速求I 东方神起still歌词 bileve 歌词

I Still Carry On 歌词_百度知道
I Still Carry On 歌词
歌曲:I Still Carry On歌手:Michael Learns To Rock专辑:《De Første Fra - Michael Learns to Rock》发行时间:发行公司:EMII'm lying in the sunlonging for a place in the shadowI'm lying in the snowlonging for a place by the fireAnd when I beg you for wateryou just drink the water yourselfAnd when I reach my hand to youyou just turn your face awayBut even though the cold from your still beating heartalready killed me twiceAnd even though the cold in your eyesmakes me freeze all the timeI still carry on andI still walk around andI still feel the warming glowshining somewhere in the futureshining not so far awayI'm climbing up the mountainmountain of societyBut every time I reach the topyou just push me down againAnd when I look around meI can see I'm not aloneThere are a lot of people aroundclimbing mountains next to meBut even though the cold from your still beating heartalready killed me twiceAnd even though the cold in your eyesmakes me freeze all the timeI still carry on andI still walk around andI still feel the warming glowshining somewhere in the futureshining not so far away
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
m not aloneThere are a lot of people aroundclimbing mountains next to meBut even though the cold from your still beating heartalready killed me twiceAnd even though the cold in your eyesmakes me freeze all the timeI still carry on andI still walk around andI still feel the warming glowshining somewhere in the futureshining not so far awayhttp歌曲名
carry的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首好听的女声英文歌, 歌词大概是I still hear your voice。。。哦 哦 哦。。。声音很纯而且欢快_百度知道
求一首好听的女声英文歌, 歌词大概是I still hear your voice。。。哦 哦 哦。。。声音很纯而且欢快
无奈他把盒子扔了,音乐中有那种感觉像瀑布泻下的声音,整首歌算是快的我是在朋友的车里听到的
呵呵 刚又听了下是这个。什么的。”这个是高潮时候的一句歌词,“I singing gelin your voice,但不知道我写的是不是和她唱的一样。。,谢谢 开头是I。哦 哦 哦。。。。。最好给我个链接
i still can hear your voice ?http. .com/m.:lene marlin 专辑place nearby歌手
不是,你说的这个也很好听
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他6条回答
I can still feel you
everytime we touch,绝对是,Cascada的
every time i look into your eyes
The Carpenters--Yesterday Once More请问这首是你要寻找的歌曲吗?
不是,谢谢。。
是这首吗?Victor Ark--Summer time发链接容易被审核,所以麻烦你自己找找!酷狗音乐里有这首歌
找了半天终于找到了,但不是我说的那个,谢谢你了:)
呵呵,祝贺你终于找到自己心仪的歌啦!
A Place Nearby
请问什么歌,我也在找
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求首歌,歌词中好像有句:still i remember ,i see you december_百度知道
求首歌,歌词中好像有句:still i remember ,i see you december
我有更好的答案
1. Over You - Miranda Lambert ?
歌词:Weather man said it’s gonna snow
By now I should be used to the cold
Mid-February shouldn’t be so scary
It was only December
I still remember the presents, the tree, you and me
But you went away
How dare you?
I miss you
They say I’ll be OK
But I’m not going to ever get over you
Living alone here in this place
I think of you, and I’m not afraid
Your favorite records make me feel better
Cause you sing along
With every song
I know you didn’t mean to give them to me
But you went away
How dare you?
I miss you
They say I’ll be OK
But I’m not going to ever get over you
It really sinks in, yo...
是不是 泰勒斯威夫特德尔 back to december
你没多记得几句吗 信息太少了
是Morrie的Mr .wonderful这首歌
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求萧雅轩和曹格合唱的I Still Belive歌词!_百度知道
求萧雅轩和曹格合唱的I Still Belive歌词!
