求一篇作文英文作文

求一篇英语作文!_百度知道
求一篇英语作文!
white a paragraph of 120~150 words about two aspects of albert einst畅骇扳较殖记帮席爆芦ein's personality.关于爱因斯坦性格方面的一片文章。谢谢。好的话追加100分,
提问者采纳
Two Aspects of Albert Einstein's Personality. When talking about famous people in the world,we couldn't help thinking of Albert Einstein,a well-known scientist of America for his Theory of Relativity .He devoted all his life to science and made great controbution to our world.But how could he acquire so much success in his life?Did he have any personalities that differed from the ordinary people?Well,to my mind,there were at least two aspects of personality which had made him a successful man.One was the spirit of never giving up,when facing difficulties.He loved his job and put all his heart in it,kept on doing everything until a success was gained.The second was the sense of humor.Albert Einstein was a outgoing man,and had a great sense of humor,which made his work and life interenting.We can see this from the following famous story.One day somebody asked Albert Einstein,&Your Theory of Relativity is so hard to understand. Could you decribe it in a simple way?&The great man looked at him quietly first,and then said with a smile&Well,when you stay in a toilet畅骇扳较殖记帮席爆芦,you'll feel time goes slowly,while you are with a pretty girl,you'll feel time goes too fast.&That was Albert Einstein,a man of good humor and never giving up.(水平有限,写得不好,请多多见谅!)
提问者评价
貌似一半写得,一半抄的。总之是谢谢了。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
Perhaps,little kids heard the story about Albert Einstein in their early childhood.And his story leaves a very deep impression in children's minds.And when the children are at school,they have a language text about Alert Einstein to learn.Even some of them are infulenced by Alert Einstein's story,and they become scientists and experts in certain fields.Albert Einstein is a great scientist who is well-known all over the world.His theory of relativity is so famous that it is popular among young people.He is hard-working with deep thinking,hum畅骇扳较殖记帮席爆芦orous with kind heart.Meanwhile,he is also an easy-going person who gets on well with everybody around him.All these charactors or personalities make him not only famous but also popular.Albert Einstein has a good study in the details of life.This teaches the young kids how to observe the world around them and it gives the children good infulence during their growing up.
Einstein is hears the global great scientist. After Einstein becomes famous, some people leave the high salary to ask him to speak on the broadcasting station, in 1952, after Israeli first elected president died, asked him to work as president, he declined similarly. He in life last day, exhorts in the family the person, do not give him to hold the funeral, do not build the grave, also do not construct the monument, simultaneously doesn't let the common people know his bone ash in where. “I always easy and comfortable and led a life of comfort regard as am not the life goal itself & Einstein am such said that was such does. When he establishes & the theory of relativity & the publication, has caused a stir in the entire scientific circles all of a sudden, he also becomes the world attention human. The huge wealth, the lofty honor just like the tide well up to him, he does not spare a glance, absolute refusal the Blower, the Motion picture studio as well as the magazine company high salary invitation, does not make the speech, on the silver screen, does not write insignificantly & seasonable & work. His life demand is only the shoe, the pants, the shirt, the coat, in addition a pen, a repeat paper, a tobacco pipe, has no other desire. He is putting on an old sweater frequently, takes a walk on Berlin avenue. Even if is goes abroad on invitation the lecture, puts on is also only the very obsolete formal clothes. He hates the wealth, despises luxuriously. Once, Einstein had lectured on Norwegian some school's invitation Oslo. When prepares the luggage, he puts out set of obsolete evening dresses, the careful floor brush has brushed. He said to the wife, if some people think my clothes not entire, then I license on this formal clothes to inscribe: “this clothes had already brushed”. Also once, he goes to the University of Berlin to speak, what puts on is when the movement puts on knickerbocker and cloth shoe. 回答者: 雾隐迷蒙 - 试用期 一级
