him .(呼和浩特)  A.
have known
D.will know  2、He
_______ been
Shanghai , has
he ?  A.
D. still 
Li ______?  A.
a moment ago  4、The famous writer _____ one new book in the past two year .  A. is
written  5、-Our country
______ a lot so far .   -Yes . I hope it will be even ______ .  A. well
B. good  C. better
D. better 
6、Zhao Lan ______already
______in this school for two years .  A. studying
B. study  C. studied
D. studying 
7、We ______ Xiao
girl .  A. know
knew  8、Harry Potter is a very nice film .I_______ it twice .  A.
D.see  9、-These
States .  
-Really ? When _____
there ?  A. will
gone  10、-______ you ___ your
yet ?   -Yes . I _____
ago .  A.
D finished
H finished  C.
D. finish  11、 His
______ the
1978 .  A.
has joined
12、-Do you know him well ?  -
Sure .We _________ friends since ten years ago .  A.
B. have been
C. have become
D. have made 
13、-How long have you
________ here ?  -About two months .  A.
play ________ for
minutes .  A.
begun  C.
began  15、 It
army .  A.
was  16、 Miss
office . she_______
library .  A.has
parents ______
years .  A.
been  18、The students have cleaned the classroom, ______?A. so they
B. don't they
C. have they
D. haven't they  19、 ______ has Mr White been a member of Greener China since he
to China?  A. How soon, comes
B. How often, got  C. How long, came
D. How far, arrived20、 His uncle ______ for more than 9 years.  A. has come here
B. has started to work  C. has lived there
D. has left the university二、 句型转换。1、He has never surfed, ____________
?(改成反意疑问句)2、They have been here since 2000.
(对划线部分提问)____________
have they been here?3、The old man _________ last year. He ______ for a year. (die) (动词填空)4、This factory opened twenty years ago.(同义句转换)This factory ______________ for twenty years.5、Miss Gao left an hour ago.
(同义句转换)Miss Gao ________ _______ ________ ________ an hour ago.6、Her mother has been a Party member for three years .(同义句)  Her
mother _______ the
________ .7、The Green Family moved to France two years ago. (同义句转换)_______ two years ________ the Green family moved to France.8、The bus has arrived here. It arrived ten minutes ago. (把两个句子合并成一个句子)___________________________________________Ⅱ被动语态一、用动词的被动语态填空:1. English ____________(speak) by many people.2. The trees _______________(plant) by them last year.3. That building _________(build) two years ago.4. This kind of computer ________(make) in China.5. _________ flowers _______ (sell) in this shop?6. That picture ___________ (draw) by a little girl.7. Lei Feng _________________ (remember) by us.8. Japanese ______________ ( not teach) in our school.9. ---When _______ this hotel ________ (build) ? ---Three years ago.10. --Why didn't you go to Jim's birthday party?--Oh. I______________(not invite)11. --What do you want, sir?--Could you tell me if computers___________(sell) in this shop.12. --A lot of things should_________(do) to protect the environment.--I agree with you..13. Great changes____________(take) place in my hometown since 1990.14. --When ______the bridge______(build)? Do you know?--
Two years ago.15. ----Can I take the magazine out of the reading room?----Sorry Magazines of this kind can't_________(take) out.二、把下列句子变成被动语态:1
Millie printed this picture last week.2
He sells coke in a small shop.3
People grow rice in China.4
He wrote the letter last night.5
Tom took many beautiful photos in the Summer Palace.6
My brother didn't turn on the TV last night.7
Do they sell the computers in this shop?8
We connected the keyboard to the computer.9
Some of us don't like English.10
Did your parent look after you in the hospital?三、句型转换1. He has to stay in hospital for three weeks. (对划线部分提问)_______ _______ ______ he _______ to stay in hospital?2. Daniel taught himself how to make a home page. (改为同义句)Daniel _______ how to make a home page ______ ________.3. Why not make a plan? ( 改为同义句)_______ ______ _______ a plan?4. They often take an underground to the People's Square. (改为同义句)They often ______ to the People's Square ___ _____________.中考真题1.
The dress fits me well, ____ I don't want to buy it because it's too expensive. [2006南京]A.
