几道英语作文题目题目

几道英语题_百度知道
几道英语题
翻译!!.Simon&#39.The price of this photo album is
much cheaper than last year!!.His father pays lots of money on
new books every year:(把什么改成什么)5;d like my mother buy me a new computer as my birthday present.Who is he wait at the bus shop.去年的服装打折!!.7.8:1.I&#39.6.急啊~~~。4;s cousin has many tomatoes and juice every day?3.I will take it.他父母没有足够的钱供他上学2!.那双蓝色的鞋子太贵了(两种)改错!.9!。你想去看看嘛.我忘记带钢笔
提问者采纳
3.改错;s cousin has many tomatoes and juice every day.Who is he waiting for at the bus shop:(把什么改成什么)5楼上朋友.The price of this photo album is
much cheaper than last year.Id like my mother buy me a new computer as my birthday present。I forgot to bring my pen with me.4。尤其是改错题;d like my mother to buy me a new computer as my birthday present8;s cousin has many tomatoes and juices every day. Do yous clothes are in discount?6;t enough money to sent him to school2.Simon&#39.His father spends lots of money on
new books every year7.我忘记带钢笔.The price of that pair of blue shoes is very high.His father pays lots of money on
new books every year.I will take it。=========================================1.Simon&#39.I&#39。你想去看看嘛.去年的服装打折.9.Who is he wait at the bus shop.The price of this photo album is
much cheaper than that of last year.那双蓝色的鞋子太贵了(两种)That pair of blue shoes is too expensive.I&#39?The last year&#39.他父母没有足够的钱供他上学 His parents hadn&#39,似乎应该再仔细点
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
much---more9.2.lots of ---a lot of7?3.buy---to buy8.he--it6;t enough money to pay for his education.His parents haven&#39.I forget to bring my pen.5.Shoes of the blue are too expensive for me.The clothing of
last year discount sales.4.Would you like to have a look1
The price of this photo album is
much cheaper than last year&s.I will take it.
1.His parents doesn't have enough money for him to go to school.2.The last year's clothes are being discounted sales.Would you like to have a look?3.I forgot to bring my pen.4.The blue shoes are too expensive for me to buy.Too expensive the blue shoes are that I couldn't afford it.5.waiting6.spends7.buy---to buy8.(than)that9.(and)much
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁几道英语题_百度知道
几道英语题
1. She is a student and ____ name is Kate.(2009南充) A. she
C. hers2. Gina had ____ apple this morning.
(2009南充) A. an
C. the3. I have to see the doctor when I ____. (2009南充) A. am hungry
B. cross the road
C. don’t feel well4. —____ do you think of sitcoms?
—I love them.
(2009南充) A. What
C. Where5. —Dick, is Nick your twin brother?
—Yes, and I’m I am ____ than him.
(2009南充) A. more tall
C. more taller6. Kevin ____ shy, but now he is quite outgoing.
(2009南充) A. is used to be
B. was used to be
C. used to be7. The classroom was so dirty. I decided ____. (2009南充) A. clean it up
B. to clean it up
C. clean up it8. Mr Green asked us to stop ____. So we stopped ____ to him at once.
(2009南充) A. listening
B. listening
C. to listen9. There are two libraries in this city, ____? (2009南充) A. aren’t there
B. aren’t they
C. are two10. I have been studying for the exams so long. I feel ____. (2009南充) A. relaxing
B. stressed out
C. comfortable11. The little boy is very young ____ he can look after himself well.
(2009南充) A. so
C. but12. —What color is your mother’s scarf?
—It is ____. (2009南充) A. kind
C. nice13. The seats in the middle of the cinema are ____ of all.
(2009南充) A. better
C. the best14. —What does your father do?
—____. (2009南充) A. He is a policeman
B. He wants to be a reporter
C. He is reading15. —What did your teacher say just now?
—Sorry, I don’t know, I ____ on the phone.
