初二上学期总结英语书每单元section B A3b 短文翻译

2013版新目标英语八年级上Unit8 SectionA 2d对话翻译_中华文本库
第1页/共1页
文本预览:
2013 版新目标英语八年级上 Unit8 SectionA 2d 对话 翻译
安娜:萨姆,星期六我想为聚会熬制罗宋汤(也就是俄式汤)。 你可以告诉我如何做的吗? 萨姆:当然可以。首先,买一些牛肉,一棵洋白菜,四个胡萝卜, 三只西红柿,五个土豆和一个洋葱。然后,把蔬菜切好(备用)。 安娜:下一步是什么? 萨姆:接下来,把牛肉,胡萝卜和土豆放进锅里,加上一些水。 之后,开煮 30 分钟。然后加入洋白菜,西红柿和洋葱,再煮 10 分钟。 安娜:好的,这样就好了吗? 萨姆:不,还有一件事。最后,别忘了加上一点盐。
第1页/共1页
寻找更多 ""2013八年级上册英语期末试卷(有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2013八年级上册英语期末试卷(有答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2013八年级上册英语期末试卷(有答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y
樟树市学年(上)期末质量检测卷八年级英语 (请把答案填写在答题卷上)
第一部分& 听力(25分)一、听句子选择图片:你将听到五个句子,请你根据听到的内容,选择相应的图片。每个句子后你有5秒钟的答题时间。听一遍。(5分) D.&&&&&&&&&&&& E.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& F. 二、情景反应:听句子,选择恰当的答案,每个句子后你有5秒钟的答题时间。听两遍(5分)(&&& )6 . A. That’s all right. &&B. Yes, it is .&&&C. That’s a good idea .(&&& )7. A. Yes , speak !&& &&B. No, you can’t . &&C. Yes , speaking !(&&& )8. A. Very much.&&&&&& &B. Twice a day.&&&& &C. Cat food.(&&& )9. A. Clever.&&&&&&&&& &B. Friendly.&&&& &&C. Shy.& (&&& )10. A. Grass.&&&&&&&&& &B. Milk.&&&&&& &&C. Balls. 三、听下面3段对话或独白,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听每段对话或独白前你都将有40秒钟的时间阅读各小题,每段对话读两遍。听第1段对话,回答第11-13题(&&& ) 11. Where are they talking now?&&&&&&&& A. In a library.&&&&&&&&& &&B. In a shop.&&&&&&&&&& C. In a hospital.(&&& ) 12. What color does the man’s son like?&&&&&&& A. Green.&&&&&&& &&& B. Blue.&&&& &&&C. White.(&&& ) 13. How much does the watch cost?&&&&&&&& A. 50 yuan.&&&&&& &&& B. 150 yuan.&&&&&& &&&& C. 500 yuan.听下面一段独白,回答第14-16题(&&& ) 14. When was Harvey’s mother’s birthday?A. On September 20th.&&& && B. On September 21st.&& &C. On September 22nd.(&&& ) 15. What did Harvey’s father do on Harvey’s mother’s birthday?&&&&&&&& A. He sang a song.&&&&&&&&& B. He cooked dinner.&&&& C. He made a birthday card.(&&& ) 16. In which year was Harvey’s mother born?&&&&&&&& A. In the year of the rabbit.&& B. In the year of the tiger.& C. In the year of the mouse.&& 听下面一段独白,回答第17-20题 (&&& ) 17. Was yesterday the speaker’s mother’s birthday?A. Yes, it was&&&&&&&&&& && B. No, it wasn’t&&&&&&&& C. We don’t know(&&& ) 18. Did the speaker buy a gift for her mother yesterday?&&&&&&&& A. Yes, she did&&&& &&&B. No, she didn’t&&&&& &&C. We don’t know(&&& ) 19. What was the speaker’s special gift?A. Helping her mother do housework&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Doing her homework.&&&&&& &&& C. Buying a lot of things to her mother(&&& ) 20. How did the speaker’s mother feel when she saw everything her daughter did?A. Tired.&&&&& &&&&B. Happy.&&&&&&&&&& &&C. Sad.四. 请听下面一段短文,根据短文内容完成表格,每个空格填一个单词。将答案填写在题中横线内。听短文前你有50秒阅读表格。短文读两遍。Last SundayIn the morning&went to the& (21) ___________&had a (22) ____________&mother(23) ______for usIn the afternoon&(24) _____________In the evening&(25) _____________a movie
第二部分:笔试 (95分)一、单项选择。(15分)(&&& )26. We should eat ________ fruit and vegetables, but ________ meat. It is good for our health.&A. less&B. more&C. more&D. less(&&& )27. ―I was at the cinema at nine o’clock yesterday evening. What about you?―I ________ TV at home.&A. am watching&B. was watching&C. will watch&D. watched(&&& )28. Town Cinema& has__________& seats of all.& A.most comfortable&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. comfortable&C.the most comfortable&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. more comfortable(&&& )29. ―I am not good at playing football, would you mind ________ me?―Not at all. &A. teach&&&&& B. teaching&&&&&&&& C. to teach&&&&&&&& D. taught(&&& )30. There ________ a wonderful English movie in the school hall next Sunday.&A. is going to&B. is going to be&C. has&D. have(&&& )31. If you still have a headache, you’d better ________ a doctorA. see&&&&&&&& B. seeing&&&&&&&&&& C. to see.&&&&& D. seen(&&& )32. ―&&&&&&& ?―Nothing serious, but a bit tired.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. Is that all&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Is there anything else?& C. What’s this&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. What’s the matter with you(&&& )33. ―How often does Tina go to the movies?&& ―She goes to the movies _____.A. three times a month&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. three time a month&& C. three time every month&&&&&&&&&&&& D. three times of month(&&& )34. It’s a little difficult for them ________that work today.& A. finishes&&&&&& &B. finish&&&&&&& &&& C. to finish&&&&& & D. finishing(&&& )35. ―Why don’t you let Jenny do it ?