选择题: (1)She would n...

单词拼写(共10题.每小题1分,满分10分,首字母已给出) 1. Mary p me she would come but I don’t know why she hasn’t turned up. 2. An earthquake is a natural d , which is not caused by human beings. 3. They traveled to t 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
单词拼写(共10题,每小题1分;满分10分;首字母已给出)1. Mary p_______________ me she would come but I don’t know why shehasn’t turned up.2. Anearthquake is a natural d_______________, which is not caused by human beings. &3. They traveled to the west in their s_______________ for the missingchild.4. In the coming competition, he hopes he can get another goldm_______________. 5.The whole city was completely d_______________ during the earthquake.6. She is outgoing and always takes an a_______________ part in schoolevents. 7. It wasclever of you to s_______________ the problem in this way. 8. In my o_______________, nothing is more valuable than health.9. J_______________ from his accent, he is an American rather thanan Englishman.10. About800 athletes c_______________ in fifteen events in the last match.&
【答案】&1.Promised& 2.disaster&& 3.search& 4.medal& &5.destroyed& 6.active& 7.solve& 8.opinion9.Judging& 10. competed【解析】略&
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
单词拼写 (共10题;每小题1分,满分10分) He hasn’t yet ________(恢复健康) from his disease.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&
When Rachel found out the secret of Godfrey , she ______(取消) the wedding.
If you are easy to get lost, you’d better take a ________(指南针)with you.&&&
We’ll ________ (保护) the plants against the weather.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
People in Europe aren’t ________ (熟悉) with Chinese music.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
I’m sure they won’t feel _________(失望)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
The workers might become even more __(暴力)if they’re not given better treatment.The grandmother was telling a story, ____________ (包围) by her grandchildren.. This was a _____(激烈的)battle in which both sides suffered heavy losses.&
Did you attend your uncle's wedding_________(仪式)&&&&&&&&&&&&&
单词拼写(共10题,每小题0.5分,满分5分)
&& Ladies and gentlemen, attention please! I have an a__________ to make. && They may even shoot scenes for several films on the same day using the same costumes and s__________.
&& Many buildings were completely d__________ during the earthquake. && I d__________ whether I can do well in the final exam because I’m not well-prepared. && There was something unusual. The water pipes in some buildings cracked and b__________. && As we all know, the Olympic Games are held every four years on a r__________ basis. && An e__________ person shouldn’t say something rude like this. && During the Asian Games, the support the v__________& provided was highly praised.
&& He was s__________ to prison for ten years for robbing the bank. && The old man saw some Germans taking a__________ the Amber Room and removing it.
来源:2011届甘肃省嘉峪关市第一中学高三上学期第三次模拟考试英语卷
题型:填空题
单词拼写(共10题;每小题1分,满分10分)【小题1】He hasn’t yet ________(恢复健康) from his disease.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&【小题2】When Rachel found out the secret of Godfrey , she ______(取消) the wedding. 【小题3】If you are easy to get lost, you’d better take a ________(指南针)with you.&&&【小题4】 We’ll ________ (保护) the plants against the weather.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&【小题5】People in Europe aren’t ________ (熟悉) with Chinese music.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&【小题6】I’m sure they won’t feel _________(失望)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&【小题7】The workers might become even more __(暴力)if they’re not given better treatment.【小题8】The grandmother was telling a story, ____________ (包围) by her grandchildren..【小题9】This was a _____(激烈的)battle in which both sides suffered heavy losses.&【小题10】Did you attend your uncle's wedding_________(仪式)&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:河北省2010届高三第二学期第一次模拟考试英语试卷A卷
题型:单词拼写
第II卷(满分55分)第一节&单词拼写(共10题,每小题1分;满分10分)据下列句子及所给汉语注释,在答题卡的横线上,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。(每空只写一词)66. He have mended the woodwork and ______(油漆) the walls.67. Can you i_____ what it would be like tolive without electricity?68. The rain was b______ against thewindows. 69. His ________(秘书) says he’s still out atlunch.70. He’s often here, but _______(奇怪) enough, I’ve never met him.71. This is one of Bach’s later ________(作品).72. The daughter of my sister is myn______.73. My nose is ______(堵塞) because of a heavy cold.74. They crossed the English Channel in ahot-air ______(气球).75. I would like a room with a ______(双人的) bed.&
来源:河北省2010届高三下学期模拟考试Ⅰ试卷(英语)
题型:单词拼写
.卷Ⅱ(非选择题共55分)  第一节&单词拼写(共10题,每小题1分;满分10分)据下列句子及所给汉语注释,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。(每空只写一词)66. 1. I wonder why Jack hasn’t w_____ tous recently. We should have heard from him by now.67.There was no lift and we had to climbsix f_______(一段楼梯)ofstairs. 68.People should wash ______(定期)to ensure personal health.69.I think you o ____ us an apology for notinforming us of the important news in time.70. He told us that the _______(北部)part of his country had manymountains.71.We reached our destination, tired and_______(饥饿).72.Exercise firms the body, strengthens themuscles, and prevents you from gaining w_____.73.The whole day we unpacked the boxes,filled the cupboards and tidied, until we were _____(极其)tired. 74. The house is h_______by trees, so it ishard for us to find it .75. He left his village school and _____(教)himself while working in afactory.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
八年级下期UNIT4单元测试题
下载积分:500
内容提示:八年级下期UNIT4单元测试题
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:45|