The house is big and beautiful.They bulit it last year.(合并为定语从句练习题)

定语从句讲解与练习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
定语从句讲解与练习
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢高中英语必修1 unit4 Earthquakes 定语从句巩固练习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中英语必修1 unit4 Earthquakes 定语从句巩固练习
上传于||文档简介
&&高​中​英​语​必​修 ​u​n​i​t ​E​a​r​t​h​q​u​a​k​e​s​ ​定​语​从​句​巩​固​练​习
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢定语从句语法讲解_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
定语从句语法讲解
上传于||文档简介
&&定​语​从​句​最​简​单​全​面​讲​解​外​加​精​选​容​易​混​淆​的​习​题​进​行​练​习​。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢定语从句完成句子练习一
摘要:正如已经证明的那样那个所谓的教授是个骗子,上学期我们的数学老师出了一道我们没人能解得出来的数学题,九位评委听了你的演讲其中七位认为它是今年最好的,麦克又矮又胖这使他在班上很显眼。以下是小编整理的3篇最新定语从句完成句子练习一范文,欢迎参阅!
定语从句完成句子练习一 06:03:34 |
定语从句强化练习
1. ______________, the 26th World University Summer Games were hosted in the beautiful city---Shenzhen, Guangdong province. (know) 众所周知,第二十六节世界大学生运动会在美丽的城市---广东深圳举行。
2. The psychological treatment will continue until the patient reaches the point ______________ his disability. (adapt)心理治疗将一直进行到病人能适应自己的残疾状况为止。
3. Life is like a long race ___________________ others to go beyond ourselves. (compete)
生活就像一场长跑比赛,在比赛中我们与别人竞争来超越自我。
4. Those _______________________ the problem can go home now. (work) 那些做出了这道题的人可以回家了。
5. Children who are not active or _________________________ fat will gain weight quickly. (diet)
那些不爱运动的或者他们的饮食含高脂肪的孩子们将很快变胖。
6. Finally, we arrived at the park, _________________ a high tower. (stand)最后我们到达了公园,公园的前面有一座高塔。
7. _______________________, China has experienced extreme weather events this year, including a severe drought and flood. (point) 正如我们已经指出的那样,中国今年经历了恶劣气候的考验,其中包括严重的旱灾和洪灾。
8. The reason _____________ was that he ate something that had gone bad. (fall)他生病的原因是他吃了变质的东西。
9. Freddy drives his car too fast and, what’s worse, carelessly, _______________________ his mother.(worry) 弗莱迪车开得太快了,更糟糕的是太粗心,这让他母亲担心。
10. Some experts recommend signs and posters be put up in areas ______________________________. (allow) 有些专家建议招牌和海报应该挂在不允许抽烟的地方。
11. He once worked in a company, after ______________ for further study. (go)他曾经在一家公司工作,随后出国进修去了。
12. Our head teacher often gives us some timely help when we are in trouble, for _____________. (grateful) 当我们遇到困难时,班主任经常给予我们及时的帮助,对此我们非常感激。
13. The media today can draw public attention to situations __________________________. (need)
时下,媒体能够引导公众关注一些需要帮助的情形。
14. ________________, the so-called professor is a cheat. (turn)正如已经证明的那样,那个所谓的教授是个骗子。
15. I must owe my succeto Mr. John, ___________________ I overcame the difficulties. (help)
我的成功应该归功于约翰先生,在他的帮助下,我克服了种种困难。
16. The villagers are having a heated discussion about the plan, _____________________ the building of a factory at the foot of the mountain. (object) 村民们正在就那个计划展开激烈的讨论,其中大多少数反对在山脚下建厂。
17. You could get into a situation _____________________ the pain of failure. (live)
你可能陷入了你不得不忍受失败的痛苦境地中。
18. Last term our maths teacher set such a difficult examination problem _______________________. (work) 上学期,我们的数学老师出了一道我们没人能解得出来的数学题。
19. The building, ____________________ south, is our dormitory. (face)那栋窗户朝南的楼房是我们的宿舍.
20. _____________, she passed the driving test easily. (expect) 正如我预料的那样,她轻而易举地通过了驾照考试。
21. Your speech was heard by nine judges, _____________________ that it was best one this year.(think) 九位评委听了你的演讲,其中七位认为它是今年最好的。
22. After a week’s training, the disabled boy reached a point _________________ strong enough to carry two chairs. (be) 经过一周的培训,那个残疾的那个残疾男孩的胳膊足够有力,拿得起两把椅子了。
23. When I couldn’t avoid meeting him, I faced an embarrassing situation _____________________________. (silent) 当我无法回避他时,我处于一种只能保持沉默的尴尬境地。
24. It’s said that people ___________________ in December are more likely to become dentists. (fall)
据说生在十二月的人更有可能成为牙医。
25. Global warming has become a serious problem, _________________________ more attention. ( pay) 全球变暖已经成了一个严重的问题,对此我们应多加关注。
adapt to compete with/againstwork outbe high in point outallow doing/sb to do
go abroadturn out with one’s help object to keep silentpay attention to
定语从句完成句子专练习版及答案版 06:04:55 |
定语从句完成句子专练
1--Do you have anything to say for yourself?
