其他1条回答
去淘宝,问店主说你没有支付宝,所有东西都可以跟店主沟通商量的
卖衣服的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求Adele唱的《someone like you》的中英文歌词对照,谢谢了!!!!_百度知道
求Adele唱的《someone like you》的中英文歌词对照,谢谢了!!!!
提问者采纳
I heard, that your settled down.我听说 你已落下脚That you, found a girl and your married now.你遇到了她,而且结了婚I heard that your dreams came true.我听说她让你的梦想实现了Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you.我不如那女人聪明Old friend, why are you so shy?老朋友,你害什么羞It ain't like you to hold back or hide from the lie.遮遮掩掩,欲盖弥彰,这不像你啊I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.我讨厌别的女孩出现在本应是我分享的生活But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.但是我留不下,也挡不了I'd hoped you'd see my face & that you'd be reminded,我希望你看好我的样子,你好记得That for me, it isn't over.对我来说,结束并不这么容易Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.算了算了,我会找个别的像你的他I wish nothing but the best, for you too.我对你我除了祝愿,别无他意Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:-不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过&Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&有时候爱情一直美满,但有时却如此疼痛Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.有时候爱情一直美满,但有时却如此疼痛You'd know, how the time flies.你应该知道 时光飞逝的多快Only yesterday, was the time of our lives.你看昨天,还是我们牵手在一起的世界We were born and raised in a summery haze.仿佛我们在夏天的薄雾中出生长大Bound by the surprise of our glory days.还有那些承载着惊喜的日子,辉煌的日子I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited,我讨厌别的女孩出现在本应是我分享的生活But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.但是我留不下,也挡不了I'd hoped you'd see my face & that you'd be reminded,我希望你看好我的样子,你好记得That for me, it isn't over yet.对我来说,结束并不这么容易Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.算了算了,我会找个别的像你的他I wish nothing but the best for you too.我对你我除了祝愿,别无他意Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:-不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过&Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&, yay.有时候爱情一直美满,但有时却如此疼痛Nothing compares, no worries or cares.没你的世界毫无比对,没有担忧,谁也不关心Regret's and mistakes they're memories made.记忆里只留着悔和泪Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?谁知道尝起来是苦是甜?Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.算了算了,我会找个别的像你的他I wish nothing but the best for you too.我对你我除了祝愿,别无他意Don't forget me, I beg, I remembered you said:-不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过&Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&有时候爱情一直美满,但有时却如此疼痛Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.算了算了,我会找个别的像你的他I wish nothing but the best for you too.我对你我除了祝愿,别无他意Don't forget me, I beg, I remembered you said:-不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过&Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&有时候爱情一直美满,但有时却如此疼痛Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yay yeh yeah.有时候爱情一直美满,但有时却如此疼痛(转自adele吧)
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他10条回答
Someone like you
I heard, that your settled down.
That you, found a girl and your married now.
I heard that your dreams came true.
Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you. Old friend, why are you so shy?
It ain't like you to hold back or hide from the lie. I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
I'd hoped you'd see my face & that you'd be reminded,
That for me, it isn't over. Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.
I wish nothing but the best, for you too.
Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said
&Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah. You'd know, how the time flies.
Only yesterday, was the time of our lives.
We were born and raised in a summery haze.
Bound by the surprise of our glory days. I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited,
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
I'd hoped you'd see my face & that you'd be reminded,
That for me, it isn't over yet Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.
I wish nothing but the best for you too.
Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said
&Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&, yay. Nothing compares, no worries or cares.
Regret's and mistakes they're memories made.
Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste? Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.
Don't forget me, I beg, I remembered you said:-
&Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead& Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.
Don't forget me, I beg, I remembered you said
&Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yay yeh yeah.
