以“My Drearmy school day"为...

以“My School”为题写一篇英语作文.提示:我叫nick,12岁,我就读于张垛中学,在5班.我们的学校又大又干净,有12个班级.学校里有4幢大楼.里面有一个电脑房和两个操场.My School____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
衍二生日快乐1b
My name is Nick.I'm 12 year
old .I am a student in a form the middle school, in 5 classes.Our school is big and clean, Our school have 12 a class. The school have 4 building. Is there a computer room and two of the playground.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码以“My school”为题目写一篇英语小短文不用太长,只要看得出是小学六年级学生的水平就可以了
My school My school is large with four buildings.Two of them are new and others are old.The environment of school is very good with a lot of flowers,grass and trees so it looks so beautiful.There are about 1300 studens in my school.The teachers are strict and students are united and friendly. I like my school.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码答案:解析:
  How time flies! My middle school life is coming to an end.I can’t forget the happy time that I’ve spent with my classmates and teachers.At school, I am busy with my studies.I’m interested in English, because my English teacher, Miss Wang, is kind and helpful.
  I like playing basketball and reading books.After class, I join some clubs at school.In this way, I’ve got more knowledge and improved my life.I learn how to face difficulties, and I also learn how to get on well with friends.
  My school life is meaningful and colorful.In a word, it is unforgettable, isn’t it?
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2006年湖北省黄冈市初中升学统一考试英语试卷
情景设定:学校运动全正在进行之中。校广播台“荣辱广角镜”栏目小记者萧鸣看到了下面两组镜头。镜头一:男子接力比赛最后一棒,二班王强同学跌倒受伤,仍然坚持跑到了终点。镜头二:赛场周围,有部分同学说笑嬉闹,还将剩余的饮食和废弃物随手乱扔。假设你是萧鸣,请你从上面两组镜头中任选一组,并根据其内容为校广播台写一篇80词左右的短讯。
要求:1.确定并围绕所选镜头进行表达,短讯内容应给予情景想象和细节扩展;
2.对所选的镜头要有个人观点,提出表扬、倡议或批评、建议;
3.词数80词左右,开始语已给出(不计入词数)。
提示词语:(镜头一)last lap, fall, hurt, get up, go on, shout, give up, highly,
(镜头二)out of, talk, laugh, waste, play, take part in, environment.
School sports meeting was still going on ________________________
Reported by Xiao Ming
来源:重庆市2010年初中毕业暨高中招生考试英语试卷
书面表达。
在和谐社会里,人与人之间的互帮互助已构成我们生活中的重要组成部分。下周英国友好学校将来你校访问,你校英语俱乐部将举行一次以“Helping Each Other Makes the World Wonderful”为主题的英语演讲比赛。假如李智要参加演讲比赛,请你以“李智”的名义用英语写一篇讲稿。
内容要点提示:1、帮助同学-友谊;2、帮助老人-幸福;3、帮助病人-快乐;4、帮助别人体会……
1、词数:80词左右。正文开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数;
2、文中不能出现自己的姓名和所在学校的名称。
Helping Each Other Makes the World Wonderful
  Hello, everyone.I'm Li Zhi.It's nice to speak about help here.________
来源:江苏省吴江市青云中学2011届九年级上学期期末考试英语试题
假如你是王华,发现同学间有抄作业现象,请根据表格内容用英谱写一簟题为“Stop copying others’ homework, please”的短文刊登在英语学习辅导报上。
注意:1.短文须包括所有要点,但不要逐字翻译;可以适当增加情节,使内容连贯。
2.词数90左右,短文的开头已为你写好,不计入总词数。
Every day some of my classmates like copying others’ homework.
《二十一世纪英语报》针对如何提高英语口语技能进行专题征文。请你向该报投稿,稿件内容包括:你对英语口语(spoken English)的认识、你是如何练习的以及你今后的打算。
提示词语:important, talk, an Englishman/Englishwoman, by, speak, pronunciation
来源:山西省2011年高中阶段教育学校招生统一考试英语试题
某校进行了“你最喜欢的课堂学习方式”的调查。结果表明,小组合作学习的方式受到了同学们的欢迎。请你写一篇有关小组合作学习的短文,内容须包含以下三个方而:
1小组合作学习的好处;
2让你感受深刻的一次小组合作学习的经历;
3小组合作学习的方式给你带来的收获。
要求:1词敦80词左右。已给出的句子不计人总词数。
来源:吉林省2011年初中毕业生学业考试英语试卷
“God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today.Have you used one to say‘thank you’?”这句话一定给了你启示。此刻,你想对谁说感谢呢?请结合一个具体事例写一篇短文,表达你的感激之情.;
3.词数80左右。开头已给出,不计人总词数内。
It s easy to say “thank you” But at the moment I realize I’ ve never said “thank you” to ________________
June 10, 2011
Dear Sir or Madam,
I learn that the 2011 Universiade needs volunteers.__________________
I am looking forward to getting your reply.
Best wishes!
Yours truly,
来源:湖北省咸宁市2012年中考英语试题
同学们,咸宁市被列为首批国家旅游标准化四个示范城市之一了.让我们也行动起来吧!为了让母校变得更加美好,为家乡建设添砖加瓦,请同学们为校园建设积极建言献策.假如你是滨海中学初三年级学生刘雨,请你写一份建议书.(以上背景内容无需表述)
内容要点:1、校园环境(如:植树、种花、运动场、图书馆……)
2、特色课程(如:舞蹈、音乐……)
注意:1、文中不得出现真实姓名和学校名称;词数80左右.文章开头、结尾已经给出,不计入总词数.
2、要点齐全,语言通顺,意思连贯,书写规范,可以适当发挥.
3、提示词: interestingDear Headmaster,
  I am very glad to write to you.These days we are talking about how to make our school more beautiful.Here are some of my suggestions.________
  Thanks for your reading!
Yours sincerely,
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!书面表达(满分15分)请以Changes in My School Life 为题,写一篇短文介绍你的初中学习生活与以前相比有什么变化.词数80左右.参考词汇:used to,spend,have to,hardly ever,miss有知道的,有点击页面的人,真的很很急迫.
My school is very beautiful and I like it very much. One year ago it uese to have a basketball playground but now adds two football playgrounds.To have a dinner in my school need to spend half an hour to take a row last year but now only need ten minutes.You had to pay a long walk to the nearest shop from our shcool last year but now the days hardly ever to exist.Although I miss the past days but I like new school more.I love my school.Myschool welcomes you.本文为我原创,转载请注明出处!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 my school day 的文章

随机推荐