谢谢你的帮忙英语题 帮忙做下

英语试题,帮做下,做对加分_百度知道
英语试题,帮做下,做对加分
B.detailedC. raised up
D. inclusiveThe garments in the department store are so expensive that I can’t _____them.at homeMatch the explanations in Column B with words and expressions in Column A.A.A:40 train.aboard
B. Column A
Column BReceptionist
a person employed in a hotel etc. economical
B.A. of…inOne cannot judge a person only by his___conditions. raise upThese students have little _C___for how others look at them.deliciousChinese martial arts are____ great interest_____ many foreigners.A. take We soon arrived ____the airport.A. purchaseC.changeC.on demandC.in…to
B. abroadC.suitable
D.A.direct
B.schedule
D. labC.A. thinking
B.A. bookshop
D. considerationThere is a ____of two hours with the 7. in demandThe morning flight is _C___to us as we will arrive in time to attend the afternoon meeting. at sea
D. brought up
B. concern
D.A.delighted
D. in the demand
D. canteenAn overseas student studies__b______. economic
D.at C.A.timetableTechnicians with good skills are always __D__.on
D. in …in
D. economicsC. bring upC.A, etc. of…toC, questionOverseas
across the sea.quickC.thoughtC.on the demand
B. economyThe foreign teachers usually have their meals at the school___d_.Expert
a person with special skill or knowledge form experience or trainingDelicious
having pleasant smell or tasteVacation
holiday Farewell
good-bye Approach
come closerAppointment
a time and place arranged for a meetingNote
to write downClerical work
work in an officeMatter
problem.in
BI was ___A__in a small countryside in China. to receive guestsGuest house
boarding-house for guestsJourney
a trip from one place to anotherCanteen
a place in companies or schools where people have their meals Term
one of the periods into which the academic year is dividedSecretary
an employee in charge of the office workDepartment
one of several divisions in a university.toThe food in the canteen is ____
提问者采纳
C 付得起B 到达D 美味的D
对许多外国人来说有极大的兴趣C 经济上的D 食堂B 在国外 练习题A B组 都一一对应的。
其他类似问题
英语试题的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁帮我做下英语题啊,谢谢了
谁帮我做下英语题啊,谢谢了
A:Could you ring them up please? I'm sometimes quite nervous on the phone. B:( ).
A. Are you? I am fine. B. Yes, why don't you call them? C. Yes, of course. I will phone them for you
A: ( )? B:Yes, I do. My mother and father live in Oxford.
A. Do you have any family B. Where are your father and mother C. Have you any family
Does David ( )?
A. like flying B. likes fly C. likes to fly
A:Hello, Linda, how are you? B:( ).
A. Very good. Are you good? B. Very well, thank you. And you? C. Hello, Rose, how do you do?
A:Hello. I'm David Manning. Nice to meet you. B: ( ).
A. I'm nice, too B. Fine, thank you C. Nice to meet you too. I'm Xiaoyan
A:( ), Polly? B:I'd like a glass of wine, thank you.
A. Do you want B. What would you like C. What you like
Polly enjoys ( )in a band in her free time.
A. play the guitar B. to playing the guitar C. playing the guitar
( ) name is Jane. ( ) is from the USA.
A. Her, She B. She's, She C. Her, Her
A:( )? B:My father is a manager. My mother is a nurse.
A. Where are your parents B. What do your parents do C. What are your parents doing right now
I don't need ( )mineral water, but I'd like ( )_tea, thanks.
A. some,any B. any,any C. any,some
On my way home, I quite often ( ) the milk man.
A. see with B. meet into C. come across
A:Where is David? B:He is having lunch in ( ) Chinese restaurant on ( ) seventh floor.
A. a, a B. an, the C. the, the
A:( ), David? B:An orange juice.
A. What do you like B. What would you like C. Would you like an orange juice
I sometimes go to the pub ( ) Friday ( ) my colleagues.
A. on, with B. at, to C. in, for
My husband doesn't ( ), but I like it very much.
A. like shopping B. like shop C. likes shopping
A:The shower isn't working. B: ( ).
A. I come to call the plumber B. I'll call the plumber C. I like calling the plumber
Quite often after dinner, they ( ) music in a pub and ( ) home about midnight.
A. are playing…are going B. will play… are going C. play…go
A:( ), Polly? B:I'd like a glass of wine, thank you.
A. Do you want B. What would you like C. What you like
A: ( )? B:She is talking to Mary.
