八下英语第一单元的初三英语选词填空空,要用适当形式- -.快快快!!!!!!!

八年级下册英语第一单元----第五单元测试题
我的图书馆
八年级下册英语第一单元----第五单元测试题
八年级下册英语第一单元测试题一、单项选择(每小题1分,共15分)从各题所给的选项中选出最佳答案,并将其标号填入题前的括号内。(&&&&) 1.&—&Do you know where John went, Sonis?&&&&&&&&&—&He _______ went skating with his friend.&&&&&&&&&&&A. may be&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. probably&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. can&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. may(&&&&) 2. I can't believe _______ little girls can write _______ many books.&&&&&&&&&&&A. so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. such&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. such&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. so(&&&&) 3.&—&Where is your uncle?&&&&&&&&&—&He went to Beijing last week. He will come back _______ a week.&&&&&&&&&&&&A. after&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. behind&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. later(&&&&) 4. Children can study ________ home _______ computers.&&&&&&&&&&&&A. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. with(&&&&) 5. Everyone wants to _______ to the moon for vacations.&&&&&&&&&&&&A. walk&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. take&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. fly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. run(&&&&) 6.&—&Will people live to be 200 years old?&&&&&&&&&—&_______&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. No, they aren't.&&&&&&&&B. No, they won't.&&&&&&&C. No, they don't.&&&D. No, they can't.(&&&&) 7. The water in the river is very dirty. _______ people go to swim in it.&&&&&&&&&&&&A. A little&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. A few&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. Little&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. Few(&&&&) 8. Nothing in the world is ________ if you decide to do it.&&&&&&&&&&&&A. possible&&&&&&&&&&&&B. important&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. impossible&&&&&&&D. funny(&&&&) 9. Toby often talks_____ but does______ . So everybody says he is a good boy.&&&&&&&&&&&&A. less&&&&&&&&&B. little&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. more&&&&&&&&D. many(&&&&) 10. I think people here are friendly. Do you agree _______ me?&&&&&&&&&&&&A. with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. from(&&&&) 11. In the future people can read books only ______ computers, not_____ paper.&&&&&&&&&A. in&&&&&&&&&&B. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. on&&&&&&&&&D. in(&&&&) 12. Are you sure people can live _______ more than 150 years old?&&&&&&&&&A. to last&&&&&&&&&&&B. to reach&&&&&&&&&&&&C. to be&&&&&&&&&D. to become(&&&&) 13. I hope we will have _______ people and _______ pollution.&&&&&&&&&A. less&&&&B. fewer&&&&&&&&C. less&&&&&&&&D. fewer(&&&&) 14. In two years Susan and her brother _______ teachers.&&&&&&&&&A. will be&&&&&&&B. will have&&&&&&&&&&&&C. were&&&&&&&&&&&D. had(&&&&) 15. I didn’t write anything on the blackboard. I think Linda _______ it.&&&&&&&&&A. wrote&&&&&&&&B. liked&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. does&&&&&&&&&&&D. writes二、单词拼写(每小题2分,共20分)根据句子中所给的单词首字母或中文提示填入正确的单词。1. The _________________(鹦鹉)is a lovely pet and it can speak.2. It's a very important party. Please don't dress too ___________________(随意地).3. Nie Haisheng and Fei Junlong are famous ________________(宇航员)in the world.4. Please give me a piece of _________________(纸).5. That's a dangerous _________________(蛇).6. My mother says I am old enough to d__________________ myself.7. She had l_____________ money to spend this week, because she lost her job two days ago.8. Robots help people do the most _____________________ (使人不愉快的) jobs.9. I think I’ll be a____________ to fly to the moon one day.10. He went to Shanghai last year and f_______________ in love with it.&三、词形变换(每小题2分,共20分)用所给的词的正确形式填空。1. My brother wants to be a ____________________when he grows up.&&&&&&(science)2. There are many tall ___________________ in Qingdao City.&&&&&&&&&&&&&(build)3. Don't worry. I can finish the work by __________________ .&&&&&&&&&&&&&(I).4. I think this is an interesting __________________.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(predict)5. We can see some ___________________ around our school.&&&&&&&&&&&&&(factory)6. Computers, space rockets seemed ______________ a hundred years ago.&&&( possible)7. There are ________________ girls than boys in my class.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(few)8. She was surprised by all the __________________on the beach.&&&&&&&&&&(pollute)9. Tom _______________ a letter last night.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(write)10. I’m still hungry. Can I have some _________________ food?&&&&&&&&&&&(much)&四、口语交际(每空1分,共5分)根据对话内容与上下文,从方框中选择适当的句子,并把其序号填入横线上。A: Hi, James!&B: Hi, Mr Black! What's that behind you?A: _______(1)&&&&B: A robot? What can it do for you?A: It can help me remember a lot of important things.B: Really? It sounds very interesting._______(2)&A: My wife did.B: _______(3)&&&&&&&&A: She is a scientist.B: Why did she make it for you?A: _______(4)&&&&&&B: May I ask the robot some questions?A: Sorry. I think it knows too much about me. I don't like it.B: I can not understand. If I have one like this, how happy I will be!A: You will have one very soon. It's time for class._______(5)&&&&&B: Me, too. Bye!A: See you.A. What does she do?&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. It’s a cock.C. I have to go now.D. Because I always forget things.E. Who made it for you?F. Where do you make it?G. It's a robot.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&五、完形填空。(每小题2分,共20分)阅读下面短文,从各题所给的四个选项中选出最佳答案。&&Sam and Joe were&&&1&&&astronauts and they knew each other very well.&&&&There was once a very hard trip. All astronauts knew that they would possibly die during the trip because there was only a small&&2&&&of coming back. All the astronauts did not want to go on this trip except Sam and Joe. They thought&&&3&&&would be exciting to have a dangerous trip.&&4&&&they would have some difficulties, they were not afraid of them.&&&&"We're the&&&5&&&men for the job," they said to the boss. "There&&&6&&&problems, but we can find the answers."&&&&"You're the last people I can trust," said the boss. "Because all the other astronauts don't want to go."&&&When they were in space, Joe had to go outside&&&7&&&some repairs. After the repairs were done, Joe tried to get back inside the spaceship. But the door was locked. He knocked but there was no answer. He knocked again,&&&8&&&this time, and again no answer came. Then he hit the door as&&&&&&9&&&as he could, and finally someone asked,&&"Who's there?" "It's me!&&10&&&could it be?" shouted Joe angrily. Sam opened the door and let him in.&&They came back all right, but Joe would never ask to go on a trip with Sam again!