高手速进啊 英语高手

中译英,在线等——英语翻译高手速进!!
纯人工翻译_百度知道
中译英,在线等——英语翻译高手速进!!
纯人工翻译
用金钱鼓励孩子学习在短时间内或许可以取得一定的成效,扭曲了孩子们的思想健康成长,我并没不赞同,但长久来说,词汇尽量翻译的漂亮些,这种方法容易使孩子们为了学习更容易得到奖励而选择撒谎请各位英语翻译高手们
纯人工翻译如果你是用软件。因为学习本身是孩子自身的事情所以应当由孩子对他自己的学习负责!我认为用金钱鼓励孩子学习这种方法是不可取的,机器翻译的那就不要回答了免得浪费大家的时间谢谢合作啊。由此看来用金钱鼓励孩子学习这种方法弊大于利,句型!。请各位高手翻译出大概意思即可!
提问者采纳
think that using money to encourage a child to study this method is no advisable, self&#39. Use money to encourage a child to study this method disadvantage greater than benefit in view of this, Is thing learns being responsible therefore ought to be directed himself on by child, but coming say for a long time within short time this method is easy to make the children grow up healthy and sound for the thought learning encouraging and rewarding but choosing tell a lie . Use money to encourage a child to learn probably, dogleg children&#39, being able ts more easy to. 绝对对. Because learning from self is a child
提问者评价
谢谢大家啦
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Children should be responsible to their study because it's their own stuff.Money encouragement may work in at agree it,which
distort the healthy growth of children&#39,it makes children tend to lie for reward from study.Then the metholds of using money to encourage children to learn
do more harm than good, and I didn&#39I don's advisble to encourage childrt think it&#39
I think children are encouraged to learn this money is not advisable. Because of their children learn itself is something therefore shall the children of his own study. Encourage your child to use money to study in a short period of time may be obtained some achievements, but this method is easy for children to learn more easily get reward and lying, distorted thoughts of the children grow healthily. Then use money to encourage children to learn the methods do more harm than good, and I didn't agree.
I think the money to encourage children to learn this approach is not desirable. Because learning itself is the child's own children do so shall be responsible for his own learning. Money to encourage children to learn in a short time probably can get some success, but a long time, this method is easy to make kids learn more easily rewarded in order to choose to lie, distort the healthy growth of children's thinking. From this money to encourage children to learn this way more harm than good, I do not disagree.
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语几道翻译题 高手速度进
英语几道翻译题 高手速度进
1.我天天看见你打排球
2.你要去做运动么?
3.周三我们将与1班举行一场篮球赛
4.你能来为我们加油么
5.你更喜欢哪种运动?溜冰或是骑自行车
6.谁是你最喜欢的运动员?
7.长大后 你想成为什么
8.效力于…
9.他打破奥运会记录 并拿了1快金牌
10.他不得不放弃跑步 因为他的脚受伤了
11.多遗憾啊!
12.安每周骑自行车2次
13.我周日常常去爬山
14.他每天花半小时做运动(2中表达方式)
15.他排球打的相当好
16.下周将矩形校运会
17.他擅长滑雪
18.我们确信他将会赢
19.踢足球使我强壮
20.跑步对我们的心脏 肺有益
21.游泳是保持健康的一种好方法
22.晚饭后散步 帮助他们放松
23.昨天他到达北京(3中表达方式)
24.他们后天动身去日本
25.这些运动员将不会停留太久
26.当他们听到那条令人兴奋的消息时 他们太兴奋了
1.我天天看见你打排球
i found that you play volleyball everyday.
2.你要去做运动么? Are you going to have sports?
3.周三我们将与1班举行一场篮球赛
There is a basketball match between Class One and us on Wednesday.
4.你能来为我们加油么
would you like to come and cheer for us?
5.你更喜欢哪种运动?溜冰或是骑自行车Which sport you like better,skiing or riding a bike?
6.谁是你最喜欢的运动员?
Who is the athlet you like the best?