A. What is she doing right now B. What does she do C. What is she talking about
A:Why don't you go to an estate agent, then, you're talking face to face? B:Well, ( ).
A. I would like B. That's a shame C. I don't know
A ( ) was the meeting like? B: It was very exciting. A. How B. What C. Why
Sally ( ) in an office in central London. A. is work B. work C. works
A:( )like to have a coffee? B:Yes, please. A. Are you B. Would you C. Can you
Rose is ( ) easy-going than Frank in the interview. A. much B. many C. much more
A. Oh, dear. I've got a temperature. B. You ( )have some aspirins to reduce it. A. have B. need C. should
What is your job? I'm ( )accountant. A. a B. an C. /
A: Would you like to come to ( )shop one day? B: Yes, I'd love to. Thank you. A. myself B. me C. my
I'm sorry she's not in. Would you like to ( )a message? A. keep B. rest C. leave
A: ( ) will the meal take? B:It'll take two hours, I think. A. How long B. How many C. How much
The Business Banking Department is on ( )second floor. A. / B. an C. the
James is ( ) French than Polly. A. a bit better at B. a bit more good at C. a bit good at
It's nearly seven o'clock. Jack ( )be there at any moment. A. must B. need C. should
A. Oh, dear. I've got a temperature. B. You ( )have some aspirins to reduce it. A. have B. need C. should
When ( )for London? A. is she flying B. she flies C. she is going to fly
Polly is very busy. She ( )work at about 7.00 every day. A. finish B. does finishes C. finishes
A:Where do ( )live? B:( )home is in London. A. they, They B. their, They C. they, Their
He is a good student. He ( ) early. A. come always B. always comes C. always come
A:Where do ( )live? B:( )home is in London. A. they, They B. their, They C. they, Their
He is a good student. He( )hard. A. work B. works C. does works
( )people are coming for the party? A. How often B. How much C. How many
不区分大小写匿名
你还是初中生吧?题太简单了,而且是语法题,你自己都积累比问别人强得多。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家帮我做下英语试题_百度知道
帮我做下英语试题
三、填空(本题共5个小题,每题2分,总分10分)1、Did you have any difficulty (get) ___ a visa to Britain.2、As so订龚斥夹俪蝗筹伟船连on as I (get) ___ home, it started to rain heavily.3、When Jenny came to Britain, she had to get used to ___ (drive) on the left.4、I didn’t see your boss at the meeting, if he (come) ___, I would have told him the news.5、He (summary) ___ his plan at the meeting last week.四、翻译(本题共5个小题,每题2分,总计10分)1、Don’t ever let somebody tell you that you can’t do something, not even me.2、You got a dream, you got to protect it.3、You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from.4、John can be relied on. He eats no fish and plays the game.5、Every life has its roses and thorns. 五、作文(30分)时下,各类电视节目广泛使用短信参与的互动方式,对此人们评价不一。请你用英语写一篇文章,介绍人们对此现象的不同观点,并表达自己的看法:态度一 :
态度二: 你的观点:给观众提供了更多的参与机会;
控制不当,节目品位无法保证; 比较时尚,受年轻人喜欢;给媒体带来更多收益。 短信费用过高,观众易生反感。 …要求:1.词数:120词左右。
2.可根据内容要点适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。(参考词汇短信:text message,媒体Mass Media,观众 audiences)
提问者采纳
1,to get。2,getting。3,driving。4,comes。5,不知道。分太少了。你真不厚道订龚斥夹俪蝗筹伟船连。 句子:1,不要让任何人告诉你说你不能做某事,除了我。2,你有了一个梦想,就要保有它,坚持它。3,千万不要让任何人因为你的出身而界定你的极限。5,每个人的生活都有它的快乐和痛苦。
提问者评价
看在辛苦的份上
其他类似问题
英语试题的相关知识
其他2条回答
1. getti订龚斥夹俪蝗筹伟船连ng2. got3. driving4. came5. summerized
1. getting2. got3. driving4. came5. summerized
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙做下英语题
多谢啦!!_百度知道
帮忙做下英语题
多谢啦!!
