she is maria thatwho wears whatyellow coat.哪里错了?

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
He sister is dressed _______a red coat.A.on B.about C.in D.for
首先第一个词打错了,应是Hisinsb be dressed in 某人穿着什么.(^-^)金牌军团队----大科学の成员【彭彭】为您解答.
(^-^)有什么不懂的可以追问.
(^-^)如若满意,请及时采纳!Thx!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置:
>>>根据短文,回答下列问题。 Look at the woman in a yellow coat...
根据短文,回答下列问题。
&&&& Look at the woman in a yellow coat. She is my teacher. She is from England. She is tall and thin. Shehas long blond hair and big eyes. Her nose is big and her mouth is small.&&&& &She teaches me English. She is a good teacher. Her name is Maria. Her bike is red. It's under the tree. This is her brother. His name is John. He is in a black jacket. His bike is black. Jack and Mike are their good friends. They are English, too. They study in our school. My teacher, Maria and their friends are athome now. They are happy (高兴).&1. Who is my English teacher? ________________________________________. 2. Where is my teacher from? ________________________________________. 3. What does Maria look like? ________________________________________. 4. What color is Maria's bike? ________________________________________. 5. Whose jacket is black?&&&&&& ________________________________________.
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:同步题
1. Maria. 2. England. 3. She is tall and thin. &&& She has long blond hair and big eyes. &&& Her nose is big and small mouth. 4. Red.5. John's. (答案不唯一)
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“根据短文,回答下列问题。 Look at the woman in a yellow coat...”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“根据短文,回答下列问题。 Look at the woman in a yellow coat...”考查相似的试题有:
268361144407282134138555102893126349Jane’s clothes pink and Maria’s dress yellow.A.are, areB.is, areC.are, is  题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
Jane’s clothes
pink and Maria’s dress
yellow.A.are, areB.is, areC.are, is 
C【解析】试题分析:句意:简的衣服是粉红色的,玛利亚的裙子是黄色的。前一句主语是clothes,是复数,所以系动词用are,第二句主语是dress,是第三人称单数,所以用is。故选C.考点:考查主谓一致的用法。 
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2016届福建省七年级上学期期中考试英语卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
—What grade is he in?—He is in
.A.Grade sevenB.grade SevenC.Grade Seven 
来源:2016届福建泉州第三中学七年级上学期期末考试英语卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
口语运用:根据对话内容,从方框中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,补全对话。Han Mei:Would you like to have dinner with me?Jane: 1. (Han Mei and Jane are in a restaurant.)Waiter:Welcome! May I take your order?Han Mei:Jane,
2. Jane:I’d like some chicken and some rice.Han Mei: 3. Jane:Yes. A glass of apple juice, please.
4. Han Mei:I’d like some fish, some rice and a glass of juice, please.Waiter:OK.(A few minutes later(以后))Han Mei:Help yourself, Jane.Jane: 5. Han Mei:That’s OK. 
来源:2016届福建晋江侨声中学春季初一第一次教与学检测英语试卷(解析版)
I like monkeys
they are very cute.A. because B. so
C. But 
来源:2016届福建省七年级下学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
—_____ do you have an art lesson?—Four times a month.A. How longB. How manyC. How often 
来源:2016届福建泉州第三中学七年级上学期期末考试英语卷(解析版)
What’s this
English? It’s
eraser.A.in, anB.for, aC.in, a 
来源:2016届福建省七年级上学期第一次月考英语卷(解析版)
题型:句型转换
句型转换。(1-5题每空0.5分,第6题2分,共10分)1. We are from Beijing. (改为一般疑问句,并作否定回答) ________ ________ from Beijng ? 否定回答:________, ________ ________2.They are English books.(划线提问) ________ ________ they ?3.Kangkang is sixteen years old.(划线提问) ________ ________ _______ Kangkang. 4.They are from Cuba.(划线提问)_________ _________ __________ from ?5.That’s OK.(同义句改写) ________ ________ ________.6.you, excuse, in, are, grade, me, seven (连词成句,注意大小写及标点符号) ________________________________________________________________ 
题型:其他题
Sally is a nice girl.
She isn’t tall.
She has two big eyes and a big nose. Her mouth is small.
Her hair is short and brown.
But today she is in a yellow T-shirt, blue pants and brown shoes. She has a white cat.
任务型阅读:把A—E五个句子填入空白处。(5分)A.But her ears are big.B.She and the cat are good friends.C.Her favorite color is red.D.She has a round face like an apple.E.She is in Quanzhou now. 
bikes are new, but
are old.A.Our, theirsB.Our, theirC.Ours, their 
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
根据短文,回答下列问
根据短文,回答下列问题.
&&&& Look at the woman in a yellow coat.She is my teacher.She is from England.She is tall and thin.She has long blond hair and big eyes.Her nose is big and her mouth is small.&&&& &She teaches me English.She is a good teacher.Her name is Maria.Her bike is red.It's under the tree.This is her brother.His name is John.He is in a black jacket.His bike is black.Jack and Mike are their good friends.They are English,too.They study in our school.My teacher,Maria and their friends are at home now.They are happy (高兴).& 1.Who is my English teacher?________________________________________.2.Where is my teacher from?________________________________________.3.What does Maria look like?________________________________________.4.What color is Maria's bike?________________________________________.5.Whose jacket is black?&&&&&& ________________________________________.
暗月冘廀稸悛毆
1.Maria.2.England.3.She is tall and thin.&&& She has long blond hair and big eyes.&&& Her nose is big and small mouth.4.Red.5.John's.(答案不唯一)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 whowearswhat 的文章

随机推荐