请大家帮我做做英语阅读题题!

请高手帮我做一下这份英语试卷The 2012 London Olympics had enough problems to worry about.But one more has just been added - a communications blackout caused by solar storms.After a period of calm within the Sun,scientists have detected the signs of a flesh cycle of s_百度作业帮
请高手帮我做一下这份英语试卷The 2012 London Olympics had enough problems to worry about.But one more has just been added - a communications blackout caused by solar storms.After a period of calm within the Sun,scientists have detected the signs of a flesh cycle of s
The 2012 London Olympics had enough problems to worry about.But one more has just been added - a communications blackout caused by solar storms.After a period of calm within the Sun,scientists have detected the signs of a flesh cycle of sunspots that could peak in 2012,just in time for the arrival of the Olympic torch in London.Now scientists believe that this peak could result in vast solar explosions that could throw billions of tons of charged matter towards the Earth,causing strong solar storms that could jam the telecommunications satellites and interact links sending five Olympic broadcast from London."The Sun's activity has a strong influence on the Earth.The Olympics could be in the middle of the next solar maximum which could affect the functions of communications satellites," said Professor Richard Harrison,head of space physics at the Rutherford Appleton Laboratory in Oxfordshire.At the peak of the cycle,violent outbursts called coronal mass ejections (日冕物质抛射) occur in the Sun's atmosphere,throwing out great quantities of electrically-charged matter." A coronal mass ejection can carry a billion tons of solar material into space at over a million kilometres per hour.Such events can expose astronauts to a deadly amount,can disable satellites,cause power failures on Earth and disturb communications," Professor Harrison added.The risk is greatest during a solar maximum when there is the greatest number of sunspots.Next week in America,NASA is scheduled to launch a satellite for monitoring solar activity called the Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO),which will take images of the Sun that are 10 times clearer than the most advanced televisions available.The Rutherford Appleton Laboratory helped to make the high-tech cameras that will capture images of the solar flares (太阳耀斑) and explosions as they occur.Professor Richard Hold away,the lab's director,said that the SDO should be able to provide early warning of a so lar flare or explosion big enough to affect satellite communications on Earth "If we have advance warning,we'll be able to reduce the damage.What you don't want is things switching off for a week with no idea of what's caused the problem," he said.70.The phrase "communications blackout" in paragraph 1 most probably refers to during the 2012 Olympics.A.the extinguishing of the Olympic torchB.the collapse of broadcasting systemsC.the transportation breakdown in LondonD.the destruction of weather satellites71.What can be inferred about the solar activity described in the passage?A.The most fatal matter from the corona falls onto Earth.B.The solar storm peak occurs in the middle of each cycle.C.It takes several seconds for the charged matter to reach Earth.D.The number of sunspots declines after coronal mass ejections.72.According to the passage,NASA will launch a satellite to _ _ A.take images of the solar systemB.provide early warning of thunderstormsC.keep track of solar activitiesD.improve the communications on Earth
70,B71,72,C
您可能关注的推广请帮我做下这几道英语选择题一、单选题(共 15 道试题,共 90 分.)V 1.Mr.Carter __________ to work every day although he lives quite near the company.A.drivesB.is drivingC.droveD.to drive满分:6 分2.To maintain the city’s status as the most popular tou_百度作业帮