&&&&&&&&& ―I ______Jenny _____ do it.A. think, can&&&&&&&& B. don’t think, can’t&& C. don’t think, can&& D. think, can’t(&&& )36. ―Must I take much medicine every day?―No, you ________.& &A. must&B. mustn’t&C. needn’t&D. can’t(&&& )37. ―Oh, It’s late, I must go now.&&&&&&& ―It’s snowing outside. Don’t leave&&&&&&&& it stops.&&&&&&& A. when&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. after&&&&&&&&&&&& C. while&&&&&&&&&& D. until (&&& )38. Jim _______Betty ______see a film once a week last year.A. to&&&&&&&&& B. for&&&&& C. for&&&&&& D. to(&&& )39. Betty had nothing for breakfast, ____________? A. hadn't she&&&&&&&&&& B. had she&&&&&&&&& C. didn't she&&&&&&& D. did she(&&& )40.―It’s hot here. Why not ________ your coat?―OK.&A. take off&B. taking off&C. to put on&D. put on二、完形填空A)阅读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的四个选项中选出一个最佳答案,填写在题前括号内。(共15小题,每小题1分,计15分)Many students have some 41&&&&&&& . For example, some students do not learn their school subjects 42&&&&&& . Some are good at 43&&&&&&& and do well in many exams, 44&&&&&&&& they are doing very badly in sports and they do not have strong bodies. So their classmates always call& 45&&&&&&&&&& “bookworms”(书虫). So many students suffer from(遭受) stress. The good news& 46&&&&&&&&&& that there are some simple ways to deal with(处理) 47&&&&&&&&& .Firstly, 48&&&&&&&&&& a healthy diet, getting enough sleep and doing exercise are very important. How can we be happy if we are unhealthy!As for schoolwork, making plans can be helpful. Making a list of the things they need to do and planning 49&&&&&&& to do them can help students organize(组织) their time. If you are 50&&&&& in one subject, studying hard and& 51&&&&&&&&& a teacher for advice can help.Students should not care about 52&&&&&&&&&&& laughing. They should think about the things that are good.Then students should& 53&&&&&&&& make enough time for their hobbies. Playing sports, reading and watching movies help them relax.Finally,& 54&&&&&&&&&&& is useful and important for students to share(分享) their problem with their& 55&&&&&&&&&&&& and family members.& (&&& )41.A.friends&& &B.problems&& &C.happiness&& &D.homework(&&& )42.A.good&&&&&& &B.well&&&&&&& &C.great&&&&&&& &D.bad(&&& )43.A.learns&&&&& &B.learn&&&&&&& &C.learning&&&& &D.to learn(&&& )44.A.so&&&&&&&& &B.and&&&&&&&& &C.but&&&&&&&& &D.because(&&& )45.A.them&&&&&& &B.they&&&&&&& &C.him&&&&&&&& &D.her(&&& )46.A.are&&&&&&& &B.were&&&&&&& &C.be&&&&&&&&& &D.is(&&& )47.A.hungry&&&& &B.illness&&&&&& &C.stress&&&&&& &D.tired(&&& )48.A.eating&&&&& &B.eat&&&&&&&& &C.eatting&&&&&& &D.to eat(&&& )49.A.when&&&& &B.where&&&&& &C.what&&&&&&& &D.why(&&& )50.A.good&&&&& &B.weak&&&&&&& &C.strong&&&&&& &D.badly(&&& )51.A.asking&&&& &B.ask&&&&&&&& &C.asks&&&&&&&& D.asked(&&& )52.A.other&&&&&& B.others&&&&&& &C.others’&&&& &D.other’s(&&& )53.A.too&&&&&&& &B.either&&&&&& &C.to&&&&&&&&&& D.also(&&& )54.A.that&&&&&& &B.this&&&&&&&& &C.it&&&&&&&&&& &D.these(&&& )55.A.brothers&&& &B.friends&&&&& &C.sisters&&&&&& &D.cousinsB)选词填空 用方框中所给词语的适当形式填空,使短文正确、通顺、连贯。(每词限用一次,每空一词& 有两词多余。10 分 )Instead of, important, with, health, have, sleep, strong, mean, show, too many, though,& and
What can you do to keep healthy? Perhaps for children, healthy eating is one of&& 56&& things. Here are some ideas about how to eat& 57& . A good breakfast is very important to children. It’s necessary& 58&& breakfast in the morning. But some children often go to school&& 59&& breakfast, just because they want 60&& a little& longer. Remember that a good breakfast will help you study better.“My dream is that all the Chinese children can get half a kilo of milk a day.” the Chinese Premier(总理) Wen Jiabao said this during his visit to a milk farm. Milk is also very important to children’s health. It makes children grow 61& . It’s better for you to have a glass of milk before going to bed. That will help you have a good sleep.Having healthy food is also very important. That&& 62&& eating different kinds of food, especially(尤其是) fruit and vegetables. Don’t eat&& 63&& chocolate or ice cream. Some children love eating fast food, but it is not good for their health. Try to eat healthy food&& 64&& fast food. Have healthy eating habits,&& 65&& you will have a strong body.