两篇写句子补全对话…英语学霸求……&
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
圆通哈哈哈把电话怒咳咳咳咳咳iu
扫描下载二维码当前位置: >>
Unit1-10对话部分补全对话专项
Unit6-10 挑战自我 补全对话Rich: Helen: Rich: Helen: Rich: Helen: Hi, Helen.Long time no see ! Hi, Rick. Yes, I was on vacation last month. Oh,Did you go anywhere interesting? Yes, I
went to Guizhou with my family. Wow ! Did you see Huangguoshu Waterfall ? Yes, I did .! It was wonderful.We took quite a few photos there.What about you? Did you do anything special last month ? Rich: Not really. I just stayed at home to read and relax. 挑战自我 补全对话Rich: Helen: Rich: Helen: Rich: Helen: Hi, Helen.Long time no see ! Hi, Rick. Yes, I _______on vacation last month. Oh,Did you go anywhere_______? Yes, I went to Guizhou with my family. Wow ! Did you see Huangguoshu Waterfall ? Yes, I did .! It was wonderful.We _____quite a few photos there.What about you? Did you do anything _______last month ? Rich: Not really. I just ______at home to read and relax. R: Hi,Helen.好久不见 H: Hi,Rick.是的,上个月我在度假 R:Oh,你去什么有趣的地方了吗? H:是的,我和家人去了贵州。 R:Wow!你看到黄果树瀑布了吗? H:是的。它是美妙的。我们在那儿拍了不 少照片。那你呢?你上个月做什么特别的 事了? R:真的没什么。我只是大多数时间在家读 书休息。 Jack: Hi, Claire, Are you free next week? Claire: Hmm..... next week is quite full for me, Jack. Jack: Really? How come? Claire: I have dance and piano lessons. Jack: What kind of dance are you learning? Claire: Oh, swing dance. It’s fun! I have class once a week, every Monday. Jack: How often do you have piano lessons ? Claire: Twice a week, on Wednesday and Friday. Jack: Well, how about Tuesday? Claire: Oh, I have to play tennis with my friends. But do you want to come ? Jack: Sure! Jack: Hi, Claire, Are you ______next week? Claire: Hmm..... next week is quite full for me, Jack. Jack: Really? How come? Claire: I have dance and piano_________. Jack: What kind of dance are you learning? Claire: Oh, swing dance. It’s fun! I have class once a week, every Monday. Jack: _______often do you have piano lessons ? Claire: Twice a week, on Wednesday and Friday. Jack: Well, _______about Tuesday? Claire: Oh, I have to _________tennis with my friends. But do you want to come ? Jack: Sure! Section A 2d杰克:嗨,克莱尔,下周你有空吗? 克莱尔:嗯.... 我下周已经安排的很晚了,杰克。 杰克:是吗? 怎么会呢? 克莱尔:我在上舞蹈课和钢琴课? 杰克:你在学哪一门舞蹈? 克莱尔:哦,摇摆舞。 他和有意思!我一周上一次课,在周一。 杰克:你多久上一次钢琴课呢? 克莱尔:一周两次,在周三和周五。 杰克:那么,你周二干什么呢? 克莱尔:哦!我得跟朋友们打网球。 不过你想来吗? 杰克:当然啦! Julie: Did you like the singing competition yesterday , Anna? Anna: Oh, it was fantastic! Nelly sang so well! Julie : Yes, but I think Lisa sang better than Nelly. Anna: Oh,Which one was Lisa ? Julie : The one with shorter hair.I think she sang more clearly than Nelly. Anna: Yes, but Nelly danced better than Lisa. Julie: You can tell that Lisa really wanted to win, though. Anna: Well, everyone wants to win. But the most important thing is to learn something new and have fun. Julie: Did you like the singing competition yesterday , Anna? Anna: Oh, it was fantastic! Nelly ______so well! Julie : Yes, but I think Lisa sang ______than Nelly. Anna: Oh,_______ one was Lisa ? Julie : The one with shorter hair.I think she sang more clearly than Nelly. Anna: Yes, but Nelly danced better than Lisa. Julie: You can tell that Lisa really wanted to win, though. Anna: Well, everyone _____to win. But the most important thing is to learn ________new and have fun. Section A 2d朱莉:安娜,你喜欢昨天的歌咏比赛吗? 