(&&&&) 1. A. all&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. every&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. both&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. either(&&&&) 2. A. time&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. chance&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. wish&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. work(&&&&) 3. A. it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. this&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. these(&&&&) 4. A. Until&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. Although&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. Then&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. But(&&&&) 5. A. worst&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. best&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. good&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. bad(&&&&) 6. A. Maybe&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. may be&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. can be&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. can't be(&&&&) 7. A. making&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. make&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. to make&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. made(&&&&) 8. A. bigger&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. lower&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. smaller&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. louder(&&&&) 9. A. hard&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. hardly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. heavy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. strong(&&&&) 10. A. Where else&&&&&&B. Who else&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. When else&&&&&&&&&D. Which else&六、阅读理解(一)(每小题2分,共20分)&( A )&&&&Life in the future will be different from life today. But what will the change be?&&&&The population is growing fast. There will be many people in the world and most of them will live longer than people live now.&&&&Computers will be much smaller and more useful and there will be at least one in every home. And computer studies will be one of the important subjects in school then.&&&&People will work fewer hours than they do now and they will have more free time for sports, watching TV and travel. Traveling will be much cheaper and easier. And many more people will go to other countries for holidays.&&&&There will be changes in our food, too. More land will be used for building new towns and houses for all the people. Then there will be less room for cows and sheep, so meat will be more expensive. Maybe no one will eat it every day. Instead they will eat more fruits and vegetables. Maybe people will be healthier.&&&&Work in the future will be different, too. Dangerous and hard work will be done by robots. Because of this, many people will not have enough work to do. This will be a problem.根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。(&&&&) 1. In the future there will be _______ .A. much more fruits&&&&&&&&&&B. more people&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. less vegetables&&&&&&&&&&D. less people(&&&&) 2. Every family will have at least one _______ .A. robot&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. cow&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. TV set&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. computer(&&&&) 3. In the future people don't have to_______ .&&&&&&&&&A. work long hours&&&&&&&&&&&B. work fast&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. walk on foot&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. eat meat(&&&&) 4. People may not eat _______ as much as they do today.&&&&&&&&&A. fruit&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. fish&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. meat&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. rice(&&&&) 5. One big problem in the future is that _______ .&&&&&&&&&A. many people don't have to work&&&&&&&&&&B. many people will not be able to find work&&&&&&&&&C. People have to work fast&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. All the work will be done by robots&&( B )&&&&You can always find the advice column in the school newspaper. No one knows who writes the advice. The students think their teachers do, but maybe just a clever student does. The students enjoy giving problems to the advice column. Here are some of them and their answers.&&&&Q: I'm always late for school. I try not to be, but I can't. Please advise me what to do.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&—&Tommy&&&&A: You are late for school probably because you go to bed too late. I advise you to go to bed earlier, buy a clock to wake you up.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&—&Clever monkey&&&&Q: I lived with my grandparents for many years. Three years ago I began to live with my parents for a better education. T I can see this in their eyes. But I don't know how to show my love to them, what can I do to let them know I also love them?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&—&SaraA: If you want to show your love to your parents, that's great. Make sure you remember their birthdays and buy them cards and gifts. Try to enjoy your life. Your parents want you to be happy. If you are happy, they will be happy, too.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&—&Clever Monkey&&&&Q: I'm one of the best students in my class. But I always make some mistakes that I should not make. And now, I'm afraid to see my teachers. I just don't know how to face them. Can you tell me what should I do?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&—MollyA: The first thing you need to do is to relax. Worrying about your studies is not going to help you. If you have any difficulties, tell your teachers. No teacher is going to get angry with a student who wants to improve himself.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&—Clever Monkey根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。(&&&&) 6. The Clever Monkey thinks that Tommy is always late because he&&&&&&&&&&&.&&&&&&&&&&&A. goes to bed late&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. Watches TV too much&&&&&&&&&&&C. likes to sleep late&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. dislikes his school(&&&&) 7. What's Sara's problem?&&&&&&&&&&&A. She doesn't know how to face her teachers.&&&&&&&&&&&B. She doesn't know how to show her love to her parents.&&&&&&&&&&&C. She can't get to sleep at night.&&&&&&&&&&&D. She always makes mistakes in exams.(&&&&) 8. What doesn't the Clever Monkey want Sara to do?&&&&&&&&&&&&A. To tell her parents how she feels.&&&&B. To remember her parents' birthdays.&&&&&&&&&&&&C. To make money for her family.&&&&&&&&D. To spend time with her parents.(&&&&) 9. We can know from the passage that Molly&&&&&&&&&&.&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. is very happy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. is often late for school&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. does badly in her studies&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. does well in her studies(&&&&) 10. What's the main idea of this passage?&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. The advice column in the school newspaper is popular.&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. The students enjoy giving problems to their teachers.&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. The teachers give advice in the advice column.&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. The students don't like the advice column.&八年级英语第一单元测试题&参考答案&一、1—5 BDBAC&&6—10 BDCCA&&11—15 BCAAA二、1.parrot&&2. casually&&3. astronauts&&4. paper&&5. snake&&6. dress&7. less&&&8. unpleasant&&9.able&&10. fell三、1. scientist&&2. buildings&&3. myself&&4. prediction&&5. factories6. impossible&&7. fewer&&8. pollution&&9. wrote&&10. more四、1—5 GEADC五、1—5 CBABB&&6—10 BCDAB六、1—5 BDACB&&6—10 ABCDA&八年级下册英语第二单元测试题班别___________姓名____________总分____________&一、单项选择(每小题1分,共10分)从各题所给的选项中选出最佳答案,并将其标号填入题前的括号内。