三、阅读理解&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ALang Lang, the young Chinese pianist, was born in Shenyang in 1982. He began to play the piano when he was 3. At the age of 5, he won first place in a piano competition in Shenyang. People thought he was a genius(天才). From then on, playing the piano became the dream of Lang and his parents.When Lang was 9 years old, he and his father went to Beijing to study piano. His father even left his work. Although he endured(忍受) great pressure(压力), Lang never gave up his dream of becoming a concert pianist. When he was 17, Lang became famous after he played in a great concert in Chicago, US.Now 28-year-old Lang is famous all over the world for his great performances. He played at the Beijing Olympics in 2008. He was also one of Times magazine’s 100 Most Influential(有影响力的) People in the World in 2009. He is one of the world’s great musicians.(&&& )66. When did Lang Lang go to Beijing to study piano?A.In 1985.&&&&&&&& B. When he was 5.&&&& C.In 1987.&&&&&&& D.In 1991.(&&& )67.What does Lang Lang do? &&&&&&&& A.He is a violinist.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.He is a pianist.& C.He is a music teacher.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.He is an engineer.(&&& )68.When did Lang Lang win first place in a piano competition in Shenyang?A.In 1982.&&&&&&&& B.In 1985.&&&&&&&&&& C.In 1987.&&&&&& D.In 1991.(&&& )69.Why did Lang Lang’s father leave his work?A.Because he wanted to find a job in Beijing.&& B.Because he wanted to learn the piano.C.Because he could find better jobs in Shenyang.D.Because Lang Lang went to Beijing to study piano and he wanted to give much help.(&&& )70.Which is NOT true according to the passage?A.Lang Lang works very hard at piano. B.Lang Lang wasn’t famous before 2009.C.Lang Lang was born in Liaoning Province.D.Lang Lang played at the Beijing Olympics in 2008.&BA long time ago people thought that the Sun went round the Earth. In some countries people even said that the Sun was a god(神). They thought the god drove across the sky each day on a golden horse. Now we know the Earth goes round the Sun. It takes the Earth a year to go all way round the Sun. Today man even know how far it is for the Earth to go round the Sun. They tell us that the Earth travels over a thousand miles a minute on its journey round the Sun. The Sun is really a star. It is much bigger than the Earth and it is very hot. Some people have been to the moon but we know that no one can ever go to the Sun. It is far too hot for people to live anywhere near it. The Sun is three hundred thousand times(倍)heavier than the Earth and more than 1 million times larger. (&&& )71. A long time ago, people said the Sun was _____. A. a golden horse of god&&&&&&&&& B. a god on a golden horseC. a god with golden dress&&&&&&&& D. a god and a golden horse(&&& )72. People can never live anywhere near the sun because it is _____. A. too hot&&&&& B. too far&&&&&&& C. too small&&&&&&&& D. too heavier(&&& )73. The Earth travels over _____ miles an hour. A. 1, 000&&&&&& B. 100, 000&&&&& C. 6, 000, 000&&&&&& D. 60, 000(&&& )74. One year is _____.& A. the time for the Earth to turn round.& B. the time the Earth travels one thousand miles.C. the time the Earth goes round the Sun one circle(圈,周).& D. the journey of the Earth.(&&& )75. Which of the following is TRUE? _____A. The moon is the planet of the Sun.&& B. One day man can land on the Sun. C. The Sun is a star like other stars.&&&& D. The moon is the nearest star to us in space. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& CAlmost every day, we discuss the topic of health, especially for kids. But what is health? “Health” means eating well, getting enough exercise, and having a healthy weight. Let’s read the following rules. They can help you stay healthy.1. Eat a variety of foods, especially fruit and vegetables. We all know that eating fruit and vegetables can help us stay healthy, but many of us only eat our favorite foods. Remember that we can only get the nutrition(营养) we need by eating different kinds of food, especially fruit and vegetables.2. Drink water and milk most often. Everyone knows that water is important. Besides that, kids need plenty of calcium(钙) to grow strong bones, and milk has a lot of it. Every day, you should drink at least three cups of milk(1300 milligrams of calcium), when you are 9 years old or older. You should also try to have less sugary drinks, like soda and cola. They include a lot of sugar. Sugar just includes calories, not important nutrition.3. Listen to your body. When you are eating, notice how your body feels. When your stomach feels comfortably full, stop eating. Eating too much makes you feel uncomfortable. If you do it too often, it can make you unhealthy and fat.4. Limit(限制) screen time. What’s screen time? It’s the amount of time you spend watching TV, movies, and playing computer games. The more time you spend on these sitting-down activities, the less time you spend playing sports, like basketball, and doing other activities like bike riding and swimming. Try to spend no more than 2 hours a day on screen time.