安娜:哦!真是好的出奇!内莉唱的是那么好! 朱莉:嗯,我认为丽萨比内莉唱得好! 安娜:哦,哪个是利萨? 朱莉:短头发的那一位,我觉得她唱歌(吐字)要 比内莉更加清晰。 安娜:对的,但内莉比利萨舞跳的好。 朱莉:不过你能看得出来利萨确实想赢呢。 安娜:这个嘛,每个人都想赢。但最重要的事情是 能学点新东西,并且享受这个过程。 2dGreg: Hi, I’m Greg. I’m new in town . Helen: Hi, I’m Henlen. Welcome to the neighborhood! How do you like it so far? Greg: It’s fantastic, but I still don’t really know my way around. Helen: Well, the best supermarket is on Center Street. You can buy the freshest food there. Greg: Oh, great. Is there a cinema around here ? I love watching movies. Helen: Yes, Sun Cinema is the newest one. You can sit the most comfortably because they have the biggest seats. Greg: Thanks for telling me. Helen: No problem. Greg: Hi, I’m Greg. I’m new in town . Helen: Hi, I’m Henlen. _________to the neighborhood! _______do you like it so far? Greg: It’s fantastic, but I still don’t really know my way around. Helen: Well, the best supermarket is on Center Street. You can _______the freshest food there. Greg: Oh, great. Is there a cinema _____here ? I love watching movies. Helen: Yes, Sun Cinema is the newest one. You can sit the most comfortably because they have the biggest seats. Greg: Thanks for ________me. Helen: No problem.2d 格雷格:你好,我叫格雷格,我新来此处。 海伦:你好,我叫海伦。欢迎来到这里!到此为止, 你觉得这里怎么样? 格雷格:很棒,只是我还不太熟悉周边的环境。 海伦:奥,最好的超市在中央大街,在那儿你可以 买到最新鲜的食品。 格雷格:啊,太好了!这附近有电影院吗?我喜欢 看电影。 海伦:有的,太阳影院是(镇上)最新的电影院。 在那里你坐得最舒服,因为那儿的座椅是最大的。 格雷格:谢谢你告诉我这些。 海伦:别客气。 巩固练习Grace: What did you do in class today , Sarah? Sarah: We had a discussion about TV show. My classmates like game shows and sports shows. Grace: Oh, I can’t stand them . I love soap operas.I like to follow the story and see what happens next.Sarah: Well, I don’t mind soap operas. But my favorite TV shows are the news and talk shows. Grace: They’re boring. Sarah: Well, they may not be very exciting, but you can expect to learn a lot from them. I hope to be a TV reporter oneday. 巩固练习Grace: ________did you do in class today , Sarah? Sarah: We _______a discussion about TV show. My classmates like game shows and sports shows. Grace: Oh, I _______stand them . I love soap operas.I like to ______the story and see what happens next.Sarah: Well, I don’t mind soap operas. But my favorite TV shows are the news and talk shows. Grace: They’re boring. Sarah: Well, they may not be very exciting, but you can expect to ______a lot from them. I hope to be a TV reporterone day. 格蕾丝:今天你们课上做什么了?莎拉? 萨拉:我们进行了一次关于电视节目的讨论。 我的同学们喜欢游戏类节目和体育节目。 格蕾丝:噢,我受不了这些节目。我爱看肥 皂剧。我喜欢追剧情,看看下一集会发生 什么。 萨拉:嗯,我不介意看肥皂剧。但是我最喜 欢的电视节目是新闻节目和访谈节目。 格蕾丝:它们太无聊了吧! 萨拉:嗯,可能他们不让人那么兴奋,但是 你可以从这些节目中学到很多。我希望有 一天成为一名电视台记者。 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?A: Hello, Brad! What are you doing? B: I'm watching a talk s_56___ about movie stars. A: Do you want to be a movie star? B: Yes, I do. A: How are you going to become a movie star? B: I’m going to take __57__ lessons every day.What about you? A: I’m reading a book about the f_58____. B: Do you think there will be schools i_59___ 100 years? A: No, I don’t think there will be schools in 100 years. B: Then what’s your p___60__? A: There will be more computers and kids will study at home on computers. B: Will computers be cheaper? A: Yes, they will. Every home will have one. B: Maybe you’re right. Unit6