Swear I made up my mind When I saw you that first time It’s like you were send from the sky The love you hear about That you just can’t do without Baby that’s you and I Always believed there was something more Through every empty hour I kept searching for Someone like you Who does everything the way that you do Someone like you Baby, no one holds a candle. The only someone I want is you I treasure this romance And hold you as we dance Our way through love’s open door I found my happiness Within your sweet caress Than I’ve ever known before Some things fate won’t let you leave behind I could turn this world over and I’d never find Someone like you Who does everything the way that you do Someone like you Baby, no one holds a candle. The only someone I want is you It’s not like I’ve given up on life Just because of one missing part I’ve never felt something so right Your love is a gift to my heart Some things fate won’t let you leave behind I could turn this world over and I‘d never find Someone like you Who does everything the way that you do Someone like you Baby, no one holds a candle. The only someone I want is you如你一样的人 我寻找了很久 一个完全像你的人 我周游世界 等待与你不期而遇 为了找到如你一样的人 我不惜一切 只要找到如你一样的人 我心满意足 只要找到那个完全像你一样的人 我历尽艰辛 只为找到那个像你的人 我身负重担 等待阳光照耀到我的身边 为了找到如你一样的人 我不惜一切 只要找到如你一样的人 我心满意足 我在灵魂深处搜寻 只为找到你在何方 我在世界各地的公路上 徘徊辗转 为了找到如你一样的人 我不惜一切 只要找到如你一样的人 我心满意足 只要找到那个完全像你一样的人 我周游世界 循着鼓声的指引前进 但是现在我意识到 一切的美好终将到来 为了找到如你一样的人 我不惜一切 只要找到如你一样的人 我心满意足 只要找到那个完全像你一样的人 完全像你一样的人 完全像你一样的人 一切的美好终将到来 完全像你一样的人
heard, that your settled down.我听说 你已落下脚 That you, found a girl and your married now.你遇到了她,而且结了婚 I heard that your dreams came true.我听说她让你的梦想实现了 Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you.我不如那女人聪明 Old friend, why are you so shy?老朋友,你害什么羞 It ain't like you to hold back or hide from the lie.遮遮掩掩,欲盖弥彰,这不像你啊 I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.我讨厌别的女孩出现在本应是我分享的生活 But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.但是我留不下,也挡不了 I'd hoped you'd see my face & that you'd be reminded,我希望你看好我的样子,你好记得 That for me, it isn't over.对我来说,结束并不这么容易 Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.算了算了,我会找个别的像你的他 I wish nothing but the best, for you too.我对你我除了祝愿,别无他意 Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过 &Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&有时候爱情一直美满,但有时却如此疼痛 Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.有时候爱情一直美满,但有时却如此疼痛 You'd know, how the time flies.你应该知道 时光飞逝的多快 Only yesterday, was the time of our lives.你看昨天,还是我们牵手在一起的世界 We were born and raised in a summery haze.仿佛我们在夏天的薄雾中出生长大 Bound by the surprise of our glory days.还有那些承载着惊喜的日子,辉煌的日子 I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited,我讨厌别的女孩出现在本应是我分享的生活 But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.但是我留不下,也挡不了 I'd hoped you'd see my face & that you'd be reminded,我希望你看好我的样子,你好记得 That for me, it isn't over yet.对我来说,结束并不这么容易 Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.算了算了,我会找个别的像你的他 I wish nothing but the best for you too.我对你我除了祝愿,别无他意 Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过 &Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&, yay.有时候爱情一直美满,但有时却如此疼痛 Nothing compares, no worries or cares.没你的世界毫无比对,没有担忧,谁也不关心 Regret's and mistakes they're memories made.记忆里只留着悔和泪 Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?谁知道尝起来是苦是甜? Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.算了算了,我会找个别的像你的他 I wish nothing but the best for you too.我对你我除了祝愿,别无他意 Don't forget me, I beg, I remembered you said:不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过 &Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&有时候爱情一直美满,但有时却如此疼痛 Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.算了算了,我会找个别的像你的他 I wish nothing but the best for you too.我对你我除了祝愿,别无他意 Don't forget me, I beg, I remembered you said:不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过 &Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&有时候爱情一直美满,但有时却如此疼痛 Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yay yeh yeah.有时候爱情一直美满,但有时却如此疼痛 .
