高中英语选择题题!

您好,欢迎来到搜题!
继听力题后,数万道单选语法题也华丽丽的上线啦!同时,搜题个人中心开放注册。阅读理解、完形、阅读与表达等十余...
你的建议是我们成长的动力
你的建议是我们成长的动力2014年高考英语试题及参考答案(新课标I)_新浪教育_新浪网
2014年高考英语试题及参考答案(新课标I)
  新浪教育讯 备受关注的2014年高考英语已经考完,点击链接查看及。适用地区:河南、河北、山西,湖北、湖南,江西、陕西。
  更多信息请访问:
文章关键词:
&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&
您可通过新浪首页顶部 “”, 查看所有收藏过的文章。
所高校高招分数线信息)
教育部直属
你所在省市
<option value="年
<option value="年
<option value="年
<option value="年
<option value="年
<option value="年
<option value="年
<option value="年
<option value="年
本科提前批
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
请用微博账号,推荐效果更好!
看过本文的人还看过范文热门搜索:
当前位置:
&& 高中英语试卷分析
高中英语试卷分析
内容简介: 一、试题结构分析 试卷体现了语言交际性原则,加大了应用能力考查的力度,考查不只停留在对于语言知识的识记与简单再现上,而且考查考学生语言知识的运用能力,即词汇及重要句型所用的语境是否恰当、得体,是...
一、试题结构分析 试卷体现了语言交际性原则,加大了应用能力考查的力度,考查不只停留在对于语言知识的识记与简单再现上,而且考查考学生语言知识的运用能力,即词汇及重要句型所用的语境是否恰当、得体,是否达到准确表达思想的目的。 二、本班现状 由于学生基础相差太大,成绩很不理想。这里不提过多的的历史原因。本班所谓的优秀生学生(各科考试总成绩排在前十名的学生中,只有一人勉强算英语学科的优秀生,一名算得上中等生,其余的基本上在差生行列,各科发展存在严重的不均衡问题。另外一些英语成绩相对不错的学生的各科总成绩却排在全班中下游。这种片刻现象反映了学生能力和学习兴趣的不均衡。在日常教学中经常出现这样令人尴尬的局面,在很多学生一再要求和追问下,不知不觉地就讲到了小学三四年级的内容,很多学生正听得饶有兴趣,常常突然有学生喊起来:“老师你在干什么?”他嫌讲的内容太没必要了。当然学生在考试中出现的问题,在一定程度上反映了英语教学中出现的问题。如,我们的学案虽属新课标规定内容,且难度正常,但学生难以接受。降低难度当然没问题,但短期内学好七八年都没学好的内容是不现实的。而且这毕竟是高中教学,而且将来的考试不会降低标准。可能我们过于注重教学形式,忽视教学效果,词汇教学费力不小但收效甚微,记忆力和理解力是制约学生英语水平的提高的严重障碍。另外学生知识面狭窄也是一些简单教学内容显得得复杂。 三、改进措施 1.加强写作训练 因为学生普遍缺乏英语句子结构意识,乏英语思维习惯。而英语写作的题材简单,学生基本上可以用初中水平的句型就可以得到大部分分数。这是一个突破口。 2.增加阅读量,提高阅读能力 尽管很多学生见了阅读文章就头疼,还没开始就已经没有读懂的信心了,但还要象牵着盲人走路那样,边引路、边鼓励,尽量消除学生的恐惧心理。直到使学生能独自行走。相信这只是时间问题。 3.坚持以学生为主体,培养学生自主学习能力 继续更好的改进、利用学案,引导学生学习,营造真实、灵活的语言环境,珍惜学生的学习兴趣和热情,引导学生自主学习,以学生为主体,提高课堂效率。精选适合学生具体分情况的学习内容和巩固练习。 4.培养学生语言能力的这一长期目标同时,更注重提高考试成绩,强化机械记忆。 高中英语试卷分析(二) 本次高一英语试题满分100分,试题紧扣教材,符合大纲要求,体现了课程标准的方向,题量适当,难度适中。但是,从本校全体考生答题的情况来看,却不容乐观。高一英语平均分仅为54.8分,最高分91分,最低分10分。这些数据表明我们高一英语教学质量不高,学生基础知识参差不齐。为此,我们必须认真总结经验,找出差距,认真分析存在的问题,采取措施,改革教学方法,为提高英语教学质量而努力。为了搞好教学工作,我们对试题进行了分析,并简述如下: 本试卷分为听力测试、单项填空、完形填空、阅读理解、写作(其中包括单词填空题)五道大题,下面分大题进行逐题分析与探讨,并结合教学提出建议。 