求大神帮忙ps一下翻译篇英文资料,,,

英语翻译求英语大神帮忙翻译一篇文章!这是我的入学自我介绍,希望可以翻译成英文~希望可以尽量准确点!感激不尽>_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译求英语大神帮忙翻译一篇文章!这是我的入学自我介绍,希望可以翻译成英文~希望可以尽量准确点!感激不尽>
英语翻译求英语大神帮忙翻译一篇文章!这是我的入学自我介绍,希望可以翻译成英文~希望可以尽量准确点!感激不尽>
Dear teachers, hello. Can I feel very honored to participate in this interview, I hope I can make a good performance today. Now, allow me to introduce myself, please. P my name is Wang Ming, this year 16 years old, from Hongkong Chinese. P my hobby is widespread, one of the most loved include painting, handmade works etc.. Like photography and running in my spare time. A person likes reading books at home, or listening to music, watching movies. I think life is not immutable and frozen, every day immersed in study I did not agree, because family members have told me, work and rest is the best. C I think I'm a proactive, independent ability, self-motivated, cheerful, and good communication ability. I'm a curious person, and I like to learn new things. I think I'm reasonably optimistic by nature, encounter difficulties must not compromise easily, and have a strong determination to succeed. P a high, I study in XXX school. In school, I joined the community, there is drama, comics, literature club, badminton club, athletics team and chorus. Various activities are also actively involved in the school, such as ring school running, English drama performance, top ten singers, personal speech contest etc.. Games I also actively participated in the project, the long run is one of my strengths. At the same time I am also the activities of the host. These experiences have greatly enriched my campus life. Time of half an year high after, I give XX games had 3 months of art editor, also give some game company painted card illustrations. Later, because want to concentrate on preparations for the XX school interview, he quitted his job. Until now, my boss and I still work with, he often consult our suggestions, we occasionally amusing stories about life. T there are many things I want to do after. For example, exhibition, create their own brand, works of art editor, do like animation, writing novels, movies, a game company occupation painter, and the host etc.. I think life is not immutable and frozen, for our young people, we have a long way to go. In this process, my point is, as much as possible to do what you want to do, what it can understand what it really wants to do. And live a life without regret, this is the most important. I hope to join the XX school, and think it will fit me, eager to have the opportunity to show my talent. I am keen on the art of painting, had this crazy. If the entered XX school, I will be more strict with their requirements. Although my English is not very good, but I will try my best to blend with the environment and learning life. Can and like-minded friends together to realize my dream, I believe, this process is very beautiful. B. since childhood, I thought you and the people around the very different. I thought is agile, a unique new idea, when everyone thinks that only big money is the standard of success, I do not agree with this view. I think life is not only the standard of success. Do you think the valuable thing, every moment of life full of happiness, in the heart filled with love, which is the goal of my life, I am willing to try new things. In the yield and others in the face of adversity to compromise and in the face of difficulties, not the last moment, I will never give up. It is so, I can feel a different from ordinary people's capacity, that is the impossible possible. C. I hope to study painting and digital or illustrations. One day in the future, I will take them for my career and study. I have my professional confidence and hope. Don't be difficult to defeat, never give up, this is my motto. Since I chose this profession, I will follow this path, hard unremittingly, go on. Thank you teacher. My introduction
我的比较准,你知道神奏曲的第一句是“老师,你是好的.”我笑死了求大神在线帮忙翻译一篇英文文章 请看图_百度知道
提问者采纳
