__________The
morning,We have a library in our school,英汉互译向他借2只排球_______________
不得不做某事______________________4,
It&#39,(保持句意不变)_____
nespaper,2,(保持句意不变)____
_____ a library in
school,s,3,
提问者采纳
,去掉of,&nbsp,There isBring toborrow two volleyball from him,去掉to保证对~~望采纳,opens改为open,,have to do something去掉to,look后面加at,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
去掉s)d, eighty-nine,I borrowed him 2 volley balls
b,1,always&quot,Millie&#39,Mum often buys vegetables on her way home 望采纳~~谢谢,s watch look nice,Lilly likes the number,c,There is a libary in our school2,有s了,,She always bring her dog to here,The reading room only open on Saturday morning。(&quot,(&quot,e,所以bring也不可以有s)b,open&quot,Bring the newspaper to me 3)英汉互译a,Had to do something 4)单句改错a,
1、These is
2、Pass to 3、borrow 2 vohave to do sth4、删掉 to
Look 后面加上at
opens only
1。there is
2。give. ..to.
3。(would you )borrow two volleyball from him .
have ...to. do.
it´s. 改为its.
opens 改为open.
there is ; give to ;borrow two
Have to do sth.改错:1、去掉 2、look at; 3、only改为
改为 looks
like; 5、把to 去掉
1.There is 后面的不会,第四大项的第一小题把brings改成bring
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁数学英语题求解答_百度知道
提问者采纳
(1)西25千米,6=52,(2)87&#升,第18题,
求全部过程,写到纸上发来最好
英文我也可以帮你我直接下答案了sectionA:who,brother,these,family,grandparentsThese are oranges.These are your brothers.That is my family.Have a good day!What's your name?
Nice to meet you.thanks.SectionB答案如下:daughter.grandfa.mom.aunt.sister.
以上就是全部答案了,望采纳。有不清楚的可以再问我哦,~
可否有序号。。
不好意思,刚注意到Section A的最后一题要选框里的,答案分别是B,E,D,C,A
我都看不懂是哪题额额
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
(1)所有15+(-4)+,,+(-17)=-24
(2)15+4+11+13+10+12+3+13+17=98
98*0,,,18题,8Section A1who
5grandparents1daughter
(1)How,6=58,
(15-4+11+13-10-12+3-13-17=-24
带绝对值符号)2题
15+4+11+13+10+12+3+13+17=98 98*0.6=58.8
英语发来得满分,还可以再加
别问我英语
你再发点数学给我都行 英语我做得多数是错的别害了你
Section BDaughterGrandmotherAuntSisterSection A&(1)B &(2)E &(3)D &(4)C (5)A
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语题求解答_百度知道
英语题求解答
her name is in it. A.must
C.can&#39,m sorry to hear that
B.I&#39, --Sorry,ll ask Wendy________. A.why to start
B.who to start
C.which to start
D.when to start41.--Could you lend me your dictionary, Your father is sleeping. A.put
D.sit47.Lots of football fans plan________ the FIFA World Cup in South Africa. A.watch
B.watches
C.to watch
D.watched48.All of us found ________necessary to keep the balance of nature. A.it
D.one49.--What is five and six,it&#39, Do you know, I want to ________ the new word. --Sure.Here you are. A.look out
B.look up
C.look at
D.look after42.It&#39,s raining outside.Remember to ________ an umbrella with you when you go out. A.take
D.send43.--Dad, It is nice. --Only about three weeks. A.had
C.received
D.borrow53.--Hello.tiffs is Jack.May I speak to Tom,he isn&#39,t in at the moment,t
D.need 45.--What&#39, It&#39, --It ________ belong to Lucy.Look, King. --Yes.He is Mr,s a post office over there.Can you see it,t like it
D.I&#39, A.where can I buy some stamps
B.how can I get to the museum C.where I can buy some stamps
D.how I can get to the museum,can you help me, There is________ wrong with my computer. --OK, --Yes.There&#39,I&#39, --Yes,m afraid so C.I don&#39, King&#39,s in the box,m coming. A.nothing
B.everything
C.anything
D.something 44.--Whose notebook is this,s so heavy. --There________ lots of books in it. A.is
D.be46.Mary,s see the dolphins. --Great! I like to watch them________ and swim. A.jump
B.to jump
C.jumping
D.are jumping55.--Excuse me.Could you tell me________,If he ________back.I&#39,could you please________ down the music ,s________ A.nine
C.thirteen
D.fifteen50.--Thank you for offering such a good meal.A.I&#39,ll ask him to call you back. A.come
C.have come
D.came54.--Let&#39,m glad you all enjoy it51.--Look.The boy ________ Mr,s son.Bill King. A.hears from
B.goes over
C.looks like
D.laughs at52.--How long have you ________ your e-book,40.We are going to have a school trip tomorrow.I&#39,
提问者采纳
if引导的时间状语从句, D
什么时候出发41, A
有个“and” 与后面的swim 并列55,40, A
it 作形式宾语49, C
plan to do something 计划做某事48,C
宾语从句语序要与陈述句一样。即主语+谓语+宾语+其他。post office与 stamps
有----希望回答有所帮助, A
take sth with sb43,B
由books是复数形式要用are46, B
look up the new word查字典42, D
我感到很高兴你们都喜欢。51, C
look like somebody看起来像52, B
turn down 把声音关小47,主句用将来时,从句用一般现在时表示将来时,局鹘酉帧54, B
五加六等于十一50, A
must表肯定猜测45, D
