有几道英语口语高手mp3的题~高手帮帮忙~

英语高手,帮忙做几道题 谢谢啊。_百度知道
英语高手,帮忙做几道题 谢谢啊。
look 4.very 2.sat 3.1.owe 4.set 4.Even 2:It is inIran________ the family members participate in the wedding preparations.into 3:You have only a short holiday.spend 9.1.1.when 2.draw 4,找出这个单词, many of his ideas _______ today and are being modified by the work of scientists of our time.1.on 2:What is the weather _____ today.Although 3. vary 31.very 2. Black1.where 3.restricted 4.related 3.to 2.have got 4.almost more than 2.emphasized 3.on 3.column 4:In a lifetime.wake 3.for 3, it’s always ______ to be punctual?1.capacity 4:在下列每组单词中有一个单词的划线部分与其他的划线部分读音不同.concerned about 3.pay 2.certain of 2.that 5:00according to the ________.get 18.own 7,并把它前面的大写字母添入答题卡相应位置上.to emphasize 4:The work-mates congratulated her ______ her promotion to the position of the general manager.emphasizing 2:______ George loves his daughter.1:The flavor of dishes may _____ from place to place.have been challenged 4.draw 4.1.1.with 23.emphasize 17:Great as Newtonwas.for 3.1:What are the
______that distinguish the Chinese from the Japanese, Mr, to have a strong conception of time.less 3.various 4,并把它前面的大写字母添入答题卡相应位置上:If you are late for a social activity, otherwise they’d
never have been able to afford to go.1.are to challenge 2, but don’t let them ____ too much attention.1.Whether 24.schedule 3:People’s attitudes towards gift giving may _____ from country to country:The little was _______ one meter fifty high.at 4:They _
two free tickets toCanada.got 3.capable of 4.like 2.1:The government has ________ up a working party to look into the problem of drug abuse.tax 13.convert 12.hide 4。1.fan 2.more 2.wire 22.change 6.of 10.1.crazy about 19.1.in 2.think 3:The meeting will begin at9.that 2.as 3.appear 14.with 4.1.For 4, so make the most ______ it.1.send 2.1.past 4, you may get to some of these items the next day.as much as 16.in which 4.at 3, many of us spend as much on insurance ___________we do on other things.had got 2.1:You can borrow the book _______ you keep it clean.idiom 3.in 2.diagram 20.may be challenged 3.as 4.1.of 4.hardly more than 3:I majored ____ English when I was at university:The old movie reminded them __________ the wonderful time they had spent together.vary 3.for 8.are challenging 11.so that 15:I ____ much to your kind help and support.there 21, you should apologize _____ those who have already been there.weary 4.different 3.characteristic 3.seem 3。1:If tasks are brief and easily done.as long as 4, he is strict with her.1.contract 2.1,找出这个单词.take 3:In social activities.to 2.idea 2:They learn from the newspaper that participation in the program is ________ to Manhattan Bank employees.up 25?1.remained 2:在下列每组单词中有一个单词的划线部分与其他的划线部分读音不同.registered 2.thank 2.in 4.nearly more than 4:More and more Chinese people are __________ wildlife conservation and environmental protection.with 4.calendar 2
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
2 17.2 19. 122.2 18.2 20.2 16.2 24.1 141 2 3 3 2 1 1 1 4 4 2 13.1 23.3 15.3 25
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁八年级寒假作业(包括英语,数学,语文,物理)滴答案~ 哪位高高高手帮帮忙啊~ 最好把第几页第几题标好_百度知道
八年级寒假作业(包括英语,数学,语文,物理)滴答案~ 哪位高高高手帮帮忙啊~ 最好把第几页第几题标好
(不然看不清楚耶)
帅哥美女大哥大姐
提问者采纳
基础知识:
3。 阻遏(e) 仄(ze)歪 转弯抹(mo)角 (都是第四声) 拂(fu)晓(二声) 赃(zang)物(一声) 悠(you)闲(一声) 2: 1.给下列加点字注音.B
5.根据拼音写出汉字.B第三页
三。 寒jin(噤) 瓦li(砾) 箱qie(箧) 制cai(裁) 荒miu(谬) yao(疟)子 选择题的是.C
4、趣味语文p1第一单元 一
提问者评价
其他类似问题
!?..!自己去看吧.?!.!..!....支持你..我.!.!?.!...!..!.!......!在南门新华书店四楼有卖的...!..!.!!.........!.!...........不过我没买哦你问答案干什么?要非法答卷吗!
寒假作业的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
自己写嘿嘿
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁几道英语题,请各位高手帮帮忙_百度知道
几道英语题,请各位高手帮帮忙
t read __ the sun.
( ) Don&#39!还有 the next month 和 next month 有什么区别( )The students are busy __ for the exam.
D of( ) __Tom&#39.
A dressing
D dresses可以的话请说明一下原因.
A to get everything ready
B getting everything ready
C being ready
D to be ready( )My teacher often helps me __ my English,谢谢各位帅哥美女.
A At times
B Some time
C At the same time
D all the times( )Now you get __ ,go ous mother lets him look after the baby
提问者采纳
get ready for 为什么做准备,不对;under the sun 意思是天下,偶尔,究竟,不对next month
即是从现在算起的下个月the next month 是从当事人说话的那个month 算起的下个月B busy doing sth,不对,排除,所以排除B get dressed 穿上衣服,明显不对. with sth 帮助某人做某事 固定搭配B in the sun 在阳光下,排除;of the sun 太阳的什么什么,排除,但是该短语不能放句头;on the sun 都不想解释了,排除AD,意思上可以,排除 A At times 有时,然而的意思;all the times 总是的意思,是固定搭配A help sb;At the same time同时; Some time 在未来的某时,排除.是忙于做某事的意思
提问者评价
参考资料:
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语几道完形填空的题目,帮帮忙!高手过来看看啊!_百度知道
英语几道完形填空的题目,帮帮忙!高手过来看看啊!
This poem c____ the author's joy.They are not to be t____.They never tell the tu哗海糕剿蕹济革汐宫搂rth.He is ____ ____ ____(患)a bad cold.
其他类似问题
完形填空的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 高手用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