本题虽是学生得分最高的题,但是学生成绩之间的差距很大。在今后的教学中,教师应指导学生多听地道的标准的英美人士的录音材料,在教学中应尽量用英语组织教学,鼓励学生在课堂内外大胆地主动地朗读英语,用英语进行对话,不断地提高学生们的听力水平。 本题学生得分较低,说明不少的学生在基本的语法掌握上还有差距。本试题既注重考查语言形式,也注重考查语义内容,还注重考查语言的运用。学生得分低,说明学生在语言的运用上还存在较大的差距。 在今后教学中,我们要指导学生掌握基本的英语语法知识、词汇知识和较为简单的表达方式,还要在此基础上培养学生在特定的语言环境中运用语言的能力。 在今后的教学中,我们要指导学生加强阅读,增加完形填空题的训练。教师要指导学生通读短文,了解、掌握文章大意,综合运用所学的词汇、语法知识;要严格要求学生多读课文,读熟课文,增强对课文的理解能力。 四、阅读理解本题满分30分,平均得分15.99,最高分30分,最低分4分,很多学生得分情况不很理想,得分较低,多数学生的阅读理解能力较弱,特别是差在推断题和总结概括题上。 阅读理解能力是高中学生学习英语的一个非常重要的能力。在高考试题中占很大的比重,直接决定最后的成绩。针对学生阅读理解能力较弱的状况,我们要加强对学生阅读理解能力的培养,加大阅读量,指导学生多读英语文章,既要精读,又要泛读,逐步地培养和提高学生阅读理解能力。 六、单词填空题。本题既考查学生平时的学习态度,也考查学生对英语单词的运用能力。例如,有很多学生把“证明”翻译成了evidence,说明学生对有些词汇含义没有明确掌握,含糊不清。此题得分率很低,最高分5分,最低分0分,平均分2.01分。针对此情况,在平时教学过程中,我们要引起足够的重视,加强写作训练。在训练中,加强常用单词和短语的复习巩固,充分利用科学方法记忆单词,加强英语五种简单句句型的反复训练。同时,特别要注意学生在写作中对不同词类的运用,培养学生良好的英文书写习惯和写作习惯。 高中英语试卷分析(三) 总的说来,该套试题体现了以下命题特点和趋势: 一、试卷难度适中,符合新课改要求 命题重视“新材料、新情境”的创设与运用,测试考生的综合语言运用能力。考生在英语语言知识、语言技能、情感态度、学习策略和文化意识等方面都得到了考查。试卷难度适中,体现新课标培养目标,符合新课改要求。 二、突出语言语境运用能力考查 从本套试卷的考查内容看,今年的听力依然平稳,只是最后的一段独白变成了对话,且长度较长,难度有所增加。”以往听力最后一段往往是一段独白,让学生根据独白来判断选择答案,但今年由独白变成了对话,而且时间长,给学生判断带来了难度。这是一个新的变化。但是对于单选题,基本上没有太大的变化,考查内容均为平时教学的重点,没有偏题怪题。考查的是最基本的语法知识,只要学生掌握了基本知识,就能得分。词汇和语法知识均考查考生在进入情境,理解题干,把握内容基础上对词汇或语法知识的掌握和运用情况;完形填空是记叙文,文章内容积极向上,弘扬做善事的思想,做题的思路强调在语篇理解能力和灵活运用知识能力;阅读理解部分无论是题材还是体裁都是特点鲜明,考查角度灵活多样,真正考验对书面语言的理解能力;阅读表达题体现了语言的综合性和语境化因素,在实际的语境中考查考生的语言知识,体现所解决问题的真实性、情境性和应用性,能够使学生展示个性发展和思维的多样性与开放性。 三、试卷内容贴近现实,体现生活,时代感强 无论是语法和词汇知识,完形填空、还是阅读理解和阅读表达一直到最后的写作,各部分的选材都能够让人感觉到浓厚的生活气息,时代感非常强。让考生普遍感觉到试题来源于生活,试题在体现生活,答题的过程就是在体验生活。无形当中山东卷也在指引着考生去品味生活,感受生活,扩充生活知识,了解社会背景。能让考生在阅读中受益匪浅。这样的选材对学生的全面发展起到了良好的反拨作用。查字典范文网【】 四、继续发扬主观性,开放性的鲜明特色 今年的阅读表达题的题目与往年的题目有所变化,去掉了查找句子和汉译英两个题目,换成了细节理解,这样实质上增加了难度,要求考生对文章要有更详细的把握,增强了对文章整体掌控的要求。书面表达题目设置非常符合学生的实际,应该说没有什么难度,就是考查学生的语言输出能力,语言写作能力,不至于无话可说,也同时有利于互相分享学习英语的经验和困惑。 具体题型分析和解题技巧点拨: 第一节 语法和词汇 26 35 考查非谓语动词 28 34 考查时态 22 31 交际用语 23 25 27 三大从句的考查。 