5-11 16:27Albert Einstein was a German-born theoretical physicist. He is best known for his theory of relativity and specifically mass–energy equivalence. Einstein received the 1921 Nobel Prize in Physics &for his services to Theoretical Physics, and especially for his discovery of the law of the photoelectric effect. Einstein's success is closely linkedrelated to his well-contemplating.When Einstein was five, his father showed him a pocket compass. Einstein realized that there must be something in the space, previously thought to be empty, that was moving the needle and later stated that this experience made &a deep and lasting impression&. Einstein a possess strong personality .In his early teens, Einstein attended the Luitpold Gymnasium. His father intended for him to pursue electrical engineering, but Einstein clashed with authorities and resented the school regimen. He later wrote that the spirit of learning and creative thought were lost in strict rote learning. 回答者: 风灵悠幽 - 魔法师 五级
5-11 16:35Perhaps,little kids heard the story about Albert Einstein in their early childhood.And his story leaves a very deep impression in children's minds.And when the children are at school,they have a language text about Alert Einstein to learn.Even some of them are infulenced by Alert Einstein's story,and they become scientists and experts in certain fields.Albert Einstein is a great scientist who is well-known all over the world.His theory of relativity is so famous that it is popular among young people.He is hard-working with deep thinking,humorous with kind heart.Meanwhile,he is also an easy-going person who gets on well with everybody around him.All these charactors or personalities make him not only famous but also popular.Albert Einstein has a good study in the details of life.This teaches the young kids how to observe the world around them and it gives the children good infulence during their growing up. 回答者: lemmenqin - 副总裁 十级
5-11 16:37The huge wealth, the lofty honor just like the tide well up to him, he does not spare a glance, absolute refusal the Blower, the Motion picture studio as well as the magazine company high salary invitation, does not make the speech, on the silver screen, does not write insignificantly & seasonable & work. His life demand is only the shoe, the pants, the shirt, the coat, in addition a pen, a repeat paper, a tobacco pipe, has no other desire. He is putting on an old sweater frequently, takes a walk on Berlin avenue. Even if is goes abroad on invitation the lecture, puts on is also only the very obsolete formal clothes. He hates the wealth, despises luxuriously. Once, Einstein had lectured on Norwegian some school's invitation Oslo. When prepares the luggage, he puts out set of obsolete evening dresses, the careful floor brush has brushed. He said to the wife, if some people think my clothes not entire, then I license on this formal clothes to inscribe: “this clothes had already brushed”. Also once, he goes to the University of Berlin to speak, what puts on is when the movement puts on knickerbocker and cloth shoe. 回答者: lfy513002 - 试用期 一级
5-11 16:58 分类上升达人排行榜用户名 动态 上周上升 Denver_space
9210 朝如青丝529
4445 lonesomeguy
4175 xingyieyu
3700 crcsteve
3050 更多&&
订阅该问题您想在自己的网站上展示百度“知道”上的问答吗?来获取免费代码吧! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------如要投诉或提出意见建议,请到百度知道投诉吧反馈。 &2009 Baidu
Albert Einstein was a German-born theoretical physicist. He is best known for his theory of relativity and specifically mass–energy equivalence. Einstein received the 1921 Nobel Prize in Physics &for his services to Theoretical Physics, and especially for his discovery of the law of the photoelectric effect. Einstein's success is closely linkedrelated to his well-contemplating.When Einstein was five, his father showed him a pocket compass. Einstein realized that there must be something in the space, previously thought to be empty, that was moving the needle and later stated that this experience made &a deep and lasting impression&. Einstein a possess strong personality .In his early teens, Einstein attended the Luitpold Gymnasium. His father intended for him to pursue electrical engineering, but Einstein clashed with authorities and resented the school regimen. He later wrote that the spirit of learning and creative thought were lost in strict rote learning.
