请以My Newnew hall schooll为题目,...

以 my new school life 为题 写一篇作文rt 不用写得太细 有个提纲就行 但一定要有中文翻译 英语100词左右 还有那个 不用老说好词啊!_百度作业帮
以 my new school life 为题 写一篇作文rt 不用写得太细 有个提纲就行 但一定要有中文翻译 英语100词左右 还有那个 不用老说好词啊!
以 my new school life 为题 写一篇作文rt 不用写得太细 有个提纲就行 但一定要有中文翻译 英语100词左右 还有那个 不用老说好词啊!
New school life begins!I've been expecting this moment for a long time.Finally,I become a student of class 8 Grade One.All good things must come to end !I am now apart from my family members and many good friends.I am awared that I will have to do everything on my own .Being responsible is the exact thing that I am supposed to think about!I'm now dealing something responsibly with my new roomates.I enjoy being together with them,they just like my good friends in high school,being kind and thoughtful !My middle school is a place for a new beginning ,I'm sure I'm taking a new life ,everything here is full of challenge,quite different from things in primary school,teachers are not going to tell you exactly what you are going to do ,you will have to make your own decisions.So far,I'm geting along so well with people aroud me ,middle school provides me with chances and challenge,I'm going to make a difference to my life!And I have every confidence on myself.以My New School为题,写一篇八十词左右的英语短文._百度作业帮
以My New School为题,写一篇八十词左右的英语短文.
以My New School为题,写一篇八十词左右的英语短文.
We came to the new school for the new term,new school environment is very beautiful,very harmonious coexistence between teachers and students in the school.Quiet Woods are available for reading,a brand new playground is available for training.Every day with morning upon entering the campus,doing morning exercises in sound of the national anthem,in patience taught beginning in learning every day.While learning tasks each day in our beautiful campus is heavy but positive,happy,healthy growth新学期我们来到新学学校,新学校环境很优美,学校里师生相处的很和谐.有幽静的树林可供读书,有崭新的操场可供训练.我们每天伴着晨光踏进校园,在嘹亮的国歌声中进行晨练,在老师耐心的教导中开始每天的学习.虽然每天的学习任务很重但是在美丽的校园里我们积极进取,快乐的学习,健康的成长.自己写的,附上中文翻译这样你可以更方便的取舍要用到的句子.可能不是每句话都能用到,但是希望能够帮到你.
This is my new school. There is a beautiful garden in it. There are four hundred students in our school. There are twenty teachers in my school.Look! That is a new football field. I like playing ...谁帮写个以Mynewschoollife为题目的英语作文啊60个单词_百度知道
谁帮写个以Mynewschoollife为题目的英语作文啊60个单词
速度  一天内写好就可以
Today I am so excited cause it is my first day in collage .My heart is filled with tension and Excitement .Everything is strange to me .I don’t know where the canteen is ,who my teachers are ,if I can adapt my new life quickly ,etc.My first class is moral education. Our teacher is a young lady and I like her because she is so kind and humorous .In this class still know my first classmate .He was a good guy ,we have been sworn friends without 3 minutes .We have many same hobbies like playing basketball ,watching movies ,etc.The next I have my first English class ,we call it Business English .After the I class ,I doubt about my English ability .The class is so difficult that I nearly can’t understand anything .I realize that my English skill is very poor and I need to improve it .Thus I need to study hard so as to get a good grade .From now on ,I start a new journey ,I promise I will do my best to live a wonderful life !I will bravely face to every difficulty and challenge and make myself become more and more tough !
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
My New School Life
My name is Tony.I have a new school life.In my new school ,I'm very happy .It takes me about twenty minutes to get to school by bus. We have six lessons erery day and the lessons are forty-five
minutes long,the same as my old school.there are forty-five students in my class .We all like English and our English teacher.And all the teacher here are friendly.After school I often play basketball with my friends.I like my new school life very much.
译文: 我的名字叫汤尼,我有一个新的学校生活,在我新的学校里,我很高兴。我将有20分钟的时间坐车到学校。我们每天上六节课.每节课45分钟,和我原来的那个学校相同。我们都喜欢学习英语还有我...