(&&& )76. In this passage, “health” includes all of the following EXCEPT(除了) ________. &&&&& A. eating well &&&&&&B. doing more exerciseC. having a healthy weight&&&&D. wearing comfortably(&&& )77. The underlined phrase “a variety of” means ________.&  &&&&& A. lots of   B. all kinds of   C. the rest of   D. a lot of(&&& )78. Which of the following is NOT true? &&&&& A. Eating more fruit and vegetables is difficult for some people.B. We should eat and drink something with less sugar.C. When we are full, we should stop eating, however(不管怎样) delicious the food is.D. We should spend the same time on both sitting-down activities and on sports.(&&& )79. As kids, we should drink at least ________ to grow strong bones. &&&&& A. four cups of milk&&&&&B. three cups of milkC. two cups of milk&&&&&&D. one cup of milk(&&& )80. What’s the main idea of the passage? &&&&& A. How to eat healthily.&&&&&B. Eating and playing are both important.C. Advice for staying healthy.&&  &D. Health is very important.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D请阅读下面短文。根据短文内容从下面方框的七个选项中,选择五个适当的句子还原到原文中,使短文意思通顺、结构完整。(每小题2分)Our school is in the center of the town. 81&&&&&&& . Mum thought it was quiet there. It took me an hour to go to school by bike. It was difficult for me to get to school before eight o'clock in winter if it snowed. 82&&&&&&&& .Because I had to get up early in the morning, 83&&&&&&&& .I told my parents about it. Dad found a job in a supermarket in the town. 84&&&&&&&&&& .It's not far from the train station and I can take the school bus. 85&&&&&&&&& .Now I'm not afraid(害怕) to be late for school. And I can play soccer with my friends after supper.A. Our house is across from my school.B. We moved(移居) to a house there.C. It takes me only fifteen minutes.D. The countryside is beautiful when it snowed.E. But we lived in the countryside.F. I was always tired in the evening.G. Sometimes I was late for class.四、书面表达v15 分w假如学校将举行英语才艺展示晚会,需要挑选节目主持人,要求参选人用英文介绍自己的情况。请你根据所给提示写一篇自我介绍的短文,参加主持人的竞选。提示:1.名字叫赵华,14岁,初二(1)班学生;2.性格友善,乐于助人,长大后相当一个有名的主持人;3.英语说得好,擅长唱英语歌曲,喜欢画画、打篮球,了解很多历史知识;4.去年当过英语晚会的节目主持人。 要求:1.语句通顺,意思连贯,语法正确,书写规范;2.所有提示须全部用上,但不要逐字翻译,可做适当发挥;3.文中不得出现真实的人名、校名或地名;4.词数80左右,短文的开头与结尾已给出。参考词汇:the host of the English evening(英语晚会的节目主持人)&&&&&&& My name is Zhao Hua.________________________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ I believe I can do it well if I am the host of the English Talent Show. 文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?八年级英语上册Unit3 Topic1导学案Section A-D(2013年仁爱英语)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
八年级英语上册Unit3&Topic1导学案Section&A-D(2013年仁爱英语)
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
八年级英语上册Unit3&Topic1导学案Section&A-D(2013年仁爱英语)
文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM 八年级仁爱英语Unit 3& Our hobbies& Topic 1Whayt’s your hobby ?& Section A&& &课型:& 新授课&&&&&&&&&&& 课时 2&& 执笔:&& 审核:&&& 授课人:林娟&&&&&&& 授课时间&&&&&&&&&& &导学案编号:&& 班级:&&&&&&& 学生姓名:&&&&&&&&& 小组: &一 学习目标& 1. 掌握Page55―56的单词,重点短语及能运用表个人兴趣和爱好的句型2、语法:正确使用表个人兴趣和爱好的句型。&&&&&&&&& -- Whayt’s your hobby ?-- I love/enjoy/like/prefer/am interested in /am fond of… & 二 重难点预设&& && 1 并正确使用表个人兴趣和爱好的句型。 2对于不喜欢的表达法也就是否定句的运用是比较不到位的.&三 知识链接 &1)、你的爱好是什么?【课文原句】______________________________________&& &&&&&& 【导学点拨】 .& 类似的说法还有:What do you like doing ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& What are you interested in ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& What are you fond of?& 2)、我可能需要改变一下【课文原句】________________________________________________ &&&&& 1)Change 词性__________&&&&&&&&&&&&& 意思________ Let’s go to a movie for a change.&&&&& 2 ) Maybe& 词性:adv.&&&&&& 意思:& 或许;也许;可能&&&&&&&&& Maybe it will work.& 也许这个办法会有效&&&&&&&&& 区别 may be& 谓语动词& It may be work.&& 四 自主学习 xK b1. Co m& && 一)预习教材55页 1a对话,当场画出下面3个表喜好的句子(注意划横线的词) .& 句型1 It’s my favourite hobby.& It 指什么 ________________________&&&&&& 句型2&& I enjoy reading stories and listening to music.&& ________________________ 句型3& I love reciting poems._______________________ 句型4& Why not go out and do some outdoor activity ?&& 回答.: ________________ 二)Section A课堂教学单词之后从中找出下列10个短语,在书上圈下来将其翻译下来。 