I am different from my twin sister. I love dancing, ______ she is interested in reading.A.
-Our teacher wouldn't give us the answers to the questions directly.-Why not work them out all by ____ [2005安徽]A.
themselves
B. himselfC. ourselves
D. myself4.
The teacher ____ his students to hand in their compositions before Friday.A. said
-There is nobody here. Let's play football.-No, we can't. My father often tells me ____ in the street. It's dangerous. [2006长沙]A. to play
B. don't playC. not to play
D. don't to play6.
"Super Girl" is hot now, but many parents don't ____ their children to take part in it.
[06太原]A. teach
-Why not swim in the river?-Oh, no. Our teacher told us ____ here. It's dangerous. [2006海南]A.
B. will not swim  C. to swim
D. not to swim8.
Children also need time ____. [06南充]A. play
B. to play
C. plays9. Have you heard of the accident on the high way ? Yes,it is said that a boy named Harry _________(kill)in it.10. Windows should ________(keep) open so that fresh air can come in . You are right ,especially in this season .11.
What a beautiful fridge !How long have you had it ?For only two months .It ___________(buy) on my last birthday .12.
in China"_________(see) on many things even in America13.
The little girl was made play the piano two hours a day .(改错)14.
Betty was heard _____in her bedroom.A
C. to sing
D. sang15.
Do you know that a
________(waste) in our town every
day .Yes ,it's a serious problem .16.
Our earth is getting
more and more crowded .Yes . New
ways must _________(find)to stop the population from growing too fast .17.
Don't know when ______ (have) a picnic?18.
She is very busy today. She has a lot of
work _____(do).19.
Our teacher asked us _____(be) careful when we crossed the road.20.
It's easy for us ________(answer) the question. 要想很好地区分have done和have been doing,我们需要从两个方面来讨论:一、完成时态和完成进行时态本身意义的差别;二、要结合动词的不同延续特点。首先我们来看两种时态的意义差别,两者根本区别是:完成进行时强调动作持续的过程(emphasis on duration),完成时强调动作的结果或成就(emphasis on achievement)。具体来讲,现在完成进行时have been doing强调的是在一段时期内某项活动的持续性,强调的是动作本身。现在完成时have done则是强调动作产生的结果或取得的成就,而不是动作本身。二者的这种区别我们从下面的这些例句可以很好地领悟到:(2) a. My hands are very dirty. I've been painting the house.b. I have painted the house green. The house was white, but now it's green.思维分析:句a中have been painting表示painting动作一直在持续,活动还没有结束,所以才有my hands are very dirty这样的现状。句a意思是"我的手很脏,我现在一直在给房间刷漆"。句b中have painted表示painted动作已经结束,而且动作导致的结果是the house was white, but now it's green房间现在是绿色的了。(3) a. I've been cleaning the house but I still haven't finished.b. I've cleaned the house, but I still haven't finished.(×)思维分析:为什么这里句a是正确的,而句b是错误的呢?理由很简单,句a用完成进行时have been cleaning就表明动作一直在持续,还没有结束,意思是"我一直在打扫房间,还没有扫完"。句b是错误的,因为它前面句子用了完成时态have cleaned就应该表示动作cleaned已经结束,即"我把房间已经打扫完了",而后面接了一个I still haven't finished,显然前后矛盾。