求人翻译。!!!!!急需 翻译!!!

求!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_日语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
求!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!收藏
帮我把图片里的 字打出来
万分感激!
这个意思是“不要啊”いやよ(i ya yo)
我是想知道
能帮我打出来吗
それはちょっと。。。这个我不太知道了。。。
Memories|いやよ这样对吗?我刚刚是不知道“|”怎么打。。。嘿嘿
太谢谢你了
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或明天面试,求人英语翻译。急急急急!!!!!_百度知道
明天面试,求人英语翻译。急急急急!!!!!
积极上进,我的专业是企业管理,乐于助人下午好,我性格开朗乐观,我来自于上海商贸旅游学校,请各位给我一个机会,我有良好的团队精神,虽然我有很多不足但我对未来的道路充满自信充满挑战,各位考官。我的名字叫孙蕾
我不要金山在线翻译或者其他翻译,谁能给我亲自翻译一下
提问者采纳
is Sun Lei, dear examinersGood afternoon, i&#39, I am from Shanghai Business
and Tourism school, enthusiastic(充满热情的) and
i have a good team spirit,obliging(乐于助人的), thank you,although I have many shortcomings,please give me a chance,i am confident of my future which is
full of cm optimistic (乐观的), my major is business management
提问者评价
虽然有几个我不会读、但是你写的很清楚,我谢谢,非常感谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
m from Shanghai Business and Tourism Sm out-going and optimistic. Pkease give me an opportunity. My name is Sun Lei. My major is business management. I&#39Good afternoon, but I&#39. I'm motivated. I have a good colletive spirit. Even though I ham willing to help other people. Thank you. I'm really confident about my future competitions. I&#39
Good afternoon, ladies and examiners. My name name is Sun Lei, I am from Shanghai business travel, school, my major is business management, I am optimistic cheerful, helpful, ambitious, and I have a good team, although I have much to be desired but I am the future the road full of challenges with confidence, please give me a chance, thank you
Good afternoon, ladies and examiners. My name name is Sun Lei, I am from Shanghai business travel, school, my major is business management, I am optimistic cheerful, helpful, ambitious, and I have a good team, although I have much to be desired but I am the future the road full of challenges with confidence, please give me a chance, thank you祝你顺利
Good afternoon, everyone examiners. My name is SunLei, I come from Shanghai business travel school, my major is business management, my personality is bright optimism, helpful, self-motivated, I have good team spirit, although I have many deficiencies in the future road but I'm confident challenging, everyone please give me a chance. Thank you
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求人帮忙翻译 英语翻译 一定要英语好的 急需! 现在就要. 出了点事 看下面的补充翻译..对不起,我错了,刚刚是开玩笑的.请你不要介意.我是你面前这位女生的男朋友.我向你道歉.翻译下面这句: 对不起,我错了,刚刚是开玩笑的.请你不要介意.我是你面前这位女生的男朋友.我向你道歉.
I'm sorry that I made a mistake,but just now I was playing a joke on you,and please don't mind.I'm the boy friend of the girl who is facing of you.I apologize to you.
翻译下面的 谢谢了 出了点事情 积蓄:
I'm very worried now, and I really care about her. Just now I quarreled with my girl friend, so I let her tell you that you would stay together. But it was my angry word. Sorry, I really apologize to you.
再加 我把分全给你了
I have already had boy friend. Why do you behave like this, and I have already apologized to
you. If you persuade me, I won't accept you, because in my heart there is only my boy friend.
I was angry with my girl friend just now, so I let her say that. It's best of you to understand me.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I am really really sorry. I know it is my fault. I was just kidding. Please do not take it seriously. I am the boy friend of the girl in front of you. I sincerely apologize to you.翻译下面的 谢谢了 出了点事情 急需: ...
你可不用急得语无伦次了。你看看你写的都不通。。。
I am sorry, I was wrong. I joked just now, please don't mind. I am the boy friend of the girl in front of you. I apologize to you.翻译下面的 谢谢了 出了点事情 急需: < 我现在心里很慌 我真的很在意她 刚刚跟女朋友吵架了 才让她对你说的那句跟她在一起的话 那些都是气...
I am very confused in my heart now. I really care about her. I just had a quarrel with my girlfriend, so make her said that words about staying with her. Those are angry words. Sorry, I am really really sorry.
I'm so sorry that I just kidding before. Please don't be mind. I'm the girl's boyfriend who was before you.
扫描下载二维码您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
网上找不到相关的英汉对照论文
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'求人翻译!!急!!!_百度知道
求人翻译!!急!!!
实在紧急在线等在繁华忙碌的都市一角。阳光中!,蹲下来,长长地叹了口气,然后匆匆离去,有细小的树叶纷然飘着,老人合掌致谢,他们说说笑笑?”女士说、肩膀:“你听听,走过去,而我却看不到它
最好再加上几句启示:“女士,同时他在等那位女士再度出现,他随手摸着一片,落在那乞丐的头顶,是用来比赛的!。  这时来了一位女士,有些陶醉,手里的叶子掉了,你真是神奇,你到底在牌子上写了些什么,雨点般的硬币纷纷落进了那盲人的盆子里,她看到了这一幕,十分开心,放下一个简易的三角牌子,只有几个字,说:“我还会再来的”!我用了很多在线翻译都翻译不出来,那位女士真的回来了。  街头人流在乞丐那里慢了下来,帮老乞丐捡起叶子,老乞丐问:今天是美好的一天!。过了一会,他的面前只有几枚硬币。这是晴朗的一天,凑到鼻子前嗅了嗅,似乎没有人理他,人来人往,有个盲人老乞丐茫然地坐着
我有更好的答案
In the busy busy city corner, there is a blind old beggar blankly sitting in front of him, only a few coin, there seems to be no his cries. This is a fine day, people come and go, they talked and laughed very happy. The sun, a tiny leaves FenRan floating, fell on the beggar head, shoulder, he casually touch a piece of, gather together to smelt the nose before, some happy, long sighed, hand leaves off. Then came a woman, she saw this scene, walk in the past, squat down to help the old beggar picked up the leaves, put down a simple triangle brand, said: &I will come again,& then left in a hurry. People in the street beggar there slow down, the rain like ...
In the busy busy city corner, thereis a blind old beggar blankly sittingin front of him, only a few coin,there seems to be no his cries.This is a fine day, people come andgo, they talked and laughed veryhappy. The sun, a tiny leavesFenRan floating, fell on the beggarhead, shoulder, he casually touch apiece of, gather together to smeltthe nose before, some happy, longsighed, hand leaves off.
Then came a woman, she saw thisscene, walk in the past, squatdown to help the old beggarpicked up the leaves, put down asimple triangle brand, said: &I willcome again,& then left in a hurry.
People in the street beggar thereslow down, the rain like COINShave fall in...
In the hustle and bustle of a corner of city, a blind old beggar blankly sitting on his front, there were only a few coins, no one seems to ignore him. It was a clear day, people are hurrying to and fro., they have a pleasant talk together, very happy. The sun, there is a small leaves scattered and floating, falling in the beggar &#039;s head, shoulder, he readily touched a, close to nose sniffed, with some, a long sigh of relief, in the hands of the leaves falling. Then came a woman, she saw this scene, to walk, to squat down, help the old beggar picked up the leaves, put down a simple triangle brand, said: & I will come again, and left in a hurry. &. Peop...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 急需 翻译 的文章

随机推荐