求女大神求放过们翻译,谢谢

&& 查看话题
求大神们帮我翻译一下下面的内容,谢谢了!
   渴求下面内容的专业翻译
摘要:本实验研究了改性活性炭的吸附性能。以改性活性炭为吸附剂,甲苯气体为吸附质。通过改性活性炭对甲苯气体的吸附动力学研究,考察了活性炭粒径、负载次数、气体流量以及床层高度等因素对穿透曲线形状的影响。实验结果表明:当床层内径为2cm高为20cm的吸附装置时,活性炭的粒径对动态吸附过程有着直接的影响,负载次数和甲苯气体的初始浓度对动态吸附过程有一定的影响,而气体流量和床层高度对其动态吸附过程影响不明显。
仅供参考:P
Abstracts:This study aimed to evaluate the adsorbability of modified activated carbon. In this study, adsorption dynamics was investigated with modified activated carbon used as adsorbent and toluene gas as adsorbate. The effects of particle diameter of activated carbon, load frequency, gas flows and bed height on the breakthrough curve were also evaluated. The results showed that in an adsorption plant with bed internal diameter of 2 cm and height of 20 cm, the particle diameter of activated carbon had a direct effect on dynamic adsorption process, and load frequency and initiate concentrations of toluene gas showed an effect on dynamic adsorption process to a certain extent, while gas flows and bed height had no effects on it. Abstract: the experimental study on the adsorption of modified activated carbon. By using the modified activated carbon as adsorbent, toluene gas as adsorbent. Through the modification of activated carbon on the adsorption kinetics of toluene gas, effects of activated carbon particle size, load frequency, gas flow rate and bed height and other factors on the penetration curve shape. The experimental results show that: when the bed layer diameter for 2cm as high as adsorption device 20cm, particle size of activated carbon on the dynamic adsorption process has a direct impact on the initial concentration of toluene gas load times and has certain effects on the dynamic adsorption process, and the gas flow rate and bed height on the dynamic adsorption process influence the obvious.求大神们翻译成英文,阳光事业一路阳光,第一个阳光是名字要用拼音谢谢._作业帮
求大神们翻译成英文,阳光事业一路阳光,第一个阳光是名字要用拼音谢谢.
求大神们翻译成英文,阳光事业一路阳光,第一个阳光是名字要用拼音谢谢.
Sunny's (Yangguang's) cause be sunny all the way.前一个Sunny是人名.
大锅饭vdgfdg地方个
Yang Guang
all the way to the cause of the sun,
yangguang enterprise
阳光事业always sunshine
这应该是一句祝愿词吧
May Yangguang‘s business have a bright future!
希望对你有用哈中文翻译成英文,要求格式正确,论文中需要的,求英语大神们多多帮忙!提前谢谢你们了!_百度知道
中文翻译成英文,要求格式正确,论文中需要的,求英语大神们多多帮忙!提前谢谢你们了!
关爱有特殊需求人群已经成为当代城市发展水平的一种表现,大多以正常人舒适标准建设,因此本课题从轮椅使用者的实际情况出发。在天津人民公园的现有导向设施中,收集国内和国外同类型公园中针对轮椅乘坐者的案例。针对符号、材质、图形,经过分析总结出本课题的研究点与设计方向,对人民公园无障碍视觉导向信息进行全方位的设计研究,无形中成为了有特殊需求人群的“障碍”,总结了现有导向设施的不足。其中、颜色摘要,具有积极的现实意义、灯光。本课题通过对人民公园中视觉导向信息的深入调研,对解决该公园中体验区内全方位的无障碍游览提供了设计思路:随着现代生活的快速发展。同时通过查阅大量的文献,多次前往实地进行问卷调查与拍摄,部分导向设施由于复杂或者高度等问题给轮椅使用者带来了诸多的障碍、形式与布局等视觉信息对轮椅乘坐者无障碍导向信息展开研究
视觉导向信息这些也需要翻译一下:
轮椅乘坐者关键词,无障碍设计,拜托了
提问者采纳
this has. At the same time, by consulting a lot of literatures, this topic has summarized the focal point of its research and design direction, collecting case studies aiming at wheelchair users of similar parks in the country and abroad, graphics, caring for people with special needs has become a manifestation of contemporary cities’ development levels, therefore, colorsA barrier-free design, a positive and practical significance, materials: wheelchair users.
The topic carries out studies on the barrier-free guidance information for wheelchair users by targeting on the visual information in terms of symbols. Among which, and through analysing these data, considering the actual situations of wheelchair users, this topic sums up the shortcomings of the present guidance facilities, this topic conducts an all-round design research on barrier-free visual guidance information in the People’s Park.Key words, some guidance facilities bring about many obstructions to those wheelchair users due to complication or height problems, they virtually become the “hindrance” to those people with special needs. The present guidance facilities of the People’s Park in Tianjin were built with the comfort standard of normal people:In view of the accelerating developm visual guidance information, lightings, and provides design ideas for an all-round barrier-free tour of the experience zone in the park, forms and layouts. By conducting in-depth investigation and research in the guidance information of The People’s Park and several on-site questionnaire surveys and filming
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中文翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
资料整理结合好了、多少字我原创的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神翻译,谢谢,在线等!_百度知道
求大神翻译,谢谢,在线等!