there is something wrong with sth机器出了某些问题44, A
had 跟延续性动词一起用53,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
D.when to startB.look up
D.somethingA.must
B.turnC.to watch
D.I&#39,m glad you all enjoy itC.looks like B.bought A.come A.jump
C.where I can buy some stamps,
按默认排序
其他2条回答
也可以说consult it for the new word)AD(介系词with在这里表示状况)ABBCABDCBAAC,DB(查字典,
保证正确~~!!40. D 什么时候启程41. B 查字典用look up the dictionary42. A take sth with sb43. D there is something wrong with sth 某某东西出了。。。问题44. A must在这里表肯定猜测45.B 从后面的books是复数形式可知要用are46. B turn down 把。。。声音关小47. C plan to do something 计划做某事48. A it 作形式宾语49. B 五加六等于十一50. D
我感到很高兴你们都喜欢。51. C look like 看起来像。。。52. A had 跟延续性动词一起用53.B if引导的时间状语从句,主句用将来时,从句用一般现在时表示将来时。54. A 有个“and” 与后面的swim 并列,因此选原型即可。55.C 从后面的答语可知跟邮票有关,因此排除B D. 又因为我们所要选的答案在句中做宾语,宾语从句语序要与陈述句一样。即主语+谓语+宾语+其他。
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁计算机英语试题、求答案
计算机英语试题、求答案
1. The ISA buses are designed into the&&&&&&& A . motherboard&&&& B. slot&&&&& C. conductor&&&& D. byte2.&&&&&&&&&&& language is the fastest one.& A. Assembly&&&& B. Machine&&&&& C. Java&&&&&&&&& D. C++3. The boot is a&&&&&& in the diskette.A. interpreter&&&&&& B. category&&&&& C. routine&&&&&& D. interface4. In floppy based system, the boot is normally located on the first&&&&&&& A. shell&&&&&&&&&&&& B. sector&&&&&&&& C. utility&&&&&&&&&&& D. entry5. A queue is said to have&&&&& ordering.A. FIFO(first-in/first-out)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. LIFO(last-in/first-out) C. FILO(first-in/last-out)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. no6.The independent items in a linked list are called nodes. A node consists of&&&&&&&&& .A. two data fields&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a data field and a list& C. a data field and a pointer&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. a list and a pointer7. Which of the following tools is not used in Office Automation?A. browsers&&&&&&&& B. compilers&&&&  & C. spreadsheets&&&&& D. mailers8. Which of the following can not be SCSI device?&A. Disk drive&&&   B. Scanner&&&&&   C. CD-ROM&&&    D. CPU9.A&&&&& is used to communicate with another computer over telephone lines.&A. keyboard&&&&& B. modem&&&&&&& C. mouse&&&&&&&&&& D. printer10.&&&&& is a word processing tool that helps you to create quality documents.A. Word 2000&&&&&& B. Outlook 2000&&&& C. Access 2000&&&& D. Excel 200011.&&&&&&& is a structured data type.A. Number&& B. Character&&&&&&& C. String&&&&&& D. Pointer12. A stack is a data structure that permits data access at&&&&&& .A. any position&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. the top of the list& C. two end of the list&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the end of the list&13. Which of the following is not an expansion card?&A. network card&&&&& B. sound card&&&&&& C. SCSI card&&&&&& D. I/O card14. Many database programs contain built-in math formulas, you can&&&&&&&& &A. calculate the summation&&&&&&&&&&&& B. change the order of recordsC. setup the relationship&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. copy the records15. One ZIP files contains&&&&& file(s).&A. only one&&&&&&&& B. two&&&&&&&&&& C. one or more&&&&&&& D. at least two16.&&&&&&&& is a compression software.&A. WinBench&&&&&&& B. WinRAR&&&&&&& C. XCOPY&&&&&&&& D.Ghost17. Self-extracting archives has an extension of&&&&&&&& A. .com&&&&&&&&&&& B. .txt&&&&&&&&&&& C. .bat&&&&&&&&&& D. .exe18. Computer networks don’t use transmission media of&&&&&&&&&&&& .&A. plastic&&&&&& B. copper wire&&&&&& C. optical fibers&&&& D. microwave&& 19. When computers are connected in a closed loop, it is a&&&&&&& topology.&A. bus&&&&&&&&&& B. ring&&&&&&&&& C. star&&&&&&&&& D. hierarchical20. Which of the following peripheral is not used in multimedia system?&A. A high-capacity hard disk drive&     B. A high-resolution color monitor
1. A ISA 母线是设计在母板 motherboard 上的。
2. B 机器语言 machine language 是最快的。
3. C boot 是“启动程序”。routine 就是“例行程序”的意思。
4. B 那个就叫 boot sector,“引导扇区”。
5. A 队列 queue 是先进先出 FIFO。
6. C 链表 linked list 的节点 node 由数据字段 data field 和指针 pointer 组成。
7. B 编译器 compiler 是程序开发用的,不属于办公室自动化工具。
8. D SCSI 是周边连接的标准,中央处理器 CPU 不用。
9. B 调制解调器 modem 用于通过电话线的电脑通信。
10. A Word 2000 是文字处理器。
11. C 字符串 string 是字符的数组;数组是结构数据类型。
12. B 栈结构 stack 只允许栈顶 top 数据存取。