(&&&&) 1. The boy eats_______ meat, so he is_______ fat now.&&&&&&&&&&&A. much too&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. much too&&&&&&&&&&&C. too much&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. too much(&&&&) 2.&—&What are you going to do next Sunday?&&&&&&&&—&My mother wants me_______ my grandparents with her.&&&&&&&&&&&A. visiting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. to visit&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. visits&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. visit(&&&&) 3. I have two tickets_______ today's ball game.&&&&&&&&&&&A. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. with(&&&&) 4. Mr Black didn't have_______ money with him, so he wouldn't buy that car.&&&&&&&&&&&A. some&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. many&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. a few&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. enough(&&&&) 5.&—&Would you like tea or coffee?&&&&&&&&—&_______ . I really don't mind.&&&&&&&&&&&A. Either&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. Both&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. Every&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. All(&&&&) 6. We don't know how to remember these English words. Can you give us_______?&&&&&&&&&&&A. an advice&&&&&&&&&&B. some advice&&&&&&&C. any advices&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. many advices(&&&&) 7.&—&May I borrow an eraser_______ you?&&&&&&&&—&Certainly. Here you are.&&&&&&&&&&&A. from&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. for(&&&&) 8.&—&Let's invite Tom to our party.&&&&&&&&—&&_______&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. You're welcome.&&&&&&&B. Are you sure?&&&&C. That's a good idea.&&&D. Thanks a lot.(&&&&) 9.&—&Is your father the same age_______ your mother?&&&&&&&&—&No, my father is&&&&&&&&&older than my mother.&&&&&&&&&&&A. two years&&&&&&&&&&B. two-years&&&&&C. two years&&&&&&D. two-year(&&&&) 10.&—&I can't find Mr Wang. Where is he?&&&&&&&&&—&Sorry, I don't know. Maybe you should_______.&&&&&&&&&&&A. call up he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. call up him&&&&&&&&C. call he up&&&&&&&&&D. call him up二、单词拼写(每小题2分,共20分)根据句子中所给的单词首字母或中文提示填入正确的单词。1. All of the students are having sports ________________ (除了) Tom.2. "I come from Canada." Tom said in ______________ (大声的)voice.3.&—&What's Jane's part-time job?&&&—&A ______________(家庭教师).4. If you ________________(比较)British football with American football, you'll find many&&differences.5. His sister was sad because she f_________________ the English exam last Monday.6. This skirt is out of s_____________ . She doesn't want to take it.7. The writing materials(文具)i______________ pens, pencils and erasers .8. Some of us often watch the f________________ games on TV.9. He is s______________ an e-mail to his pen pal now.10. The sweater is too large. It doesn't f_____________ me.三、词形变换(每小题2分,共20分)根据句子意思,从方框中选出适当的词,并用其正确形式填空。每空填一词,每词仅用一次。press&&&company&&&&two&&&&they&&&fly&&&organize&&&eat&&&&little&&friend&&&&craze1. The teachers in our school are very___________________ to us.2. Children may find it hard to think for __________________ .3. Today many students are under too much ____________________ .4. We often have ______________________ activities in our school.5. They are ________________ about dancing and singing.6. There are lots of __________________ in Shenzhen.7. The children _________________ lunch at school last Monday.8. This is the ___________________ unit of this book.9. There is _________________ pollution in this city than in that one.10. Jack enjoys_________________ the kite in the afternoon.四、口语交际(每空2分,共10分)根据对话内容与上下文,从方框中选择适当的句子,并把其序号填入横线上。A: I think it's short and ugly.&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. I don’t like sunglasses.C. You should wear sunglasses.D. I don't like my haircut.E. It's too hot to wear a hat.F. It’s too long.G. Short hairstyle is very popular.&&&&&&&&&&&A: Hi, Gina! Why do you wear a hat?B: _______ (1)&&A: What's wrong with your hair?B: _______ (2)&&A: Let me have a look. Wow, you have a new look. Now, you're different. You are smarter than before.B: But it looks like boys' hairstyle. I wear a hat so that nobody can see it.A: But now it's summer. _______ (3)&B: What should I do?A: I have an idea. _______ (4)&&&B: Oh, no. I don't like to do that.A: Then I think you should cut your hair much shorter. _______ (5)&&B: Yes, that's a good idea.五、阅读理解(一)(每小题2分,共20分)根据短文内容,选择最佳答案填空。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&( A )&A good way to pass an exam is to work hard every day. You may not pass an exam if you only work hard before the exam, do not only learn grammar rules. Try to read stories in English and speak English whenever you can. Before you start the exam, read the questions carefully. Try to understand the exact(确切的)meaning of each question before you pick up your pen to write. When you finish the exam, read your answers once more. Correct the mistakes if there are any and make sure that you don't miss anything out.(&&&&) 1. How can you do well to pass an exam?&&&&&&&&&&&&A. Work hard every day.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. Read stories in English.&&&&&&&&&&&&C. Be careful in doing the questions.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. Read your answers once more before you hand in your paper.(&&&&) 2. Only learning rules of grammar _______ to pass an English exam.&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. is enough&&&&&&&&&&B. is not enough&&&&&&&&&&&&C. is good&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. is not good(&&&&) 3. It is not a good way _______ .A: to read English stories&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. to learn rules of grammar&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. to speak English as much as possible&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. to work hard only a few days before the exam(&&&&) 4. The word "whenever" means _______ .&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. every time&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. what time&&&&&&&&&&C. at any time&D. forever(&&&&) 5. Before you start the exam, what should you do?&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. Read your answers loudly.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. Correct the mistakes carefully.&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. Write the meaning of each question.&&&&D. Read the questions carefully.( B )On October 8,2005,a huge earthquake took place in Kashmir(克什米尔地区).Lots of buildings began to fall down. Many people had no time to run out of their houses and buried under the buildings. Soon many people lost their parents, children, sisters and brothers. They lost their homes and all the things.The huge earthquake was 7.6 magnitude(级).It hit South Asia including India, Pakistan and Afghanistan. It killed more than 35,000and injured 40,000.Pakistan was the worst hit area.The earthquake hit at the beginning of the school day. Schools fell down in almost every town. “A whole generation was lost in the worst hit area. Most of them were schoolchildren ,”said Pakistan spokesman.The earthquake made 4 million people&homeless.&Children have to live in tents(帐篷),cold and without food and bedding.The world has begun to send help. Countries including the US and Canada have promised hundreds of millions of US dollars. China has promised&$6.2 million. A 49-member Chinese rescue(营救)team went there .They brought tons of food, medicine and other things.