2. There were about 50 foreign students studying in(大多数人是德国人). (most)
熟悉),but can’t speak English well.(familiar)
4. A new subway will have been completed by the end of 2016,_____________ (那时我们去观光将会很便利). (convenient)
5. The Chinese government has decided to develop the west of china,____________ (这会使穷人受益). (benefit)
, We’ll have to take the college
entrance examination.(announce)
7 The room, (窗户朝南), is accessible to cars. (face)
8 Everything depends on the way (我们看待他们的方
式).(treat)
9. The boy will never forget the day 里). (leavealone)
10. There are two buildings, (较大的那栋将
近一百英尺高). (stand)
11. , few people are total winners
or losers.(mention)
12. He stood at the window, 正发生的事).(happen)
13. The reason is that it is bad for his
health. (why)
14. He is late for claagain, (这是常有的事).(case)
15. You must do the thing .
16. ,great changes have taken place
in china.(as)
17. This book is not such .(as)
我从来没有的).
19. This is the same kind of pen (和我昨天丢失的
20. My hometown is not the same as.(以前的样子). (as)
21. There are two thousand students in our school, 其中2/3
是女孩). (whom)
22. On the third floor there are two rooms, (其中较大的一
个当作会议室用).(which)
23. Who is the boy (在那边树下读书). (read)
24. This is the very book . (look)
25. Mike is short and fat, (这使得他在班上很显
眼).(stand out)
26. He has got himself into a dangerous situation (他很
有可能失控). (likely)
27. He is reading a book, . (which)
28. He talked happily about the men and the books,_______________________ (令他非常感兴趣)at school. (interest)
29. Titanic is the only one of the most wonderful movies in
Holly rood。(是好菜坞所生产的).(produce)
30. I want to find the very pen 用它写过信的).
31. This is the first American movie (我曾经看过
的).(see)
32. English is the most difficult subject
学的). (learn)
33. The boy (昨晚见过的)is the group leader who studies very hard. (meet)
34. Anyone should be punished. (fail)
定语从句完成句子专练【附答案】
1--Do you have anything to say for yourself?
--Yes, there is one pointwhich/that we must insist on(我们必须坚持).(insist)
2. 3. I often think of many cases where students are familiar with English words (学生对英语单词很熟悉),but can’t speak English well.(familiar)
4. A new subway will have been completed by the end of 2016,__when it will be very convenient for us to go sightseeing (那时我们去观光将会很便利). (convenient)
5. The Chinese government has decided to develop the west of china,_ which will be of great benefit to the poor people ____ (这会使穷人受益). (benefit)
6. As has been announced(正如所宣布的一样), We’ll have to take the college entrance examination.(announce)
7 The room, whose window / the window of whichfaces south(窗户朝南), is accessible to cars. (face)
8 Everything depends on the way that we look at it(我们看待他们的方式).(treat)
9. The boy will never forget the day when he was left alone at home(他一个人留在家里). (leavealone)
10. There are two buildings,the larger of which stands nearly a hundred feet high. (较大的那栋将近一百英尺高). (stand)
11. As has been mentioned above(正如上文所述), few people are total winners or losers.(mention)
12. He stood at the window,from where he could see what was happening(从那儿他能看见正发生的事).(happen)
13. The reason why my brother gave up/quit/stopped smoking (我兄弟为何戒烟)is that it is bad for his health. (why)
14. He is late for claagain,as is often the case (这是常有的事).(case)
15. You must do the thing which you think you can not do(自己认为做不到的事情). (think)
16.As everybody can see (正如大家所看到的),great changes have taken place in china.(as)
17. This book is not suchas I expect(正如我所希望的).(as)
18. He told me of his experience such as I had never had before (我从来没有的). (as)
19. This is the same kind of penas I lost yesterday.(和我昨天丢失的一样)
20. My hometown is not the same asit used to be .(以前的样子). (as)
21. There are two thousand students in our school,two thirds of whom are girls (其中2/3是女孩). (whom)
22. On the third floor there are two rooms,the larger of which is used as a meeting room.(其中较大的一个当作会议室用).(which)
23. Who is the boy that is reading under the tree over there (在那边树下读书). (read)
24. This is the very book that I have been looking for these days(这几天我一直在找的). (look)
25. Mike is short and fat, which makes him stand out in his cla(这使得他在班上很显眼).(stand out)
26. He has got himself into a dangerous situation where he is likely to lose controlof the plane.(他很有可能失控). (likely)
27. He is reading a book, of which the name I don’t know (我不知道名字的). (which)
28. He talked happily about the men and the booksthat interested him greatly (令他非常感兴趣)at school. (interest)
29. Titanic is the only one of the most wonderful moviesthat has been produced.in Holly rood。(是好菜坞所生产的).(produce)
30. I want to find the very penwith which I wrote that letter (用它写过信的). (with)
31. This is the first American movie that I have ever seen(我曾经看过的).(see)
32. English is the most difficult subject that you will learn during these years(你这些年要学的). (learn)
33. The boy that you met last night(昨晚见过的)is the group leader who studies very hard. (meet)
34. Anyone who failed the exam(没有通过考试的)should be punished. (fail) In
Keys:(答案印反面)
1. which/that we must insist on
2. most of whom were from Germany
3. where students are familiar with English words
4. when it will be very convenient for us to go sightseeing
5. which will be of great benefit to the poor people
6. As has been announced
7. whose window / the window of whichfaces south
8. that we look at it
9. when he was left alone at home
10. the larger of which stands nearly a hundred feet high.