参考资料:
songtaste网站
I heard, that your settled down.我听说 你已安定下来That you, found a girl and your married now.你遇到了她,而且结了婚I heard that your dreams came true.我听说她让你的梦想实现了Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you.我不如那女人聪明Old friend, why are you so shy?老朋友,你害什么羞It ain't like you to hold back or hide from the lie.遮遮掩掩,欲盖弥彰,这不像你啊I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.我讨厌别的女孩出现在本应是我分享的生活But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.但是我留不下,也挡不了I'd hoped you'd see my face & that you'd be reminded,我希望你看好我的样子,你好记得That for me, it isn't over.对我来说,结束并不这么容易Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.算了算了,我会找个别的像你的他I wish nothing but the best, for you too.我对你我除了祝愿,别无他意Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:-不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过&Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&有时候爱情一直美满,但有时却如此疼痛Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.有时候爱情一直美满,但有时却如此疼痛You'd know, how the time flies.你应该知道 时光飞逝的多快Only yesterday, was the time of our lives.你看昨天,还是我们牵手在一起的世界We were born and raised in a summery haze.仿佛我们在夏天的薄雾中出生长大Bound by the surprise of our glory days.还有那些承载着惊喜的日子,辉煌的日子I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited,我讨厌别的女孩出现在本应是我分享的生活But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.但是我留不下,也挡不了I'd hoped you'd see my face & that you'd be reminded,我希望你看好我的样子,你好记得That for me, it isn't over yet.对我来说,结束并不这么容易Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.算了算了,我会找个别的像你的他I wish nothing but the best for you too.我对你我除了祝愿,别无他意Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:-不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过&Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&, yay.有时候爱情一直美满,但有时却如此疼痛Nothing compares, no worries or cares.没你的世界毫无比对,没有担忧,谁也不关心Regret's and mistakes they're memories made.记忆里只留着悔和泪Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?谁知道尝起来是苦是甜?Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.算了算了,我会找个别的像你的他I wish nothing but the best for you too.我对你我除了祝愿,别无他意Don't forget me, I beg, I remembered you said:-不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过&Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&有时候爱情一直美满,但有时却如此疼痛Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.算了算了,我会找个别的像你的他I wish nothing but the best for you too.我对你我除了祝愿,别无他意Don't forget me, I beg, I remembered you said:-不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过&Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&有时候爱情一直美满,但有时却如此疼痛Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yay yeh yeah.有时候爱情一直美满,但有时却如此疼痛
Swear I made up my mind When I saw you that first time It’s like you were send from the sky The love you hear about That you just can’t do without Baby that’s you and I Always believed there was something more Through every empty hour I kept searching for Someone like you Who does everything the way that you do Someone like you Baby, no one holds a candle. The only someone I want is you I treasure this romance And hold you as we dance Our way through love’s open door I found my happiness Within your sweet caress Than I’ve ever known before Some things fate won’t let you leave behind I could turn this world over and I’d never find Someone like you Who does everything the way that you do Someone like you Baby, no one holds a candle. The only someone I want is you It’s not like I’ve given up on life Just because of one missing part I’ve never felt something so right Your love is a gift to my heart Some things fate won’t let you leave behind I could turn this world over and I‘d never find Someone like you Who does everything the way that you do Someone like you Baby, no one holds a candle. The only someone I want is you如你一样的人 我寻找了很久 一个完全像你的人 我周游世界 等待与你不期而遇 为了找到如你一样的人 我不惜一切 只要找到如你一样的人 我心满意足 只要找到那个完全像你一样的人 我历尽艰辛 只为找到那个像你的人 我身负重担 等待阳光照耀到我的身边 为了找到如你一样的人 我不惜一切 只要找到如你一样的人 我心满意足 我在灵魂深处搜寻 只为找到你在何方 我在世界各地的公路上 徘徊辗转 为了找到如你一样的人 我不惜一切 只要找到如你一样的人 我心满意足 只要找到那个完全像你一样的人 我周游世界 循着鼓声的指引前进 但是现在我意识到 一切的美好终将到来 为了找到如你一样的人 我不惜一切 只要找到如你一样的人 我心满意足 只要找到那个完全像你一样的人 完全像你一样的人 完全像你一样的人 一切的美好终将到来 完全像你一样的人