(&&&&) 6.The earthquake in South Asia happened on&&&&&&.A. October 18,2005&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. October 17,2005C. October 8,2005&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. October 18,2005(&&&&) 7.The earthquake hit&&&&&&&.A. India&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. PakistanC. India and Pakistan&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. India, Pakistan and Afghanistan(&&&&) 8.&&&&&&people lost their lives in the earthquake.A.35,000&&&&&&&&&&B.40,000&&&&&&&C.75,000&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.4,000,000(&&&&) 9.The underlined word “homeless” in the text means&&&&&&&&.A.无家的    B.回家去   C.朴素的    &&&&D.想家的(&&&&) 10.In the worst hit area, most of the&&&&&&lost their lives. It was a great loss(损失).A. woman&&&&&&&&&&B. schoolchildren&&&&&&&C. men&&&&&&&&D. workers at the office六、阅读理解(二)(每小题2分,共10分)阅读下面短文,根据短文内容回答问题A man goes to a fast food restaurant for lunch. "Hi," a waiter says. "May I help you?"&&&&"I'd like a hamburger, large fries, and a medium Coke." the man says.&&&&"Anything else?" the waiter asks, "No." the man answers. "That's all."&&&&"Is that for here or to go?" the waiter asks.&&&&"To go," the man says.&&&&The man pays for his lunch. The waiter puts the man's lunch in a bag. The man takes the bag away.&&&&The man pays for his lunch. The waiter puts the man's lunch in a bag. The man takes the bag away.&&&&"Thank you," the waiter says. "Have a nice day."&&&&The man walks to a park. He is surprised. There is no hamburger in the bag. There are no French fries. There is no Coke. There is a lot of money in the bag! The man counts the money. Two thousand dollars!&&&&Why is the money in the bag? The man doesn't know. Do you know?&&&&Can you guess?&1.&&&&&&&Where does the man go for lunch?________________________________________________________________________________2.&&&&&&&What does the man want to eat?________________________________________________________________________________3.&&&&&&&Where does the waiter put the man's lunch?________________________________________________________________________________4.&&&&&&&Where does the man go to eat his lunch?________________________________________________________________________________5.&&&&&&&What is in the bag?________________________________________________________________________________七、书面表达。(10分)下面是你校的课外活动情况及你们对学校和老师的建议。请你根据表格中提供的内容用英语写一篇短文。不少于60个单词。首句已给出。&活动时间4:10 p.m.—5:00 p.m.&I'd like to tell you something about the out-of-class activities in our class.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&八年级下册英语第二单元测试题&参考答案一、1—5 ABCDA&&6—10 BACCD&二、1.except&&2. loud&&3. tutor&&4. compare&&5. failed&&6. style&7. include&&8. football&&9. sending&&10. fit&三、1.friendly&&2. themselves&&3. pressure&&4. organized&&5. crazy&&6. companies&7. ate 8. second&&9. less&&10. flying&四、1—5 DAECG&五、1—5 ABDCD&&6—10 CDAAB&六、1. He goes to a fast food restaurant. 2. He wants a hamburger, large fries, and a medium Coke. 3. The waiter puts his lunch in a bag. 4. He goes to a park to eat his lunch. 5. There is two thousand dollars in the bag!&七、I’d like to tell you something about the out-of-class activities in our class.&&&&We usually have our activities from 4:10 to 5:00 in the afternoon. We have different kinds of activities. Some students are interested in sports. They play basketball, football and volleyball. We also have some interest groups, such as drawing, singing and dancing. And now computer is the most popular. On Friday afternoon We go to English corner. We like talking in English there. We hope we can spend more time on such activities and less time on homework.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&八年级下册英语第三单元测试题班别___________姓名____________总分____________&一、单项选择(每小题2分,共20分)从各题所给的选项中选出最佳答案,并将其标号填入题前的括号内。(&&&&) 1.&—&Dad, will you buy me a new bike?&&&&&&&&—&I don't know. I'll have to _______ it.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. think about&&&&&&&&B. look for&&&&&&&&&&&&C. put up&&&&&&&&D. turn on(&&&&) 2.&—&Where is the post office?&&&&&&&&&&&&—&It's_______ the hospital.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. in the front of&&&B. in the front&C. in front&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. in front of(&&&&) 3. Gina was sleeping_______ someone knocked at the door.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. before&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. when&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. after&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. because(&&&&) 4. Mr Green got_______ the hotel and walked to the bus station.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. into&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. out of&&&&&&&&D. out from(&&&&) 5. Marcia couldn't find her brother, so she _______ his name on the street.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. said&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. spoke&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. shouted&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. talked(&&&&) 6. _______ strange this alien is!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. How&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. What&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. How a&&&&&&&&D. What a(&&&&) 7. The police_______ looking for the lost dog at the station.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. was&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. an(&&&&) 8.&—&Can you tell me _______?&&&&&&&&&&&&—&Sorry, I can't&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. where does Holly live&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. where Holly lives&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. Holly lives where&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. where is Holly live(&&&&) 9. I saw a bird_______ a tree while I was walking down the street.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. on(&&&&) 10.&—&When did the UFO _______ ?&&&&&&&&&&&&—&Yesterday afternoon.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. arrive in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. get to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. come to&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. land&二、单词拼写(每小题2分,共20分)根据句子中所给的单词首字母或中文提示填入正确的单词。1. Yesterday someone ________________________(毁坏)many desks and chairs.2. The things in his room are _______________________(现代化的).3. Don't ________________(爬)up the tree. It's dangerous.4. My mother is washing the clothes in the __________________________(浴室).5. He______________________&(谋杀)the man for his money last week.6. --- Where is your mother?&&--- She is cooking in the k____________________ now.7. The little girl likes to f_____________________ her mother everywhere.8. A s________________ thing happened this morning. I saw a UFO out of my window.9. You must be k________________ ! I can’t believe what you said.10. It was my first e__________________ of taking a plane.&三、用括号内所给动词的正确时态填空(每小题2分,共20分)1. Mrs Smith___________________________ (watch) TV at home at noon yesterday.2. Tom's sister__________________________ (get) up at six every morning.3. We________________________ (listen) to the radio when the telephone rang.4. Many children______________________________ (skate) on the ice now.5. I didn't hear you, I_____________________________ (make) dumplings then.6. It ________________________ (rain) heavily yesterday.7. Sally ____________________________ (be) a doctor in five years.8.