(2009南充) A. am talking
C. was talking16. —Must I clean the yard now, Mom?
—____. (2009南充) A. No, you mustn’t
B. No, you needn’t
C. No, you shouldn’t17. Can you tell me ____? (2009南充) A. where does he come from
B. how much is it
C. what it is used for
提问者采纳
1.B(she的形容词性物主代词形式是her“她的”)2.A(apple音标中第一个是元音因素&,元音音素不定冠词用an)3.C(“看医生”的前提肯定是“感到不舒服”喽)4.A(What do you think of...?固定句式,“你认为...怎么样?”,要记好哦^_^)5.B(形容词比较级,单音节词比较级直接加er,than是比较级的标志,如果修饰比较级用much,even等)6.C(used to do“过去常常...”,be/get used to doing“习惯于做...”,be used to do“被用来做”)7.B(decide to do sth.决定做某事,decide后接动词不定时作宾语)8.C(stop doing sth.停止正在做的某事,stop to do sth.停下来去做另一件事)9.A(there be句型的反义疑问句)10.B(“为考试学习了很长时间”,肯定是“累垮了,压力巨大”,A“放松的”,C“舒适的”)11.C(前句“这个小男孩年纪很小”,后句“他能把自己照顾得很好”,转折关系)12.B(询问母亲围巾的颜色,A“友好的”B“黑色,黑色的”C“漂亮的,好的”)13.C(of a畅触扳吠殖杜帮森爆缉ll最高级的一种标志,best of all“所有里面最好的”)14.A(What does your father do?“你父亲是做什么的?,询问职业,记好这个句型^_^)15.C(“老师刚才说什么?”-“对不起,我不知道,我刚才正通电话呢。”was/were doing过去进行时,过去的某个时间正在发生的动作)16.B(must“必须”,否定回答用needn't 或don't have to)17.C(填的是宾语从句,要用陈述语序,只有C是陈述句,A.B都是疑问句)PS:楼主应该刚学英语不久吧,或者是小朋友吧?姐姐告诉你,学习要自己动脑筋的,我打了这么多字,是要告诉你详细的分析,以后要学会自己动脑筋哦^_^如果不喜欢英语,就听听英文歌,看看英文电影培养兴趣吧,呵呵~~~
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
BACAB CBCAB CBCAC BC
BACAB CBCAB CBCAC BC
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问几道英语题目_百度知道
问几道英语题目
having left、 So do I
b:选项:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)
本题分数、 So did I
b、past d:11
题型、 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
图形:5内容、
c! _______、leaving:It was careless of you _____ your clothes outside all night:
图形、 So I did
d:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)
本题分数、passing c:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)
本题分数、
c:5内容、 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
题型: a题号:5内容、
题型、 So do I--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
题号:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)
本题分数、passed b、to leave: a. My God、
题型: a.选项:The government has received many reports about the threat of the disease over the ____ few months、to have left
i'll take care not toa:Unless
C:Would第10道Do you think wo get there on time: Evenif B.._______the truck doesn&#39?Yes:Must b.:Can c:May D:______you make so much noise第9道??Sorry.;t break downa:Until D:So long as我刚相信谁.?
提问者采纳
My God:May D: ______you make so much noise:Until D: The government has received many reports about the threat of the disease over the ____ few months:5 内容、pastedC问题补充、to have left:5 内容. 选项、past d? Sorry、passed b: It was careless of you _____ your clothll take care not to a. 选项:Unless C、leaving:12 题型: a、to leave、 So did I b、having left题号:Would A第10道 Do you think wo get there on time、 So do I C题号:Can c:Must b:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案) 本题分数: Evenif B:第9道! _______、passing c:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案) 本题分数、 So I did d: a、 So do I c:11 题型;t break down a? Yes._______the truck doesn&#39,i&#39
提问者评价
不知道对不对
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
9和10题根本没内容啊。。,a
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁几道英语题_百度知道
几道英语题
would go B;clock tonight.sends D.went Cwill be going D.A.send B.sent C.goes 为什么选CHe said it was important that every member ___his subscription by the end of the month.AThe car ___at the presen speed until it reaches the foot of the mountain at about ten o&quot
提问者采纳
这里的should 可以省略.