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁帮写个以Mynewschoollife为题目的英语作文啊60个单词_百度知道
谁帮写个以Mynewschoollife为题目的英语作文啊60个单词
速度  一天内写好就可以
题目:我的新学校生活
正文:不觉我已经到这个学校有一个多月了,由开始的不习惯到现在的有些适应,我想,这是需要一些勇气的.学校生活,学生带给了我很大的乐趣,虽然说在一个月之前我还没有适应角色的转换,但是现在,我在尽量进入自己的角色,我从与学生的交流中,又找回了了在学校学习的感觉,虽然这些学生的基础不是太好,但是我希望用自己学得的知识去充实他们.有时候教学过程中的度并没有把握好,有机会应该多向其他教师学习,在教学中自我感觉虽然没有什么大的毛病,但是经验不足却是我的一个致命的伤害,只有现在抓紧时间多多充电了!!英文翻译:题目:My new school life正文:Not feel I have to this school for more than a month, from the beginning to the present, some are not used to adapt, I think, that it will take some courage. School life, students brought me a lot of fun, although in a month ago I have not adapted to the role of the conversion, but now, I have access to their own role as far as possible,I learned from the exchanges with the students, but also back in school feeling, even though the basis of these students are not too good, but I hope to learn with their own to enrich their knowledge. Sometimes the degree of the teaching process has not grasp, should have the opportunity to learn from other teachers, in teaching did not feel any major problems, but lack of experience is one of my fatal injuries, only now seize the time to charge a lot!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
My new school lifeI finished my junion high school and go to a senior high school for another new start in life.My life has changed a lot.I found that the subjects in senior high school are more difficult that those in junion high school. I find it hard to do well in them. But I will try my best to work hard on every subject, especially Chinese and English so that I can go to a better college in three years. My dream is to work in a big company, so learning English well is very important.Besides that, I also make more friends. I set up my own web page and blog. I believe my new life is more colorful than before!
I am a freshman.In the new school life ,I have learned
playing games, playing badminton and so on .Of course I study harder and harder .Besides,I tried my best to develop my ability so that I joined in kinds of activities and studendt union
in my school. In a word,I live a happy life in my university
and My new school life is wonderful!What's more ,I hope I'll have the ability through studying and practising to return our society after graduating., I must struggle for my dream !
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁某英语杂志开辟中学生栏目。请以If I enter my favorite high school, I’ll start a new life 为题,写_百度知道
某英语杂志开辟中学生栏目。请以If I enter my favorite high school, I’ll start a new life 为题,写
某英语杂志开辟中学生栏目。请以If I enter my favorite high school, I’ll start a new life 为题,写一篇短文,以便为该栏目投稿。词数80词左右。要点提示:1.学习:多读书(有利于学习);多运动(有利于身体) 2.交友:结交新朋友 3.……If I enter my favorite high school, I’ll start a new lifeThe High School Entrance Examination (中考) is coming, and I’ll finish our junior high school. If I enter my favorite senior high school, ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
提问者采纳
试题分析:本文的写作首先对自己加入理想的高中后学习方面的情况进行描写,表达自己将会多读书,读书有利于学习reading is beneficial to study,并且自己将会多进行体育运动,因为体育运动有助于身体的健康sports are very useful to health,然后表达在交友方面,自己将会去主动结交更多的朋友make friends with more students,以促进自己的生活更加丰富more colorful,最后可以补充自己将在高中多参加社会实践和志愿者活动来丰富自己的阅历gain lots of experience,扩大眼界expand views等。点评:书面表达是最能体现一个学生的语言运用能力和英语思维理解的题目,记叙文的写作相对比较容易,对于表达内容层次时需要使用平时积累的层次关系的短语,多使用被动,倒装、虚拟来提升作文的美度。在平时写作时应该多进行阅读,对阅读过程中写的好的表达要进行积累,并且学以致用,勤积累,多背诵,这样才能作文才能稳步的提升。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 new hall school 的文章

随机推荐