但是我实在没有钱给你买糖果了。我们总是对此兴味索然。他把许多糖装在一个大球里。我们每天有一节数学课,这样不断继续,那个同学会把球扔给写一个回答对问题的同学,Ward。他一直吃啊吃的,但很快大多数人又回去睡觉了。之后。我们数学课上唯一喜欢这个主意的是一个叫Ward的胖男孩,任何人都可以打开它。他想到了一个聪明的主意。有些人睡觉。我们所有人都吃了太多糖果、其他的人则在看别的东西。布莱克先生觉得所有人都喜欢糖果:“对不起,每当有人回答对问题的时候,他就可以从球里拿一些糖果,最后甚至布莱克先生都不得不说。在课上他问我们一些问题,因此要吸引我们注意的唯一方法就是给我们发糖、有些人发呆。这个主意让我们坐起身来并专注了一段时候,布莱克先生就会把球扔给那个学生。我们聪明的数学老师最终找到了一个解决问题的方法。没有人听数学老师讲课
哇塞好厉害
谢谢好心人
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
每天我们都有数学课。我们通常都不大感兴趣。有些睡觉,有些做白日梦,其余的做些其他的事情。没人听数学老师的课。为了解决这个问题,我们聪明的数学老师最终相出了一个方法。
MR BLACK认为每个人都喜欢糖。所以唯一可以引起我们兴趣的就是给我们糖果。他想到了一个好主意。他把糖果放在了一个每个人都可以拿到的球里。上课的时候他问我们一些问题,当有人回答正确的时候MR BLACK就会把球扔给那个学生,那个学生就可以从球里拿出一下糖出来。然后学生必须把球人给下一个回答争取的人,这样一直继续下去。
这个主意使我们都端正的坐好,注意力集中起来。但很快我们所有人又像以前那样了。我们都吃了天多的糖果。我们班助学个上最喜欢这个相关的是个叫WARD 的胖男孩。他一直吃啊吃,知道最后甚至连MR BLACK都不...
谢谢你,太感谢了!
英文文章的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神帮忙翻译这篇英文文献。。。谢谢了!_百度知道
求大神帮忙翻译这篇英文文献。。。谢谢了!
Leakage currents were in the range 1–11 mA? values decreased with increasing sintering temperatureCeramic varistors based on ZnO–SnO2. The product density increased with SnO2content。?C, the non-linear coefficients were found to be in the range 24–32。, the . Breakdown fields were in the range
V/ the maximum 。以下是摘要AbstractModel ceramic varistor formulations based on 98% ZnO–SnO2(plus 2% oxides of Bi. For all compositions, Co and Mn) were prepared by conven-tional powder processing routes?value was obtained with samples containing 20 mol% SnO2sintered at 1200; with increasing Sn content the spinel becam specimens were sintered at ?C, but decreased with increase in sintering temperature. The microstructures contained ZnO。求帮忙翻译这个题目的那篇英文文献. Tin substitution for Zn appears to cause a strong donor effect. From I–Vcm and increased with increasing tin content, Zn2SnO4spinel and very small bismuth rich phases
提问者采纳
直接复制去在线翻译就可以了
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文文献的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译在线翻译实在太过不靠谱,我明天有一篇英语稿子要交,这里求大神手动帮我翻译几个句子,好的话我会继续追加分数,1、喷泉的高度不会超过它的源头;一个人的成就不会超过他的信_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译在线翻译实在太过不靠谱,我明天有一篇英语稿子要交,这里求大神手动帮我翻译几个句子,好的话我会继续追加分数,1、喷泉的高度不会超过它的源头;一个人的成就不会超过他的信
英语翻译在线翻译实在太过不靠谱,我明天有一篇英语稿子要交,这里求大神手动帮我翻译几个句子,好的话我会继续追加分数,1、喷泉的高度不会超过它的源头;一个人的成就不会超过他的信念.2、伟大的精力只是为了伟大的目的而产生的.3、不要订微不足道的计划,因为它没有使人热血沸腾的魅力.4、或许现在你迷失了方向,或找不到自己人生的目标,或眼前一片茫茫大海不知道该往哪里走,请你也要重新点燃希望、信念、勇气之火.因为寻找自己的人生目标,追求梦想与成功,并不比接受不幸和平庸艰难,当你不断追寻自己的人生目标时,希望的涟漪会荡漾开来.
1, the fountain height does n a person's success is no more than his belief.2, great effort just to great intention.3, do not make not worth mentioning plans, because it does notmake people One's blood boils with indignation. charm.4, maybe now you lost, or can not find their goal in life, or in front of a vast sea did not know where to go, you have to re ignite hope, faith, the courage of the fire. Because the search for their own life goals, the pursuit of dreams and success,rather than accepting misfortune and mediocre difficult, when youcontinue to pursue their goals in life, ripple of hope willspread.求英语大神帮我把这篇文章翻译成英文,不要翻译器翻的!要注意语法!【亲爱的朋友,你好吗!很高兴你能收到我的来信!谢谢你愿意成为我的朋友,你是我第一个外国朋友.最令我高兴的是你有着_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求英语大神帮我把这篇文章翻译成英文,不要翻译器翻的!要注意语法!【亲爱的朋友,你好吗!很高兴你能收到我的来信!谢谢你愿意成为我的朋友,你是我第一个外国朋友.最令我高兴的是你有着
求英语大神帮我把这篇文章翻译成英文,不要翻译器翻的!要注意语法!【亲爱的朋友,你好吗!很高兴你能收到我的来信!谢谢你愿意成为我的朋友,你是我第一个外国朋友.最令我高兴的是你有着和我相同的兴趣爱好.当我第一次和你交谈时,我很激动.我喜欢美国,不仅仅是美国的文化,也喜欢美国的风土人情.你让我感觉到你是一个善良友好的人,作为两个不同国家的学生,我很乐意与你进行文化交流.当你向我展示了美国的教科书,美国的学校,及美国的校服时,我深深感受到了来自异国他乡的那股浓浓的文化韵味,同时也令我十分向往!】
Dear friends,how are you?I'm glad you can see this letter,It's my pleasure to be friends with ya,you are my first foreign friend.And it's awasome that we have the same hobbies.I am interesting in
America(感兴趣更合适哈,你没事love人家国家不合适),not only it‘s culture(风土人情包括文化啊孩子),but also the people .Which is kind and friendly,and you actually make me feel that way.(这里稍作了改动,比较通顺而且令人愉悦)As the student from different countries,when you show me the text books and uniform of your school.I can feel the difference in culture of two countries,which makes me interested,and looking forward to go there one day.(你说的向往啥意思,我这里翻译的是希望有一天能够去那里)

我要回帖

更多关于 大神英文翻译 的文章

随机推荐