&—&___________ you often_____________ (do) your homework after school?&&&&—&Yes, we do.9. Some girls___________________________ (sing) in the park at eight last night.10. I first saw Lisa two years ago. She__________________________ (work) in a shop at that time.&四、口语交际(每空2分,共10分)根据所给情景完成下列对话,每空一词(首字母已给出)。A: Hi, I'm Nick Smith of WKBY News. What were you doing when the UFO a______________(1), Mr Green?B: I was walking d________________ (2) the Center Street.A: Can you tell me w______________(3) you saw?B: Certainly. While I was standing next to the theater, I saw an a___________(4) get out of the UFO. He went into a restaurant and came out with a large pizza.A: And then?B: I followed him to see where he was going next and f________________ (5) he visited the&&&Museum of Flight.A: Thanks for telling me.B: You're welcome.&五、完形填空(每空1分,共10分)阅读下面短文,从各题所给的四个选项中选出最佳答案。One day, late&&&1&&, an Englishman came out of his room into the corridor(走廊)of a Paris hotel and asked the servant to bring him&&&2&&.The servant did&&3&&he asked. The Englishman returned to his room, but a few minutes&&&4&&, he came into the corridor again and&&&5&&asked the servant&&&6&&&a&glass of water. The servant&&7&&him another glass of water. Every few minutes, the Englishman would come out of his room and repeat his request. After a few hours, the surprised servant decided&&8&&the Englishman what he&&&9&&the water .“Nothing,” the Englishman answered. “it’s only that my room is&&10&&.”(&&&&) .A. at the night&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. at night&&&&&&&&&&&C. in the night&&&&&&&&&&&&D. in night(&&&&) 2. A. a glass of water&&&&&&B. a water&&&&&&&&&&&C. the glass of water&&&&&D. the water(&&&&) 3. A. like&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. the same&&&&&&&&&C. as&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. that(&&&&) 4. A. late&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. after&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. soon&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. later(&&&&) 5. A. once again&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. once more&&&&&&&C. another again&&&&&&&&&&D. another more(&&&&) 6. A. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. in(&&&&) 7. A. took&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. carries&&&&&&&&&&&&C. passes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. brought(&&&&) 8. A. asking&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. ask&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. to ask&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. asked&(&&&&) 9. A. did with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. was doing&&&&&&&C. do with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. would do(&&&&) 10. A. in fire&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. with fire&&&&&&&&&C. on fire&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. to fire&六、阅读理解(二)(每小题2分,共10分)阅读下面短文,根据短文内容回答问题&&&&There is something people didn't understand in the sky. The United States Air Force first used the words "Unidentified Flying Object" to describe them. Today everyone uses the term UFO. When people see a UFO, it is usually a weather balloon or an airplane. But the Center for UFO Studies continues to receive hundreds of reports every year.&&&&&In 1947 a businessman and pilot, Kenneth Arnold, was flying near Mount Rainier, Washington when he saw nine shiny, round objects flying through the air. He told a newspaper reporter that they looked like "pie plates skipping over water". The reporter used the words "flying saucer(飞碟)" in his story and today that is a popular name for UFOs.&&&&&The Center for UFO Studies shows three kinds of encounters(相遇)with flying saucers. "Encounters of the first kind" are reports of unknown objects or lights in the sky. People have "Encounters of the second kind" when a UFO leaves burn marks or other signs on the ground. People report "Close encounters of the third kind" when they see aliens in or near a UFO.1. What does the UFO stand for?________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2. Does the Center for UFO Studies receive many reports about the UFO every year?________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3. When was the term "flying saucer" used first?________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4. What did Kenneth Arnold do?________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5. How many kinds of encounters with flying saucers does the Center for UFO Studies show?________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&七、书面表达。(10分)&&&&这是李雷上周在爷爷家的活动记录。他准备给他的妈妈发一封e-mail,汇报自己上一周的生活情况。词数在50左右。信的开头和结尾已给出。&TimeActivitiesSundayswimMondaydo homeworkTuesdaypractice the violinWednesdayplay tennisThursdaystudy for the science testFridayclean my roomSaturdaygo shoppingDear mother,&&&&&How is it going?______________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Li Lei&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&第三单元测试题&参考答案&一、1—5 ADBCC&&&6—10 ACBBD二、1.destroyed&&2. modern&&3. climb&&4. bathroom&&5. murdered6. kitchen&&7. follow&&8. strange&&9. kidding&&10. experience三、1.was watching&&2.gets 3.were listening&&4.are skating 5.was making&&6. rained 7. will be 8. Do, do 9. was singing 10. was working&四、1. arrived&&2. down&&3. what&&4. alien&&5. found五、1—5 BACDB&&6—10 ADCAC六、1. It stands for&&"Unidentified Flying Object".&&2. Yes, it does.&3. It was used in 1947.&&4. He was a businessman and pilot. 5. Three.七、Dear mother,&&&&&How is it going? I’m OK in grandpa’s home. I’d like to tell you something about my last week. I swam in the pool last Sunday. I did my homework on Monday. And I practiced the violin on Tuesday. I played tennis with my friend on Wednesday. Last Thursday I cleaned my room on Friday. I went shopping with my grandpa on Saturday. I had a great week. How about you?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&八年级下册英语第四单元测试题班别___________姓名____________总分____________&一、单项选择(每小题1分,共10分)从各题所给的选项中选出最佳答案,并将其标号填入题前的括号内。(&&&&) 1.&—&How can we help Dennis with his schoolwork?&&&&&&&&&&&&—&_______ , we can get a tutor for him.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. First of all&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. On the other hand&&&&&C. As for&&&&&&&&D. Of course(&&&&) 2..&—&What do you think of this picture?&&&&&&&&&—&This picture is _______ of all the pictures.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. worse&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. the worst&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. bad&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. badly(&&&&) 3.&—&What did Mrs Miller say?&&&&&&&&&&&&—&She said she was having a surprise party _______ her son_______ Sunday night.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. under(&&&&) 4. The old man is my mother's father. He is my _______ .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. grandma&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. uncle&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. aunt&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. grandpa(&&&&) 5. Ted asked me _______ I could help him with his Chinese.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. what&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. who&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. if&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. that(&&&&) 6. We can _______ our students' eyes to the outside world as teachers.