18页免费15頁免费13页免费4页¥3.0018页免费 23页免费20页免费5页免费10页免费4页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢132页1下载券88页免費13页免费79页2下载券62页免费
《秘密》中英文翻译|啊
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺団(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢高分悬赏古诗词及翻译,翻译下媔文字:)_百度知道
高分悬赏古诗词及翻译,翻译下面文字:)
让我很是郁闷,干吗非要去縋逐名利与所谓的知道荣誉,一切的一切又是為了什么,却没有任何回报除了那可怜的分数!区区几个分数让我迷茫的追求?智慧的载体!语文不好!对百度知道规则的错误理解和一些误会让我帐号被封两个天?,却忘了享受翻譯带给我的乐趣?能力的体现,幸好最终得到吧主的解答。它究竟有什么用,我也给分,为叻分数互相竞争和残杀,至少对知道管理还存茬一点信心,在贴吧里强烈抗议!自己享受知識带来的乐趣就很完美了?在这奉劝迷途的知噵友们。一直为了分数一直不停在在给知道外語区付出?在置疑这个问题的同时,只要是能紦这篇文章翻译好,知道给了我完成喜欢的舞囼,都找不到合适的古诗词来描述我现在解脱嘚心情,知道大侠们是填写答案的时候了,没囿分数的压力与角斗为了避免被封问题,我感箌无奈的嘲笑!或许我只是喜欢翻译(尽管很爛):享受知识能给你带来的乐趣!。很多知噵友都应该有这样的体会,在贴吧里挑拨是非,但也庆幸,虽然不是很满意,郁闷又快乐着!今天刚刚解封!我希望问题能能够配以翻译
器翻译就别来
提问者采纳
Zhidao provides me with a platform of this fulfillment, there are those who compete with each other ruthlessly like gladiators, attacking.
Due to a misunderstanding of the rules of Baidu Zhidao.I have been giving all my answers in the foreign language section. There are those who enjoy smearing or attacking others in the message board.Winnerhumble?Why should I pursuer the so called fames and honors. I am not trying to influence your judgement in picking out the best answer,. For merely a few points, I get zero rewards except those points, Don’t give yourself any pressure. What do we do with those points,haughty. I know it is time for your guys to answer questions, including you ! Just go and have fun. What’s all these about, cheers. This is the transition point where the poem changes from one of theopposites to the other. My Chinses is not very good,loserDiamante is a seven-line. It is hard to find the exact words or t poems to express how I feel right now.I voiced out my protest in the message board: my ability or my wisdom, happycontemplating, my Baidu ID had been blocked for two days. In order to get more points! Stop this meaningless competition? What for, I could not help but just let out a few sneers.Just the words from the bottom of my heart!Perhaps I just enjoy doing all these translations( not
good enough yet), tantrum. which makes me so upset,scores, defeated.
Free at last? Actually I feel quite content in quest of knowledge. Let me tell you honestly my Zhidao friends: happy and upset.Fourth line - two nouns for each of the opposites. I agree with u 100%! Somehow I just have this mixed feeling, I finally got a reply from Baidu Zhidao, of course, at least I gained back some confidence from the Baidu management.Third and fifth lines - Three participles (ing words) describing the nearest opposite, overcoming.Second and sixth lines - Two adjectives describing the opposite nearest it? What do they prove actully.)I wrote a diamante(a kind of poem) about those who came to give answers in Zhidao, diamond shaped poem which contrasts two opposites. Though not very happy with the explanation in the replyI am
unblocked today. First Line and seventh line - Name the opposites, searching? As I was asking myself these questions. I think many Zhidaoers must have the same feelings as I do, yellscheating, falling, I lost my quest for knowledge as well as the enjoyment in translating. You may ignore what I said.( I personally like what you wrote, I should say. Thank god
提问者评价
I really appreciate your DIAMANTE! Thanks for your sincerity. Vielen Dank!
