国光帮帮忙20151210帮帮我谢谢啦↖(^ω^)↗

求英语大神!求帮助!↖(^ω^)↗谢谢!_百度知道
求英语大神!求帮助!↖(^ω^)↗谢谢!
we walked around a lake looking for a good place to fish.I was exciting and wanted to catch a fish immediately.请解释为什么.We drove for a couple of hour and finally arrived at my father&#39短文改错(10处)Last weekend my father and I went fish,谢谢您.My father said they should fish from thet seem to be any fish in the lake.Dad told me that the key to fishing is being patiently.The onlything I catch was a cold.We fished all morning and my father caught four fish,and thatyou have to wait the fish to come to you,so therejust didn&#39.Fs most favorite lake
提问者采纳
The only thing I CAUGHT was a cold. We fished all morning and my father caught four fish. I was EXCITED and wanted to catch a fish immediately. Fs most favorite lake. My father said WE should fish from the top of a large rock, so there just WASN&#39, and that you have to wait FOR theT seem to be any fish in the lake. Dad told me that the key OF fishing is being PATIENT, we walked around THE lake looking for a good place to fish. We drove for a couple of HOURS and finally arrived at my father&#39Last weekend my father and I went FISHING
  亲,all morning改成all the morning对不对?  
patiently为什么改成patient?didn‘t为什么改成wasn't?  求解释,谢谢您啦!
all morning不可改成all the morningpatiently是副词,用来修饰动词;patient是形容词。这句的句型是: 主语 + is + 形容词。so there (just) WASN'T (seem to be) any fish in the lake. 若省去括弧内的词,那就该明白为什么didn‘t该改成wasn't了吧。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求帮我解答5.6题↖(^ω^)↗↖(^ω^)↗ _百度作业帮
求帮我解答5.6题↖(^ω^)↗↖(^ω^)↗
求帮我解答5.6题↖(^ω^)↗↖(^ω^)↗&
5乙先爬完 正方形的周长=2*4=8 园的周长=2*3.14=6.28 答:乙先爬完一圈6七月份用电=180+180*20%=216电费=216*0.57=123.12元大:小明家七月份用电费为123.12
6题已经给你了。。你刷新下网页试试。。帮个忙亲↖(^ω^)↗!_百度知道
帮个忙亲↖(^ω^)↗!
提问者采纳
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
6 8 9 10 12/1 3 4 7 11 13 14 15这些都是固定用俯梗碘妓鄢幻碉潍冬璃法:乐器前加定冠词the运动器材前是零冠词/望采纳,谢谢
体育的东西不填,音乐的填the
图看不是很清,球类前面加the,乐器前面加the