30 虚拟语气 单选题总体难度比去年要相对简单,题目设置强调在特定的语境中语法和词汇知识的理解和灵活使用,突出了词汇和语法功能的地位。同时语言得体,意境明确,避免了偏长、偏难的句子和词汇,所考查的知识面也很全面,仍然围绕必须的和常考的知识点,如:冠词、交际英语、关连词、名词、形容词、动词时态与语态、三大从句、非谓语动词等的应用。只要具备基本的语法知识,一般都可以得分。 今年的单选题有了一定的变化,那就是没有考查动词和动词短语辨析,只考查了名词形容词,还有就是情态动词,倒装句,特殊句型没有考查,降低了考试难度,对于很多基础相对差的同学是个好事情。今年的单选题多考查了时态题,两个,非谓语动词两个,交际用语两个。如: 21. when you are done with the book, just give it to Lucy orHelen or _________. A. whoever B.wherever C.whatever D. however 解析: A 此题考查特殊疑问词+ever的用法,只要考生读懂句子的意思就可以作对,做题方法,都有ever,所以不用考虑ever, 只要考虑意思。 所以从这些可以看出考查的点降低了难度。不再考查难点语法结合句型,弱化了语法学习,这对我们以后的英语教学有很大的启示。 第二节 完形填空 本次完形填空题基本延续传统的体裁,以记叙为主,议论为辅,文章没有生词,内容积极向上,文章大意是一对夫妻帮助无家可归的人,他们尽自己最大的努力去帮助这些人,因此也感动了社会的其他团体参与进来,主要表达了为了社会奉献自己的一份爱心,用自己的爱心和行动来改变这个社会,实现自己的人生价值,这些道理对我们考生是很有教育和启发意义。对我们未来英语教学的方向有很大的指导价值,启示我们在以后的英语教学中没必要搞的太难,太复杂,抓基础,重实用。学会如何运用英语理解和驾驭篇章的能力。 第三部分 阅读理解 阅读部分继续保持较大的阅读量,充分体现语言的交际运用功能 总体来说,今年高考英语试题继续保持了较大的阅读量。保持较大的阅读量既对考查学生的语言能力、理解能力、提取和处理信息能力有益又对体现语言的交际运用功能有益。特别值得注意的是今年的阅读理解试题中没有偏、怪、难的词汇,某种意义上说是降低了难度,只要考生认真仔细地审题和判断,应该可以取得高分。 第四部分 书面表达 本次书面表达是关于分享介绍英语学习经验的文章,可以说没有什么难度,纯粹考查写作的基本功,并没有在题材和构思上做文章。所以通过本次的高考英语作文的设题,我们可以得出一些启示,那就是高考英语写作主要考查学生应用语言的能力,强调实用性和生活化。所以,应在各种体裁全面涉及的基础上,充分重视应用文的练习,更好地做到有的放矢。书面表达整篇背诵绝无必要,可以看读为主,我们平时不用刻意的去背诵模版,那样搞的学生很累,导致学生不能够灵活的写作,成了八股文,固化了思维,所以对于写作关键是从中汲取一些自己认为常用的积极词汇和表达,并能得体熟练地运用。 总之,今年山东高考给我最大的启示就是,我们英语的教学语法要继续弱化,简单化,系统化,没必要学得太难,太深,只要掌握的基本的框架,基础的就可以了。单选要注重对基础知识的掌握,不要做偏,难题。注重对词汇的背诵和基本用法的掌握。完型和阅读也是一样,主用篇章的理解和驾驭,并没有很难,很长,很复杂的句子,高考英语正在向实用性,基础性迈进,目的就是为了塑造学生基本的语言使用能力,没有必要搞的太复杂,毕竟我们学习应用于是用来交际和实用的。高考英语写作主要考查学生应用语言的能力,强调实用性和生活化,也没有必要在个别题材,构思上下很大功夫,也就是说只要我们能够表达出来我们想要表达的意思就达到目的了,毕竟不是语文的作文,书面表达归根结底就是翻译句子,只要我们英语基本功扎实了,汉语的写作是不存在问题的,那么我们翻译起来,自然就没有问题了,所以关键是灵活运用,不是死记硬背,套模板,那样违背语言学习的最终目的。
相关链接:
1、“高中英语试卷分析”范文由网友提供,版权所有,转载请注明出处。
2、欢迎参与投稿,获积分奖励,兑换精美礼品。
3、例文地址:/fanwen346665/,复制分享范文给你身边的朋友!
4、文章来源互联网,如有侵权,请及时联系我们,我们将在24小时内处理!
+显示全部类目
此处显示浏览记录高一必读:
各科辅导: |
高二必读: |
高三必读: |
单元作文: | | | | |
体裁作文: |
教学资源: |
各科复习: |
知识考点: |
您当前所在位置:
高中英语语法练习题(附答案)