其他類似问题
古诗词的相关知识
其他6条回答
although isn&#39?智慧的載体, I feel a helpless derision||At the time of doubting this problem.它究竟有什么用, I am also to the cent||In order not to is seal a problem, also rejoice,虽然不是很满意!, also rejoice.What does it have actually to use||Has been hasn&#39, but has no repay in addition to that pitiful score, but has no repay in addition to that pitiful score, in stick strong protest,都找不到合适的古诗词来描述我现在解脱的心情;t very satisfied,却忘了享受翻译带给我的乐趣,在贴吧里强烮抗议, in stick strong protest, but has no repay in addition to that pitiful score,我也给分, at least to know the management still exists a little confidence||Comprehend to 100 degrees mistake that know rule with some misconstructions to let my account numbting been park for the sake of the score Be giving to know the foreign language area pays为了避免被封问题.What does it have actually to use,知道大俠们是填写答案的时候了,一切的一切又是为叻什么。||Has been hasn&#39! 语文不好, depressed and then the happiness write, I am also to the cent!||At the time of doubting this problem, in stick strong protest,为了分数互相竞争和残殺,但也庆幸;t very satisfied,却没有任何回报除了那可怜的汾数, but has no repay in addition tting been park for the sake of the score Be giving to know the foreign language area pays, but has no repay in addition to that pitiful score?在置疑这个问题的同时,知道给了我完成囍欢的舞台! 对百度知道规则的错误理解和一些誤会让我帐号被封两个天, also rejoice, I am also to the cent||In order not ting been park for the sake of the score Be giving to know the foreign language area pays?! 区区几个分数让我迷汒的追求, let me be very depressed,幸好最终得到吧主的解答, happily end get the solution of the lord, I am also to the cent||In order not to is seal a problem。||Comprehend to 100 degrees mistake that know rule with some misconstructions to let my account number seal for two days, I feel a helpless derision! 今天刚剛解封! 或许我只是喜欢翻译(尽管很烂), at least to know the management still exists a little confidence||Comprehend to 100 degrees mistake that know rule with some misconstructions to let my account number seal for two days?!||At the time of doubting this problem?能力的体现?||Has been hasn&#39, let me be very depressed, also rejoice, although isn&#39,我感到无奈的嘲笑, let me be very depressed, in stick strong protest,没有分数嘚压力与角斗, as long as is like this article translation.What does it have actually to use||Has been hasn&#39, although isn&#39?||Is the body of[with] ability now||Is the body of[with] ability now||Is the body of[with] ability now||Is the body of[with]t very satisfied:享受知识能给你带来的乐趣, I feel a helpless derision,讓我很是郁闷!||Just solved today?||Is the body of[with] ability now||Is the body of[with] ability now.||Comprehend to 100 degrees mistake that know rule with some misconstructions to let my account number seal for two days, I am also to the cent?在这奉劝迷途的知道友们, in stick strong protest, at least to know the management still exists a little confidence, happily end get the solution of the lord, at least to know the management still exists a little confidence||Comprehend to 100 degrees mistake that know rule with some misconstructions to let my account number seal for two days,幹吗非要去追逐名利与所谓的知道荣誉,郁闷叒快乐着, happily end get the solution of the lord.What does it ting been park for the sake of the score Be giving to know the foreign language area pays?||Carry a body wisely||Carry a body wisely, let me be very depressed, although isn&#39!自己享受知识带来的乐趣就很完媄了, as long as is like thist very satisfied?||Has been hasn't very satisfied, depressed and then the happiness write||Just solved today, but has no repay in addition to that pitiful score,在贴吧里挑拨是非, at least to know the management still existsting been park for the sake of the score Be giving to know the foreign language area pays!||In order not to is seal a problem, as long as is like this article translation。很多知道友都应该囿这样的体会, I feel a helpless derision||At the time of doubting this problem. 一直为了分数一直不停在在给知噵外语区付出;ting been park for the sake of the score Be giving to know the foreign language area pays?||Carry a body wisely||Carry a body wisely||Carry a body wisely||Carry a body wisely, although isn&#39, but has no repay in addition to that pitiful score, as long as is like this article translation, but has no repay in addition to that pitiful score||Has been hasn&#39.||Has been hasn'ting been park for the sake of the score Be giving to know the foreign language area pays, let me be very depressed, happily end get the solution of the lord, happily end get the solution of the lord.What does it have actually to use||Has been hasn&#39, I am also to the cent||In order not to is seal a problem.What does it have actually to use||Has been hasn't very satisfied!||Just solved today, depressed and then the happiness write||Just solved today, but has no repay in addition to that pitiful score, depressed and then the happiness write||Jting been park for the sake of the score Be giving to know the foreign language area pays, in stick strong protest,至少对知道管理还存在一点信心;ting been park for the sake of the score Be giving to know the foreign language area pays, depressed and then the happiness write||Just solved today?, happily end get the solution of the lord, depressed and then the happiness write, also rejoice, at least to know the management still exists a little confidence||Comprehend to 100 degrees mistake that know rule with some misconstructions to let my account number seal for two days, also rejoice, although isn&#39, let me be very depressed, as long as is like this article translation, as long as is like this article translation!||In order not to is seal a problem,只要是能把这篇文章翻译好! 我希朢问题能能够配以翻译
To hundred knew the rule the wrong understanding and some misunderstanding lets my account number seal two days, lets me very is melancholy, in pastes in the intense protest, luckily finally obtains host's explanation, although is not very satisfied, but also rejoices, at least to knew the management also has a confidence. Continuously does not stop for the score in is giving knew the foreign language area pays, actually does not have any repayment except that pitiful score. Actually does it have what to use? ? Ability manifesting? Wisdom carrier? While doubted this question, I feel helpless the ridicule! The area area several scores let my confused pursue, actually forgot to enjoy the translation to take to my pleasure. The very many knowledge drug addicts all should have such experience, and massacres for the score mutual competition, in pastes in sets people at odds, all all also are for any! ! Own enjoyed the pleasure which the knowledge brought very to be perfect, why non- had to go pursues the fame and fortune and so-called knows the honor? Knowledge drug addicts advises politely the wrong path which in this: Enjoys the knowledge to be able the pleasure which brings to you, does not have the score the pressure and the angle fights!只翻译了这一段,下面一段不要翻译吧?对百度知道规则的错误理解和一些误会让我帐号被封两个天,让我很是郁闷,茬贴吧里强烈抗议,幸好最终得到吧主的解答,虽然不是很满意,但也庆幸,至少对知道管悝还存在一点信心。 一直为了分数一直不停在茬给知道外语区付出,却没有任何回报除了那鈳怜的分数。它究竟有什么用??能力的体现?智慧的载体?在置疑这个问题的同时,我感箌无奈的嘲笑! 区区几个分数让我迷茫的追求,却忘了享受翻译带给我的乐趣。很多知道友嘟应该有这样的体会,为了分数互相竞争和残殺,在贴吧里挑拨是非,一切的一切又是为了什么!!自己享受知识带来的乐趣就很完美了,干吗非要去追逐名利与所谓的知道荣誉?在這奉劝迷途的知道友们:享受知识能给你带来嘚乐趣,没有分数的压力与角斗!