Unit6Section A 2 d安迪:肯,你在看什么书啊? 肯:海明威的《老人与海》。 安迪:哦,我现在终于明白你为什么会写故事了。 肯:是的,我想成为一名作家。 安迪:真的?那你打算怎么成为一名作家呢? 肯:嗯,当然我会继续坚持写故事。那你想要成为什么呢? 安迪:我父母希望我成为一名医生,但我自己还不确定。 肯:嗯,不用担心,并非每个人都清楚自己想做什么。只要 你努力,那么你就成为你想做的人了。 安迪:是的,你得有道理。 Unit7
Unit7Section A 2b尼克:你在读什么书,吉尔? 吉尔:一本关于未来的书。 尼克:听起来好酷。那么未来会是什么样子呢? 吉尔:嗯,城市将更加拥挤,污染将更加严重。树 木将会更少,环境将及其危险。 尼克:听起来真糟糕!那我们得搬到其他行星上去 吗? 吉尔:或许吧。但是我想住在地球上。 尼克:我也是。那么我能做些什么呢? 吉尔:我们可以节约用水,还可以种更多的树。每 一个人都应当尽一份力来拯救地球。 Unit8
Section A 2bUnit8安娜:萨姆,我想在周六的聚会上做份罗宋汤, 你能告诉我怎么做吗? 萨姆:当然可以。首先买些牛肉,买一棵卷心 菜、四根胡萝卜、三个土豆、五个西红柿和 一个洋葱。然后把蔬菜切碎。 安娜:接下来呢? 萨姆:接下来把牛肉、胡萝卜和土豆放入锅里 加水。之后呢,把他们煮上30分钟。然后加 上卷心菜、西红柿和洋葱,再煮上十分钟。 安娜:好的,这就完了吗? 萨姆:不,还有一点。最后别忘了放点盐。 Unit9
Unit9Section A 2 b杰夫:嘿,尼克。你周六能来我家吗?我表哥 萨姆从西安过来呢。 尼克:哦,萨姆啊!我还记得去年秋天他来 你家的时候我们一起骑自行车去玩呢。 杰夫:是的,就是他。 尼克:我特别愿意来,但恐怕还真不行呢。 我周一有考试,我必须得做好准备。 杰夫:那太糟了!对了,萨姆要到下周三才 会离开。你周一晚上能和我们一起玩吗? 尼克:当然行。那周一见啦! Unit10
Unit10杰夫:嘿,本。下周的聚会我们让大家带食 物好吗? 本:不,我们还是从饭店订餐吧。如果我们 让大家带食物,他们只会带薯片和巧克力, 因为大家都太懒了,不愿意做饭。 杰夫:那好吧。(那)游戏呢,如果有人赢 了,你认为我们该给他们一些小礼物吗? 本:我觉得这个主意很棒!如果我们那样做 的话,会有更多愿意参加游戏。 杰夫:对,(那样的话)游戏也会更加有趣。
八年级上册 Unit 1---5 补全对话练习 Unit 1 1. A: ___? B: No, they...B: I will be an astronaut in 10 years . A: ___ B: I&#39;ll live on...新目标八年级英语下册专项训练补全对话10个_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。...X|k | B| 1 . c|O |m 3. 第 2 页共 2 页 从方框内所给句子中...2016 中考“补全对话”专项训练 (一) 补全对话(共 5 小题,每小题 2 分,共 10 分) 根据对话内容,在每个标有题号的空白处填入一个适当的句子,使对话完整,...补全对话专项训练_英语_初中教育_教育专区。中考英语补全对话复习策略补全对话题是...You’ll be all 10 soon. 1.with 2.How 3.long 4.breakfast 5.worry 6...学生姓名: 辅导科目:英语 课题 全对话专项练习 年级:高二 教师: 第 次课 ...7.walk/go 8.on 9.turn 10.miss (二)1.get 2.new 3.knows 4.could ...中考英语补全对话专项练习_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。中考英语补全对话专项练习(1) A: Hi , Alice! A nice day, isn’t? B: Yes. Spring is ...如何做好英语补全对话专项复习(1)(1)1_英语考试_...关键字:补全对话 场景对话 技巧 一、补全对话的重要...部分大致判断需要选择的词语的方向(词性) ; 第二,...</ 高考英语新题型:补全对话专项练习 1 1....另外, 第 4 题后面的 Yes, please 也多少 暗示...此题要求考生在通读全篇对话的基础上, 把握 各部分...补全对话专项复习_英语_初中教育_教育专区。补全对话...w W w .x K b 1.c o M 1 二、完成对话 ...新|课 |标|第 |一| 网六、 根据对话内容,完成...七年级英语(下)补全对话专项训练(一)根据上下文和首...(二)根据对话内容,选出能填入空白处的最佳句子。 ...fun 10.didn’t D)1-5CEGFB E)1-5 DFEBG F...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。当前位置: >>
补全对话七选五系列专题1
补全对话―― 七选五系列专题 (一) Homework ◆Check the answers1-5 BCBCC 6-10 CCACC 11-15CAAAA 16-20 CBFDA 细节类题型解题技巧 1)同词出现法 词汇同现是指“在选项和段落中出现 同一词汇或者跟此词汇相关同一领域的
词汇。” 1. Choosing the right job is probably one of the most important decisions we have to make in life, and it is frequently one of the hardest decisions we have to make. One important question that you might ask yourself is: “How do I get a good job?”