He is the only one that...

He is one of the boys who___here on time.He is the only one of the boys who___here on time.A.have come B.has come C.has come D.have come.请告诉我选什么,为什么?
歪有小小爱109
很高兴为您这题简单前面填have后面填has 选B翻译一下你就明白了:前面的意思是很多男孩都准时到了,他是其中一员,先行词boys.后面的意思是就他一个准时到了,其他男孩都没有,先行词the only one
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
B 定语从句中,当先行词是one of +名词复数时,定语从句的谓语动词和名词复数一致,视为复数,(因为关系词替代的是先行词)若one of +名词复数之前有the only ,the very等词的修饰,则先行词视为单数,因此定语从句的谓语动词也用单数。加油!...
B.has come
第一个句子里的定语从句是定boys的,(按时到的孩子们当中之一)所以用复数;第二个句子里的定语从句是定the only one即他,(唯一一个按时到的)所以用单数。
B, 第二句前面有the only 限定
扫描下载二维码Dick is the only one of the teachers who___Chinese.He is one of Mary's friends who___been to China.A.have B.have C.has D.has.
602插烂绵绵臭B
B项.分析:one of +名词复数,表示其中之一,本体第一句one of the teachers,强调 one 单数,故选第二句强调整体,表所有去过中国的朋友中的一个,这里所有去过中国的人是主干,故选have.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
答案收回,告辞。
扫描下载二维码英语主谓一致He is one of the students who _____ never late for school.He is the only one of the students who ____ never late for school.
云凰径沟遗爸4
第一个用are,因为定语从句主谓一致原则,students为先行词,从句谓语动词与先行词一致.第二个用is,同上由于定语从句主谓一致原则,the only one of the students作为先行词为单数,从句的谓语动词就用is,第二句注意only这个词,已经强调主句表语(即the only one of the students)为单数.请根据句意理第一句:他是那些从不上学迟到的学生之一.第二句:他是他们之中唯一一个上学从不迟到的学生.不知这样说楼主可否明白.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
“ 他是所有没有迟到的学生中的一个”,who前面的先行词是one of the students ,那一群学生做从句的主语,所以用are“他是那群学生中唯一一个没有迟到的”who前面的先行词是the only one of the students ,着重点在the only ,所以用is
第一个用are
第二个用is
第一个定语从句STUDENTS是先行词所以用IS
在主谓一致的语法中规定用单数
扫描下载二维码请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
“Where would we be right now if I did not have the restaurant? How else would I be able to provide for our family? Who give me, a man without 36 ,a job?” My father 37 say these things on our car rides to the stores that supply our 38.
He would tell me stories of long, hard hours spent 39 in the hot kitchen and helping all the 40. Now I 41 late on weekends to welcome him, 42 that he will tell me something 43 .He always knows how to inspire me. I could never understand 44 he grew to be so wise without even having the opportunity to complete high school.
“Make sure you get a job 45 you have to wear a tie!” he’d always say with a smile. They were like a paintbrush(画笔) that began 46 this beautiful picture in my head that I have entitled(有资格的)my 47 in life.
My father has worked day in and day out,with few days off, for 20 years, never 48 .He would explain how this is 49 he had to do to make my 50 better. My father worked hard so that I 51 go to the best schools. He worked to supply me with 52 that would provide a job where I had to wear a tie.
My father is a 53 in which I can only hope to catch a reflection(反省)of myself. He is the one I strive to model myself after. &54 , when I make a great name for myself as a doctor, someone will ask, “Where did you get such a great work ethic (道德) ?”
“My father!” I’ ll say, adjusting(调整) my &55 and I’ ll smile.
A work&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B success&&&&&&&&& &&& C money&&&&&&&
D an education
A used to&&& &&&& &&&&B would&&&&&&&&&& &&& C always&&&&&&&
A family&&& &&&&& &&&&B kitchen&&&&&&&&& &&& C restaurant&&&& & D hotel
A to work&& &&&&& &&&&B work&&&&&&&& & &&&&& C works&&&&&&& & D working
A friends&&& &&&&& &&&&B cooks&&&&&&&&&&& && C customers&&&& & D waiters
A hold up&&&&&&&& && B keep up&&&&&&& &&&&&& C stand up&&&&& && D stay up
A wished&&&& &&& &&&&B wishing&&&&& && &&&&& C hoped&&&&&&& & D hoping
A wonderful&&&&&& && B interesting&& &&&& &&&&& C big&&&&&&&&& && D wise
A whether&&&&&
&&&&B how&&&&&&&&&&&& && C where&&&&&&& & D when
A when&&&&& && &&&&B where&&&&& &&&&&&& C which&&&&&&& & D that
A putting&& &&&&& &&&&B describing&&& && &&&&& C imagining&&&& & D painting
A job&&&&&& &&& &&&&B success&&&&&&&&&& && C goal&&&&&&&& && D future
A complained && &&&&B complains&&&&&&&& & C complaining&& & D complaint
A what &&&&&&& &&&&B that&&&&&&&&&&&&& & C which&&&&&& &&& D why
A job&&&&&& &&& &&&&B life&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C days&&&&&&&&& D future
A would&&&& && &&&&B could&&&&&&&&&&&&
C should&&&&&&& &D must
A opportunities&&& & B hopes&&&&
&&&&&&&&& C occasions&&&& && D possibilities
A model&&&&&&&&&
B mirror&&& & &&&&&&&&& C hero&&&&&&&& && D example
A The other day&& && B Another day&&&&&& & C Some days&&& && D One day
A tie &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& B suit&&&&&&&& &&& C dress&&&&&&&& & D shirt
题型:阅读理解
Over three years ago, the French director Jean—Pierre Jeunet and actress Audery Tautou won people's hearts with their popular comedy &Amelie&. The fairytale-like film tells the story of a single waitress who helps lonely people find love.
