3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
长期坚持锻炼身体非常棒.这句话怎样翻译成英文
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
It will be great to insist on exercising.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
To keep on taking exercises every day ,you will get good health
扫描下载二维码您的浏览器不支持javascript,不能使用此页面的全部功能。
请换用其他浏览器或者开启对javascript的支持。
“坚持跑步”用英语怎么说?
坚持跑步1.I exercise every morning by jogging.我每天早上都做慢跑运动。2.I prefer jogging. I jog two kilometers or so every day, rain or shine.我喜欢跑步。无论刮风下雨我每天跑两公里。3.I jog every day unless bad weather stops me.除非坏天气作梗,每天我都慢跑。4.I’ve been running a lot to get myself into shape.我坚持长跑锻炼身体。5.He has been doing long-distance running exercise for a long time.他练长跑已经不少日子了。6.He keeps up his long-distance running whether it's windy or snowy.刮风也罢,下雨也罢,他都坚持长跑。7.I go jogging at half past six every day.我每天早上6点半去跑步。
第2句打错了。
第2句打错了。
第2句打错了。
推荐这篇日记的豆列
(不做瞎子的盲人)相关词典网站:每天早晨坚持锻炼身体英语翻译
var sogou_ad_id=731549;
var sogou_ad_height=160;
var sogou_ad_width=690;它不仅可以增长见识还可以锻炼身体 的翻译是:It can not only be informative can also exercise 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
它不仅可以增长见识还可以锻炼身体
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
It can not only increase their knowledge can be exercise
It can not only be informative can also exercise
It can not only be informative can also exercise
Not only can it informative but also physical activity
Not only it may grow the experience also to be possible to exercise the body
相关内容&a请输入您需要翻译的文本!kind of Please input the text which you need to translate! kind of & a我的名字叫李思思 My name is called Li Sisi & aEnable event feature 使能事件特点 & aNow the nation's patent court appears 现在国家的专利法院出现 & a第四部分论述的主要内容是对陈训正方志学探讨。在方志学上的实践的论述上主要介绍的是由陈训正主修的民国《定海县志》和民国《鄞县通志》,而分析陈训正方志学思想主要依据的是在纂写《鄞县通志》中陈训正所体现的方志学思想。 The fourth part of elaboration primary coverage is teaches to Chen sets one's mind on study the discussion square.Sets one's mind on study on in the side in the practice elaboration the main introduction is Republic of China which majors in by Chen Xunzheng "the Dinghai County annals" "Yin County Co & a部分支持 Part support & a关于这点 About this & a我的家庭住址是振江 正在翻译,请等待...
& a因为从 10月1日至10月7日是我们的法定假日 正在翻译,请等待...
& ai couldnot see anything i couldnot看任何东西 & aHe said that the chief steward of the Koningur was in the Javiksholm tavern dead drunk the other night. He said that his Koningur prays to Thallo that those Seer-women will stay in Sarleon so he does not have to take action against them. He is not sure he can defeat an army that large 他说一位Fierdsvain农夫在市场上告诉了他他看见了一支巨大的军队,组成主要由妇女,乘坐通过Mistmire城堡在黎明上星期 & a李昇基 正在翻译,请等待...
& a长期来讲 Says for a long time & a学校的餐厅 正在翻译,请等待...
& a使用乐器演奏 Uses the musical instrument to play & aJames blun 詹姆斯blun & a把...带到学校来.... …Comes the belt to the school…. & a它由天界朝圣区、福地祈愿区、人文体验区三大区域十三个功能区组成, It goes on a pilgrimage the area by the day, the paradise wishing area, the humanities experience area three wide range 13 function block becomes, & a我恨你永远 I hate you forever & aFinancial Analysts 金融分析员 & abio cannon 生物大炮 & a姨妈去世了,表姐不知道跑到那里去了。我们都快急死了 The mother's sister had died, the older female cousin did not know ran goes to there.We have all died suddenly quickly & aUsually synthetic 通常合成物质 & aas beautiful 如美丽 & a当你必须为了尊严而努力。 When you must try hard for the dignity. & aDavid Hong 大卫洪 & aI never heard that 我未曾听见那 & aThe product is used as the input devices for general electric 产品使用作为输入装置为通用电器 & aI am but I will wait for you. Do I get changed in my swimming gear at the pool or at home 我是,但我将等待您。 我在我的游泳齿轮得到改变在水池或在家 & a包围孔的部分 Surrounding hole part & aJogging
Reading Training 跑步的读书训练 & a纳米制作的衣服耐穿抗菌 Nanometer manufacture clothes stand wear the resist bacteria & a但是我不能告诉你,因为这是商业秘密. But I cannot tell you, because this is the business secret. & atwo monday 二星期一 & a我认为想要学好英语,首先最重要的是培养兴趣,不要把学好英语当成是不可战胜的事,然后我们要做到把每天学过的重复温习,这样才能保证我们能记忆深刻,长久,我们切记不可心急,做到脚踏实地,这样才能有效的帮助我们学习英语 I thought wants to learn English, first most importantly raises the interest, do not have to learn English to regard as is the invincible matter, then we must achieve has studied every day the redundant review, like this can guarantee we can remember profoundly, long-time, we were sure to remember c & aE;Program Files腾讯游戏CrossFire Usp10.dll E; Program Files leaps the news to play CrossFire Usp10.dll & a+15v power supply output 正在翻译,请等待...
& abandknife 织品bandknife & acomputerized deaigning system 计算机化的deaigning的系统 & a设计采用锁定支撑 The design uses the fixed support & a我来自炼铁厂 正在翻译,请等待...
& aWe are the importer firm in the matter of hobby products in Turkey. We are the importer firm in the matter of hobby products in Turkey. & a设备使用人员未经过培训 The equipment uses the personnel not to pass through trains & athank you staying with us 谢谢和我们 & a光伏太阳能新型智能住宅 The light bends down the solar energy new intelligence housing & aJUST BE YOURSELF !YOU CAN ...YOU DO . 请是你自己! 您能…您做。 & ascratch and dig 抓痕和开掘 & a马士基霸王方针 Ma Shiji overlord policy & ago along this road 正在翻译,请等待...
& aDoes the floor plan identify the following: 做楼面布置图辨认以下: & a不相信我? Does not believe me? & a我在番禺区 离那边有点远 I leave that side in the Panyu area to be a little far & a印象丽江秀 Impression Lijiang Xiu & aloving sb it is for the feeling that you have never had before rather than the needs he satisfies you 正在翻译,请等待...
& a急诊科示教室 The ER shows the classroom & aPremium Mirrors 优质镜子 & a它不仅可以增长见识还可以锻炼身体 Not only it may grow the experience also to be possible to exercise the body &

我要回帖

更多关于 坚持英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