提问者采纳
一个幼儿园老师决定让他的学生玩一个游戏,幼儿园老师告诉班里每一个学生带一个塑料书包装一些土豆,每一个旦梗测妓爻幻诧潍超璃土豆将会被赋予孩子恨的一个人的名字,所以一个孩子塑料袋子放的土豆的数量将会取决于他恨的人的数量。当着一天来临,每个孩子带来一些有他恨的人的名字的土豆。一些人有两个,一些有三个,还有一些达到五个。
幼儿园老师告诉孩子们一个星期内无论他们走到哪里都带这个装着土豆的袋子。一天又一天的过去,孩子们开始抱怨由于土豆腐烂散发的令人不愉快的味道。除此之外,那些有五个土豆的人不得不带着更重的包,一个星期之后,孩子们解放了因为游戏结束了。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
一名幼儿园老师决定让班上的孩子玩一个游戏。幼儿园老师告诉孩子们,让他们带上塑料袋,里头装着土豆。每一粒土豆将会以孩子讨厌的人的名字来命名。每一个孩子的袋子里所装的土豆数量因而取决于他讨厌的人的数量。到了那一天,孩子们都带来了装着土豆的塑料袋,土豆上有讨厌的人的名字。有些孩子有两粒土豆,有些孩子有三粒土豆,有些则有多达五粒土豆。旦梗测妓爻幻诧潍超璃幼儿园老师让孩子们不管到那儿都拿着那袋土豆。日子一天天过去,孩子们开始埋怨自己的袋子发出土豆腐烂了的难闻臭味。而且,那些有多大五粒土豆的孩子们更得提着很重的袋子。过了一周,孩子们获得自由了,因为游戏终于结束了。
一个幼儿园老师决定让她学生玩个游戏……好长!有点困,先留着,明天再翻译!
用中英互译
点你妈个头!你说了跟没说一样!
你可以用中英互译来翻译
问度娘!在线翻译
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌曲《ghost assassin》求中文翻译,谢谢大神们。_百度知道
歌曲《ghost assassin》求中文翻译,谢谢大神们。
heart我把心从中间打碎了You know you make me a ghost你知道你让我成为幽魂Oh, you take it away)你夺走我呼吸的空气, heart我把心从中间打碎了I’m a ghost我是一个幽魂Haunting these halls徘徊在这走廊里Climbing up walls that I never knew were there攀岩我未曾留意过的墙壁And I’m lost我迷失了Broken down the middle of my heart, heart我把心从中间打碎了I’m broken down the middleI’m a ghost我是一个幽魂Haunting these halls徘徊在这走廊里Climbing up walls that I never knew were there攀岩我未曾留意过的墙壁And I’m lost我迷失了Broken down thCause pieces of me had already died因为我的内心已如同死灰I’m a ghost我是一个幽魂Haunting these halls徘徊在这走廊里Climbing up walls that I never knew were there攀岩我未曾留意过的墙壁And I’m lost我迷失了Broken down the middle of my heart, heart, heart心从中间碎了I’m broken down the middle of my heart?I didn’t even cry我并未啼哭流泪&#39,你夺走一切You make me a ghost你让我成为幽魂I don’t cry我已不再哭泣I don’t try anymore我已放弃尝试I’m a ghost我是一个幽魂I’m a ghost我是一个幽魂And I’m lost我迷失了Broken down the middle of my heartDo you remember when the walls fell你是否记得倒塌的墙Do you remember the sound that the door made when you closed it on me是否记得你把门关在我面前时的声响Do you know that I went down to the ground是否记得我摔在地上Landed on both my broken-hearted knees双膝跪地, heart, you make me a ghost噢, heart我把心从中间打碎了You know you make me a ghost你知道你让我成为幽魂You make me a ghost你让我成为幽魂I’m an invisible disaster我是无形的灾难I keep trying to walk but my feet don’t find the solid ground尝试行走但双足无法触碰地面It’s like living in a bad dream生活如同梦魇I keep trying to scream but my tongue has finally lost its sound尝试尖叫但已经无法出声呐喊I’ve got to say goodbye不得不说再见To the pieces of me that have already died道别与那些已逝去的星星点点I’m a ghost我是一个幽魂Haunting these halls徘徊在这走廊里Climbing up walls that I never knew were there攀岩我未曾留意过的墙壁And I’m lost我迷失了Broken down the middle of my heart, heart, heart心从中间碎了I’m broken down the middle of my heart, heart心从中间碎了I’m broken down the middle of my heart,你让我成为幽魂You make me a ghost你让我成为幽魂(You take the breath all away from me,心碎又绝望
不是这首歌,亲
ghost assassin
maduk.ft veela的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中文翻译的相关知识
其他2条回答
这事找度娘
找过了,没找出来
中文:幽灵刺客
我要内容翻译啊亲
歌曲内容的翻译啊亲