He know China. A many about B much about Cmuch和a lot off about

七年级英语寒假返校测试题
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文 搜索:
七年级英语寒假返校测试题
作者:佚名 试题来源:网络 点击数:
七年级英语寒假返校测试题
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源天添 资源网 w ww.tT z
单项选择(30分)1. It’ s only 5 yuan! You can buy it& _________& a good price.  A. at&&&&&&&& B. with&&&&&& C. in&&&&&&& D. on2. We have sweaters ______ all colors _____ $ 5 each.  A. in&&&& B. at&&&&& C. for&&& D. for3.Tom is a running star. He likes __________________ for breakfast.&& A. eggs, banana and broccolis&&& B. eggs, bananas and broccoli&& C. egg, banana and broccoli&&&&& D. egg, bananas and broccoli4. _____she_______clothes at& Huaxing Clothes Store?&& A. Is; buy&& B. Dbuys&& C. Do; buys& D. D buy5. The yellow shorts ________________ 20 yuan.  A. are on sale for&& B. are on sales for.& C. are on sale&& D. is on sale6. This is _____football. Please give it to them.&  A. Tom and Tim& B. Tom and Tim’s&& C. Tom’s and Tim’s7. How much _______the pair of& black pants?&&&&& A. am&&& B. is&& C. are8. Edison was born _______ Feb. 11th,1879.&&& A.at&B.in&C.on9. Sunday is the _______ day of a week.&&&&&&& A. first&& B. second& C. last10. Maria likes apples, ___she doesn't like bananas.& A. and&& B. but&& C. or11. ________ kind of movies ________ Mary like? A.What, does& B.What, do&& C.What’s, does& D.Which, do12. My brother wants ____ to the store.&& A. go&& B. to go&& C. goes&& D. going13. That’s an ________ question.&&& A.boring&& B. difficult&& C. interesting&& D. relaxing14. These ______ only 2 dollars. They're very cheap. A.& shoe is&& B. shoes is& C. shoe are& D. shoes are15. Let’s ______ outside.& A. to play B. plays C. playing D. play16.Are you good at playing _______ guitar or _______ basketball? &&& A. the, the&&& B. the, a&&& C. / , the&&&& D. the, /17. Thanks __________ the photo of your family.&A.to&B.in&C.for&D.at18.We are playing football. Come and _____________ with us.&&& A. play&&&&&&& B. join in&&&&& C. join&& D. do19.―__________ are the footballs on the floor? ― Sorry, I don’t know.&&& A. Where&&&&&& B. What&&&&&& C. What about&&&& D.How much20. Let ____& help you with your English. They are good at English.&& A. me&& B. he& C. them D. they21. ―What time is it?&&&&& ―It's ____eight o'clock.&  A. at&& B. on& C. in&& D. about 22. What time does Jane ______ after school?&& &A. do her homework& B. does her homework C. do her homeworks& D. does her homeworks23. ---Do you play______ football with me ?&&& ----No,, I’ll make ______ cake.&&&& A. /;a&&&&&& B.the&&& C./;/&&&&&& D. a24. Helen, can you bring my dictionary __________ school?&A.in&B.at&C.to&D.of 25. He likes ______ the radio(收音机)。&&& A. listens&&&&& B. listening& to&&&& C. listens to&&& D. to listen&&& 26.I have P.E. ________ the afternoon of Tuesday. A. in&&&& B. for&&&& C. on&&&& D. at 27.Mr Zhang teaches ________ Chinese. We like ______ class very much. A. her&& B. his&& C. his&& D. her 28. --_______ do you like music?&&&&& --Relaxing.&&& A. How&&& B. Why&&&&& C. When&&&&& D. What29. It’s easy ________& football.plays&&&&&&& B. to play&&&&& C. play&&&&&&& D. playing30. He knows _______ China. He likes China.many about&& B. much about&&& C. a lot of& about& D. little& about 文 章来源天添 资源网 w ww.tT z
上一篇学科试题: 下一篇学科试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
var _bdhmProtocol = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? " https://" : " http://");
document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + _bdhmProtocol + "/h.js%3Fde4f10e54e8' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
He knows much about China?为什么用much
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
much在这里指代knowledge,而后者是不可数的,所以用much而不用many.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
因为 他知道的东西可以是各种方面的很多东西所以用不可数
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
You can learn a lot about ...可以换成many 还是much
天涯穷B★SKD
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
many加名词 much加形或副
much也可以修饰程度
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
He know China.A many about B much about C lot of aboutwhy,怎么不是C
清晨阳光Gg3
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
如果要C的话,应该改成:He know a lot of about Chinaa lot of是固定结构,不能把a丢了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
如果要C的话,应该改成:He know a lot of about Chinaa lot of是固定结构,不能把a丢了
of和about都是介词,怎么能一起用呢?只能用a lot加上about,即把C改成He knows a lot about China.
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
He knows____China.A.many about B.much about C.loHe knows____China.A.many aboutB.much aboutC.lot of aboutD.a few
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
选B.much对中国了解多,用much 和 a lot,因为只有这两个是副词,可以修饰前面的动词knows
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这道题选B。
哦哦,看错了,应该用B,固定用法
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 much和a lot of 的文章

随机推荐