初一英语作业100词带翻译 我的学校生活、我的暑假3生活、我的假期收获

求英语高手帮我把下面的这些中文翻译为英文,变成一篇《我的假期》的作文,显然是多了点,但请帮帮忙嘛。_百度知道
求英语高手帮我把下面的这些中文翻译为英文,变成一篇《我的假期》的作文,显然是多了点,但请帮帮忙嘛。
岁月悠悠间悄声息沐浴于冥冥太空嬉戏于林间精灵早已走童红房绿草沐浴着风雪奔向诱熟夹着春意冬我迎度假期
耶终于放假我像笼放飞鸟自由、快乐、放松、兴高采烈摆脱沉重肉体束缚际空飞翔
转眼间我假期几十我始觉乏味我始想念我校积累读书我乐趣清晨早起执书卷、清茶杯诵读低语旷神怡音乐袅袅考试负担作业干扰尽情读读书与作者交谈积累本记何等惬意事啊等美事却离指待剩十几我才发现我觉前全部都虚度我没放弃我相信间像海绵水要挤总能挤读书所悟乐忘忧我发现美所我美思想
我始制作漂亮像框、画素描、练习电琴、网冲浪、制作画忙我亦乐乎我真明白句:美处都于我眼睛缺少美缺少发现假期我知道我口才所我读许关于演讲与口才书我觉我思想更进步更充实我要用思想打败我理压力冰冻三尺非寒水滴石穿非功我现迈第步相信能直步青云相信要我才必用我定功我才发现没书籍像没阳光我假期我觉我假期虽没游山玩水我假期充实假期使我智慧书籍我我鸟插翅膀书像艘船我狭隘载向边际海洋新翅膀许遇伤折尼采说句:没礁石阻挡能激起美丽浪花
所我谢我假期我假期真美
间流水假期要结束寒假我非充实虽独自家我却增识我都愉快少知识我觉我
提问者采纳
啊 我翻译:Years may wrinkle the time old man quietly basked in invisible space between the woods on that day, playing fairies, already out of childhood red house, the green grass, bathed in the snow to rush to attractive maturity, in this clip the awaken of spring winter, we ushered in the annual vacations. Excellent! Finally had a holiday, we like from the cage bird fly as, and freedom, and happy and relaxed and cheerful, off this heavy physical bondage, in the boundless flying in the sky. Turn my holidays passed dozens of days, I began to feel boring, I began to miss my school life, and accumulation and reading became my greatest pleasure, to get up early in the morning hold book a roll, green tea cup organizer-selected whispers, relaxed, music curl, no exam, no homework the burden of the interference, heartily to read, read, and the authors conversation, in front of the experience accumulated track, this is how pleased! But such beauty, but in the left ten days rest assured, learn I found out, I think that before all lost, but I didn't give up, because I believe that &time like the water in sponge, milking can always crowded out.& When studying sometimes heart has feelings, sometimes joy but your person forgets worry, I find that life is beautiful, so I have the beautiful thought. I began to create beautiful picture frames, sketch, exercises, electrotone, surfing the Internet, making small animation, busy I delight, I really understand a words: &beauty is everywhere some, for our eyes are not lacking beauty, but a lack of discovery.& On vacation, and I know my eloquence is not very good, so I read a lot about speech and eloquence book, I also think my thoughts more progress, fuller, I want to use the psychological pressure of ideological beat me, but &one day.god dripping water wears away a stone, a brand-day work.& Now I took the first step, believe that no one can straight step qingyun, believing that only there is a miracle, I will certainly succeed. I just found a life without books, like people without the sun, this is my holiday life. I think my holiday though not to travel, but my holiday very substantial. Holiday gives my wisdom in the books, for my birds on the wing, the send me from narrow place load to the infinite sea. New wings might meet injury fold, but as Nietzsche's words: no reef block can arouse the beautiful spray. Therefore, I have to thank my vacation, my holiday really beautiful! Time is like water flowing holidays is going to the end. This winter holiday I live very enrichment, although home alone, but I grew life common sense. Every day I enjoyed, also learned a lot, I think I grow up.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
岁月悠悠间悄声息沐浴于冥冥太空嬉戏于林间精灵早已走童红房绿草沐浴着风雪奔向诱熟夹着春意冬我迎度假期
耶终于放假我像笼放飞鸟自由、快乐、放松、兴高采烈摆脱沉重肉体束缚际空飞翔
转眼间我假期几十我始觉乏味我始想念我校积累读书我乐趣清晨早起执书卷、清茶杯诵读低语旷神怡音乐袅袅考试负担作业干扰尽情读读书与作者交谈积累本记何等惬意事啊等美事却离指待剩十几我才发现我觉前全部都虚度我没放弃我相信间像海绵水要挤总能挤读书所悟乐忘忧我发现美所我美思想
我始制作漂亮像框、画素描、练习电琴、网冲浪、制作画忙我亦乐乎我真明白句:美处都于我眼睛缺少美缺少发现假期我知道我口才所我读许关于演讲与口才书我觉我思想更进步更充实我要用思想打败我理压力冰冻三尺非寒水滴石穿非功我现迈第步相信能直步青云相信要我才必用我定功我才发现没书籍像没阳光我假期我觉我假期虽没游山玩水我假期充实假期使我智慧书籍我我鸟插翅膀书像艘船我狭隘载向边际海洋新翅膀许遇伤折尼采说句:没礁石阻挡能激起美丽浪花
所我谢我假期我假期真美
间流水假期要结束寒假我非充实虽独自家我却增识我都愉快少知识我觉我zzxxaxxaxxx
你假期应该去补习英文了。
楞个长,鬼才来答!
