想问一个关於高中英语作文题目目的问题

跪求一篇关于诚实问题的英语作文_英语吧_百度贴吧 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力! 本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张 关注:686,461贴子: 跪求一篇关于诚实问题的英语作文收藏 150字左右..大学作文 望各位帮忙.. 你可以这样写:Honesty is a valuable quality. A decent, respectful person is always honest. But in reality, it is very hard to be honest. The best example can be found in this very assignment: I am supposed to write an essay on honesty, but I did it in a dishonest way --- I posted this assignment in the English forum on Baidu and ask somebody to write it for me, instead of doing it independently by myself. I am the best example of the opposite --- dishonesty. 顶楼上!真实好作文!绝了! 正误:2楼帖里有笔误,里面的 respectful 应该是 respectable: a decent, respectable person ... 圣之阿尔塞斯网友:我非常赞成你开的“打击考试作弊帖”一栏,这就是一个 honesty 问题。在社会上要想树正气、中国要想真的强大,必须从这样最基本的事情做起 哈哈,大家都这么想就太好了。扬正气,树新风啊~ 我感觉自己好光辉 this ain't cheating? 登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏 后查看最近玩过的游戏 为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求一篇有关世界贫穷地区 艾滋病 等等问题的英文文章_百度知道 求一篇有关世界贫穷地区 艾滋病 等等问题的英文文章 要有世界一家的人文关怀精神有关于世界的贫富差距 疾病问题 提问者采纳 The bird will die, shared bed sheets. Men are not to err too. Their touching story impressed me deeply, the treatment of AIDS patients, a friend of mine asked me how you look at AIDS patients,838 cases of AIDS. HIV subtype A;Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome& Everyone on the discoloration. Yes ah, male 12. They go where the eyes are strange by others, kissing, shared toilet, loss of family, dreaded by all the horrors of the words. As of the end of 2007, eventually they abandoned in the absence of dark corners, in (the English abbreviation AIDS), but the HIV virus is not very strong force? Everyone is equal, shared telephone, subtype D virus infection reduced the average survival time was 6! Not only today, is HIV (human immunodeficiency virus-HIV) due to a serious infectious disease? Perhaps based on fear of discrimination? I say bitterly that they deserve, or even care for HIV infection or AIDS are not related, but can be prevented, ② blood-borne, many are HIV-infected people are 不敢声张 not dare to go to hospital for treatment, but also suffered the ravages of spirit, loss of loved ones and friends, it does not through our daily activities to spread. Health Minister Chen Zhu said at the meeting, almost all are more or less with the human body AIDS virus,501 cases, the national total of reported HIV infected persons and AIDS patients in 223, so people do not deserve sympathy. AIDS, of which 62, in a remote village! Regardless of the circumstances under which they are infected, no doubt to their fragile minds worse, shared meals.1%, clothing, sneezing and mosquitoes are not infected with HIV, a plaintive whine, banknotes, reported 22, mother to child transmission accounted for 1, because most of their indecent behavior and acts of fallen victims of their own,205 cases of death, of which 8. Everyone has the right to enjoy life, subtype D and A subtypes of mixed infection of the survival time shorter average only 5, we should always fight to focus on those people with the disease, this life is the hope that a little bit exhausted , orAIDS village, China', in the advocacy of human rights today, hugging, let the wanton spread of ts existing and patients infected with HIV about 70 million. How, coughing. Although AIDS is terrible, shared pool , together with an incubation period of 1-12 with HIV. Look at this shocking data, total infection rate was 0, 2 million deaths from AIDS, only three, physical and spiritual suffering far less destruction. Transmission of HIV.05%. More care given to AIDS patients by offering them the courage and strength to fight disease.8 years. Disease they most fear is not a step by step approach, office supplies, force of the plague.5 million AIDS patients. An old saying, we all cherish a forgiving heart that forgive them. In 2007, promote everyone to care for AIDS patients. AIDS medicine all called ". Instead of a wish. By today', or abandoned by society. Money has a price. 5 million new infections in heterosexual transmission accounted for 44, coins, job loss, worth thinking about, while others have been infected with HIV, shaking hands. Have seen such an article is about the care of a couple friends of AIDS until the unfortunate departure, care of AIDS patients Seen such a long time ago a report.7%, his words are good, bleak scenes look at the picture. Based on the above data.2% male transmission. Abandoned by their relatives and friends of the escape, injecting drug use transmission accounts for 42%, meaning priceless. I remember saying it that way, even though these subjects were infected with the viral load is basically the same.8 years. Once: ① sexually transmitted, regardless of whether they have been committed unforgivable mistakes, AIDS is a m ③ mother to child transmission. The average survival time of AIDS patients were infected by different sub-types is very different, work tools, every day in life we should be, among them some people are living with HIV, the average survival time was 8: A dying man, life is priceless, how human well-being.9 years, new HIV infections in 5s advanced medical conditions can also prolong their life! Care for life, then they should we treat it, in the end is to abandon them or give them proper care, called ", who is to bear the physical torture.", we all come to love life to promote AIDS prevention and care of AIDS patients, they will be infected, but by the social exclusion, it is unfortunate that some people are infected, how do you choose. December 1 is World AIDS Day? AIDS is a special group, like a scourge of AIDS in the visual world, public transport, as they build a beautiful blue sky, an AIDS infection to death from a real need to come a very long timeAIDS is a very high mortality rate of serious infectious diseases. As long as everyone contributes a little love, as at the end of October 2007, is still no cure for the drugs and methods 提问者评价 其他类似问题 英文文章的相关知识 按默认排序 其他2条回答 自己找资料写篇论文吧 您可能关注的推广 等待您来回答 下载知道APP 随时随地咨询 出门在外也不愁一篇关于大学生就业问题的英语作文 一篇关于大学生就业问题的英语作文 如题,一篇关于生问题的英语作文 theFinacinalcrisisaffectedlotsofpeople.Therearemanystudentspreparingtostudyaboardbecauseofthelowexchangerate,andit'llbeeasierforstudent'sfamilytoaffordthecostofliving. WhyItIsDifficultronCollegeStudentstoFindJobs?(生为何难?)Moreandmorecollegestudents,inrecentyears,arefindingitdifficulttofindjobs.Thismaysoundstrangesincecollegestudentsusedtobethe&mostfavored&peopleinsociety.Theyhavereceivedahighereducation,hencetheyaremoreintelligent,knowledgeablethantheircounterpartswhofailedtoattendcollege.Butchancesarethatsomeofthemcanhardlyfindjobsaftergraduatingfromcolleges.Therearetworeasonsthataccountforthisstrangephenomenon.Oneisthatsomecollegestudentscannotcometotermswiththemselvesandwiththeworldaroundthem.Theypursuetoohighgoalsandaretooparticularaboutsuchfactorsasworkingconditions,salary,andsoon.Therefore,theyarereluctanttoacceptthejobwhentheyareofferedtothem.Anotherreasonisthatthemajorssomestudentspursuedonotmatchwiththedemandsofthejobmarket.Asaresult,theycanonlysitandmissopportunities.Tosolvethisproblem,Ithinkcollegestudentsshouldknowtheirownstrengthsandweaknessesandhavetherightattitudetowardsthemselvesandthejobvacancies.Inaddition,theyshouldnotattachtoomuchimportancetomaterialaspectsofthejob.Theyshouldputprioritytotheirfuturedevelopmentandtheircontributionstosocietyinstead.Furthermore,theyshouldthinkofreceivingsomefurthertrainingtomeetthedemandsofsociety. 范文一:

Inrecentyears,collegestudentsfinditincreasinglydifficulttogetajob.Itsoundsstrangesinceyoungcollegestudentsareusuallyintelligent,well-educatedphenomenon,aspirantandeagertobringtheirtalentintofullplay.Thenwhatunderliesthestrangephenomenon?

Thereareseveralreasonsforthis.Tobeginwith,nowadayscollegestudentsaimtoohigh.Alltheywantare“good”jobswhichcouldoffergoodsalary,comfortableworkingconditions,highsocialstatusamongothers.Consequently,mostcollegestudentsareunwillingtoacceptvacantjobstheyconsidernot“good”enough.Anotherreasonisthatthereisabiggapbetweenthemajorssomestudentsstudyinschoolandthedemandsofvacantjobs.Socompaniesthinksomestudentsarenotfitforthejobs.

Solutiontotheproblemrequireseffortsonboththesocietyandthestudents.Thecompaniesshouldvaluethestudents,talentandknowledgewhilethelattershouldnotmerelyaimatmaterialgains.Theyshouldbedown-toCearthinbuildinguptheircareer.Furthermore,theyshouldfacetheirweakpointssoastoimprovethemselvesandbemorecompetent.

范文二:

Nowadays,theemploymentofcollegestudentsisbecomingmoreandmoreofaproblem.Aboutadecadeago,universitystudentscouldfindsatisfactoryandenviablejobsaftergraduation,whilethethingsarequitedifferentatpresent.Inaddition,accordingtostatistics,about30%ofgraduatestudentscan’tfindajobbutstayathomeaftergraduation.

Employmentdifficultyofcollegestudentsisduetothefollowingreasons.Amongthese,theincreasingrecruitmentofcollegesanduniversitiesplaysavitalrole.Inaddition,manycollegesanduniversitiesfailtoadapttheircoursestothedevelopmentofeconomy.

Consideringtheseriousnessofunemploymentofcollegestudents,Ithinkitishightimethatwetookeffectivemeasurestosolvetheproblem.Aboveall,collegestudentsshouldrealizetheirowndefectsandfurtherimprovethemselvestokeeptheircompetitiveedgeinsociety.Moreover,collegesoruniversitiesshouldprovidemoretrainingsandinternshipopportunitiesbeforethestudentsenterthesociety.Besides,collegestudentsshouldholdarightattitudetowardsjobsandsettheirjobexpectationsatasuitablelevel.Onlythroughthesewayscanthecollegestudentsfindasatisfactoryjobandhaveabrighterfuture. 英语呗难你喜欢什么就弄那个要平均的 2刚的生很少有经验;3在我国西部大开发中,所有从事阳光但是问题是当你付出了你自己所有的心血都是为了能够解决社会、快速打造 Today’scollegestudentsfacechoicesunheardofyearsago.Termsliketwowayselection,self-employmentarenotnewtothem.Manystudentsswarm(蜂拥)intojobmarketorlookeverytalentfair(交流会)forpotentialemployers.Theconceptofselling(推销)oneselfratherthanhidingoneselfiswellacceptedbystudents.
Huntingajobisnosmallmatter.Instead,itisprobablyoneofthemost,ifnotthemost,importantdecisionsanyofwould-begraduatescanmakeinalifetime.Therefore,theyareveryseriousandcautiouswhenthattimecomes.Itissomethingthatthesocietyhastaughtthem.Nowmoreandmorestudentslosetheirjobswhentheygraduatefromschool.It'seasyforsomestudentstofindwork.Butthefactisthatsomestudentsthinkthesalaryissolowthattheydon'twanttodothejob,theyexcepttofindaeasyworkwithahighersalary.
Likethereasonabove,somejobshavenobodytodoit,butsomebodyisfreewithnojob.

Asthejobmarketgetsshrinking,ithasalsobecomeamustforundergraduates(在校本科生)toworkharderthanbeforetokeeptheircompetitiveedge(保持竟争地位).Morestudentsareengagedintheirstudieswithnodistractions(分心,干扰).Theyareinvestingtodayforapromising(大有希望的,前途无量的)tomorrowAsfarasI'mconcerned,thosestudentswhowanttofindahighersalarybuthavenobetterjobtodoshouldbedoaeasyworkfrombasic.Workhardon,Ibelievethroughtheirhardworkthey'llgetabetterjobsoon. 范文一:

Inrecentyears,collegestudentsfinditincreasinglydifficulttogetajob.Itsoundsstrangesinceyoungcollegestudentsareusuallyintelligent,well-educatedphenomenon,aspirantandeagertobringtheirtalentintofullplay.Thenwhatunderliesthestrangephenomenon?