根据上面讨论的这两种时态本身意义的差别,我们就可以回答上面第一个问题,即我们为什么不能说上面句(1):I have been drinking five cups of coffee this afternoon.(×)前面说过,完成进行时强调动作持续的过程,而完成时则强调动作的结果或成就。既然强调动作的持续性,因此完成进行时是表示一种看起来是不间断的动作。如果涉及到做一件事的次数或一共做了多少件事情,这时都相当于把动作分割为一次一次的间断动作了,所以不能用现在完成进行时。从另一方面来说,既然讲到动作的次数或是一共做了几件事情,这两种情况都是在强调动作的结果或成就(emphasis on achievement),而不是动作本身过程(emphasis on duration),所以只能用现在完成时have done。因此,我们可以得出这样的结论:完成进行时态不能用来谈某个动作的具体次数或几件事情。这时,我们要用完成时态。这就解释了为什么在老外思维里没有:I have been drinking five cups of coffee this afternoon.(×)这样的句子,而一定会这么说:(4) I have drunk five cups of coffee this afternoon.因为这里说出了具体的五杯咖啡。在上文中我们提到过,区分完成时态与完成进行时态还要结合动词的不同延续特点。换句话说,动词延续时间的长短也会影响这两种时态的使用。这里,我先来回答一位读者的提问,那位读者来信问道:"我可以说 I have been living here for ten years吗?"我们可以肯定地回答,当然可以这么说,比如:(5) a. I have been living here for ten years.b. I have lived h......练习答案:1、现在完成时主要强调过去发生的动作对现在造成的影响,或过去发生的动作还未结束,一直持续到现在或将来,重点在于对现在的影响。这种考查难度较大,往往无时间状语,需要从上下文分析、推理才行。故上两侧根据上下文分析、推理,正确答案是B。2、现在完成时常与already(已经),just(刚刚,正好),ever(曾经),never(从来,也不;从不),before(以前),yet(仍然)等连用。故2应选B。3、C4、现在完成时常与recently(近来),so
far(到目前为止),in
past/"last + 一段时间"等时间状语连用。因为上述短语表示的是从现在起往前推算的一段时间,句中的动作是从过去某一时间或时刻开始持续到现在的。故4应选D。5、C6、现在完成时时常与"for +时间段或since +过去时间点"连用(含从句,从句过去时)。故6应选C。7、C8、现在完成时还与once(一次),twice(两次),three
times(三次),several
times(几次)等表示重复次数的词语连用。故8应选B。9、现在完成时与一般过去时容易混淆,就是因为它们所表示的动作都发生在过去,但二者又有区别:一般过去时表示过去某个时间发生的事、存在的状态或经常发生的动作,说话的侧重点在于陈述一件过去的事情,与现在没有关系;现在完成时表示与现在有关系的发生在过去的动作,它不与表示过去的时间状语(如yesterday , last
ago等)连用。故9的正确答案为B。10、B11、现在完成时中,非延续性动词不能与for和since引导的表示一段时间的状语连用,通常是用相应的延续性动词来代替。故11的正确答案依次为:D。12、B
15、A。16、"have/has
to + 地点"表示"某人去了某地(还未回来)",指主语所指的人不在这儿。"have/has
in + 地点"表示"在某地呆了多长时间",常与表示时间的状语连用。"have/has
+地点"表示"曾经去过某地(但现在已不在那儿)。"故16的正确答案为A。17、A
20、C二、句型转换。1、has he?
2、How long
3、died, has been dead4、has been open
5、has been away
6、joined;ago7、It is, since
8、The bus has been here for ten minutes.已解决问题
现在完成时的被动语态have/has+been+done不懂
&1.现在完成时:主语+have/has+done2.被动语态:be+done合成的被动语态:have/has+been+done?为什么不是have/has+be+done?thanks a lot.
提问时间: 14:58:28提问者:
同学您好,现在完成时的被动语态可以这么理解:be动词的现在完成时,那就是have/has been.这时如果是被动,那就是have/has been done。祝您学习愉快! 欢迎登陆新东方在线欢迎到新东方在线论坛感谢您对新东方在线的支持和信任如您的问题未能得到妥善解决或有其他问题请访问:或联系售后客服:400 676 2300
回答时间: 20:51:48
[知识堂达人]
考研直通车
英语四六级
商务英语/BEC
口语风暴课程
青春期问题
娱乐八卦吐槽
旗下成员公司 全国客服专线:400-676-2300 上海客服专线:021- 购卡咨询(上海):021-Copyright (C)
Inc. All rights reserved. 新东方在线 版权所有
京公安备110-1081940本站为公益性网站,部分内容来源网络,如无意中侵犯了您的版权,请来信告知,本站将在3个工作日内删除
Copyright © 2010
All Rights Reserved
苏ICP备号-1君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
【精品PPT】现在完成时的被动语态
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口用动词的正确形式将下面的句子变成现在完成时的被动语态。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:

我要回帖

更多关于 积极急急急 的文章

随机推荐