Einstein is hears the global great scientist. After Einstein becomes famous, some people leave the high salary to ask him to speak on the broadcasting station, in 1952, after Israeli first elected president died, asked him to work as president, he declined similarly. He in life last day, exhorts in the family the person, do not give him to hold the funeral, do not build the grave, also do not construct the monument, simultaneously doesn't let the common people know his bone ash in where. “I always easy and comfortable and led a life of comfort regard as am not the life goal itself & Einstein am such said that was such does. When he establishes & the theory of relativity & the publication, has caused a stir in the entire scientific circles all of a sudden, he also becomes the world attention human. The huge wealth, the lofty honor just like the tide well up to him, he does not spare a glance, absolute refusal the Blower, the Motion picture studio as well as the magazine company high salary invitation, does not make the speech, on the silver screen, does not write insignificantly & seasonable & work. His life demand is only the shoe, the pants, the shirt, the coat, in addition a pen, a repeat paper, a tobacco pipe, has no other desire. He is putting on an old sweater frequently, takes a walk on Berlin avenue. Even if is goes abroad on invitation the lecture, puts on is also only the very obsolete formal clothes. He hates the wealth, despises luxuriously. Once, Einstein had lectured on Norwegian some school's invitation Oslo. When prepares the luggage, he puts out set of obsolete evening dresses, the careful floor brush has brushed. He said to the wife, if some people think my clothes not entire, then I license on this formal clothes to inscribe: “this clothes had already brushed”. Also once, he goes to the University of Berlin to speak, what puts on is when the movement puts on knickerbocker and cloth shoe.
The huge wealth, the lofty honor just like the tide well up to him, he does not spare a glance, absolute refusal the Blower, the Motion picture studio as well as the magazine company high salary invitation, does not make the speech, on the silver screen, does not write insignificantly & seasonable & work. His life demand is only the shoe, the pants, the shirt, the coat, in addition a pen, a repeat paper, a tobacco pipe, has no other desire. He is putting on an old sweater frequently, takes a walk on Berlin avenue. Even if is goes abroad on invitation the lecture, puts on is also only the very obsolete formal clothes. He hates the wealth, despises luxuriously. Once, Einstein had lectured on Norwegian some school's invitation Oslo. When prepares the luggage, he puts out set of obsolete evening dresses, the careful floor brush has brushed. He said to the wife, if some people think my clothes not entire, then I license on this formal clothes to inscribe: “this clothes had already brushed”. Also once, he goes to the University of Berlin to speak, what puts on is when the movement puts on knickerbocker and cloth shoe.
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文!求一篇英语作文英语作文!英语作文题.在9月10号举行的校运动会上,高二一班的李红不小心摔伤,一位名叫王刚的同学及时把她送到了校医院.作为校报记者请你就此写一则英语新闻发表在校报英文版上.要求_百度作业帮
英语作文!求一篇英语作文英语作文!英语作文题.在9月10号举行的校运动会上,高二一班的李红不小心摔伤,一位名叫王刚的同学及时把她送到了校医院.作为校报记者请你就此写一则英语新闻发表在校报英文版上.要求:可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯.英语作文题
On September 10th,our school held a sports meeting .It was quite successful.And there also happened something impressed.Senior high school student Li Hong,who are from class 1,grade 2 ,took part in the race.But unluckly,she hurt herself by accident.No one saw her at that time except a student named Wang Gang,He was so kind that he sent her to school hospital right away.And then,Li Hong got the help from doctors.Li Hong was very grateful to him .What a kind person Wang Gang was!DO you think so?嗷,死撑的写的,实在提示太少了.话说我一个初三的错误可能会很多啊~!感激不尽
采纳后         保证完成..加Q 2 7 ,全部 原创,
您可能关注的推广求一篇英语作文,紧急假如你是王雪,是李毅的朋友,请根据下面这封信的内容,给他写封回信帮他解决目前的问题.词数70左右.Dear Wang Xue,
I am in England now. I miss you very much. I have no friends here .I feel very loneiy. I don't li_百度作业帮
求一篇英语作文,紧急假如你是王雪,是李毅的朋友,请根据下面这封信的内容,给他写封回信帮他解决目前的问题.词数70左右.Dear Wang Xue,
I am in England now. I miss you very much. I have no friends here .I feel very loneiy. I don't like the food here.My spoken English is not as good as yours.It seems that I can't understand my ciassmates. What's more,I failed this English exam
.I'm very disappointed.Could you give me some advice?