连悬赏分都没有……
中文翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文初一水平60词我的学校生活怎么写_百度知道
英语作文初一水平60词我的学校生活怎么写
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
I go to school at half past seven every morning.
我每早7点半.
When i get to school, i have to do the cleaning with my classmates.
我校候,我要我同起做值.
After that i have 4 lessons in the morning and 2 lessons in the afternoon.
紧接着,我午要4节课,午要两节课. The school is over at about half past four.
午四点半放
My favourite teacher is my english teacher and of course my favourite subject is also english.
我喜欢英语师,所我科目英语. My maths is just a mess. I can't understand what the teacher is talking about.
我数比较差.我听明白师课讲. I don't know how to solve this problem.
我知道要解决问题. Anyway, i enjoy my school life.
论何,我享受校
I join English Corner every week. I can speak English with many other students there.
我每周参加英语角.我跟许其用英语交流. It's very interesting and exciting.
We play basketball,volleyball, ping-pong at the rest time. They are very relaxing.
空余间我打篮球.排球兵乓球.都让我放松.
I like my classes, my friends and my teachers.
我喜欢我课程,朋友师. All in all, I love my school.
总言,我我校.
I find my school life is more and more meaningful and colorful.
我发现我校越越意义丰富彩. My school life is wonderful. 我校精彩.
懂单词根据译文翻译其单词 good
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问题补充&&
But such beauty, I will certainly succeed, I began to miss my school life, in this clip the awaken of spring winter. Therefore, music curl, a brand-day work, playing fairies, I think I grow up, When studying sometimes words, already out of childhood red house, and freedom, electrotone, I also think my thoughts more progress, to get up early in the morning hold book a roll, but as Nietzsche' On vacation, milking can always crowded out, exercises, green tea cup organizer-selected whispers, off this heavy physical bondage, the green grass: no reef block can arouse send me from narrow place load to the infinite sea, I find that life is beautiful, in front of the experientime like the water in sponge, bathed in the snow to rush to attractive maturity, the book is like a ship, this is my holiday life, relaxed, like people without the sun. I just found a life without books, for my birds on the wing, I began to feel boring, busy I delight, no homework the burden of the interference, but I didn&#39, I want to use the psychological pressure of ideological beat me.&quot. Every day I enjoyed, but my holiday very substantial, but &quot, no exam, read, we ushered in the annual vacations, I really understand a words, in the boundless flying in the sky, surfing the Internet. Excellent, although home alone, believing that only there is a miracle, and the authors conversation, learn I found out, believe that no one can......余下全文>>
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
水滴石穿,非一日之寒,我们像从笼子里放飞的小鸟一样。
好耶,还学到了不少知识,因为我相信“时间像海绵里的水,心旷神怡,我要用思想打败我的心理压力!终于放假了,与作者交谈中,有时乐而忘忧,我不得不感谢我的假期:“美是到处都有的,我的思想更进步了,我为我的鸟儿插上了翅膀,我又开始想念我的学校生活了,要挤总能挤的出来。”在假期中,剩下十几天我才发现的,又自由,但“冰冻三尺,我知道我的口才不是很好,无考试之负担,正把我从狭隘的地方载向无边无际的海洋、兴高采烈的、又快乐,对于我们的眼睛不是缺少美,却是在离开学指日可待,我真的明白了一句话,这是何等惬意之事啊,在心爱的积累本上记下心得,忙的我不亦乐乎、练习电子琴、画素描。”我现在迈出了第一步,我觉得我长大了。这个寒假我过得非常充实、又放松!
时间如流水,我发现生活是美好的,奔向诱人的成熟,相信无人能直步青云,就好像人们没有了阳光,在无际的天空中飞翔、在网上冲浪,可是我没有放弃,读书中。
转眼间我的假期过去了好几十天,但正如尼采说的一句话,无作业之干扰,相信只要天生我才必有用,书像一艘船、清茶一杯。”在读书时有时心有所悟,摆脱了这沉重的肉体束缚,而积累和读书成了我最大的乐趣,我开始觉得乏味了。我这才发现生活里没有书籍,诵读低语。假期使我的智慧里有了书籍。我觉得我的假期虽然没有游山玩水,时间老人悄无声息地沐浴于冥冥的太空,但我却增长了生活常识。我天天都过得很愉快,尽情去读,我的假期真美好,音乐袅袅,我觉得以前全部都虚度了:没有礁石的阻挡怎能激起美丽的浪花,所以我有了美的思想,非一日之功,我也觉得。新翅膀也许会遇到伤折。
我开始制作漂亮的像框,我们又迎来了一年一度的假期生活,而是缺少发现,当日嬉戏于林间的小精灵们早已走出童年的红房子,虽然独自在家,但我的假期很充实,更充实了,我一定会成功,绿草地沐浴着风雪。
所以,假期生活就要结束了,这就是我的假期生活,在这夹着春意的冬天,清晨早起执书一卷,所以我读了许多关于演讲与口才的书!可是这等美事、制作小动画岁月悠悠
你假期应该去补习英文了。
楞个长,鬼才来答!
FFFFF主流&
连悬赏分都没有……
和风沁舞love&
信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &