急急急!3句英语翻译,百度在线翻译英语等!

求一篇英语翻译 中文译成英文 以下就是文章,省略部分写2~3句发挥 在线等,急!!!!_百度知道
求一篇英语翻译 中文译成英文 以下就是文章,省略部分写2~3句发挥 在线等,急!!!!
两天大雨后,山体滑坡在十月十四日早上发生了。那天我和我妈妈在吃早饭,爸爸回到家告诉我们赶快离开公寓;因为雨还在下,我们带了雨伞,爸爸告诉我们和邻居不要用电梯,他告诉我们沿楼梯走下去,一些小孩由于恐惧而尖叫。突然,大楼开始摇晃,幸运的是,我们都安全地跑出了大楼。天气非常恶劣,我们被告知要到最大的广场去,我们尽力的一直跑,然后我听到一声像打雷似地响声,我不知道发生了什么。由于害怕,那晚我们根本没睡着。第二天早晨我们回到家,到处都是碎玻璃和砖块,山体滑坡导致了很多问题。如果我们把环境保护好……
提问者采纳
Two days of heavy rain, landslides in the morning of October 14 occurred. That day I ate breakfast with my mother, my father told us to get out
because the rain is still falling, we took an umbrella, and my father told us and the neighbors do not use the elevator, going down the stairs he told us that some children as fear and screaming. Suddenly, the building started shaking, and fortunately, we ran out of the building safely. Adverse weather conditions, we were told to go to the largest square, we have been trying to run, and then I heard a sound like thunder Side, I do not know what happened. Fear, we do not sleep that night. The next morning we got home, full of broken glass and bricks, landslides cause many problems. If we take the environmental good ... ...
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁3句英语翻译~在线等啊_百度知道
3句英语翻译~在线等啊
1当今,城里的许多人想在乡村拥有一件漂亮的房子(process)2老师说这篇文章无疑是李华写的(undoubtedly)3我们军队切断了敌人的退路(cut off)
提问者采纳
1.Nowdays, many people in city want to possess a nice house in countryside.2.The teacher said that this article is writen by Lihua undoubtedly.3.Our army cuts off enemy's way off.
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
1.Nowadays,most people who from the city want to process a beautiful house in the rural area.2.The teacher said it was undoubtedly that the article was written by Li Hua.3.Our army cut off the retreat of the enemy.
1、Nowadays many a citiy residents desire to possess a nice house in the countryside(possess 拥有)2、The teacher said this article was undoubtedly written by Lihua3、Our army has cut off enemy's way of retreat(退路)
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁3句韩语翻译,急。在线等_百度知道
3句韩语翻译,急。在线等
아침 형 인간이 되라是什么意思소유의 많고 적음이 인생의 목적에 대한 적합한 답은 아닙니다.怎么翻译유물론자들은 “인생은 계속해서 무언가를 얻는 것, 그것이 전부다.무언가怎么翻译
提问者采纳
哈哈~~早起的人?? 아침 형 인간이 되라 是指 (一大早出门开始忙碌自己的一天的人)就是说充实的人 白领。或者大忙人 。充实的人 소유의 많고 적음이 인생의 목적에 대한 적합한 답은 아닙니다. 所拥有多与少不符合(不能成为)成为人生目的全部(其实按照那写的全部单词组成的句子真的很别扭)这样好一些吧。。 유물론자들은 &인생은 계속해서 무언가를 얻는 것,그것이 전부다&后面应该有라고 말합니다 唯物论者们说人生是为了不断的得成的...仅此而已。。。 或者(就是这些!)
提问者评价
第一句似乎都不太明白,不过谢谢了
其他类似问题
韩语翻译的相关知识
其他10条回答
GOOGLE翻译...
先朝鲜语翻译成英语,再英语翻译成中文...
但意思会转变很多.主要的几个单词记一下,再连串起来.
重组合下.就是它的基本意思了.
拥有的多与少是人生的目的,这种说法是不确切的.是不是&有所为& 中的&为&呢?
1.今天上午成为哥哥的人2.拥有不是解决问题的办法是合适的目标,许多有关这几年的生活3.物质人“的生活继续保持沉默分裂和获得,它是整个。沉默
将在上午和人类这样做的目的,以自己的生活少了很多不恰当的答案物质“生活将继续得到的东西,这就是所有。 某事这样做的目的生活是一个很大的拥有不到不是正确的答案这是朝鲜语
소유의 많고 적음이 인생의 목적에 대한 적합한 답은 아닙니다. 翻译句:拥有的多与少,不是对人生目标的最佳答案。무언가翻译句:某些(东西)
成为早上型的人吧(你把早上和型间打上空格···我还差点搞错了·) 所谓的多与少不是对人生目的的正确答案 唯物论者的“人生在继续是为了得到什么,那是全部” 무언가是“什么”的意思
1,要成为早起的人 2,你所得到的多与少不是人生最重要的答案 3,人生只要可以继续下去,没有什么做不到的,这就是全部 LZ 希望对你有帮助~~
아침 형 인간이 되라 请早上成为哥哥人소유의 많고 적음이 인생의 목적에 대한 적합한 답은 아닙니다. 所有多的少不是对人生的目的适合的回答。 유물론자들은 “인생은 계속해서 무언가를 얻는 것, 그것이 전부다. 唯物论者等是&人生接连什么得的事,那个全部。
将在上午和人类这样做的目的,以自己的生活少了很多不恰当的答案。物质“生活将继续得到的东西,这是所有某事
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁3句英语翻译~在线等_百度知道
3句英语翻译~在线等
1我们从这件事中得出一个教训:玩火者自焚(burn)2父母不应该对孩子的一些坏习惯熟视无睹(blind)3同其他学生相比,女个女孩有更强的英语听,说能力(compare)
提问者采纳
1.We get a lesson from this matter: One who plays with fire gets burned.2.The parents should not turn blind eyes to the children's bad habits.3.That girl possesses much better ability of English listening and speaking comparing with other students.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
1.We get a lesson from this matter: One who plays with fire gets burned.2.The parents should not turn blind eyes to the children's bad habits.3.That girl possesses much better ability of English listening and speaking comparing with other students. 懂了吗,懂就采纳,谢谢
1.We get a lesson from this matter: One who plays with fire gets burned.2.The parents should not turn blind eyes to the children's bad habits.3.That girl possesses much better ability of English listening and speaking comparing with other students. 我承认是复制的
1.We have drawn from this incident a lesson: playing with fire by self-immolation。2.Parents should not ignore their children some of the bad habits3.Compared with other students, women girls have a stronger English Listening and Speaking Skills
英语翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 百度在线翻译英语 的文章

随机推荐