She was usual patient with her students and never made them disappointed,共10个错误,my English teacher proved to be the more popular in our school,the popular teacher is at same time the one who should be strict with students,找出并改正.She alway stays in full control of the situations.She always made sure that our homework was finished on time:
Many students feel it that a popular teacher must be kind and easy-going短文改错题.However,but she marked strictlyon student&#39.Last year.He and she should make the class very active for joing with the students
提问者采纳
the more popular → more popular6. He and she → He or she3. stays in full → stayed in full8. finished on time → finished in time9. feel it that → feel that2. but she marked → and she marked10;s actual → students&#391. was usual → was usually7. at same time → at the same time5. active for → active by4. student&#39
参考资料:
原创回答团(159号会员)
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语题目,帮忙做一下啊_百度知道
英语题目,帮忙做一下啊
I,爱听京剧。我爱唱歌,has,爱好运动,跳舞;t like documentariesWhere do you go on Saturdays and sundays,he.(改为一般疑问)__________
your grandfather __________
to Beijing Ot like documentayies,请注意大小写和标点符号。爸爸,think,collection。they,爱读书.My brother doesn&#39,爱看历史题材的电影和纪录片,爱看喜剧片,great,以第一人称写一篇60词左右的短文,_____ ______ doesn&#39,觉得京剧有趣?连词成句?(同义句改写)Where do you go __________
__________,not.(合并为一句)My brother likes thrilers。1,________________________________________ poster,interesting,do,of________________________________________书面表达请根据以下信息。3,are,a句型转换My borther likes thriller.My grandfather listens to Beijing Opera every day。2。妈妈
提问者采纳
My brother doesn&#39,爱看喜剧片。2。妈妈,do,collection.____________________________________书面表达请根据以下信息,以第一人称写一篇60词左右的短文.(合并为一句)My brother likes thrilers,___I do not think they
are interesting。爸爸,t like documentariesWhere do you go on Saturdays and sundays,are._______________________________ poster.
My father likes to see some historical movies or fact moive, listening to opera and thinks opera is interesting,爱好运动, let me tell you something about my family. My hobby is singing.My grandfather listens to Beijing Opera every day,爱听京剧,请注意大小写和标点符号,____while_ ____he__ doesn&#39,interesting,跳舞,has,爱看历史题材的电影和纪录片,I, mother and I;t like documentayies。Now, dancing and enjoying the comedy,爱读书。3?______, and he also love doing sports。they.(改为一般疑问)_____Does_____
your grandfather ___listen_______
to Beijing Opera every day,great?(同义句改写)Where do you go ________on __
____weekend。我爱唱歌,of____He has a great collection of poster,think,not,觉得京剧有趣.My mother loves reading,a。1句型转换My borther likes thriller. There are there members in my family, including my father?连词成句
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他8条回答
1 but he2 on weekends3 Does
listen4 I think they are not interesting.5 He has a great collection of poster.
he alsoat weekendsdoes listenthey are think not interesting
dohe has a collection of poster
dxfgfsfdsfdsf
jhjhj g hg ghjgfghf hghkjt h tyghjgff yvffgv dcv bd j f o on fo bbnbbhbbhbg sfgsfdst gggh sgf ghfhkfksdjfksdj
dfhjkdhgjkfdghfdughdfhgjfdhg kjhjygghjffjhgfyuyruyweuyur eghjrgj
yhbvhvgh hf ghugyt utruyyt a pp le hhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnuhjgyuguftyftrftrtrtrtyrytyuysyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
neither noron weekendayDoes listenI do not think they are interestingHe
has a lot of poster collection.
句型转换My borther likes thriller.My brother doesn't like documentayies.(合并为一句)My brother likes thrilers, _but____ he ______ doesn't like documentariesWhere do you go on Saturdays and sundays?(同义句改写)Where do you go _____on_______weekends________
.My grandfather listens to Beijing Opera every day.(改为一般疑问)____Does______
your grandfather ___listen_______
to Beijing Opera every day?连词成句,请注意大小写和标点符号。they,interesting,do,I,are,think,not,I don't think they are interesting.poster,a,collection,has,great,he,ofHe has a great collection of poster.
1. but he 2. on weekends3. Does
listen4. I don't think they are interesting.5. He has a great collection of poster.书面表达
There are three people in my family, they are my father, my mother, and I.
My father likes sports very much, he also likes watching films about history. My mother likes reading and listening to the Beijing Opera, because she thinks it is very interesting. I am differen from them, I like singing and dancing, I like comedies as well.
I love my family, and we live a happy life.
1 but he2 on weekends3 Does
listen4 I do not (don' t)think they are
interesting.5 He has a great collection of poster.
Flike see about
history movilike do sports. Mlike read books'like listen to ten BeiJing Opear,thenks BeiJing Opear is funny.I like sing a song,dance,like comedies
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢你的帮忙英语 的文章

随机推荐