1)、in your free time___________& 2)、go fishing___________3)、read stories ___________&&&&&& 4)、be fun__________&& 5)、recite poems_________&&&&&& 6)、a movie fan_________ 7)、go to the movie_________&&& 8) 、 rent DVDs__________ 9) 、Why not___________&&&&&&& 10) 、do some activities___________11) 、sound good ___________&& 12) 、 need a change ___________ &三) 生listen to 1a的part1 并完成1b部分&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &四) 生齐读1a并完成1c部分五)生齐读1a ,完成1d部分六)当场巩固上面的10个短语和3个句型&&&&& 五&& 问题合作探究 1. 再读1a ,背诵表喜好的句型和答语&&&&&&&&&&& 2. 师引导并引出它的其他结构和答语-- Whayt’s your hobby ?-- I love/enjoy/like/prefer/am interested in /am fond of… &六& 成果展示&& 1)以下短语的意思13)keep a pet dog_____& 14)collect stamps________& 15) climb mountain s_________& 16 go traveling___________ 2) 补全表喜好的句子walk a pet dog/collect stamps/climb mountain/go traveling Eg. -- I love/enjoy/like/prefer/am interested in /am fond of walking a pet dog.&&&&& ______________________________七&&& 快乐达标& 短语 )&&& 1)、在某人的业余时间___& 2)、钓鱼_________3)看_________&&&&&& 4)、有趣________&& 5)、背诵诗歌______&&&&&& 6)、电影迷______ 7)、看电影______&&& 8) 、 租光盘________ 9) 、为什么不_______&&&&&&& 10) 、做些活动_________11) 、挺起来_________&& 12) 、 需要换个口味______ 13)keep a pet dog_____& 14)collect stamps________&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 短语3 和10学15) climb mountain s_________& 16 go traveling___________&&&&&&& 生比较吃力八& 反馈提升一)根据句意及首字母提示补全单词 1.What do you often do in your s_____& time?&&&&& 2.My favorite h_____ is fishing. &3.I am i_____ in playing basketball.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.I am f_____ of acting. 5.I like c_____ stamps.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6.I p_____ playing soccer. &7.The woman loves w_____ a pet dog.&&&&&& 8.The boy e_____ dancing to music. 二)(&& )1.He enjoyed _____ sports news on the Internet.&& & A. to read&& B. reading&& C. to look at&& D. looking at &(&& )2.He is _____ in the interesting story book. &&&&&&& A. interesting&& B. interested&& C. interests&& D. interest (& )3.Look ,there are so many collections,I am _______of it.&&&&&& A.Interested&& B.enjoy&& C.fond&&& D.prefer(&& )4.Li Yuting’s grandpa is an opera fan,he prefer______ it.&&&&&&&& A.see&&& B.sees&&& C.saw&&& D.seeing完型填空专项练习(仁爱版)& On Sundays, Li Lei gets up at six thirty. He has&& 1at eight. Then he helps his&mother& 2&& the housework. At ten he leaves&& 3&& and goes shopping&& 4& . Atabout eleven o’clock he comes&& 5&& home. He start&& 6 . They&& 7&& lunch at twelve. In the afternoon he often&& 8& games with his friends. They have& 9& at six thirty. In the evening he does his homework. Sometimes, he&& 10& TV. Hegoes to bed at nine.&(&& )1. A.food&& B.breakfast&& C.lunch&&& D.supper(&& )2. A.in& B.on&&&& C.with&&& D.from (&& )3. A.home&& B.house&&& C.room&&& D.classroom(&& )4. A.by bike& B.by a bike&& C.by the bike&&& D.by his bike (&& )5. A.for B.to&&& C.back&&& D.from (&& )6. A.cook&& B.cooking&& C.the cook&& D.the cooking (&& )7. A.to have& B.having&& C.have&&& D.has (&& )8. A.plays&& B.is playing&& C.takes&& D.is taking (&& )9. A.work&& B.homework&& C.housework& D.supper(&& )10. A.sees& B.looks&& C.is watching&&&&&&&& D.watchesA.从方框中选择适当的句子完成下列对话,并把选项的字母编号写在相应的横线上。 A: Hello! May I speak to David, please?&& B: This is David speaking. Who’s that? A:&&&&&& 1&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B:&&& 2& . I think you must be learning physics.&& A:&&&& 3&&&&&& B:& Because physics is your favorite subject. David. We want to play soccer this afternoon.&&& 4& & A:& Yes. I’d love to.&&& 5&&&&&& A. B:We want to meet on the playground at 1:00p.m. See you, then. Bye. A::Bye-Bye.&&&&& A. When and where do you meet? &B. I’m Li Lei. C. Why do you think so?&D. What are you doing? E. Would you like to come with us?& F. This is Li Lei.& 九&& 学(教)后反思 此部分为2课时,第一课时串联的比较满意.以What do you often do in your free time ?引入What’s your hobby?教学新的短语,并让生口述自己的爱好. 而对于Watching TV is my hobby? 引导学生此做法不够科学,so 我给个建议即书本的第三个句型Why not go out and do some outdoor activities?接受吧,我们可以说sounds good.Maybe weneed a change.整个 &
仁爱八年级上& Unit3& Topic1& SectionB 导学案&&& &课型:& 新授课&&&&&&&&&&& 课时&&&& 执笔:&& 审核:&&& 授课人:林娟&&&&&&& 授课时间&&&&&&&&&& &导学案编号:&& 班级:&&&&&&& 学生姓名:&&&&&&&&& 小组:& 一 学习目标& 1.&掌握Page57-58的单词(关于收集品的名称),重点短语(1) I used to enjoy listening to rock music. (2) I didn’t use to play soccer, but now I like it.2语法: 继续使用表个人兴趣和爱好的句型以及used to do sth。 二 重难点预设&& &used to do sth来表达你现过去的喜好和厌恶三 知识链接1)used to do sth. used to do sth. 意为“以前常做某事,过去常做某事”。 1.表示过去的习惯、状态,常用_____形式,时态_____。&&&& e.g. I used to go fishing on Sundays.______________________ &&& 2.否定用 didn’t use to , 也可用 used not /usedn’t to ,但常用第一个。 e.g. He didn’t use to drink. =He used not to drink. 他以前不常喝酒。& & 3.疑问句常用Did…use to…? 也可用Used …to…&&&&& e.g. Did you use to be a teacher?=Used you to be a teacher?