7.长大后 你想成为什么
What would you like to be when you grow up?
8.效力于…
engage in...
9.他打破奥运会记录 并拿了1快金牌
He broke the record of Olympic games and got a gold medal.
10.他不得不放弃跑步 因为他的脚受伤了He had to give up running,because of his hurt in his leg.
11.多遗憾啊! What a pity!!
12.安每周骑自行车2次
arrange to ride a bike twice a week.
13.我周日常常去爬山 I usually go mountaineering on Sunday.
14.他每天花半小时做运动(2中表达方式)
he has ten minutes' sport time everyday./He takes ten minutes for sports everyday.
15.他排球打的相当好
He is good at playing volleyball.
16.下周将矩形校运会
The school sports meeting will be held next week.
17.他擅长滑雪
he is good at skiing.
18.我们确信他将会赢
I ensure that he will win.
19.踢足球使我强壮
Kicking football makes me much stronger.
20.跑步对我们的心脏 肺有益
Running is good to our lung.
21.游泳是保持健康的一种好方法
Swimming is a good way for keeping healthy.
22.晚饭后散步 帮助他们放松
running after dinner can help them relax.
23.昨天他到达北京(3中表达方式)
He arrived in Beijing yesterday./He got to Beijing yesterday./He have been in Beijing since yesterday.
24.他们后天动身去日本.
They will leave for Japan the day after tomorrow.
25.这些运动员将不会停留太久
These althlets will not stay long.
26.当他们听到那条令人兴奋的消息时 他们太兴奋了.
They were too exciting when the heard that excited news.
就这些了 如果全对 还有追加
其他回答 (1)
1.I saw you usually play volleyball everyday.
2.Will you do sports?
3.We will have a basketball game against Class One on Wendnesday.
4.Will you cheer us on?
5.Which sports do you prefer,cycling or skating?
6.Who is your favorite player?
7.What do you want to do when you grow up?
8.Play for
9.He broke the Olympic record and won 1 gold medal.
10.He had to give up run because his feet was hurt.
11.What a shame!
12.Ann goes cycling twice a week.
13.I often go moutain on weekends.
14.He spends half an hour doing sports,
It takes him half an hour to do sports.
15.He plays volleyball prety well.
16.There will be a shool sport meeting next week.
17.He is good at in skating.
18.We are sure he will win.
19.Playing soccer builds me up.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号急!高中英语翻译高手速进!
3个句子! 不要用软件翻译!请翻译下列句子{大概的意思要能表达出来},不要用软件翻译! O(∩_∩)O谢谢各位高手!1.我是王东,这里是我们小组关于“未来生活”的讨论_百度作业帮
急!高中英语翻译高手速进!
3个句子! 不要用软件翻译!请翻译下列句子{大概的意思要能表达出来},不要用软件翻译! O(∩_∩)O谢谢各位高手!1.我是王东,这里是我们小组关于“未来生活”的讨论
急!高中英语翻译高手速进!
3个句子! 不要用软件翻译!请翻译下列句子{大概的意思要能表达出来},不要用软件翻译! O(∩_∩)O谢谢各位高手!1.我是王东,这里是我们小组关于“未来生活”的讨论结果.2.大概在1000年后,人口将会达到600亿,人们居住在地面,海底和月球.3.在通讯方面,人脑植入(implant)芯片,人们可以随时随地联系.
1.I'm Wang Dong,and here is the result of our group's dicussion on/about "Life in the Future".2.The world population will reach 60 billion in 1,000 thousand years or so,and then people will live on the surface of the earth,under the seas and on the moon.3.As to/for communication,chips will be implanted into human brains,which will enable people keep in touch anytime and anywhere.
1.I'm Wang Dong,and this is the result of our team on the discuss of "life of the future".2.The amount of people will reach 60 bilion in about 1000 years, and people will live on earth, moon and ...
1.I'm Wang Dong. This is my team's discuss result on "The Futer Life"2. After about 1000 years, the total population will reach at 600 million people. People would be living on the ground, unders...

我要回帖

更多关于 高手用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