1. Ms Nancy didn't mind at all ______ to the ceremony.
A. being not invited B. not being invited C. not inviting D. not to be invited
2. &_____ your meeting is!& he offered them his sincere congratulations.
A. How a great success B. What a great success C. How great success D. What great success
3. We must remember that _____fashion is not the most important thing in _______ life.
A. /; the B. /; / C. / D. the
4. It _____ quite a few years _____ the accused was declared innocent and set free.
A. since B. that C. when D. before
5. The professor said he could talk on _____ interested the audience.
A. any topic B. which topic C. whichever topic D. the topic he thought it
6.Under no circumstance _____ to tell lies to parents.
A. children are allowed B. are children allowed C. children will allow D. will children allow
7.Modern science and technology has _____ communication between people far apart.
A. made convenient B. made it convenient C. made it convenient for D. made it convenient to
8.I heard that you really had a wonderful time at John's birthday party, _____?
A. didn't I B. didn't you C. hadn't you D. will you
9.The great use of school education is not so much to teach you things _____ to teach you the art of learning. A. as B. that C. than D. but
10.No matter how frequently _____ the works of Beethoven always attract a large number of people.
A. performing B. performed C. to be performed D. being performed
11._____ their real economic situations, they got some relief fund from the government.
A. Considering B. Considered C. Having been considered D. Being considered
12.Tina _____ have known the truth, or she would have told us.
A. mustn't B. shouldn't C. can't D. needn't
13.There are some police cars in front. What do you suppose _____?
A. is the matter B. is happened C. is the wrong D. the trouble is
14._____ of water makes Death Valley a desert, but it is by no means devoid.