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. get up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. put up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. open up&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. look up(&&&&) 7. This watch is Nick's. Please_______ him.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. pass on it to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. pass it on to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. pass on it at&&&&&&D. pass it on at(&&&&) 8.&—&When will you finish your _______ exam?&&&&&&&&&&&&—&Next week.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. end of year&&&&&&&&B. end-of-year's&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. end of year's&&&&&&D. end-of-year(&&&&) 9. The teacher said we would have a class meeting _______ .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. the next day&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. now&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. yesterday&&&&&&&&&&&D. last week(&&&&) 10.&—&Do you_______ go to movies?&&&&&&&&&&&&&—&No, _______.&&&&&&&&&&&&&.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. ever&&&&&&&&B. never&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. always&&&&&&&D. ever&二、单词拼写(每小题1分,共10分)根据句子中所给的中文提示填入正确的单词。1. Don't be _____________________(紧张的). There's nothing wrong with you.2. Most of the students in our class live in school____________________(宿舍).3. People all over the world love______________________(和平).4. My home is about 100 ____________________(米)away from the zoo. It's not far.5. He says he likes being a good_____________________(影响)in the children's lives.6.Our classroom is very&&&&&&&&&________&&&(明亮的).7.They work here as&&&&&&&&&_______&&&(志愿者).8.There was a car&&&&&&&&&&_______&&&(事故)in the street yesterday.9.His grandparents live in a poor&&&&&&&_______&&&&(乡村)10.The&&&&&_____&&&&&&&&&&(稀薄的)air made us feel sick.&三、词形变换(每小题1分,共10分)根据句意,用括号内所给词的适当形式填空。1. The boy is in ___________________ (dangerous). Let's go and help him quickly.2. What__________________ (disappoint) news this is!3. __________________ (lucky), he passed the English exam this time.4. I think you made a good ____________________ (decide).5.&—&Are these your shoes?&&&—&No, they're _________________ (she).6.—&Did you see him&&&&_________&&&&(somewhere)?—&No, I don’t.7.What a&&&&&&________&&&(luck)man Mr Hand is!8.That picture is the&&&___________&&&&(bad)of all the pictures.9.They went home together in&&&________&&&&&&(silent).10.&&&&&&&_______&&(fortunate)I remembered his address.&四、口语交际(每空2分,共10分)根据对话内容与上下文,从方框中选择适当的句子,并把其序号填入横线上。A: What's wrong, Bill? You look unhappy.B: I feel a little worried about my English.A: _______ (1)B: I'm not getting along well with it.A: Why not?B: Well, I seldom have chances to meet English people.A: _______ (2)&&B: Where should I go?A: _______ (3)&B: But... English people never speak to me.A: Ah! _______ (4)B: _______ (5)&&&&A: The weather! English people are always interested in the weather.A. You should go to an English Corner.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. What can I talk about?&&&&&&&C. You should learn English well.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. What's the problem?&&&&&&&E. You should speak first.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&F. What can I do for you?&&&&&&&G. You should go out more.&&&&&&&&&&五、把下列句子变为直接引语(每小题2分,共20分)&1. Paul said he could speak French well.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2. Sally told me Mike and Jack were going to Shanghai the next week.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3. Joe said they were watching TV.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4. David said he wanted to go there with me.&______________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5. I told Jim Mr Green would call him the next day.&_______________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&6. He said he was happy to meet me.&_______________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&7. Tom said he would take a bus to that park.&_______________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&8. Lily said she could finish the work at once.________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&9. His father said he was having lunch at home.________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&10. Mrs Smith said everyone liked eating dumplings.&_______________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&六、将下列句子变成间接引语(每空1分,共20分)1. She said. "I am washing my clothes."&&&&She said______________ _____________ ____________washing________________ clothes.2. Lucy said to me, "I will visit the Great Wall next week."&&&&Lucy _________ me that ___________ __________ visit the Great Wall _________next week.3. Ann said to me, "I go to Beihai Park every Saturday."&&&&Ann___________ me that __________ __________ to Beihai Park every Saturday.4. Lily said to me, "Can I read your letter?"&&&&Lily________ me_________ __________ __________ read___________ letter.5. "How do you spell the word 'believe'?" asked the teacher.The teacher asked _________&&________&&_________&&___________the word "believe".&七、完形填空(每空1分,共10分)阅读下面短文,从各题所给的四个选项中选出最佳答案。Tom likes to play at school. He doesn't do well in the exams. The teacher is very&1&&. She decides to ask his father to come to&&2&&. Then she can have a&&3&&&with him. When the father&&4&, the teacher says to him, "Your&&&5&&&didn't work hard, and even worse, he cheated in the last exam."&&&&"How do you&&6&&it?" Tom's father says. "Since Tom has the same answers as the girl. The girl sits next to him." Then the father says, "Maybe the girl copied my son's&&7&&." "Oh, no! There&&&8&&&ten questions on the paper. Your son's answers to the first nine questions are just the&&9&&as the girl's.&&10&&the last question the girl answered, 'I don't know.' And your son wrote:' Neither do I.' "(&&&&) 1. A. happy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. angry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. kind&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. good(&&&&) 2. A. school&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. home&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. house&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. room(&&&&) 3. A. say&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. speak&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. talk&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. tell(&&&&) 4. A. comes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. walks&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. go&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. fly(&&&&) 5. A. brother&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. sister&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. daughter&&&&&&&&&&&&D. son(&&&&) 6. A. look&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. learn&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. listen&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. read(&&&&) 7. A. answers&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. homework&&&&&&&&&C. questions&&&&&&&&&&&D. problems(&&&&) 8. A. is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. has&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. have(&&&&) 9. A. same&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. answer&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. them&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. different(&&&&) 10. A. For&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. But&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. To&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. Since八、阅读理解(二)(每小题2分,共10分)Dear David,&&&&&I am very upset and I need some help. You know I will finish college soon, and I have to decide about my future. I like the computer and I really want to work on it.