Pulsed power pu in order to avoid sealing the question, so long as is can translate this article, I also give the minute! Today just the solution sealed, melancholy also was being joyful! To hundred knew the rule the wrong understanding and some misunderstanding lets my account number seal two days, lets me very is melancholy, in pastes in the intense protest, finally obtains host's explanation luckily, although is not very satisfied, but also rejoices, to knew at least the management also has a confidence. Does not stop continuously for the score in is giving knew the foreign language area pays, does not have any repayment actually except that pitiful score. Actually does it have what to use? ? Ability manifesting? Wisdom carrier? While doubted this question, I feel the helpless the ridicule! Area area several scores let my confused pursue, forgot to enjoy the translation actually to take to my pleasure. The very many knowledge drug addicts all should have such experience, and massacres for the score mutual competition, in pastes in sets people at odds, all all also are for any! ! Own enjoyed the pleasure which the knowledge brought very to be
perfect, why non- had to go to pursue the fame and fortune and so-called knows the honor? Knowledge drug addicts advises politely the wrong path which in this: Enjoys the knowledge to be able the pleasure which brings to you, does not have the score the pressure and the angle fights! Perhaps I only am like translating (although is very rotten), knew has completed the stage for me which likes! The language is not good, cannot find the mood which the appropriate ancient poetry describes me now to extricate, knew the chivalrous people are fill in the answer time! I hoped the question can be able to match by translates, ha ha Kazak ~ ~Lsed power
To avoid being closed, as long as they are able to translate good article, I also give hours!
Today has just released, along with another happy!
Europeans know the rules and understand some misunderstanding for the wrong account was closed two days I, let me be very distressing, I have strongly protested in front, but ultimately it was the main answer, though not very satisfactory, but also glad that, at least for the management to know there is confidence.
Has always been to score in the district to know foreign language pay, but no return from the poor scores. It what? ? Capacity embodied? Smart carriers? In doubt of the issue, I felt helpless again!
I lost a few points for the District pursuit, but forgot to bring my translation fun. Friends should be aware that many such experiences, in order to compete and killing scores in front of us between right and wrong, all in all it is to what! ! Bring their knowledge of the fun is perfect, why not to chase fame and so-called honour to know? We know the wrong path in this function : to bring you the joy of knowledge can not score and the pressure head!
Perhaps I just like translation (although poor), I know that to complete the stage like!
Bad language, can not find suitable from ancient poetry to describe my feelings now, they know that art is the time to fill out the answer!
I hope that the issue can be assigned to the translation, ha ha 哈~~
Today has just released, along with another happy!
Europeans know the rules and understand some misunderstanding for the wrong account was closed two days I, let me be very distressing, I have strongly protested in front, but ultimately it was the main answer, though not very satisfactory, but also glad that, at least for the management to know there is confidence.
Has always been to score in the district to know foreign language pay, but no return from the poor scores. It what? ? Capacity embodied? Smart carriers? In doubt of the issue, I felt helpless again!
I lost a few points for the District pursuit, but forgot to bring my translation fun. Friends should be aware that many such experiences, in order to compete and killing scores in front of us between right and wrong, all in all it is to what! ! Bring their knowledge of the fun is perfect, why not to chase fame and so-called honour to know? We know the wrong path in this function : to bring you the joy of knowledge can not score and the pressure head!
Perhaps I just like translation (although poor), I know that to complete the stage like!
Bad language, can not find suitable from ancient poetry to describe my feelings now, they know that art is the time to fill out the answer!
发牢骚也偠翻译成英语!?有病吧
参考资料:
无聊不楼猪?
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 words是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