A. Lacking B. Being lack C. Because of lack D. Lack
15. In recent years much more emphasis has been put______ developing the students productive skills. A. onto B. in C. over D. on
16. A survey was carried out on the death rate of those who were infected by SARS, ________were surprising.
A. as results B. which results C. the results of it D. the results of which
17. The organization broke no rules, but ______had it acted responsibly.
A. neither B. so C. either D. both
18. Many workers were organized to clear away ______remained of the World Trade Center. A. those B. that C. what D. where
19. My train arrive in New York at eight o'clock tonight. The plane I would like to take from there ______by then.
A. would leave B. will have left C. has left D. had left
20. The professor could hardly find sufficient grounds _____his arguments in favor of the new theory.
A. to be based on B. to base on C. which to base on D. on which to base
21 . ________evidence that language acquiring ability must be stimulated.
A. If being B. It is C. There is D. There being
22. Professor Wang , _______ for his informative lectures, was warmly received by his students.
A. knowing B. known C. to be known D. having known
23.In fact Peter would rather have left for San Francisco than ____ in New York.
A. to stay B. stayed C. stay D. having stayed
24.You ____ you should have kept your distance.
A. shouldn't follow B. mustn't follow  C. couldn't have been following  D. shouldn't have been following
25.There has been a great increase in retail sales , ____t
A. does there B. isn't there C. hasn't there D. isn't it
26. It is the news ____ most parents of the hope that there is a safe and socially approved road to a kind of life they themselves have not had, but their children can.
A. that deprive  B. that it deprives C. that deprives  D. when it deprives
27. We hadn't met for 20 years, but I recognized her_____ I saw her.
A. the moment B. for the moment C. the moment when D. at the moment when
28. On hearing a great noise, Mike looked forward through the window _____ what happened outside the room.
A. to seeing B. to see C. seeing D. to have seen
29. You ______ be driven out of the school if you dare to cheat in the exam. A. should B. would C. will D. shall
30. Everyone hopes that we can do something to make things better, so we can't help ______ under the stress.
A. but working B. but to work C. work D. but work
31. We all think that _____ no need to make laws to prevent the young from getting married during their college life. A. it is B. there has C. it has D. there is
32. Postage ___ the necklace will cost you at least 650 yuan.A. including B. included C. include D. to be included
33. With his eyes ______ on the family album, he thought of the fun he had when he lived with his parents.
A. fixing B. fixed C. to be fixed D. being fixed
34. George applied for the position three times ______ he finally got it. A. before B. until C. when D. after
35. This robot is supposed to save a lot of labor, but it remains a problem if it ______ A. is B. saves C. does D. has
36. There were many more people who got injured in the big fire than _______.
A. was reported B. it was reported C. were reported D. they were reported
37. He doesn't know what to say, for it is the first time that he ______ with a girl.
A. went out B. goes out C. has gone out D. had gone out
38. ___which way to take, the little boy behaved like a real gentleman who comforted his sister from time to time.
A. Leaving to wonder B. Having left to wonder C. Left wondering D. Left to wonder
39. During the tourist season, there are many people wandering in this city to see the old castles _____ in the sixteenth century. A. to be built B. being built C. having been built D. built
40. When do you think ______ start the new attack? A. they will B. will they C. they can D. can they
41. Some 25,000 people were reported ______ in the ever recorded worst earthquake in Iran, which occurred late this month.
A. were killed B. to be killed C. killing D. to have been killed
42._____ the teacher's suggestion, Tom finally found a way to settle the problem.
A. Following B. To follow C. Follow D. He followed
43.______ that no one was ever prepared for it.
A. So suddenly did the bad news come B. So suddenly the bad news came
C. So did the bad news come suddenly D. Did the bad news come so suddenly
44.&______ the friendship between our two people last forever!&, and with this sincere hope, the president concluded his speech. A. Could B. May C. Would D. Must
45.We need a more capable leader, ______ with strong will and as well as good humour.
A. who B. that C. one D. which
46. Many people attend various public lectures, chiefly ______ themselves familiar with the latest development of different fields. A. getting B. to get C. to have got D. got
47.It is no longer a problem _______ the poor children in this district can go to school.