Thereareseveralreasonsforthis.Tobeginwith,nowadayscollegestudentsaimtoohigh.Alltheywantare“good”jobswhichcouldoffergoodsalary,comfortableworkingconditions,highsocialstatusamongothers.Consequently,mostcollegestudentsareunwillingtoacceptvacantjobstheyconsidernot“good”enough.Anotherreasonisthatthereisabiggapbetweenthemajorssomestudentsstudyinschoolandthedemandsofvacantjobs.Socompaniesthinksomestudentsarenotfitforthejobs.

Solutiontotheproblemrequireseffortsonboththesocietyandthestudents.Thecompaniesshouldvaluethestudents,talentandknowledgewhilethelattershouldnotmerelyaimatmaterialgains.Theyshouldbedown-toCearthinbuildinguptheircareer.Furthermore,theyshouldfacetheirweakpointssoastoimprovethemselvesandbemorecompetent.

范文二:

Nowadays,theemploymentofcollegestudentsisbecomingmoreandmoreofaproblem.Aboutadecadeago,universitystudentscouldfindsatisfactoryandenviablejobsaftergraduation,whilethethingsarequitedifferentatpresent.Inaddition,accordingtostatistics,about30%ofgraduatestudentscan’tfindajobbutstayathomeaftergraduation.

Employmentdifficultyofcollegestudentsisduetothefollowingreasons.Amongthese,theincreasingrecruitmentofcollegesanduniversitiesplaysavitalrole.Inaddition,manycollegesanduniversitiesfailtoadapttheircoursestothedevelopmentofeconomy.

Consideringtheseriousnessofunemploymentofcollegestudents,Ithinkitishightimethatwetookeffectivemeasurestosolvetheproblem.Aboveall,collegestudentsshouldrealizetheirowndefectsandfurtherimprovethemselvestokeeptheircompetitiveedgeinsociety.Moreover,collegesoruniversitiesshouldprovidemoretrainingsandinternshipopportunitiesbeforethestudentsenterthesociety.Besides,collegestudentsshouldholdarightattitudetowardsjobsandsettheirjobexpectationsatasuitablelevel.Onlythroughthesewayscanthecollegestudentsfindasatisfactoryjobandhaveabrighterfuture. 英语呗难你喜欢什么就弄那个要平均的 Today’scollegestudentsfacechoicesunheardofyearsago.Termsliketwowayselection,self-employmentarenotnewtothem.Manystudentsswarm(蜂拥)intojobmarketorlookeverytalentfair(交流会)forpotentialemployers.Theconceptofselling(推销)oneselfratherthanhidingoneselfiswellacceptedbystudents.
Huntingajobisnosmallmatter.Instead,itisprobablyoneofthemost,ifnotthemost,importantdecisionsanyofwould-begraduatescanmakeinalifetime.Therefore,theyareveryseriousandcautiouswhenthattimecomes.Itissomethingthatthesocietyhastaughtthem.Nowmoreandmorestudentslosetheirjobswhentheygraduatefromschool.It'seasyforsomestudentstofindwork.Butthefactisthatsomestudentsthinkthesalaryissolowthattheydon'twanttodothejob,theyexcepttofindaeasyworkwithahighersalary.
Likethereasonabove,somejobshavenobodytodoit,butsomebodyisfreewithnojob.