someone like you 爱人如你/ 像你的他    I heard, that your settled down.  听说 你心有所属  That you, found a girl and your married now.  找到真命天女即将步入婚姻殿堂  I heard that your dreams came true.  听说你美梦成真  Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you.  看起来与我相比,她才是满分  Old friend, why are you so shy?  都老朋友了,干嘛那么害羞  It ain't like you to hold back or hide from the lie.  一点都不像你了,好像你在掩饰谎言  I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.  我不想出其不意不请自来  But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.  但是我无法逃避,无法抗拒  I'd hoped you'd see my face & that you'd be reminded,  我希望你能看到我的脸,然后想起  That for me, it isn't over.  对我来说,一切都还没结束  Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.  没关系,我会找到某个像你的他  I wish nothing but the best, for you too.  并送给你我最诚挚的祝福  Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:-  不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过  &Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&  有时候爱情能成为永恒,但有时爱又如此伤人  Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.  有时候爱情能成为永恒,但有时爱又如此伤人,确实  You know, how the time flies.  知道吗,时光已经飞逝  Only yesterday, was the time of our lives.  只有昨天,才是我们最珍贵的回忆  We were born and raised in a summer haze.  我们的爱在夏日的薄雾中萌芽  Bound by the surprise of our glory days.  青涩的岁月满载辉煌与惊喜  I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.  我不想出其不意不请自来  But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.  但是我无法逃避,无法抗拒  I'd hoped you'd see my face & that you'd be reminded,  我希望你能看到我的脸,然后想起  That for me, it isn't over.  对我来说,一切都还没结束  Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.  没关系,我会找到某个像你的他  I wish nothing but the best, for you too.  并送给你我最诚挚的祝福  Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:-  不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过  &Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&  有时候爱情能成为永恒,但有时爱又如此伤人  Nothing compares, no worries or cares.  无人能够与你相比,无人担心无人在意  Regrets and mistakes they're memories made.  记忆里满是悔恨与错误  Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?  有谁能知晓这其中的酸甜苦楚  Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.  没关系,我会找到某个像你的他  I wish nothing but the best, for you too.  并送给你我最诚挚的祝福  Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:-  不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过  &Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&  有时候爱情能成为永恒,但有时爱又如此伤人  Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.  没关系,我会找到某个像你的他  I wish nothing but the best, for you too.  并送给你我最诚挚的祝福  Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:-  不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过  &Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&  有时候爱情能成为永恒,但有时爱又如此伤人  Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.  有时候爱情能成为永恒,但有时爱又如此伤人,确实文言版歌词  《Someone like you 》别寄沧海  歌手:Adele 阿黛拉  I heard, that your settled down。已闻君,诸事安康。  That you, found a girl and you're married now。遇佳人,不久婚嫁。  I heard that your dreams came true。已闻君,得偿所想。  Guess she gave you things, I didn’t give to you。料得是,卿识君望。  Old friend, why are you so shy?旧日知己,何故张皇?  It ain’t like you to hold back or hide from the lie。遮遮掩掩,欲盖弥彰。  I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited。客有不速,实非我所想。  But I couldn’t stay away, I couldn’t fight it。避之不得,遑论与相抗。  I’d hoped you’d see my face& that you’d be reminded,异日偶遇,识得依稀颜。  That for me, it isn’t over。再无所求,涕零而泪下。  Never mind, I’ll find someone like you。毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。  I wish nothing but the best, for you too。抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。  Don’t forget me, I beg, I remember you said:勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。  “Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead”“情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。  ”Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah。情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然。  You’d know, how the time flies。光阴常无踪,词穷不敢道荏苒。  Only yesterday, was the time of our lives。欢笑仍如昨,今却孤影忆花繁。  We were born and raised in a summery haze。彼时初执手,夏雾郁郁湿衣衫。  Bound by the surprise of our glory days。自缚旧念中,诧喜荣光永不黯。  I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited。客有不速,实非我所想。  ButI couldn’t stay away, I couldn’t fight it。避之不得,遑论与相抗。  I’d hoped you’d see my face& that you’d be reminded,异日偶遇,识得依稀颜。  That for me, it isn’t over。再无所求,涕零而泪下。  Never mind, I’ll find someone like you。毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。  I wish nothing but the best, for you too。抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。  Don’t forget me, I beg, I remember you said:勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。  “Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead”“情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。”  Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah。情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然。  Nothing compares, no worries or cares。无可与之相提,切莫忧心同挂念。  Regret’s and mistakes they’re memories made。糊涂遗恨难免,白璧微瑕方可恋。  Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?此中酸甜苦咸,世上谁人堪相言?  Never mind, I’ll find someone like you。毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。  I wish nothing but the best, for you too。抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。  Don’t forget me, I beg, I remember you said:勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。  “Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead”“情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。”  Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah。情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然。  Never mind, I’ll find someone like you。毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。  I wish nothing but the best, for you too。抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。  Don’t forget me, I beg, I remember you said:勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。  “Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead”“情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。”  Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah。情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然。这个不错。 参考资料:
请看看这个版本的翻译,真的太好了:I heard, that your settled down. 已闻君,诸事安康。That you, found a girl and your married now.遇佳人,不久婚嫁。I heard that your dreams came true. 已闻君,得偿所想。Guess she gave you things, I didn’t give to you. 料得是,卿识君望。Old friend, why are you so shy?旧日知己,何故张皇?It ain’t like you to hold back or hide from the lie.遮遮掩掩,欲盖弥彰。I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.客有不速,实非我所想。ButI couldn’t stay away, I couldn’t fight it. 避之不得,遑论与相抗。I’d hoped you’d see my face& that you’d be reminded, 异日偶遇,识得依稀颜。That for me, it isn’t over.再无所求,涕零而泪下。Never mind, I’ll find someone like you. 毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。I wish nothing but the best, for you too. 抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。Don’t forget me, I beg, I remember you said:勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。“Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead” “情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。”Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah. 情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然。You’d know, how the time flies.光阴常无踪,词穷不敢道荏苒。Only yesterday, was the time of our lives. 欢笑仍如昨,今却孤影忆花繁。We were born and raised in a summery haze. 彼时初执手,夏雾郁郁湿衣衫。Bound by the surprise of our glory days. 自缚旧念中,诧喜荣光永不黯。I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.客有不速,实非我所想。ButI couldn’t stay away, I couldn’t fight it. 避之不得,遑论与相抗。I’d hoped you’d see my face & that you’d be reminded, 异日偶遇,识得依稀颜。That for me, it isn’t over.再无所求,涕零而泪下。Never mind, I’ll find someone like you. 毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。I wish nothing but the best, for you too. 抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。Don’t forget me, I beg, I remember you said:勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。“Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead” “情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。”Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah. 情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然。Nothing compares, no worries or cares. 无可与之相提,切莫忧心同挂念。Regret’s and mistakes they’re memories made. 糊涂遗恨难免,白璧微瑕方可恋。Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste? 此中酸甜苦咸,世上谁人堪相言?Never mind, I’ll find someone like you. 毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。I wish nothing but the best, for you too. 抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。Don’t forget me, I beg, I remember you said:勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。“Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead” “情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。”Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah. 情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然。Never mind, I’ll find someone like you. 毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。I wish nothing but the best, for you too. 抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。Don’t forget me, I beg, I remember you said:勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。“Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead” “情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。”Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah. 情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然。
Song:Someone like you Artist:Adele I heard, that your settled down.   听说 你心有所属 That you, found a girl and your married now. 你遇到了她,即将步入婚姻殿堂 I heard that your dreams came true.   听说你美梦成真 Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you.   看起来与我相比,她才是最好的 Old friend, why are you so shy? 老朋友,你害什么羞 It ain't like you to hold back or hide from the lie. 遮遮掩掩,欲盖弥彰,这不像你啊 I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited. 我讨厌别的女孩出现在本应是我分享的生活 But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.   但是我无法逃避,无法抗拒 I'd hoped you'd see my face & that you'd be reminded,   我希望你能看到我的脸,然后记起 That for me, it isn't over. 对我来说,一切都还没结束 Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.   没关系,我会找到某个像你的他 I wish nothing but the best, for you too.   并送给你我最诚挚的祝福 Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said: 不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过 &Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&   有时候爱情能永远,但有时又如此伤人 Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.   