Now, the pair are back with another film. &A Very Long Engagement& is a film about World War I. It received 12 nominations(提名)from France's Cesar Awards last week, including best film, best director and best actress.
Mathilde (Audrey Tautou) is a young woman who becomes disabled after suffering from a disease as a chilD.She lives on a farm with her aunt Benedicte (Chantal Neuwith) and uncle Sylvain (Dominique Pinon). She receives a regular income from the wealth left to her by parents. She has a fierce and loyal love for Manech (Gaspard Ulliel), her childhood boyfriend and fiance‘(未婚夫). He is the son of a lighthouse keeper. When he goes off to the battle fields of World War I, she is lonely, but confident he will return. Early on in the film, five French soldiers are sentenced to death because of intentionally hurting them??selves to escape duty. They are pushed into the German's line of fire. They are made to protect themselves without guns. One of them is Manech. Mathilde firmly believes that Manech is alive. She is determined to find him. She hires a private detective to find out what really happened to those French soldiers. Through letters, photographs, interviews with people who remain alive after the war, and wartime papers, Mathilde discovers how cruel the war is. She also sees the heroism of ordinary men, trying to stay alive on the battle field.
It's funny, sweet and sometimes sad to watch. Jeunet gives a realistic portrait of warfare. Tautou remains the emotional center of the film. She shines as Mathilde, a woman who suffers one failure after another, but refuses to give up her seek for her lover. It's a film for all romantic people who are in search of true love.
How many actors and actresses are mentioned in the passage?
&&&&&& A.2&&&&& B.5&&&&&& C.4&&&&&& 5.6
The underlined phrase “the pair” refers to ___________.
&&&&&& A.Pierre J Audery Tautou B.Pierre J Dominique Pinon
&&&&&& C.Audery T Chantal Neuwith&& D.Audery T Gaspard Ulliel
What do we learn about Mathilde from the passage?
&&&&&& A.She becomes disabled after a car accident.
&&&&&& B.She was a strong-willed woman.
&&&&&& C.She lives on a farm with her parents.
&&&&&& D.She has a fierce and loyal love for Gaspard Ulliel.
According to the passage, why are the soldiers made to protect themselves without guns?
&&&&&& A.Because they are very strong and needn’t call for guns.
&&&&&& B.Because they don’t know how to use guns.
&&&&&& C.Because their guns have been lost.
&&&&&& D.Because they are punished for trying to escape duty.
He is not______. He is the______ man
in the streets. A.
average           
ordinary           
D. general
来源:学年浙江省东阳市南马高级中学高二第一次月考英语试卷(带解析)
题型:单选题
He is the first person you can think of to rely on, for he is always willing to ________ whoever is in trouble.A.cut outB.figure outC.test outD.help out
来源:学年福建三明泰宁一中高二下学期第一次阶段考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:单选题
Apart from being good at teamwork, he is tall, strong and athletic.______, &&&&&&he is the best choice for the coming basketball match.A.All in allB.In additionC.After allD.By the way
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!关系代名词的句子 He is the only one that trust me为什么用that不用who呢?这句子不是主格关代吗?不应该是He is the only one who trust
呵呵GBJ883
that和who用来形容人的时候在通常情况下都是可以用的.特别是这个one被the only 这种词所修饰.只有those后面一定要跟who,比如说He is one of those who trust me.Ps,这句话应该是He is the only one that trusts me.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
因为前面有 the only one
应属于最高级只能用that
定语从句只能用that 的几种情况1.当先行词是anything, everything, nothing (something 除外), few, all, none, little, some 等代词时,
Have you taken down everything that Mr. Li has said? 2. 当先行词被序数词修饰 (1) The...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 the only one that 的文章

随机推荐