求一篇作文英语作文 内容如下

谁能帮我翻译一下关于基因工程的英语文章 内容如下_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译一下关于基因工程的英语文章 内容如下
he did propose another mechanism(one he considered less elegant)for solvings insights and the mechanism is extraordinarily elegant,20)and later experiments on the topology of replication products have confirmed Delbruck&#39.He suggested an alternate model of discontinuous DNA replication to avoid this linking problem.The discovery of topoisomerases in the 1970s(19:an enzyme to break and reseal the DNA strands,however.In the midst of proposing this incorrect model:every link between the parental Watson and Crick strands would be preserved in the daughter molecules following semiconservative DNA
replication (18),it also revealed a problem that Max Delbruck recognized over 50 years agoalthough the doubie helix suggested a mechanism for the faithful copying of nucleotide sequence
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
他建议替换模型的不连续的 DNA 复制。Topoisomerases (19,来避免此链接的问题,同时也透露了一个Max Delbruck承认 50 多年前的问题: 每个父母的沃森和克里克丝之间的链接将会保留在女儿完全性 DNA 复制 (18) 之后分子: 一种酶来打破并重新封装 DNA 绞线,20) 上世纪 70 年代和以后的发现对拓扑结构的复制产品的实验已经证实德尔布吕克的见解和机制是非常优雅。然而在提出这种不正确的模式后,他并未建议联动问题求解 (一个他认为不那么优雅) 的另一种机制尽管 doubie 螺旋提出的核苷酸序列忠实复制的机制
用谷歌翻译
其他类似问题
基因工程的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁继续一篇英语作文说明:根据下列信息,以外语系的名义写一张通知.内容如下:1.6月3日下午两点在教学楼_百度作业帮
继续一篇英语作文说明:根据下列信息,以外语系的名义写一张通知.内容如下:1.6月3日下午两点在教学楼
NoticeAll the students should be gathered at the teaching building at 2pm on 3 june.The foreign language department
你的通知不完整啊,谁集中?师生?还是学生
您可能关注的推广就没有英语大神了么…求一篇120字左右的高中英语作文,内容如下:题目是参加培训班或者请家教有必要吗_百度知道
就没有英语大神了么…求一篇120字左右的高中英语作文,内容如下:题目是参加培训班或者请家教有必要吗
要求.多数以盈利为目的
2,内容如下. 可以学到更多知识
坏处.学生没有休息时间
3.巩固课堂所学
3:1:题目是参加培训班或者请家教有必要吗:1就没有英语大神了么…求一篇120字左右的高中英语作文:益处.某种程度上比老师讲的范围广【大概是这个意思】
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
提货人合伙人听听歌发个狗日的风格更好让他会更方便更方便人防办不放过
我可以帮你翻译把你想说的汉语给我
对于这个essay中的观点到底是说他有还是没有必要?
我把原题给你
难道你不要选一个side么?
那就没必要的,谢谢
其他类似问题
高中英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能用过去现在时写一篇英语作文我的一天?(一天的活动内容如下)1,6:30a.m.起床 2,8:00a.m.打扫房间 3,9:50a.m.看钢琴表演。411:30a.m.帮妈妈做饭5,2:20p.m.和朋友们踢足球,6,8:15p.m.看电视_百度作业帮
谁能用过去现在时写一篇英语作文我的一天?(一天的活动内容如下)1,6:30a.m.起床 2,8:00a.m.打扫房间 3,9:50a.m.看钢琴表演。411:30a.m.帮妈妈做饭5,2:20p.m.和朋友们踢足球,6,8:15p.m.看电视
My day was busy but happy.In the morning,I ate breakfast,Then I did exercise.About seven O'clock,I went to visit one of my friends.At noon,he and I went out to dinner.I think,there food is delicious.After eating lunch,I went home to bed.About two O'clock in the afternoon,I woke up,I want to go to the store with my mother to buy things.We bought a lot of things.I was very happy.At half past three pm,I attended a basketball game,really intense game,our team won the first place.At six in the evening I attended my brother's birthday party.We ate a big cake.Singing and dancing along with us.Very happy.At half past eight pm,I came home to sleep after a bath.This is really busy and happy day.
过去现在时是什么时态?您是不是想说过去进行时或过去完成时?
My day is busy but it is happy. I got up at 6:30 a.m.I cleaned my room at 8:00a.m.I watched piano performance at 9:50a.m. I helped my mother to cook lunch at 11:30a.m. I played football with my friends at 2:20p.m.I wathched TV at 8:15p.m. How about your day?望采纳O(∩_∩)O~
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 一千字的作文 的文章

随机推荐