A. that B. whether C. so D. because
48. Of all the applicants, ______ do you think is fit for the position?
A. who B. whoever C. whomever D. whichever
49.Part of the work is to be finished today and ______ by this weekend.
A. another B. the others C. the rest D. the other
50.Generally speaking, the hard one works, _______.
A. the better he gets result B. the better result he getsC. he gets better result D. does he get better result
51.With the worldwide oil crisis, the price of oil has been raised ______ 15%. A. about B. with C. of D. by
52. The lectures, ______ the current international issues, are well received.
A. are covered B. covered C. covering D. to cover
53. Peter is very angry about ______ of the changed timetable.
A. not informing B. not being informed C. being not informed D. not to be informed
54.It is ______ that terrorism is a great threat to world peace.
A. widely accepted B. widely accepting C. wide accepted D. wide accepting
55.The house built of stone lasts longer than ____ built of wood. A. the one B. one C. that D. its
56.E-mail as well as telephones ____ more and more popular in daily communication.
A. have become B. become C. are becoming D. is becoming
57.This kind of cloth ____ well. A. washes B. wash C. is washed D. is washing
58.What do you mean ____ saying that you've never heard of it before?
A. in B. by C. as D. with
59. He's an intelligent boy. He ____ made such a foolish mistake.
A. can't have B. may not have C. might not have D. mustn't have
60. Each of the engineers and professors is working hard at their posts, ____ to accomplish the goal as soon as possible. A. wish B. for wishing C. wishing D. to wish
61. It is just as hard to persuade my wife not to dance ____ to keep me from the football field.
A. so it is B. as it is C. so is it D. as is it
62.It was dark and cold. They had to find a house ____ and some wood ____.
A. to stay in&to make a fire with B. to stay&to make a fire with
C. to stay in&to make a fire D. to stay&to make a fire
63 Some of the middle-aged people ____ to the meeting were famous professors.
A. were invited B. who invited C. inviting D. invited
64 Most green vegetables, ____ for too long, will lose nutrition.
A. if to be cooked B. if cooked C. if cooking D. if being cooked
65.____ you dislike ancient buildings, Warrick Castle is worth a visit.
A. As B. If C. Even if D. Now that
66.____ the expense, I ____ a round-the-world tour.
A. Were it not & would take B. If it were not& take
C. Weren't it for& will take D. If it hadn't been for& would have taken
67. ____ from the top of the mountain, the whole city looks beautiful.
A. Seen B. Seeing C. See D. Looked
68. ____ the essay a second time, the hidden meaning will become clearer to you.
A. While reading B. After reading C. Your having read D. When you read
69.____ impressed the visitors deeply was ____ the workers made with their hands.
A. What&that B. That&that C. What&what D. That&what
70. The newspaper's owner and editor ___ away on holiday.
A. is B. are C. be D. have been
71.Recent estimates show that ___ more than two million bird-watchers in the United States.
A. there are among B. are there the C. there are D. among the
72.Ellis Haizlip began his stage career in Washington, D.C., ___ supervised the Howard University Players during their summer season.
A. he was B. where he was C .which he D. where he
73.Some people hold that the more conservative the world becomes, have old furniture, old houses and old paintings.A. the smarter is to B. the smarter it is to C. is it the smarter so D. is one to the smarter
74. She was just about to explain ___ she hadn't passed her maths test chiefly out of carelessness ___ her uncle came.A. her mother & when B. to her mother why that
C. her mother that & when D. to her mother that & when
75.With the shining water before you and the wind ___ , trees behind you, you can not help ___.
A. blown & but feel relaxed B. blowing & feeling relaxed
C. blown & but feel relaxing D. blowing & but feel relaxing
76. &Will you be able to finish the job this week?& & ___ .&
A. I can't say it B. I don't know that C. I'm not sure this D. I don't expect so
77.It's impossible for a child to do so much work within a short period of time, ________ ?