你以前是老师么? & 区别: 4. be/get/become used to (doing) sth. 表示“习惯于做某事” to为介词。 E.g. He is used to getting us early. ______________________&& 2) 感叹句 &感叹句可分为以how, what 引导的两种句型。 &1. how +形容词/副词+主语+谓语动词+其他!& &e.g. (1) How clever you are ! 你太聪明了! (1) How important happiness is!__________________________ (2) How tall the building looks! __________________________ &2.what+(a/an)+形容词+名词+主语+谓语动词+其他&& &e.g. (1) What beautiful stamps! __________________________ (2) What a tall tree!________________________________&四 自主学习 && 一)预习教材57页 1a对话,当场画出下面的2个句子并给以句型2的回答& 句型1 、What beautiful stamps!.&&&&&&& 回答.: __________________句型2、 It must be great fun.&&&&&&&&&& 回答.: __________________句型 3、What hobbies did you use to have. 回答.: _________________&二)Section B课堂教学单词之后从中找出下列5个短语,在书上圈下来将其翻译下来。 1、must be fun__________2、not all ________3、learn a lot about… from________4、used to do sth _______________5 be interested in_________________&& 三)生听1a,分别找出三位同学的不同爱好&&&& &四)当场巩固上面的5个短语和3个句型&&&&&&& 五)生自读1a并完成1b部分 五&& 问题合作探究 1生讨论完成1d部分,并能找找出迈克尔曾经和现在的爱好.2 生讨论自己曾经的和现在的爱好 using :I used to…but now I …六& 成果展示& 1. 生用上面句型I used to…but now I …告诉同学吗们,自己曾经的和现在的爱好2能准确朗读对话,或句子中的重读七&&& 快乐达标& 一) 短语 1、一定有趣_______&&& 2、并不是 ________3、从…中学到很多关于____________4、过去常常 ________________5 对什么感兴趣_________________二)用所给词的适当形式填空 1.What things do you love _____(do) every day?&2.Wen Wei _____(watch) the soccer game on TV yesterday?3.What are your _____(hobby)?&&&&&&&&&& 4.Steve used _____ _____(be) a singer. &5.I used not to play football. I _____(prefer) playing basketball. &6.One of them prefers colorful _____(paint).& 7.I fond of _____ (act), but Tom prefers singing and loves collecting all kinds of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8. It_______ _______(一定)very interesting. 9. She ____ ____ (过去常常go shopping on weekends。 But now she does some cleaning at home.&&& 10.Our country is changing _______ _______ _______(一直).&& 11.We should _______ _______ (向……学习)Lei Feng.& 12._______ _______(收集图画)is my favorite.& ---Really? It must be great fun.& 三)根据要求作答. (一条横线可能不止一个单词)1. I used to climb mountains.(划线部分提问)&& _______& _______ I _______& to do ?2.I used to collect stamps.(一般疑问句)& _______& I&& _______ to collect stamps ?四).完形填空Look! The bus&& 16& at a small bus stop. A man& 17& out of the window. He sees&a woman. She is selling&& 18& . The man wants&& 19&& a cake. But he doesn’t want to go out because it is raining. The man sees a boy. The boy is&& 20&& the window.&“Come here, boy.” the man says, “Do you know&& 21&& the cake is?” “Twenty fen.”&the boy says. The man&& 22&& the boy forty fen and asks him to buy two cakes. “One is for you and&& 23&& is for me.” he says to the boy. After&& 24&& minutes, the&boy comes back. He&& 25&& a cake. He gives the man twenty fen and says, “Sorry,&there is only one cake left.”& (&& )16.A.stop&& B.is stopping&& C.stopping&& D.stops&(&& )17.A.looks&& B.look&&&&& C.is looking&&&& D.are looking (&& )18.A.cake&&&& B.bread&&& C.cakes&&&&&&&& D.breads (&& )19.A.buy&&&&& B.buys&&&& C.to buy&&&&&&& D.buying (&& )20.A.near&&&& B.on&&&&&& C.in&&&&&&&&&&&& D.of(&& )21.A.how much& B.how many&& C.whose&&& D.what (&& )22.A.buys&&&& B.borrows& C.sells&&&&&&&& D.gives&(&& )23.A.another&& B.the other cake&& C.one&&& D.the other&(&& )24.A.much&&&& B.a&&&&&&& C.a few&&&&&& D.a little&(&& )25.A.have&&&& B.is having&& C.is hasing&&& D.is have &八.&& 学(教)后反思
仁爱八年级上& Unit3 Topic1 Section C 导学案&&& &课型:& 新授课&&&&&&&&&&& 课时&&&& 执笔:&& 审核:&&& 授课人:林娟&&&&&&& 授课时间&&&&&&&&&&& 一 学习目标& 1.掌握Page59-60的单词,短语和句型, 学习used to 结构的特殊疑问句和陈述句形式。2了解剪贴画的,找出段落的中心句,帮助了解课文.二 重难点预设1.&They kept pictures,letters,poems and other things they wanted to remember.2.first you should decide what you want to collect.3.It’ll be lots of fun to make your scrapbook and you can share it with your friends.三 知识链接& 四 自主学习 一)&预习教材59页 短文,当场画出下面的3个句子和汉语意思并注意黑色字体部分&&& 句型1& They kept pictures,letters,poems and other things they wanted to remember.&&&&&& 译文_________________________________________句型2&& first you should decide what you want to collect. 译文_________________句型3& It’ll be lots of fun to make your scrapbook and you can share it with your friends.&&&&&& 译文________________________________________ &二)Section C课堂教学单词之后从中找出下列10个短语,在书上圈下来将其翻译下来。 1. be popular_______________& 2.keep other things______________ 3. some….other…. _________________ 4.the most studip ideas _______________ 5. the most ugly get started_________________ 6. get started ________________ 7. start with& _______________ 8. cut out __________________ 9. stick … to… ___________ 10. be lots of fun& ________11. share …with…_________三)生跟读1a找出中心句并完成1b&&&&& 四)当场巩固上面的短语和句型 五)生自读1a并复述五&& 问题合作探究 两个同学一组完成2部分,用 What do you do in …?