in the bookcasein on the streetbookcase怎么区分

The books are in the bookcase. The books in the bookcase.——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
The books are in the bookcase. The books in the bookcase. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
句型转换。1.&The&math&books&are&on&the&desk.&(改为否定句)&&&&& The&math&books&&_____ _____&&on&the&desk.&2.&The&video&tapes&are&in&the&bookcase.&(&对画线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _____ _____the&video&tapes? &3. My&hat&is&on&the&chair.(改为一般疑问句并作否定&回答)&&&&&&&& _____ _____hat&on&the&chair?&&&&&& No,&&&_____ _____.&4. Is&that&her&plant?(改为复数形式)&&&&&&& _____ _____ their&_____&?&5. Is&it&on&the&floor?(改为复数形式)&&&&&&&& _____ _____ on&the&floor?
1. The children are going to visit the museum by bike.(改为一般疑问句) __________the children going to __________ the museum by bike?
2.The foreigners are going to leave at ten o'clock.(对划线部分提问) __________ __________ the foreigners __________ to leave? 3.We are going to see the Terra Cotta Warriors next vacation.(改为否定句) We __________ __________ to see the Terra Cotta Warriors next vacation. 4.There are over 500 books in my bookcase. (同义句转换)
There are ____ &____ 500 books in my bookcase. 5.I got a letter from my pen pal in America yesterday. (同义句转换) I __& __ &__&&& __ my pen pal in America yesterday.
句型转换 1. The children are going to visit the museum by bike.(改为一般疑问句) __________the children going to __________ the museum by bike?
2.The foreigners are going to leave at ten o'clock.(对划线部分提问) __________ __________ the foreigners __________ to leave? 3.We are going to see the Terra Cotta Warriors next vacation.(改为否定句) We __________ __________ to see the Terra Cotta Warriors next vacation. 4.There are over 500 books in my bookcase. (同义句转换)
There are ____ &____ 500 books in my bookcase. 5.I got a letter from my pen pal in America yesterday. (同义句转换) I __& __ &__&&& __ my pen pal in America yesterday. &&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!The books are in the bookcase.——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
The books are in the bookcase. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
1. The children are going to visit the museum by bike.(改为一般疑问句) __________the children going to __________ the museum by bike?
There are ____ &____ 500 books in my bookcase. 5.I got a letter from my pen pal in America yesterday. (同义句转换) I __& __ &__&&& __ my pen pal in America yesterday.
句型转换。1.&The&math&books&are&on&the&desk.&(改为否定句)&&&&& The&math&books&&_____ _____&&on&the&desk.&2.&The&video&tapes&are&in&the&bookcase.&(&对画线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _____ _____the&video&tapes? &3. My&hat&is&on&the&chair.(改为一般疑问句并作否定&回答)&&&&&&&& _____ _____hat&on&the&chair?&&&&&& No,&&&_____ _____.&4. Is&that&her&plant?(改为复数形式)&&&&&&& _____ _____ their&_____&?&5. Is&it&on&the&floor?(改为复数形式)&&&&&&&& _____ _____ on&the&floor?
按要求写句子。1. The math books are on the desk.(改为否定句)&&&&The math books&&&&& &&&&&&&&&on the desk.2. The video tapes are in the bookcase.(对画线部分提问)&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& the video tapes?3. My hat is on the chair.(改为一般疑问句并作否定回答)&&&&&&&&&&&&&& hat on the chair?&&No,&&&&&&&&&&&&& .4.Is that her plant?(改为复数句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &her&&&&&& &&?5. Is it on the floor?(改为复数句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &on the floor?
句型转换 1. The children are going to visit the museum by bike.(改为一般疑问句) __________the children going to __________ the museum by bike?
There are ____ &____ 500 books in my bookcase. 5.I got a letter from my pen pal in America yesterday. (同义句转换) I __& __ &__&&& __ my pen pal in America yesterday. &&
按要求改写句子。1. My dresser is near the window. (改写为疑问句)&&& _________ _________ your dresser? 2. Is your computer game on the sofa? (作否定回答)&&& _________, _________. 3. The books are in the bookcase. (改写为一般疑问句)&&& _________ the books in the bookcase? 4. There are some CDs in the drawer. (改写为否定句)&&& _________ _________ _________ CDs in the drawer. 5. The chair is in front of the table. (改写为同义句) &&& The table is _________ the chair.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!.他们在书架上.怎么说?使用They are on the bookcase.还是They are in the bookcase.急
未成年AX33
They are in the bookcase.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 in on the tree 的文章

随机推荐