将句子变成被动语态讲解

答案:解析:
  When was the building completed(by them)?
  一般过去时的被动结构为was/were done,注意被动结构的疑问句。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:必修二学习高手英语人教 人教版
将句子改为被动语态
She won’t allow you to take so much luggage with you.
将句子改为被动语态
They have greatly reduced the production costs.
将句子改为被动语态
We may need these machine parts in our work.
将句子改为被动语态
They are going to complete the project in June.
将句子改为被动语态
The pianist gave the pupils some advice.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!帮我把这个句子变成被动语态:My parents bought me a new dress_百度知道
帮我把这个句子变成被动语态:My parents bought me a new dress
A new dress was bought for me by my parents
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
被动语态的相关知识
其他3条回答
A new dress was bought for me by my parents
A dress was bought for me by my parents.
就是楼上的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁把句子变成被动语态或主动语态1.my brother opens the windows every morning2.she didn't clean the room this morning3.do they soeak English in Americe?4.the actor was loved by the young people5.the clothes aren't washed by her6.what was found by them?7.Bob gave her an interesting book8.he bought his children some pencils9.Everyone calls me Xiao Wang10.mary is making a doll11.she cannot compose such fine music12.my mother was cutting down the tree13.he hasn't received the letter14.somebody was cleaning the room when i arrived15.we often heard him singing16.we believe him to be a great scholar17.my father made me go there alone18.Everyboby will know the truth soon
1.The windows are opened by my brother every morning.2.The room wasn't cleaned by her this morning.3.Is English spoken by them in America?4.The young people loved the actor.5.She doesn't wash the clothes.6.What did they find?7.An interesting book was given to her by Bob.8.Some pencils were bought for his children by him.9.I am called Xiao Wang by everyone.10.A doll is being made by Mary.11.Such fine music can't be coposed by her.12.The tree was being cut down by my mother.13.The letter hasn't been received by him.14.The room was being cleaned by somebody when I arrived.15.He is often heard singing by us.16.He is believed to be a great scholar.17.I was made to go there alone by my father.18.The truth will be known soon by everybody.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.my brother opens the windows every morning
the window is opened by my brother every morning2.she didn't clean the room this morning
the room didn't get cleaned by her this morning<b...
1主宾掉换 如第一句窗户作主语 再加be动词 加动词被动形式 加by母亲 最后把原句里的剩余成分放回句中即可
^=^楼主不好噫思 我用手机打的不能帮你翻出来 给个分吧
1.The windows are opened by my brother every morning.2.The room wasn't cleaned by her this morning.3.Is English spoken by them in America?4.Young people love the actor.5.She didn't...
主动表被动的关键在于“主宾换位”,动词变为 be +过分1. The windows are opened by my brother every morning.2. The room wasn't cleaned by her this morning.3.Is English spoken (by they) in America?4.The youn...
The windows were opened by my brother every morning.the room wasn't cleaned by she this morning.is english spoken in Americe?the young people loved the actorshe didn't wash the clo...
1、The windows are opended by my brother every morning.2、The room was not cleaned by she this morning.3、English are spoken by them in America.4、The young people love the actor.5、She didn't wash the clothes.6、What do they find.不保证全对
1.The windows are opened my brother every morning2.The room wasn't cleaned by her this morning3.Is English spoken by them in Americe?4.The young people
love the actor.5.She didn't...
扫描下载二维码把下列句子改成被动语态They planted trees last spring.I take care of my sister everyday.Her teacher calls me on Monday.The works make new clothes and shoes.We must finish our homework before Iam going to bed.Can you see a doctor at once?We will have our supper at six.My friend has sent us some new booksWe are doing our lessons in the room.He is having a meeting now.
陌陌陌式傻8
They planted trees last spring.Treas were planted last spring.I take care of my sister everyday.My sister areI taken care of by me everyday.Her teacher calls me on Monday.I am called by hHer teacher on Monday.The workers make new clothes and shoes.New clothes and shoes are made by the workers.We must finish our homework before Iam going to bed.Our homework must be finished before Iam going to bed.Can you see a doctor at once?&A doctor can be seen at once?We will have our supper at six.Our supper will be had at six.My friend has sent us some new booksWe have been sent some new books by my friend.We are doing our lessons in the room.Our lessons are being done by us&in the room.10.& He is having a meeting now.&&&&&&&A meeting is being had now.
还有两题麻烦看看,谢谢Are& the students helping an old man over thereWill they have noodles for linch tomorrow morning
如果你把每题分开提问,你就能让更多的人帮助你,你说是吗?这样人们也更乐意帮你的忙。Are& the students helping an old man over there?Is an old man being helped by the students&over there?Will they have noodles for lunch tomorrow morning?Will noodles be&had by them for lunch tomorrow morning?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 被动语态讲解 的文章

随机推荐