&&&&&Last Sunday I asked my family for some advice. They had quite different ideas about my future! My father said I should go to university and study computer engineering. My mother thought I should get a job as a computer salesperson, so I could make a lot of money. My brother wanted to start a web site design company with me. My sister did poorly in computer science and she wanted me to teach her in her school. My uncle manages a famous software company. He hoped I could join his company. As you see, it is very difficult for me to decide which one is the best. What do you think? Write me soon.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Michael根据短文内容,完成下列表格。&PersonAdviceFatherYou should study computer engineering in a ______________________ (1).MotherYou should be a computer __________________(2) to make a lot of money.BrotherLet’s ____________ (3) a web site design company.SisterYou could teach computer _________________ (4) in my company.UncleYou could ______________ (5) my company.&&&第四单元测试题&参考答案一、1—5 ABCDC&&6—10 CBDAB二、1. nervous&&2. dormitories&&3. peace&&4. meters&&5.influence6. bright&&7. volunteers&&8. accident&&9. village&&10. thin&三、1. danger&&2. disappointing&&3. Luckily&&4. decision&&5. hers6. anywhere&&7. lucky&&8. worst&&9. silence&&10. Fortunately四、1—5 DGAEB五、1. “I can speak French well” Paul said.2. “Mike and Jack are going to Shanghai next week,” Sally told me.3. “We are watching TV.” Joe said.4. “I want to go there with you.” David said.5. “Mr Green will call you tomorrow.” I told Jim.6. He said, “I’m happy to meet you.”7. Tom said, “I will take a bus to that park.”8. Lily said, “I can finish the work at once.”9. His father said, “I’m having lunch at home.”10. Mrs Smith said, “Everyone likes eating dumplings.”六、1. that she was, her&&2. told, she would, the&&3. told, she went4. asked, if she could, my&&5. me how I spent&七、1—5 BACAD&&6—10 BACAC八、1. university 2. salesperson 3. start 4. science 5. join&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Li Lei八年级下册英语第五单元测试题班别___________姓名____________总分____________&一、单项选择(每小题1分,共10分)从各题所给的选项中选出最佳答案,并将其标号填入题前的括号内。(&&&&) 1. Sally looks very sad. What should I do to make her&&&&&&&&&&?A. happy&&&&&&&&&&&&B. to be happy&&&&&&&&&&&&C. happily&&&&&&&&&&&D. to be happily(&&&&) 2. I don’t want this computer. Please&&&&&&&&&&.A. take away it&&&B. take it away&&&&&&&&&&&&C. take away them&&&D. take them away(&&&&) 3. They will stay at home if it&&&&&&&&&tomorrow.A. will snow&&&&&&&&B. snowed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. snows&&&&&&&&&&&&D. snow(&&&&) 4. —What did Mrs Black say?— She asked us&&&&&&&&&to her office after school.A. going&&&&&&&&&&&&B. went&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. go&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. to go(&&&&) 5. —When is the good time&&&&&&&&&the party?—This afternoon, I think.A. to have&&&&&&&&&&B. having&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. have&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. has(&&&&) 6. —How much&&&&&&&&&your jeans?—125 yuan.A. was&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. am(&&&&) 7. —Please remember&&&&&&&&&your photos here next time.—Yes, I will.A. take&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. to take&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. to bring&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. bring(&&&&) 8. 1.Don’t wear these old clothes. They are&&&&&&&&&&&&style.A. in&&&&&&&&&&&&B. out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. of&&&&&&&&&&&&D. out of(&&&&) 9. — What does your father do?—&&&&&&.A. He is thirty-six years old&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. He is a lawyer&&C. He is from Canada&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. He is a little heavy(&&&&) 10. — I want to know&&&&&&&&.—In Tonghua.A. where you were born&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. where were you bornC. you were born where&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. were you born where&二、单词拼写(每小题2分,共20分)根据句子中所给的单词首字母或中文提示填入正确的单词。1. Mr Brown will give us a talk on reading&&&&______________&&&&(策略)next Monday.2. We can help you to&&&&&&____________&&&&&(组织)an English party.3. Many famous people give their money to&&&&&&_________&&&&(慈善集团)and do lots of work to help the poor.4. Our&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(代理商)in Beijing deals with our business.5.&—What are they going to do&&&&&&___&&&&&&&&(今晚)?—They’re going to do their homework.6. This is a great ________________ (机会) that many people do not have.7. I think I’m going to wear j____________ to the party.8. She made a l______________ by selling snacks.9. If I become a l_____________, I will be able to help more people.10. Look! How beautiful the f__________________ are in the garden!&三、词形变换(每小题2分,共20分)根据句子意思,从方框中选出适当的词,并用其正确形式填空。每空填一词,每词仅用一次。luck&&&predict&&&probable&&&&origin&&&live&&&mean&&&surprise&&&I&&organize&&&health&1.They were&&&&&&&_______&&&&&&&&to see the old man was still alive.2.Lin Tao was&&&&&&&&&&&&______&&&&&&enough to catch the first bus.3.Walking can help us to keep&&&&&&&______&&&&.4.Not all the&&&&&&&&&&&_______&&&will come true .5.Every one of us liked the&&&&&&&&______&&&school trip very much.6. You&&&&&&&&&______&&&&didn’t try hard enough.7.I enjoyed&&&&&&______&&&&&&&&in the zoo last Sunday.8.That’s an&&&&&_____&&&&&&&&&&skirt.9.What’s the&&&&&&______&&&&&of this word?10. When he was ten years old, he had to make a&&&&&&&___&&&&&&by himself.&四、句型转换。(每小题2分,共10分)按要求改写下列句子,每空一词。1.They had to carry these boats to the river yesterday.(改为一般疑问句)&&&&&&&&&&they&&&&&&&&&&&to carry these boats to the river yesterday?2.Will your sister take a bus to the zoo?(作肯定回答)&&&&&&&&&,&&she&&&&&&&&&&&.3.You should tell him to get different clothes.(改为否定句)You should&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&him to get different clothes.4.The young men were&playing cards&&at eight last night.(对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&were the young men&&&&&&&&&&&at eight last night?5. Jim enjoys himself in the park.(写出同义句)Jim _______&&_______&&_______&&_______ in the park.&五、完形填空(每空1分,共10分)阅读下面短文,从各题所给的四个选项中选出最佳答案。Mary was born in a worker’s family. But she always&&1&&her friends her father is very rich. They know her very&&2&&, but&&3&&says anything about it.Last month Miss Brown, one of her friends, asked Mary to her birthday party .The girl went there with some&&4&&.She couldn’t find any seat. A young man saw this and&&5&&and said, “Take my seat, please.”Mary&&6&&him and sat down, To her surprise, she saw him again at the party. She was very&&7&and went to say hello to him. They began to dance. The young man heard a&&&8&&of music and liked it very much. He told the girl he taught piano at school.“I bought a piano ten years&&9&&,” said Mary.“You must play it well, I think.”“&&10&&, I can’t. I don’t know how to get the lid(盖子)open, ” answered the girl.