/ What did you use to do in…?&六& 成果展示& & 将1a的重点改为复述,让生进行填空练习.& &&& Today people collect many things in scrapbook.Somepeople have_______&collections,like the& world’s ________ideas or pictures of& ______ world’s most ugly dogs.________people may collect stories about bad weather.&& 七&&& 快乐达标 &一)短语1. 受欢迎_______________& 2.保存其他东西______________ 3. 最愚蠢的想法_________________ 4.一些……另一些…..________________5. 最丑陋的_______________ 6. 开始_________________&&&& 7. 以……开始________________ 8.剪下_______________ 9. 把……粘上去___________ 10. 非常有趣__________11. 与某人分享____________&二)按要求作答1.My mother used to collect many things in scrapbook.(改为否定句)&& &My mother _____ ____ ____ collect many things in scrapbook. 2.He used to go traveling in fall.(改为一般疑问句)& &&&& _____ he _____to_________ traveling in fall& ?3.They used to read stories in the library.(就划线部分提问) &&&& _____did they _____ _____ ________ stories ? &三)空1.Our English teacher is ______and never _______to us, so we like her very much. A. friendly& B. unfriendly& C. friend& D. unfriendly2.I have an _______ reading book. Are you _______ in it? &A. interesting&& B. interested&& C. interesting&&& D. interested 3.I don’t know ____he want to remember& A.that&& B.when&& C.what& D.whether4.Wu Rui likes keeping clean very much. She _______ a bath twice a week. &A.takes&&&& B.take&&& C.have&&&& D.washes 5.Wang Yanbo’s mother is fond of __.& A.cook& B.cooker& C.cooking& D.cooked四)情景交际。(5分) 根据对话情景,在空白处填入合适的句子。 Ann:What’s your favorite sport? Ben:Well, 11._______________. But now I like playing basketball. Ann:Could you please tell me what you like to eat?&Ben:Er, I like fish and eggs. But I don’t eat any meat! Ann:12._______________? Ben:Oh, yes. I love vegetables. Ann:13._______________? Ben:No, I never drink wine(酒). I think it’s very bad for my health. Ann:14._______________? Ben:I drink a lot of milk. 15._______________. Ann:Both milk and juice are good for our bodies.五)完形填空Hello, everyone. My name is Jim. I’m a student. Our classroom is big and nice. There are& 16&& pictures on the walls. We have thirty desks and chairs&& 17&& the room. They are for the&& 18& . There are&& 19&& Chinese and science books in my desk. There are colored pictures&& 20&& the science books.I come to school&& 21 & 7:30 a.m. I&& 22&& three lessons in the morning and three in the afternoon. I like&history, science and some other subjects. I&& 23&& my homework on the computer. I’m good&& 24&& sports. And I love&& 25&& basketball very much. I like my school life very much. &(&& )16.A.not&&& B.a&&& C.some&&& D.any&(&& )17.A.in&&&&& B.at&&& C.on&&&&& D.near (&& )18.A.teachers& B.girls&& C.boys&& D.students (&& )19.A.a&&&&&&& B.the&&& C.an&&&& D.some&(&& )20.A.for&&&&& B.in&&&& C.with&& D.of&(&& )21.A.at&&&&&& B.on&&&& C.in&&&& D.from& &(&& )22.A.have&&& B.get&&&& C.study&& D.give (&& )23.A.make&& B.play&&&&& C.do&&&& D.work (&& )24.A.at&&&&&& B.in&&&&&& C.for&&&&& D.to (&& )25.A.playing& B.plays&& C.play&&&& D.play the&&& 九&& 学(教)后反思仁爱八年级上& Unit3& Topic1& SectionD导学案&&& &课型:& 新授课&&&&&&&&&&& 课时&&&& 执笔:&& 审核:&&& 授课人:林娟&&&&&&& 授课时间&&&&&&&&&&& 一 学习目标& 1.复习Page61-4的单词,短语和句型,重点短语及句型。 1.Review the pattern of used to do sth.& 2.谈论有关宠物的话题 3.学习写有关爱好的文章二 重难点预设 1. 描写是否特性的词语以及其应用&& 2.通过表格来捕捉阅读理解中的信息三 知识链接 1.&All pets provide their owners with love and comfort in their lives. 宠物能给主人的生活带来爱和安慰。 &&&& provide sb. with sth. 意为“给某人提供某物”,也可以说成provide sth. for sb.& &操练:服务员给我提供座位。 &&&&&&& The waiter&&&&&&&&&& me&&&&& a seat. = The waiter&&&&&&&& a seat&&&&&&& me.&2. take a bath = have a bath 意为“洗澡”。 & 操练:他经常在我家后面的小河里洗澡。He often&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& in a river behind my house. & 四 自主学习 一). 预习教材页 短文,当场画出下面的5个句子和汉语意思并注意黑色(1) I keep him in my house.我把它养在我家房子。&& (2) He enjoys eating fruit and vegetables.它喜欢吃水果和蔬菜。 (3) He doesn’t mind whether they are good or not.它不介意它们好不好。 (4) I often take him out for a walk. 我经常带它外出散步。 (5) He always follows me, just like a little friend.它总跟在我身后,像个小朋友二)SectionD 课堂教学单词之后从中找出下列7个短语,在书上圈下来将其翻译下来。 && 1. provide their owners with love&& _______________ 2.call him Pink ___________ &3. keep him in the house _______________&&&&& 4. take a bath____________& 5. whether they are good or not ____________&& 6. take out for a walk__________&7.be special to me________________ 三)生跟读1a&&&&&& 四)当场巩固上面的短语和句型 五)生自读1a并完成表格 五&& 问题合作探究 1. 完成p61页的grammar 和 fuctions 部分 &六& 成果展示& & 通过表格的信息,口述此文,以此模仿学习写有关爱好的文章七&&& 快乐达标& 1) 短语 && 1. 给某人提供某物&& _______________ 2.叫它粉粉猪 ___________ &3. 养在家里 _______________&&&&& 4. 