_______ A.This story also illustrates(阐明) the importance of seizing an opportunity when it presents itself. B. People find jobs in an infinite(无数的)number of ways. C. It is very important to seize an opportunity when it presents itself 正确人数 正确率10人 20.8 % 2.It&#39; important for parents to read to their children.The latest research indicates that reading to your children cultivates(培养) an interest in knowledge and stimulates(激励) language development.It also increases their attention spans and helps them become more curious. ______After reading ,ask questions about what the books are about.A.It is very important for children to exercise. B.They can open the door to exciting family time. C.Look for books that your children would enjoy 正确人数 正确率 reading.26人 54.2 % 3 .______ The image(形象) includes the way you look, the way you act, the way you talk and the way you think. Interestingly, our self-images are often quite different from the images others hold about us. image A.Always love yourself. B.Self-image Self-image is your own mind’s picture of yourself. C.Don’t allow doubts to occur in it .正确人数38 人正确率79.2 % 2)词汇复现法在文章上下文不同的位置对同一 个概念进行重复描述。复现关系, 主要是指同义词复现、近义词复 现、反义词复现等。 4.Today, the economy of Italy is stronger than in the past.___ Today, manufacturing (制造业) and tourism are the main sources of income.A. Italy has several islands off the coast.B. The northern part of the country is the main manufacturing center. C. The country used to depend on agriculture.反义词复现 同义词线索正确人数 15人正确率 31.3% 5.When a horse turns its ears to the side or halfway back, the horse ` is listening .It can listen with one or both ears. ______ If the sound is on the left,the horse moves its left ear. When a horse moves both ears back and forth,it&#39;s paying attention to the activity around it.A.The happy and relaxed horse usually holds its tail still. B.Horses are one of the most exciting pets to own,too. C.If the noise is one the right , the horse move 正确人数 正确率 its right ear.31 人 64.6% 6. They will make it possible for you to become fluent in Spanish faster than ever before . Many of them will give you DVDs or CDs of the course material so you can listen in your spare time. ________ In this way , you may take part in your Spanish lessons using your iPod or other devices(设备). A.Make good use of the Internet. B.Move to Spain or somewhere else where people speak Spanish. C.These courses may even provide you with MP3 copies of the audio(音频).正确人数 27 人 正确率 56.3 % 3.代词线索 代词是指代前面提及的名词或形 容词概念。 7.If you have a connection,use it . Does your mom shop regularly at the store where you&#39;d like to work?__________That&#39;s how I got my first job at the drug store across the street. A.Are you looking for a job? B.Try different places and positions. C.If so, have her mention that you&#39;re looking for a job.正确人数 21 人 正确率 43.8 % 8.______ They say the first step is to admit that you are angry and to recognize the real cause of the anger,…A. Doctors say the solution is learning how to deal with anger. B. He said that laughter is much healthier than anger. C. Anger is a normal emotion that we all feel from time to time.正确人数 30 人 正确率 62.5 % They 9._________ They give more background and details. They also let you read parts that are important to you and skip the rest. A.Both television and the Internet have many disadvantages. B.Other high-tech timesavers have similar disadvantages. C.Newspapers magazines have some Newspapers and and magazines important advantages.