A. isn't it B. is it C. has it D. hasn't it
78. _______ that Mr Thomson got such rare fishes ?A. When and where was it B. When and where it was C. Was it when and where D. When and where were it
79. Only after a baby seal is pushed into the sea by its mother ___ to swim.
A. how will it learn B. it will learn how C. will it learn how D. and it will learn how
80. Peter and Bob both did well, but Peter is ___ of the two.
A. more talented B. the most talented C. most talented D. the more talented
81. When the farmer came back from work, his pet dog jumped out _____. the door to welcome him.
A. from B. from behind C. of D. of behind
82.___ he was ill, I was expected to take his place greatly surprised me for I didn't have much working experience. A. If B. That if C. That D. If that
83. _____ scenery in national parks is usually attractive.
A. A B. An C. The D. One
84.If you have a cold, stay at home so that you won't spread it to _____.
A. another B. the other C. others D. the others
85.Those _____ to go to the exhibition should inform the office.
A. not wanting B. who not want C. not wanted D. are not want
86. The children _____ and we will never neglected them.
A. brought up well B. was brought up well
C. had been well brought up D. have been well brought up
87.The mountain village is my hometown.I spent _____ merry night there when I was young.
A. a great many B. plenty of C. many a D. a great deal
88.In all English towns there is a speed limit of 30 miles an hour, _____?
A. is there B. isn't there C. is it D. isn't it
89.Why are you always making the same mistake? Think of _____ I told you.
A. that B. when C. how D. what
90.Nothing is _____ yet nothing is less valued.
A. more precious than B. less precious than C. most precious D. as precious as
91.Could _____ have been _____ who helped Sunny get her work done?
A. they & it B. they & them C. it & them D. it & they
92.I know a place _____ I can get a calculator on sale. I'll pick one up for you tomorrow.
A. where B. wherever C. how D. which
93.How teachers perform in their classes _____ a strong influence on the growth of the pupils.
A. has B. have C. having D. to have
94.I found the cat _____ under the bed, who had caught a mouse.
A. hiding B. hidden C. to hide D. having hidden
95.---- How did he get back last night?
---- I think he _____ back on foot, as there were no buses or taxies then at all.
A. might have come B. needn't have come C. must have come D. should have come
96.The doctor would allow him to go home _____ he remained in bed.
A. as though B. for fear that C. on condition that D. as far as
97.One of the most important social problems of today is _____ jobs to the unemployed.
A. what to be given B. having given C. how to give D. to have given
98. The doctor said I was over-weight. If only I _____ less!
A. ate B. have been eating C. have eaten D. had eaten
99. It is said that he got laughed at for _____.
A. his dishonest B. been dishonest C. being dishonest D. to be dishonest
100. A baby animal knows animals of _____ own kind when it sees them, when it smells them and it hears them.
A. her B. one's C. its D. their
101. After Christmas, _____ clothing on sale in that shop attracted quite a few housewives.
A.a variety of B. a number of C. the number of D. the great deal of
102. The mayor promised the city government _____ the building of the new roads with thetaxes it collected.
A. shall finance B. may support C. can help D. should provide
103. Whoever does wrong to his country or to the people deserves _____.
A. to punish B. to be punished
C. to punishment D. of being punished
104. Some children usually behave in their own way _____ they do not get along with theirclassmates and there are often disagreements between them.
A. even though B. on condition that C. so that D. unless
105. Secondary and higher education _____ available to all high school graduates in thiscountry so far.
A. have made B. were made themselves C. have been made D. were made it
106. The mother believes that John's stupid, but it's different _____ of M she's just lazy.
A. in spite B. in the case C. in the course D. in case
107. The image of a devoted and noble angel in white _____ heals the wounded and rescuesthe dying is making a comeback _____ the nation faces a crisis.