I Still Believe歌手:
徐若瑄/曹格所属专辑:《Vivi And…》wu~~~~wu~~~谢下美丽的外壳透明的我们还剩下什麼?爱情就像水晶球坚固而脆弱一个人也许自由两个人的感动大过天空喜怒哀乐共同拥有不让遗憾留(合)Baby~ I still believe爱可以走过乱流紧紧握住双手一秒就够不孤单寂寞Baby~ I still believe(Baby~I believe~)爱要有梦才会快乐就算未来的路不同你在我心中到永久谢下美丽的外壳(Wu~oh~)透明的我们还剩下什麼?爱情就像水晶球坚固而脆弱一个人也许自由两个人的感动大过天空喜怒哀乐共同拥有不让遗憾留(合)Baby~ I still believe爱可以走过乱流紧紧握住双手一秒就够不孤单寂寞Baby~ I still believe(Baby~I believe~)爱要有梦才会快乐就算未来的路不同你在我心中到永久感觉寒冷时候我抱你在我胸口当你泪流的时候我在这里不走(我在这里不走)No~爱散发的温柔 在此刻用心感受 Oh~我想和你一起 让幸福转动Baby~ I still believe(Baby~I Still believe~)爱可以走过乱流紧紧握住双手一秒就够不孤单寂寞Baby~ I still believe(oh~ho~~ )爱(有)梦才快乐就算未来的路(都)不同你和我到永久
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
卸下美丽的外壳 透明的我们还剩下什么 爱情就像水晶球 坚固而脆弱 一个人也需自由 两个人而感动大过天空 喜怒哀乐统统拥有 不让你恨留 合:baby i still believe 爱也可以走过挽留 轻轻握住双手 一秒就够不孤单寂寞 baby i still believe 爱要有梦才会快乐 就算未来的路不同 你在我心中到永久 感觉很闷时候 我抱你在我胸口 当你泪留的时候 合:我在这里补痛 no 瑄:爱散发的温柔 在此刻用心感受 我想和你一起让幸福转动 合是徐若萱和曹格拉~歌词
提问者评价
谢谢啦,一时忘了到底是谁了啦
其他1条回答
歌曲:I Still Believe
歌手:徐若瑄&曹格
所属专辑:Vivi and
I still believe
词:徐若瑄
曲:曹格 涂惠源
(Vivian) 卸下美丽的外壳
透明的我们还剩下什么
爱情就像水晶球
坚固而脆弱
(Gary) 一个人也许自由
两个人的感动大过天空
喜怒哀乐共同拥有
不让遗憾留
(合)Baby I still believe
爱可以走过乱流
紧紧握住双手 一秒就够
不孤单寂寞
Baby I still believe
爱要有你才会快乐
就算未来的路不同
你在我心中
QQLRCMUSIC
(Vivian) 卸下美丽的外壳
透明的我们还剩下什么
爱情就像水晶球
坚固而脆弱
(Gary) 一个人也许自由
两个人的感动大过天空
喜怒哀乐共同拥有
不让遗憾留
(合)Baby I stil...
萧雅轩的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求徐若瑄i still believe的歌词?_百度知道
求徐若瑄i still believe的歌词?
求徐若瑄i still believe的歌词?
提问者采纳
一个人也需自由两个人而感动大过天空喜怒哀乐统统拥有不让你恨留baby i still believe我也可以走过峦流紧紧握住双手一秒就够不孤单寂寞baby i still believe爱要有梦才会快乐就算未来的路不同你在我心中到永久:baby i still believe爱也可以走过挽留轻轻握住双手一秒就够不孤单寂寞baby i still believe爱要有梦才会快乐就算未来的路不同你在我心中到永久感觉很闷时候我抱你在我胸口当你泪留的时候合:爱散发的温柔在此刻用心感受我想和你一起让幸福转动合:我在这里补痛 no瑄..歌词提供:再兴卸下美丽的外壳透明的我们还剩下什么爱情就像水晶球坚固而脆弱一个人也需自由两个人而感动大过天空喜怒哀乐统统拥有不让你恨留合☆i still believe☆☆徐若瑄 vivi and☆☆唱:徐若瑄 曹格☆☆music☆瑄:卸下美丽的外壳透明的我们还剩下什么爱情就像水晶球坚固而脆弱格
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
徐若瑄的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 东方神起still歌词 的文章

随机推荐