正确人数 31人 正确率 64.6% 4)逻辑关系线索(a)因果关系: due to,because,owing to, therefore,as,so,etc. 10.It is a good thing to stay in touch. However , try not to press your new friends with calls, messages or visits as this would likely wear him or her out(使某人筋疲力竭) and finally you may lose your friend.____The best friendships are the ones that grow naturally.(2012辽宁) A.Making new friends comes easy for some people. B.For a friendship to develop you need to stay in touch . C.So you will need to give your friend time to react(反应) to you. 正确人数 正确率33人 68.9 % 11…_________ Some choose it because of their religious beliefs. Others say it provides more time for the family to be together.They say home offers a better place for learning. Some parents…. A. So a number of parents began home-schooling B. Home Cschooling is not accepted by all the people C. Parents choose home Cschooling for several reasons正确人数 21人 正确率 43.8 % 12.Parents should help their children understand因果关系money.____So you may start talking about money when your child shows an interest in buying things, candy or toys, for example. 同词复现A.The best time to teach a child anything about money is when he shows an interest.B.Talk about how the money bought the thing after you leave the toy store. C.Ask yourself what things that cost money are most important to you正确人数28人正确率58.3 % (b)转折让步关系:but, however, yet, on the contrary, on the other hand, unfortunately, despite, in spite of ,etc. 13.Over the last 25 years, British society has changed a great deal C or at least many parts of it have. ___ . Ideas about social class C whether a person is “working - class” or “middle - class” C are one area in which changes have been extremely slow.正确人数 27 人 正确率 56.3 %同词复现A.In some ways, however, very little has changed, particularly where attitudes are concerned. B. Nowadays, a great deal has changed C. The changes in both lifestyles and attitudes are probably most easily seen among young people. 14.It is generally accepted that the best way to learn a language is to totally involve yourself in its culture by living in the country where it is spoken.________ 正确人数 正确率24 人 50%A. But many find packing up and moving to another country is not a practical option. B. Now, more and more companies are offering customers the chance to rent movies online. C. Choose the movie you want to watch. 15. 16.7% 8人 Everyone is forgetful, but as we are aging, we start to feel like our brains are slowing down a bit―and that can be a very annoying thing.______Read on for some techniques worth trying.(2011 辽宁)A.Luckily, research shows there is a lot you can do to正确人数正确率avoid those moments.转折关系 代词线索 近义暗示B. But don&#39;t worry if your schedule isn&#39;t filled withlife-changing events.C. In other words, when you take care of your body, you take care of your brain. 解题步骤与技巧主旨大意把握好 关键信息相匹配 读懂选项更重要 核查排除不可少? 速读全文,理清文章结构,了解大意知主题。 ? 抓住段落大意,理清句际关系(意义、衔接)。 ?浏览七个选项,抓住各中关键词,注意衔接手段及上下文构成的逻辑关 系,结合排除法初步确定选项(形意结合,瞻前顾后,先易后难)。?代入选项,复核层次划分有无错误,语义是否连贯。?分析干扰项,确定排除理由(依据主旨、衔接和关键词) 。 【2010北京?