11. As has been mentioned above
12. from where he could see what was happening
13. why my brother gave up/quit/stoppedsmoking
14. as is often the case
15. which you think you can not do
16. As everybody can see
17. as I expect
18. as I had never had before
19. as I lost yesterday.
20. it used to be
21. two thirds of whom are girls
22. the larger of which is used as a meeting room.
23. that is reading under the tree over there
24. that I have been looking for these days
25. which makes him stand out in his class
26. where he is likely to lose control
27. of which the name I don’t know
28. that interested him greatly
29. that has been produced.
30. with which I wrote that letter
31. that I have ever seen
32. that you will learn during these years
33. that you met last night
34. who failed the exam
定语从句完成句子练习 06:03:12 |
1.Mike is short and fat, _________________________ in the class. (stand out) 麦克又矮又胖,这使他在班上很显眼。
2. Maria has written two novels, both of ____________________________ into television series. (make) Maria
写了两部小说,两部都被拍成了电视剧。
3. Who is the boy ___________________________ over there? (read)
那个在树下读书的男孩是谁?
4. This is the young man ____________________________ in the earthquake. (lost) 这就是那位父母亲在地震中丧生的年轻人。
5. He talked happily about the men and the books __________________________ at school. (interest)
他开心的谈论到在学校里面令他感兴趣的人和书。
6. I wish to thank Professor Smith, ___________________________ this farm. (get) 我想感谢史密斯教授,没有他的帮助我绝不能买到这家农常
7. English is the most difficult subject ___________________________ . (learn) 英语是你这些年里要学的最难的一门学科。
8. The boy ________________________is the group leader who studies very hard. (meet)
昨晚你见过的那个男孩是学习非常刻苦的团体表率。
9. Anyone _______________________should be punished. (fail)
任何没有通过考试的人应该收到惩罚。
10. The room, _________________________, is decorated with balloons. (face) 这个窗户朝南的房间装饰着气球。
11. The air quality in the city, _____________________________, has improved over the past two months. (show)
正如报告中所述,在过去的两个月里这个城市的空气质量有了提高。
12. The Chinese government has decided to develop the west of China, ___________________________ the poor people. (benefit n. )
中国政府已经决定发展中国西部,这会使穷人受益。
13. Those __________________ in today’s exercises, please raised your hands. (make)
在今天的练习中那些没有犯错的人,请举起你们的手。
14. There were about 50 foreign students studying in China, _________________________. (most)
有50个外国人在中国学习,大多数人是德国人。
15. ___________________________, great changes have taken place in China. (as) 正如大家所看到的,中国发生了很大的变化。
16. Sales director is a position _________________________ as sales. (important) 销售总监是一个交际能力和销售能力同等重要的职位。
17. The scenery in this area is unique in that it is the only place __________________________ the sea, the mountain and the lake together. (enjoy) 这个地区的风景独特之处在于在此你可以陶醉于大海,高山和湖泊。
18. Between the two parts of the concert is an interval, _________________________. (buy)
音乐会的两节之间会有时间空隙,这时观众可以购买冰淇淋。
19. Many people believe we are heading for environmental disasters unlewe rapidly change __________________________. (live)
许多人认为我们会遇到环境灾难,除非我们迅速地改变我们的生活方式。
20. He wrote a long letter to his son, __________________________ that it was unwise to make emotional decision. (point)
他给他的儿子写了一封长信,在信中他指出做出冲动的决定是不明智的。
21. Do you see the red house, ________________________. (which)
你看到那座红色的房子吗?它前面有一颗大树。
22. The second-hand dictionary ____________________ is just as useful. (spend) 我花了10块钱买的二手字典非常有用。
23. Daniel is the person ____________________________ . (without)
没有丹尼,我今天不可能有如此大的进展。
24. All the students show respect for their English teacher, __________________________ they have made great progress. (help)
所有的学生都很尊敬他们的英语老师,在他的帮助下,他们进步很大。
25. QianXuesen went to California from 1935 to 1955, ____________________ he concentrated on the research into jet planes. (period)
年,钱学森去了加力福利亚,在那时起他专心研究喷射飞机。
26. Last year we went to the farm _______________________. (which)
去年我们去了我父亲曾经工作过的农常
27. In the first two months of the new term, she had made rapid progre__________________. (take) 在新学期的头两个月,她进步很快,她为此感到骄傲。
28. Is this the car ______________________________? (which)
这是你花高价买的车吗?