有时候爱情能永远,但有时又如此伤人,确实 You'd know, how the time flies. 你知道吗 时光飞逝的多快 Only yesterday, was the time of our lives.   就在昨天,还是我们一起的生活 We were born and raised in a summery haze.   我们的爱在夏日的薄雾中萌芽 Bound by the surprise of our glory days.   青涩的岁月满载辉煌与惊喜 I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited. 我讨厌别的女孩出现在本应是我分享的生活 But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.   但是我无法逃避,无法抗拒 I'd hoped you'd see my face & that you'd be reminded,   我希望你能看到我的脸,然后记起 That for me, it isn't over. 对我来说,一切都还没结束 Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.   没关系,我会找到某个像你的他 I wish nothing but the best, for you too.   并送给你我最诚挚的祝福 Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said: 不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过 &Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&   有时候爱情能永远,但有时又如此伤人 Nothing compares, no worries or cares.   无与伦比,无需担心或关心 Regret's and mistakes they're memories made.   他们的回忆里满是遗憾与误解 Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?   有谁能知晓这其中的酸甜苦楚 Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.   没关系,我会找到某个像你的他 I wish nothing but the best, for you too.   并送给你我最诚挚的祝福 Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said: 不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过 &Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&   有时候爱情能永远,但有时又如此伤人 Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.   有时候爱情能永远,但有时又如此伤人,确实 Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.   没关系,我会找到某个像你的他 I wish nothing but the best, for you too.   并送给你我最诚挚的祝福 Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said: 不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过 &Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&   有时候爱情能永远,但有时又如此伤人 Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.   有时候爱情能永远,但有时又如此伤人,确实
I heard, that you settled down.   听说 你心有所属。   That you, found a girl and you married now.   找到真命天女即将步入婚姻殿堂。   I heard that your dreams came true.   听说你美梦成真。   Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you.   看起来与我相比,她才是满分。   Old friend, why are you so shy?   都老朋友了,干嘛那么害羞。   It ain't like you to hold back or hide from the lie.   一点都不像你了,好像你在掩饰谎言。   I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.   我不想出其不意不请自来。   But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.   但是我无法逃避,无法抗拒。   I'd hoped you'd see my face & that you'd be reminded,   我希望你能看到我的脸,然后想起。   That for me, it isn't over.   对我来说,一切都还没结束。   Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.   没关系,我会找到某个像你的他。   I wish nothing but the best, for you too.   并送给你我最诚挚的祝福。   Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:-   不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过。   &Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&   有时候爱情能成为永恒,但有时爱又如此伤人。   Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.   有时候爱情能成为永恒,但有时爱又如此伤人,确实。   You know, how the time flies.   知道吗,时光已经飞逝。   Only yesterday, was the time of our lives.   只有昨天,才是我们最珍贵的回忆。   We were born and raised in a summer haze.   我们的爱在夏日的薄雾中萌芽。   Bound by the surprise of our glory days.   青涩的岁月满载辉煌与惊喜。   I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.   我不想出其不意不请自来。   But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.   但是我无法逃避,无法抗拒。   I'd hoped you'd see my face & that you'd be reminded,   我希望你能看到我的脸,然后想起。   That for me, it isn't over.   对我来说,一切都还没结束。   Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.   没关系,我会找到某个像你的他。   I wish nothing but the best, for you too.   并送给你我最诚挚的祝福。   Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:-   不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过。   &Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&   有时候爱情能成为永恒,但有时爱又如此伤人。   Nothing compares, no worries or cares.   无人能够与你相比,无人担心无人在意。   Regrets and mistakes they're memories made.   记忆里满是悔恨与错误。   Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?   有谁能知晓这其中的酸甜苦楚。   Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.   没关系,我会找到某个像你的他。   I wish nothing but the best, for you too.   并送给你我最诚挚的祝福。   Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:-   不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过。   &Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&   有时候爱情能成为永恒,但有时爱又如此伤人。   Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.   没关系,我会找到某个像你的他。   I wish nothing but the best, for you too.   并送给你我最诚挚的祝福。   Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:-   不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过。   &Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&   有时候爱情能成为永恒,但有时爱又如此伤人。   Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.   有时候爱情能成为永恒,但有时爱又如此伤人。
太一般了 太别扭了
adele的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢你们曾经看轻我 的文章

随机推荐