请帮我做下这几道英语选择题一、单选题(共 15 道试题,共 90 分.)V 1.Mr.Carter __________ to work every day although he lives quite near the company.A.drivesB.is drivingC.droveD.to drive满分:6 分2.To maintain the city’s status as the most popular tou
一、单选题(共 15 道试题,共 90 分.)V 1.Mr.Carter __________ to work every day although he lives quite near the company.A.drivesB.is drivingC.droveD.to drive满分:6 分2.To maintain the city’s status as the most popular tourist destination in Asia,public health inspectors visit restaurants and hotel kitchens __________.A.definitelyB.especiallyC.fortunatelyD.regularly满分:6 分3.Public interest centers on the __________ of next week's election,so it seems no one cares about the opening of this 20-storey shopping mall.A.consequenceB.influenceC.outcomeD.effect满分:6 分4.More and more people were unhappy.A __________ change in the organization of health services was required.A.fundamentalB.fullC.classicalD.functionary满分:6 分5.The students were all entertained in a Mexican restaurant,at Professor Brian's __________.A.moneyB.payC.expenseD.loss满分:6 分6.It __________ every day so far this month.A.is rainingB.rainedC.rainsD.has rained满分:6 分7.The cottage will be cold.Make sure __________ the heater.A.you lightB.lightingC.you will lightD.for lighting满分:6 分8.Smoking is __________ here.Could you move to the smoking zone please?A.forbiddenB.stoppedC.preservedD.ceased满分:6 分9.In the summer,large crops of fruit may be __________ by being frozen or bottled.A.preservedB.deservedC.reservedD.served满分:6 分10.You shouldn't __________ your time like that,B you have to finish your school work tonight.A.cutB.doC.killD.kick满分:6 分11.If she wants to stay thin,she must make a ___________ in her diet.A.changeB.turnC.runD.go满分:6 分12.Did you notice the guy __________ head looked like a big potato?A.whoB.whichC.whoseD.whom满分:6 分13.When Lily came home at 5 p.m.yesterday,her mother __________ dinner in the kitchen.A.cookedB.was cookingC.cooksD.has cooked满分:6 分14.He didn’t act like a gentleman as he made several __________ comments about his opponent with whom he would compete for the same post.A.discouragingB.luckyC.unfavorableD.favorable满分:6 分15.Lead __________ as a material for sculptures since the time of the early Greeks.A.has been usedB.being usedC.has usedD.used满分:6 分
ADBACDDAACACBAA
您可能关注的推广请帮帮我这些英语题怎么做_百度知道
请帮帮我这些英语题怎么做
D.a.is hurt
D!A.care我想知道 答案是什么.careless B,please.hurts13.careful
D.the.with B.with
B.a.There’s_____useful book on___desk nearthe window.working to9.What’s the matter___your bike.carefully
C.My leg_____A.A?A,the B.along
C.Look at the picture______.in
B8.work on
C.working onC,a
C,为什么这样选。 谢谢大家.A.an,the10.Don’t play____matches.about11.at12.What about _____it with Tom now?A
提问者采纳
直白一点就是我的腿被伤了,其实这句话补充完整应该是。13,on the desk 在那个桌子上;s the matter with sb/sth11;.A
useful 的首字母音标是&#47,中学大学一般都考work on9,用定冠词the10,被动用动词的过去分词.A
hurt的过去分词是本身;ju.A
what&#39:/sth 固定搭配,什么使我的腿受伤了,我理解的这个句子意思是不要和对手一起玩,我的腿受伤了8,没见过work to这个短语;s wrong with sb&#47,修饰这一动作用副词carefully,辅音音标前面用a就可以了,固定搭配?同义短语还有what&#39,表定指,……怎么了.B
这里的意思是仔细看这个图片,work on sth从事某事,和谁一起玩是 play with sb12.A
这是个祈使句,如果是元音音标就要用an.B
what about doing sth
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
能告诉我为什么这样选吗=.=
我想学习学习。
若非武器天赋千万人个人
B,A,A,A,D,B
能告诉我为什么这样选吗=.=
我想学习学习。
基本上都是固定搭配 12题是有点争议的 B的意思是我的腿伤了 D的意思是我的腿很疼
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请各位帮我做10条英语题目麻烦各位帮做下这10道题.都是比较级.一.选择 1.There are__girls in class two than in class four.A.more B.nicest C.most D.best.2.It's too__for you to do than.A.easy B.more dangerous C.harder D.the easiest 3.Mother is__in my family._百度作业帮
请各位帮我做10条英语题目麻烦各位帮做下这10道题.都是比较级.一.选择 1.There are__girls in class two than in class four.A.more B.nicest C.most D.best.2.It's too__for you to do than.A.easy B.more dangerous C.harder D.the easiest 3.Mother is__in my family.