29. In the dark street, there wasn’t a single person _________________________. (whom)
在黑暗的街道上,没有一个人,她可以求助的。
30. The factory ___________________________ is far from my hometown. (which) 我工作的工厂远离我的家乡。
31. She loves in the house, ____________________________. (which)
她住在一个窗户朝东的房子。
32. The factory produces half a million pairs of shoes every year, _______________________________. (abroad)
工厂每年生产50万双鞋子,80%的鞋被卖到国外。
33. There are two small rooms in the house, ___________________________. (serve) 在那所房子里有两个小房间较小的那间用作厨房。
34. The man, ______________________________ you went to school yesterday, is a good driver.
你昨天坐他的车去学校的那个人是一个好司机。
35. It is reported that two schools will open next year, _____________________ are being built in my hometown.
据报道,两所学校明年对外开放,其中两个都是建在我的家乡。
36. Professor Johnson, ___________________________ when I was at college, will give a party for his former students this weekend. (attend)
Johnson教授,在上大学时我曾上过他的课,将在本周为他以前的学生举办一个晚会。
37. I have finally decided to quit the job after three weeks. After all, nothing ____________________ seems to satisfy him. (do)
三周后我最终决定辞去这份工作,毕竟,我做过的任何事似乎不能让他满意。
38. After the tiring journey, the ragged soldiers finally got to a house, ________________________. (which)
经过劳累的跋涉后,这个穿着破烂的士兵最后来到了一间房子,房子前矗立着一棵树。
39. My mother was so proud of all _______________________ that she rewarded me with a trip to Beijing. (do)
妈妈对我所做的事非常自豪,她以北京之行作为奖赏。
40. ______________________ many times, “serve the people” is our first policy. (stress)
正如我们多次强调的那样,为人民服务是我们的首要政策。
41. The committee consists of 50 members, ______________________ are women. (quarter)
委员会是由50名成员构成的,其中四分之一是女性。
42. The city _________________________ is very hot and damp in summer. (grow) 我成长的那个城市夏天非常闷热潮湿。
43. I am really interested in the way _______________________. (solve)
我真的对人们解决问题的方式感兴趣。
44. The dictionary, _________________________, is the earliest one in China but has been edited and published since 1949. (break)
这本字典,其封面已经破损了,是中国自1949年编辑出版的最早的版本。
45. The media can help solve problems and draw attention to situations ________________________.(need)
媒体能够帮助解决问题,引起对需要帮助的群体的关注。
46. What is known to us is that America is a developed country ____________________ the First World. (belong)
总所周知,美国是一个发达国家,属于第一世界。
47. There are various kinds of animals in Australia, _________________ in any other continent. (find)
澳大利亚有各种各样的动物,其中有很多是其它大陆所没有发现的。
48. He gave us another piece of advice, _________________________ valuable to the research work. (think)
他给我们提出了一条建议,我认为对研究工作有价值。
1. which makes him stand out
2. which have been made into
3. that is reading under the tree
4. whose parents were lost
5. that interested his greatly
6. without whose help I would never have got
7. that you will learn during these years
8. that you met yesterday
9. who failed in the exam
10. whose window/the window of which faces south
11. as is shown in the report
12. which will be of great benefit
13. who made no mistakes
14. most of whom were from Germany
15. as everybody can see
16. where communication ability is just as important
17. where/in which you can enjoy
18. when the audience can buy ice-cream
19. the way that/in which we live
20. in which he pointed out
21. in front of which there is a big tree.
22. On which I spent 10 yuan
23. Without whom I couldn’t make such great progress
24. With whose help/ with the help of whom
25. During which period
26. On which my father once worked
27. In which she takes pride
28. For which you paid a high price
29. To whom she could turn for help
30. In which I work
31. The windows of which face to the east
32. 80% of which are sold abroad
33. The smaller of which serves as a kitchen