求三篇英英语口语对话短文文 题目分别是:酒店订房间 生病看医生 对同学提学习建议 万分感谢

[精华推荐]
世界旅游英语对话一本通 对话2-1:希尔顿酒店订房程序
lily85 于发布 l 已有人浏览
Update Required
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your .
Lily is making a phonecall to the front desk of Hilton Hotel to make a reservation for her traveling.
莉莉正在给希尔顿酒店的前台打电话订房间。
Front Desk:Hello, this is Hilton Hotel. How may I help you?
前台:你好,这里是希尔顿酒店,请问有什么可以帮您?
Lily: Hi. I would like to make a& reservation on this Friday.
莉莉:你好,我想订一间周五的房。
Front Desk:OK. What kind of room do you want? We have single rooms, twin rooms, double rooms and suites available on Friday.
前台:好的。请问您需要什么样子的房间?周五有单人间、双人双床间、双人间和套间。
Lily:I want a single room with ocean view. Do you have one?
莉莉:我想订一间带海景的单人间,可以吗?
Front Desk:Let me check. Yes.
前台:我看一下。可以。
Lily:OK. I will take it.
莉莉:好的,那我订这间了。
Front Desk:When do you check in? How long are you planning to stay? Do you have any special requirements?
前台:请问您什么时候入住?打算住几天呢?有什么特殊要求吗?
Lily:l guess I am going to arrive at 9:00 in the morning and I would like to leave at 2:00 in the afternoon on Sunday. Please give me a room away from the elevator. I hate noises while I am sleeping.
莉莉:我想我应该周五早上9点入住,周日下午2点退房。请帮我订一间远离电梯的房间,我睡觉怕吵。
Front Desk:OK. No problem.
前台:好的。没问题。跪求 一千五百词以上的英语短文. 题目:如果你是酒店服务员,你有什么建议关于酒店
As a staff of Sales Department,I'm very glad to see the rapid development of our hotel.With the coming of New Year,I am writing to you to present my suggestion on the further improvement of our hotel—to establish a website of our own to attract more clients.Firstly,with the development of Internet,more and more people are willing to go to the outside world through the information on Internet.Thus if we could establish our own website and introduce ourselves on it,more friends,especially foreign friends,could know our latest promotion at home whenever they want.Secondly,according to the statistics of World Hotel Association,33% of clients made hotel reservation through the Internet last year.And the proportion will largely increase in year 2000.Thus if we could introduce reservation system on our homepage,clients could contact us and make reservation directly.Finally,hotel promotion on Internet could reduce our operation cost greatly.As someone says that Internet shorten the distance of the world,I believe that the one who could make use of Internet effectively today will be the winner tomorrow.We will get a lot and have a brilliant future.Yours sincerely,Livia Lim
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
As a staff of Sales Department, I'm very glad to see the rapid development of our hotel. With the coming of New Year, I am writing to you to present my suggestion on the further improvement of our hot...
扫描下载二维码求三篇英语对话短文 题目分别是:酒店订房间 生病看医生 对同学提学习建议 万分感谢_百度知道
求三篇英语对话短文 题目分别是:酒店订房间 生病看医生 对同学提学习建议 万分感谢
提问者采纳
Mary, then. If you lack exercises, too, find more exercises to finish. This morning: Thank you.
First of all. The only account for that is they don&#39, nothing I can think of? Do you bring anything up. And you do seem a little tired:(after checking Carl&#39.Doctor. The only thing that matters is that you should take time:Ok.Doctor. (After a few minutes) I&#39. Then how about you? Cm eating fine.
If you take my suggestions.Tom.Doctor: Can I help you.Doctor: Mary White?Jane: One double room and one single room. Carl. I&#39:No, and 402 is a double room. I&#39?Carl?Carl, more or less: Ok.R;s file) Everything was fine your last checkup 3 months ago.Carl. Am Carl Mathews, Doctor. Please bear it in mind that you have to be absolutely occupied in your job for the first 15 minutes, find a method that suits you?Mary. Analyse your problem and find a suitable approach, and temperature) Everything seems to be OK. Then you attention will be fixed and difficult to slide for the following 45 minutes, reflect from time to time, I thought I was going to vomit. My head and stomach were killing me yesterday:Have a seat, Mr. There is always room to make progress:I've got it. I might have had a fever. Are you eating OK?Tom:I think you may have a touch of the flu that&#39.生病看医生Doctor.R. J-A-N-E S-M-I-T-H. Then set off and move on, Mary White, and I thought I ate something bad because I had the runs. T-O-M S-M-I-T-H;m Dr, and I don&#39: This is my wife.R, blood pressure, some students work harder than the majority but performed worse, slow down and think about what you can improve:I&#39. and Mrs, the other lady:(checking Carl&#39, please:Thanks. 401 is a single room. May I have your names: For how many nights. Your room numbers are 401 and 402. Last night.对同学提学习建议Suggestion on study vary depending on different individuals and different needs.
Sll give you a flu shot and I recommend you take some vitamin supplements. My name is Tom Smith. If you are unfamiliar with the concepts in the textbook, resort to your textbooks, recently, would you like two double rooms or one double room and one single room. What seems to be the problem. Smith.
In addition: We want to book two rooms. Wait a moment, and then yt seem to have as much energy. Now I&#39, Some students fail to be absorbed:Come in. Try to take it easier at work for a while. I must say that things have been quite hectic around the office.R;t work scientifically enough:A little fitfully sometimes:I&#39, focus on your work immediately: Jane Smith. Doctor.R. Ave lost a little weight recently, I felt too sick to even get out of bed, please, which means they will switch their attention to other d like to share some suggestions. Evans: For two nights酒店订房间Receptionist(前台接待员): Thank you?Jane. M-A-R-Y W-H-I-T-E:Do you sleep well?Cs going around
提建议的那个是同学问你学习上的困难
你给予建议
再版帮忙么
这个真的是好麻烦啊,我也是看没人回答才出手帮忙的,要知道我为了维持采纳率很少回答问题的,再帮你看看好了这个吧: A:I failed in the English exam.B:I am sorry to e on,everything will be better.A:I worked hard to improve it,but it did not make differences.Your English is much better
than mine,could you help me?B:In my opinion, I believe that vocabularies are the most difficult to overcome the obstacle for us. There is no shortcut that we can remain them in our memories in a period of time. No pain, no gain. We must cost more time in order to remember them. In the second place, it is well known to us that reading is a correct way to study English. We can find out English articles from newspapers or magazines. In the final place, it is a good idea that we write some English compositions to express our emotions in blog. We will enhance our writing ability step by step.A:Thank you very much,I will try itB:I am sure you will make a great progress in the English exam next time.原创不容易啊……
提问者评价
这是我们考试用的
我也是没办法
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译两句话,酒店订房间的时候用,很简单的日常对话1.不要走廊对面的房间2.不要电梯对面的房间求翻译成英文,订房的时候和前台说的
I don't want the room opposite to the corridor and the lift.
抱歉抱歉,我刚着急打错了,问题应该是这样的,麻烦再帮忙回答一下吧1.不要走廊尽头的房间2.不要电梯对面的房间
就说怪怪的。。。。。I don't want the room at the end of the corridor and the room opposite to the lift.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语口语对话短文 的文章

随机推荐