麻烦各位帮做下这10道题.都是比较级.一.选择 1.There are__girls in class two than in class four.A.more B.nicest C.most D.best.2.It's too__for you to do than.A.easy B.more dangerous C.harder D.the easiest 3.Mother is__in my family.A.busy B.the busiest D.more busy 4.There are__in the park on sunday.A.more children B.akit if people C.much men and women D.many peoples 5.NO one is__Mary in the class.A.happy B.happiest C.happier D.happily 二,填空 6.What he said made his mother much__(angry).7.They have done__(much)work with__(little)money.8.The__(old)I get,the__(strong)I seem to feel.9.The weather is getting__(warm)and__(warm).10.I can do it well with even__(little)money.
1.A,2.A,3.B,4.A,5.C 6.angry,7.more,less,8.older,stronger,9.warmer ,warmer,10.little
ABBAC 第五题少个than angrier
more less older stronger warmer warmer less请帮我做一下这三道英语选择题第一题:----How far is it to the railway station?20 kilometers?----No,it's_______.About 30 kilometers.A,far B,fartherC,the farther D,further2-----Jack,how are you feeling today?_____Much______,I think I can go to school tomorrow.A,bet_百度作业帮
请帮我做一下这三道英语选择题第一题:----How far is it to the railway station?20 kilometers?----No,it's_______.About 30 kilometers.A,far B,fartherC,the farther D,further2-----Jack,how are you feeling today?_____Much______,I think I can go to school tomorrow.A,bet
第一题:----How far is it to the railway station?20 kilometers?----No,it's_______.About 30 kilometers.A,far B,fartherC,the farther D,further2-----Jack,how are you feeling today?_____Much______,I think I can go to school tomorrow.A,better B,worseC,brighter D,weaker3-------What delicious cakes!--------They would taste _______ with butter ,I guess.A,good B,betterC,well D,worse
1B 表示更远一些,D是程度上的远2A 根据后面知道是更好,是表示身体好的well的比较级3B 表示加上黄油味道会更好
B或D,B更正确,但D也没错A.B
1:B. farther 是具体的(更遥远的);further 是抽象的(更深远的)2:A. 比(昨天)更好3:B. 加黄油味道味道更好!
还是逻辑比较级!带着逻辑思考去体会,自己就会明白。选 B A B !
1:选B. farther 是“更遥远”(具体的“远”如:距离);further 是“更深远的”(抽象的“深远”如:思想、认识等方面) 2:选 A. 比(昨天)更好(因为,其后有“明天可以上学去了”。表示身体好的well的比较级)3:选B. 加黄油味道味道更好!(一人认为现在的面包很美味,另一人表示赞同后又设想加上黄油岂不更美哉。用good的比较级)...
1、Bfar 的比较级有两种,farther
表示具体的数据时,further表示抽象的,比如说更“深远的意义”比较级前面不能加the2、A表示我感觉好多了3、B如果加了黄油味道会更好这三题考的都是比较级
B 30提示更远,选比较级,具体的距离用fartherA
后句提示:明天能上学,所以身体好多了!B加黄油味道味道更好
b更好,farther表距离上的远,further表程度上的远ab二三题考的是比较级。
B 不,更远,30千米左右A much better好很多了
我可以去学校了B 根据语境 如果加上黄油会更好的另:作业尽量自己写,别老想着网友能一直给你解决
1B far 的比较级是farther,2A 逻辑题,明天就能去学校了,显然身体好些了,因此感觉好些了,feel good,比较级是feel better3B比较级和逻辑题,蛋糕好吃,因此加了奶酪会更怎么样,可选B.D但一般加奶酪会好吃些,所以选B
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 英语题 的文章

随机推荐