洗澡____________& 5.无论是….否/是否____________&& 6. 带出去散步__________7.对我很特别________________ 2)选择题 &&& (&& )1.He enjoyed _____ sports news on the Internet.&&& & A. to read&& B. reading&& C. to look at&& D. looking at (&& )2.Some telephone cards are of great _____. &&&&&&&&& A. value&&& B. valued&&& C. to value&&&& D. valuable (&& )3.He is _____ in the interesting story book. &&&&&&&&&& A. interesting&& B. interested&& C. interests&& D. interest&&& (&& )4.He likes eating vegetables, _____ tomatoes, potatoes and cabbages.&&& & A. such as&& B. such&& C. as&& D. for&(&& )5.It’s hot today. I want to _____ . &&&&&&&&&&&& A. take a bath&& B. take bath&& C. take on bath&& D. have bath (&& )6.My teacher _____ say, “work hard to be a good student.”&& &&&&&&& A. was used&& B. was used to&& C. used to&& D. used&(&& )7.Haed-working can bring _____ . &&&&&&&& A. our happiness&& B. us happy&& C. us happiness&& D. our happy (&& )8.I used to go swimming in the pond _____ my house. A.in front of& B. in the front of& C. at front of& D. at the front of&(&& )9.When people are sick, hobbies can help them _____ soon.&&& & A. get good&& B. get well&& C. getting better&& D. to get nice (&& )10.They often keep pets, play sports, dance _____ music.&&& & A. with&&& B. to&&& C. at&&& D. on &&& (&& ) 11. Wang Yanbo’s mother is fond of _______.&& A. cook&& B. cooker&&& C. cooking&& D. cooked (&& ) 12. I _______ draw, but now I am fond of it.&& A. wasn’t use to&&& B. didn’t use to&& C. am not use to&&& D. don’t use to &(&& ) 13.You may ____ this book home to read. But you will have to ___ it to metomorrow. A. take&& B. fetch&&&&& C. bring&&&& D. carry (&& )1 4. ―What hobbies do you have?&& ―_____.&A. I used to chat on the Net.&&& B. I keep pets. C. I am watching TV.&&&&&&&&&&& D. I sometimes go roller-skating. ( (&& ) 15. ―_______ Li Lei _______ play computer games?& ―No, he _______.& &A. D didn’t&&&&&&& B. D didn’t& C. D doesn’t&&& D. D doesn’t3).根据短文内容,用方框中的词的适当形式填空。 &&&&&&&& Everyone needs friends. A good friend should be _____ . For example,&_____ you have a bad day, a good friend will listen to you and do his or her&_____ to help. To mark friends, you must be helpful and try to bring them _____ . When they have _____, you should have a talk with them. Remember that _____ is one of the most important things in your life. 1._______& 2._______& 3._______& 4._______& 5._______& 6._______4)根据句意或首字母,补全单词。 1. My daughter is very clean. She often takes a b&&&&&&&&&& . 2. I don't mind w&&&&&&&&&&&& it’s fine or not. I’ll keep on practicing. 3. The birds in our room are u&&&&&&&&&& . We don't like them at all. 4. Don’t swim in the p&&&&&&&&&& .&& 5. My dog always sleeps. It is so l&&&&&&&&&&& . 5)根据汉语提示完成句子。 1. The boy hates&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& . He is interested in reading.(跟着音乐跳舞) 2. What&&&&&&&& you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?(曾经是) 3. This passage is bout our&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (日常生活). 4. I like collecting things,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& coins. (例如) 5. I want to know&&&&&&&&&&&& you like the book&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (是否). &6)Written work My hobbies && All of us have hobbies. And our hobbies are changing all the time.& I use to ____________________________________________________ _____________________________&3 、完形填空。 Li Lei is a student. He&& 16&& in an apartment. He thinks the apartment&& 17&& comfortable (舒适的). Jane’s house is&& 18&& from her school. So she lives in the dormitory(. She can live&& 19&& her classmates and friends. The Greens have a big farm. They live in a& 20& . They think it’s quiet and&& 21& . Mrs. Wang lives in a townhouse. She lives with her&& 22& . She thinks it’s convenient (方便的).&& 23&& kind of house do you live in? What do you think&& 24& it? Please email me&& 25&. com. Thank you! (&& )16.A.lives&& B.comes&&& C.studies&&& D.walks (&& )17.A.are&&& B.is&&&&&&&& C.am&&&&&&& D.be&(&& )18.A.go&&& B.behind&&& C.near&&&&&& D.far&(&& )19.A.at&&&& B.on&&&&&&&& C.with&&&&&& D.in& (&& )20.A.apartment& B.farmhouse&& C.townhouse&& D.dormitory (&& )21.A.beautiful&&& B.quiet&&&&&&& C.clean&&&&&&&& D.careful (&& )22.A.father&&&&&& B.family&&&&&& C.mother&&&&&& D.brother&(&& )23.A.why&&&&&&&& B.when&&&&&&& C.what&&&&&&&& D.where (&& )24.A.in&&&&&&&&&& B.off&&&&&&&&&&& C.on&&&&&&&&&& D.of (&& )25.A.at&&&&&&&&&& B.to&&&&&&&&&&& C.on&&&&&&&&&& D.in& 文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM
上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 初二上学期总结 的文章

随机推荐