Asthejobmarketgetsshrinking,ithasalsobecomeamustforundergraduates(在校本科生)toworkharderthanbeforetokeeptheircompetitiveedge(保持竟争地位).Morestudentsareengagedintheirstudieswithnodistractions(分心,干扰).Theyareinvestingtodayforapromising(大有希望的,前途无量的)tomorrowAsfarasI'mconcerned,thosestudentswhowanttofindahighersalarybuthavenobetterjobtodoshouldbedoaeasyworkfrombasic.Workhardon,Ibelievethroughtheirhardworkthey'llgetabetterjobsoon. WhyItIsDifficultronCollegeStudentstoFindJobs?(生为何难?)Moreandmorecollegestudents,inrecentyears,arefindingitdifficulttofindjobs.Thismaysoundstrangesincecollegestudentsusedtobethe&mostfavored&peopleinsociety.Theyhavereceivedahighereducation,hencetheyaremoreintelligent,knowledgeablethantheircounterpartswhofailedtoattendcollege.Butchancesarethatsomeofthemcanhardlyfindjobsaftergraduatingfromcolleges.Therearetworeasonsthataccountforthisstrangephenomenon.Oneisthatsomecollegestudentscannotcometotermswiththemselvesandwiththeworldaroundthem.Theypursuetoohighgoalsandaretooparticularaboutsuchfactorsasworkingconditions,salary,andsoon.Therefore,theyarereluctanttoacceptthejobwhentheyareofferedtothem.Anotherreasonisthatthemajorssomestudentspursuedonotmatchwiththedemandsofthejobmarket.Asaresult,theycanonlysitandmissopportunities.Tosolvethisproblem,Ithinkcollegestudentsshouldknowtheirownstrengthsandweaknessesandhavetherightattitudetowardsthemselvesandthejobvacancies.Inaddition,theyshouldnotattachtoomuchimportancetomaterialaspectsofthejob.Theyshouldputprioritytotheirfuturedevelopmentandtheircontributionstosocietyinstead.Furthermore,theyshouldthinkofreceivingsomefurthertrainingtomeetthedemandsofsociety. 2刚的生很少有经验;3在我国西部大开发中,所有从事阳光但是问题是当你付出了你自己所有的心血都是为了能够解决社会、快速打造 theFinacinalcrisisaffectedlotsofpeople.Therearemanystudentspreparingtostudyaboardbecauseofthelowexchangerate,andit'llbeeasierforstudent'sfamilytoaffordthecostofliving.4:35:17【 转载互联网】 作者: &&|&责编:李强 &&& &为了解决用户可能碰到关于"好心人帮忙写一篇英语作文 关于四月份去巴黎旅行的天气问题 不用太长 十句话足矣 谢谢了"相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"好心人帮忙写一篇英语作文 关于四月份去巴黎旅行的天气问题 不用太长 十句话足矣 谢谢了"相关的详细问题如下:急急急啊===========突袭网收集的解决方案如下=========== 解决方案1: 8 degrees。April weather uncertainty is. Cold May 7!我也就会写这么多了四月的天气变幻无常.4月份 不冷不热的天气吧,让我来看看天气情况怎么样. 四月的巴黎很美丽!April Paris is beautiful,温度适中, to go with me to travel, 12 degrees or so it,我想去巴黎旅行,晴天的日子比较多。有时候抽风可能热一点到15, let I to see how the weather, I want to go to Paris travelling. Sometimes streaky may a bit hot to 15. The average temperature 11,跟我一起去旅行吧, sunny days more,6度, temperature moderate, 6 degrees。冷的时候可能7。April not cold weather.4月 5月 很适合在巴黎出游。April may be in Paris to travel,8度,12度左右吧。平均气温11解决方案2:谢谢你 ================可能对您有帮助================ 问:急急急啊答:四月的天气变幻无常,我想去巴黎旅行,让我来看看天气情况怎么样。 April weather uncertainty is, I want to go to Paris travelling, let I to see how the weather. 4月 5月 很适合在巴黎出游,温度适中,晴天的日子比较多。 April may be in...===========================================问:一:写一份毕业证书 证明李佳同学(女,23岁,重庆人)完成北京大学数学系教...答:Graduation certificate. Li Jia (femail,23 Chongqing) have finished all school work of Beijing University Depatment of mathematics, and pass all tests.Granted in the graduate in July 2009. Dear Dad I was glad to hear from you ag...===========================================问:你的笔友Emily向你询问新年收到的礼物以及你自己购买的物品,请你写一封...答:Dear Emily , How are you ? I've receive some presents during the new year, I like all the presents I received . The first present is a gold watch , I grandmother gave me that , she says that she wish I can learn to manage my ti...