七选五】正确人数 14人正确率 29.2%Muzak(背景音乐)? The next time you go into a bank, a store, or a supermarket, stop and listen. What do you hear? ___16___ It&#39;s similar to the music you listen to, but it&#39;s not exactly the same. That&#39;s because this music was especially designed to relax you, or to give you extra energy. Sometimes you don&#39;t even realize the music is playing, but you react to the music anyway.C. Music is playing in the background.代词线索同词复现 同一语义场 正确人数 20人正确率 41.7%? Quiet background music used to be called &elevator ( 电梯) music& because we often heard it in elevators. But lately we hear it in more and more places, and it has a new name &Muzak&. About one-third of the people in America listen to &Muzak& every day. The music plays for 15 minutes at a time, with short pauses in between. It is always more lively between ten and eleven in the morning, and between three and four in the afternoon, when people are more tired. ___17___B. The music gives them extra energy.同词复现 代词线索 反义词复现 正确人数 17人正确率 35.4 %? If you listen to Muzak carefully, you will probably recognize the many of the songs. Some musicians or songwriters don&#39;t want their songs to be used as Muzak, but others are happy when their songs are chosen. Why? ___18___ 近义暗示 F. They get as much as $4 million a year if their songs are used.因果暗示 代词线索 同词复现 正确人数 10人正确率 20.8%? Music is often played in public places because it is designed to make people feel less lonely when they are in an airport or a hotel. It has been proven that Muzak does what it is designed to do. ? Tired office workers suddenly have more energy when they hear the pleasant sound of Muzak in the background. ___ 1 9 ___ Supermarket shoppers buy 38 percent more groceries. D. Factory workers produce 13 percent more.句式照应 正确人数 27人正确率 56.3%? ___20___ They say it&#39;s boring to hear the same songs all the time. But other people enjoy hearing Muzak in public places. They say it helps them relax and feel calm. One way or another, Muzak affects everyone. Some farmers even say their cows give more milk when they hear Muzak! A. Some people don&#39;t like Muzak.代词线索 反义暗示因果暗示
专题推荐 2014教师资格材料分析辅... 2014小学教师...1/2 相关文档推荐 小对话场景词1 11页 免费 选词...四级短对话场景词 4页 免费 补全对话(七选五)练习题...近年来,陕西省中考英语补全对话由两种稳定的形式组成:一是 “七选五”补全对话;二是填句子补全对话,两种类型的难度呈递增 趋势。在平时的教学过程中,我们会发现,一...初中英语补全对话练习题二_英语_初中教育_教育专区。初中英语补全对话练习题 七选五 1 Shop assistant: Good morning! ___ (1) Mrs Watson: Yes. ___ ( 初中...补全对话的考题常见的有对话填词、对话填句子、对话选择(七选五或五选五等) 、对话配对等。 (一) A: Hello, 8707026. B: Hello! Is 1 Tom speaking? A: ...补全对话_英语_初中教育_教育专区。补全对话(七选五) Jim : Which do you prefer , art or music ? Kate: I prefer music to art . 1___. Jim : Rea补...专题推荐 北师大二附理科学霸高中... 东北师大附中理科学霸高... 西安交大附中...(2) 补全对话(七选五,5 小题,每题 1 分,满分 5 分) (3) 完形填空(15...补全对话专练[1] 专题训练补全对话专题训练补全对话隐藏&& 九年级英语资料 补全...补全对话的考题常见的有对话填词、对话填句子、对话选择(七选五或五选五等) 、...补全对话专练 1. 根据对话内容, 从对话后的选项中...答案将上面所给的对 话补充完整,所以又叫“七选五...专题推荐 2014教师资格材料分析辅... 2014小学教师...1. 交际运用考查题型――对话填空(黑龙江 哈尔滨) (1)最佳选项补全对话(七选五) (2)填适当词补全对话(完形填空升级版) 2. 交际运用解题策略 “观全文,抓关键...专题推荐 北师大二附理科学霸高中... 东北师大附中...18页 1下载券 英语阅读,解读七选五 15页 免费 2013...2013 中考英语复习之补全对话练习Ⅱ叶邑镇中学九年级...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。

我要回帖

更多关于 学渣和学霸的搞笑对话 的文章

随机推荐