A. that&because B. who&when C. which&that D. what&as
108. About how many elements _____ make up most of the substances we meet in everyday life
A. it is which B. what it is C. is it that D. it is that
109. The government was believed to be considering _____ a law _____ it a crime to importany kind of weapon.
A. to pass &. to making B. to be passing &. to makeC. passing & made D. passing &. making.
110. Dewitt Wallance founded the Reader's Digest as a pocket-sized, non-fiction magazine_____ to inform and entertain.A. was intended B. intending C. to intend D. intended
111. _____ this instrument should have put its work permit number on the box.
A. Who checked B. Whoever inspected
C. No matter who examined D. Those who estimates
112. I am sure I can help you find ____ bed for your new house, but now I'm heading for____ bed and ____ good sleep.A. a , a , the B. a , / , a C. the , a , a D. a , the , a
113. Two of the notebooks ____ Tom had lost on the bus were returned to the main desk at his dormitory.
A. what B. which C. who D. whose
114. The drink taste a little ____ to me.
A. strong B. strongly C. so strong D. too much strong
115. My roommate lost a lot of weight ____ every day.
A. to exercise B. with exercise C. for exercise D. by exercising
116. I went to ____ to buy a ruler and a rubber.A. a stationer B. a stationer's C. the stationer D. stationer's
117. They arrived there at last, ____.
A. was tired and hungry C. being tired and hungryC. tired and hungry D. tiredly and hungrily
118. - What was the party like
-Wonderful . It's years ____ I enjoyed myself so much. A. before B. after C. when D. since
119. Time should be made a good use ____ our lessons well.
A. of to learn B. of learning C. to learn D. to learning
120. You cannot be ____ careful when you drive a car.A. very B. so C. too D. enough
121. When he arrived, he found ____ the aged and the sick at home.
A. nothing but B. none but C. none other than D. no other than
122. John seems a nice person. ____, I don't trust him.
A. Even though B. Even so C. ThereforeD. Though
123. Excuse me. If your call's not too urgent, do you mind ____ mine first
A. I make B. if I make C. me to make D. that I make
124. We agreed to accept ____ they thought was the best tourist guide.
A. whatever B. whomever C. whichever D. whoever
125. ____ she realized it was too late to go home.
A. No sooner it grew dark than B. Hardly did it grow dark that
C. Scarcely had it grown dark than D. It was not until dark that
126. They are going to have the serviceman ____ an electric fan in the office tomorrow.
A. install B. to install C. to be installed D. installed
127.There is an increase of 16% in the consumption of tobacco_____ the previous year.
A. over B. than C. to D. then
128.______ on time, I think, the medicine will work on him before long.
A. Taken B. Being taken C. If taking D. Take
129._____ you want me to fire you, I suggest you stop wearing sports clothes at office.
A. As long as B. As far as C. Since D. Unless
130.Nobody in the class except you and me _____ to the principal about the air qualityproblems.
A. has complained B. have complained
C. complain D. complaining
131.Why can't you smoke
At no time _______ in the meeting room.
A. does smoking permit B. smoking be permitted
C. is smoking permitted D. permits smoking
132.The sale usually takes place outside the house, with the audience ___on benches, chairsor boxes.
A. having seated B. seating C. having been seated D. seated
133. These winners from that key school are wise and diligent, actually there are______students in that school
A. many such B. such many C. so many D. so much
134.Jack got a good mark although he had done _____ the others.
A. half as much as B. as much as half
C. as half as D. as much half as
135.In the USA, both the federal and state governments have laws _____ to guard consumers against deceptive advertisements
A. to be designed B. designed C. to design D. designing
136.It is _____honor for Mrs. Black to be invited to act as an hostess at the party.
A. an B. a C./ D. the
137.Don't forget the appointment with the principal at the registry office, _____you
A. don't B. do C. will D. shall
138.We have no interest in the actress's scandal (丑闻), _____has been the focus of thenewspaper's attention for months.
A. which B. what C. who D. that
139.Terry doesn't like the idea of his wife _____ in that affair.
A. being involvedB. involvingC. involved D. to be involved
140._______ to be much chance of our catching him up in the near future.
A. You don't seem B. There doesn't seem
C. That doesn't seem D. It doesn't seem

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语选择题 的文章

随机推荐