Dear Li Yi:Hello,letters received.You said you were not used to the food over there,Oh,then I send you from home to the point of China's snack over to help you satisfy desires.Also,you say you test fails,there is no relationship between the intention to review,the next test in the fight Well,cheer up!Come on!中文意思是亲爱的李毅:来信收到.你说你吃不惯那边的食物,那我从家乡给你寄点中国的小吃过来,帮你解解馋.还有,你说你考试失败了,没有关系,用心复习,下次在争取考好吧,别灰心!加油!
作业不好好做,就知道超。求一篇英语作文_百度知道
求一篇英语作文
致使校门口交通堵塞的现象按下列要求用英语写一篇词数100-120词短文1.说明这种现象2请你就目前越来越多的中学生上学乘坐私家车.例举合理的上学方式.谈谈你的看法3
提问者采纳
which is an obstacle to the flow of traffic. Let all of us act now to solve it。Traffic congestion has long been a problem of great concern and complaint in big cities,因为给工作和生活带来了不便;第二段可写成转折段,讲交通拥挤很普遍, which will surely lead to problems,引起第三段讲原因. Some private car drivers, but the following may be the most important ones、管理水平不高. Many pedestrians cross the streets even when the traffic lights are against them. With a large population and numbers of automobiles increasing. For example;三段集中讲原因,可从私车增加. It has caused a lot of inconvenience to people's life and work. The second cause is the slow and inefficient construction and improvement of the roads and streets;2.导致大城市交通拥挤的原因. Wewillnot resolve it if we only rely on the government、人们对交通法规意识淡薄等方面入手,承上启下, people have to set off well in advance to get to work on time and come back very late when their work is over。[写作导航]第一段可作为介绍段, some roads still remain unimproved.The problem of traffic congestion is an urgent one because it concerns the safety allofus.The first cause is the great increase in the number of private cars. Cars take up more space but they carry fewer people. The last cause is the insufficient management of the traffic system and the people's lack of awareness of traffic regulations;第四段收尾,人们很关心并时有抱怨, blocking the way of other public transportation vehicles大城市交通拥挤的原因The Causes of Traffic CongesUon in Big Cities()1.大城市普遍交通拥挤, ignoring traffic regulations, drive only for the sake of their own convenience、路况较差.There are many causes for this problem
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
People`s life is becoming more and more nice,they don`t have enough food to eat.Great changes has taken place in people&#39. Their lifs life,and they don`t have TV or phone.And.They have enough food to eat ,people live in tall buildings.,and ts life为题开头已给出.In the past 20 years.They can write e_mail to their friends . They had to write letters to their friends .But,不计入总字数Great changes has taken place in people&#39.However,so many people have computers.In the past 20s life.,and they all have cellphone and TV,people lived in small houses,nowChanges in people&#39
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一篇英文作文_百度作业帮
写一篇英文作文
There are four people in my family,my parents,my bother and I.My family is pretty good. I’m really happy. My brother is shy and funny. He is good at sports and does well in volleyball.But he hates studying and his grades are bad. He like telling jokes. He always plays jokes on his friends and my family, and always makes us laugh. My father is a doctor. He works in a hospital of Sanya. He doesn’t like watching TV, but he likes reading newspaper and read it every night. My mother is a waitress. She works in a restaurant. She has good habits. She likes eating vegetables and drinking milk every day. But I don’t like milk. It is awful. She likes watching Beijing Opera at free time. She says it’s good for her to keep young and it can make her relaxed. My families are always doing what is best for me.They are always on my side. I love each person in my family. I love my sweet warm home.
有关于什么的多少个英文单词 你都不要求
随便一篇?没有要求么?好吧 我就搞一个我弄过的 Mary and Marx friend is at the intersection of pavement-cardy ugg boots Clay animation by clay shader produces the coarse and fine feeling the combination image contr...

我要回帖

更多关于 一千字的作文 的文章

随机推荐