(&&&&) 1. A. tells&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. says&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. speaks&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. talks(&&&&) 2. A. good&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. well&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. nice&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. funny(&&&&) 3. A. everyone&&&&&&&&B. anyone&&&&&&&&&&C. nobody&&&&&&&&&&&D. someone(&&&&) 4. A. piano&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. seat&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. man&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. presents(&&&&) 5. A. put on&&&&&&&&&&&&B. looked at&&&&&&&&C. stood up&&&&&&&&&&D. rang up(&&&&) 6. A. thanked&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. listened&&&&&&&&&&&C. laughed&&&&&&&&&&D. wanted(&&&&) 7. A. tired&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. sad&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. careful&&&&&&&&&&&&D. happy(&&&&) 8. A. kind&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. group&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. little&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. piece(&&&&) 9. A. after&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. ago&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. behind&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. soon(&&&&) 10.A. Excuse me&&&&&&&&&&&B. Of course&&&&&&&C. Sorry&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. Thank you&六、阅读理解(一)(每小题2分,共20分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的选项中选出最佳答案,并把其序号填入题前的括号内。(A)&Football is a popular sport. Many games are held in different places every year. World Cup is a game that all the good players want to play most. It is held every four years. Only the best team can win the last game.&&The 1998 World Cup started in France. Thousands of people went to the game or watch on TV day and night. They all got very excited and hoped that their favorite team would become the world’s best one .&&Football is a team sport. There are eleven players in each team of a game. The earliest games of football in England were not like what we know today. Games were played between two towns. Each team of the town had more than five hundred players, and each team had to try to carry the ball to the other team’s town. Today some in England till play games like this.(&&&&) 1.The last World Cup was held in&&&&&&&&.A. many years&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. a few years&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.2005&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.2006(&&&&) 2.When football was first played in England, there were about&&&&&&&&players in each team.A. eleven&&&&&&&&&&&B. twenty-two&&&&&&&&&&&&C. five hundred&&&&&&&&&&&D. one hundred(&&&&) 3.Thousands of people go to the World Cup Games because&&&&&&.A. they are going to see their friends&&&&&B. they love drink the world’s best cups of teaC. they are the players of the games&&&&&&D. they want to watch their favorite team win(&&&&) 4.Which of the following is right?A. People go to World Cup Games every year.B. To the football players, the World Cup Games are the most important.C. Today no one plays football like the English people did before.D. Only a few people went to the 1998 World Cup Games.(&&&&) 5.Which is the best title for this article?A. Football&&&&&&&&B. World Cup&&&&&&C.A team sport&&&&&&D. The popular game&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&( B )The story is about a young student. She worked very hard at her lessons. She was too busy to have a rest. At last, she became ill, so she couldn't go to sleep. Every night, when she went to bed, she closed her eyes and tried to sleep. But the more she tried, the more she stayed awake.&&&&&After a while she went to see a doctor, "I just can't go to sleep at night. What should I do?"&&&&&"I have a suggestion(建议)." said the doctor. "Try counting numbers. By the time you reach one thousand, you will be asleep. I'm sure of it."&&&&&The next day the student returned to the doctor's office. "Well," said the doctor." How are you today? Did you try my suggestion?"&&&&&The student still looked tired. "Yes," she said. "I tried counting one, two, three...up to one thousand. But when I reached five hundred and sixty-nine, I began to feel sleepy. I had to get up and drink some coffee so that(以便)I could go on counting up to one thousand. But then I still couldn't fall asleep."&&&&&&(&&&&) 6. Why couldn't the young student go sleep?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. She was worried about her lessons.&&&&&&&&&&&&B. She hadn't finished her homework.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. She had worked too hard and became ill.&&&&D. There was a lot of noise.(&&&&) 7. What did the doctor ask the young student to do while she was lying in bed?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. To take some medicine.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. To count numbers while she was lying in bed.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. To count numbers before she went to bed.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. To read some books on the bed.(&&&&) 8. The underlined(划线)word "awake" in paragraph I means "_______ ".&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. asleep&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. not asleep&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. sleepy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. sleeping(&&&&) 9. What did she do after she felt sleepy?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. She fell asleep.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. She stopped counting.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. She got up and drank some tea.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. She got up to have some coffee.(&&&&) 10. What made the student unable to fall asleep during the night after she went to see the&&&&&&&&&&&doctor?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. The doctor's advice.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. The student's lessons.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. The student's illness.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. The coffee.&七、书面表达(10分)根据汉语提示及要求,&以If I am a teacher…为题写一篇短文。提示:&假如你成为老师后的心情;如何帮助学生学习;如何帮助学生开展第二课堂活动;如何帮助学生成长等。要求:&1.条理清楚,意思连贯,语句通顺,标点正确。2.词数不少于70。________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&第单五元测试题&参考答案一、1—5 ABCDA&&6—10 BCDBA二、1.&strategies&&2. organize&&3. charities&&4. agent&&5. tonight6. chance&&7. jeans&&8. living&&9. lawyer&&10. flowers三、1.surprised&&2. lucky&&3. healthy&&4. predictions&&5. organized6. probably&&7. myself&&8. original&&9. meaning&&10. living四、1.&Did, have&&&2. Yes, will&&&3. not tell&&&4. What, doing&5. has a great / good time五、1—5 ABCDC&&&&6—10 ADDBC六、1—5 DCDBA&&&&6—10 CBBDD七、If I am a teacher, I will be very happy. I like students and the job. In class, I’ll discuss some questions with the students. I’ll be glad to help them. I’ll encourage them to take part in every activity. I think each of them is a good student and I also believe them. After class, we’ll play sports together, have interest groups, talk about the interest topics, and we’ll have a picnic on weekends. I think we’ll have a great time and the students will grow up healthily.&&&&
馆藏&51405
TA的推荐TA的最新馆藏[转]&[转]&

我要回帖

更多关于 初三英语选词填空 的文章

随机推荐