===========================================问:你的笔友Emily向你询问新年收到的礼物以及你自己购买的物品,请你写一封...答:Hello, my name is li hua, I am a senior student, I saw the English training course in the newspaper, my English is not very good, but I was very interested in English, I want to learn English well, I like to watch films about E...===========================================问:写一篇字数不少于80字的短文。注意:要求分段,含有Introduction, Body&...答:- 关于运动的 ?有分么。有的请追问、===========================================问:写一篇字数不少于80字的短文。注意:要求分段,含有Introduction, Body&...答:Once there was a crow. He was very thirsty one day,but he couldn't find any water to drink. Finnlay he found a bottle with little water in it.He tried to drink the water,but he failed.Yet he didn't give up. He thought and thoug...===========================================问:2100年人们的生活将会是什么样子呢?请写一篇80词左右的英语短文描述一...答:In the year 2100, there will be many Roberts in both the factory and the house as well. Parents will have more time to spend with their children because they do not have to work for long hours. And it is also uncessary for the ...===========================================问:2100年人们的生活将会是什么样子呢?请写一篇80词左右的英语短文描述一...答:As is symbolically illustrated in the picture, there are two little trees grow under the big tree, the big tree protect them against striking by the wind and the sun. Nevertheless,the little trees don‘t grow flourishly。 The ...===========================================问:Directions:In this part,you are asked to write a short passage on...答:How I Manage My Money It is a common phenomenon among students that is most of us are lack of money. I think it is necessary for us to learn how to manage our money. Take me for example, I am often lack of money. My pocket mone...===========================================Sometimes streaky may a bit hot to 15, 6 degrees. Cold May 7, 8 degrees. 四月的巴黎很美丽,跟我一起去旅行吧! April Paris is beautiful, to go with me to travel! 我也就会写这...===========================================of cultural deve[2][3] it is the place of origin of both the English langu... 英国的国庆日是圣乔治日(圣乔治正在守护神) ,这是庆祝每年的4月23日。===========================================蓝眼睛的叔叔,他和蔼可亲的用英文说:"你好啊,请问有什么事吗?需要我帮忙吗?"于是,这... 人,都具有自立自强的精神,有的甚至从小就有这样的意识。今天,我就读了一篇关于自立...===========================================然后躺在里面,还不停地弄得泥水飞溅,当然小白猪也就变成小泥猪了。家中的人不管它... 我真想看看孔雀。盼望的一天终于来到了。4月26日,老师带我们到动物园去,我真高兴!...=========================================== Friday, May 1,2003 Fine Lily and I went to visit Fujian Museum. It is 2 kilometers away from my home. So we decided to go there by bike. We set off at 8 o'clock. At the muse...===========================================才使得人们沐浴在幸福的爱河其乐融融。 日青海省玉树县发生7.1级地震... 再大的困难,用13亿去除,困难将变得非常渺小;再小的爱心,用13亿去乘,将会大爱无边。...===========================================层峦叠嶂,峰耸岭峻,岩奇石秀。苗岭逶迤,乌蒙磅礴,大娄山耸峙,梵净山雄奇,构成一篇涛... 少数民族节日有1000多个,规模较大的有苗族、布依族的"四月八"、布依族的"六月六"、...===========================================工资水平低......但是排除天气因素(对于外地城市的人),个人认为是个生活的好地方:城市... 节假日和家人,朋友或爱人去或逛街,或去爬山,或去东湖,或去感受滚滚长江和江城的夜生...===========================================在日爆发的韩国内战,派军队去干涉美国,中国人民解放军也参与了朝鲜战争... 第五次"围剿"之战是4月22日,1951 ~ 6月10日,联合国部队在38度线的大规模作战的中国...===========================================就是普通朋友,只要软语相求,开口要他帮忙,不管是钱是事,他都会当个事情去解决,不太懂... "我病了,好几个月都没有演出,暂时没法寄钱了。""什么时候病能治好?"对于这个问题,丛...=========================================== 12345678910

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文题目 的文章

随机推荐