The car _will be going__at the present speed until it reaches the foot of the mountain at about ten o’clock tonight..时间之前之意。 但是从句里有一个短语 it is important that one should do something。 这句话的意思是。at the present speed 是以目前行驶的速度,要用将来进行时。所以要选择 Will be going 是将要继续行驶之意,按说宾语从句也应当使用过去时态。Will be doing 是将来进行时的形式。 从目前直到山脚下这段时间的动作,主句的动词said是一般过去时。其它三种形式都不对.
这一句是间接引语,这辆汽车在今晚大约10点钟到达山脚下之前. He said it was important that every member send his subscription by the end of the month,将一直用当前的速度行驶。 2..
until 有直到1。 所以只能选 send,就只剩下动词原形了
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
大约10点钟,就用一般现在时,必须是比until引导的从句提前一个时段的时态,车子到山脚下,而且主句和从句的主语都是一致的,那么,那么不必要表示时态;这是一个叙述的一边现在时,有个until!既然作主语,until的主句。真正的主语是 that引导的从句。另外、it 是 he said 后面的宾语从句的 形式主语,进行时表示持续进行的动作。2,今晚、根据句子的意思1。 仅供参考,就可以了
第一句,很明显是将来要发生的,预计今天晚上十点钟,即,“这辆车将会保持目前的速度,直到大约今天晚上十点钟的时候到达山脚为止。”所以选C。 第二句,我认为这句话中省略了一个should,即“He said it was important that every member (should) __send_his subscription by the end of the month”。表示应该要月底前提交注册资料,因此选A。用原形形式。
1,由at about ten o&clock tonight可知表将来,又因为此处表示车在到达山脚前一直持续的动作,故用将来进行时2,it's important that sb (should) do sth
第一题,是因为有个until一般将来式,第二题应该是一般现在式,但属于过去式的从句,英语前面时态一直故为一般过去式
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁几道英语题_百度知道
几道英语题
and found that he had one whole melon left:Fill in the brackets with a word that forms different words with the preceding lettersRDVONM5:5862 is to 714.How many melons did he take to town:Rearrange each of these sets of letter blocks into a word?6.They killed three rabits in all.
MU TY NI COM4.He sold half of them plus half a melon,how long does it take to boil ten eggs at last?2,but each of them could carry one back home,therefore 8257 is to?3:One day two fathers and two sons went hunting: Farmer Black came to town with some melons:If
it takes you three and a half minutes to boil one egg1,and 9516 is to 156,and 3498 is to 1113.Can you tell the relationship between them
提问者采纳
爷爷; d(river).可以把十个蛋放到一起煮,再加上半个就是两个,爸爸是爷爷的儿子,爸爸和儿子,最后还剩下了一个;s still three and a half minutes; m(any). 把千位和个位加起来组成前面的数字。因为爷爷是爸爸的爸爸。6 8257 is to 157,再把百位和十位加起来组成后面的数字,所以加上爸爸一共有两个爸爸。5 It&#39,所以加上儿子一共有两个儿子,所以一共是三个; vo(ice)。3 Community4 r(ace)。2 He took three melons to town。 带了三个,三个的一半是一个半; n(either)1 grandfather,father and his son
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
Dear& VOice& Near Meat&three and a half minutes157&nbspG&nbsp, sonthreecommunityRear&nbsp, father
1 children dad grandfather2 four345
three and a half minutes6 157
某天两个父亲和两个儿子去打猎。他们总共杀了3只兔子,但是每个人只能带一只兔子回家。你能猜到他们之间的关系吗
grandfather, father, son6. 157
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文题目 的文章

随机推荐