求一篇作文片作文,The Branch Ca...

您现在的位置:
> 文章内容
初二英语作文:The Beautiful Hands 美丽的双手(带翻译)
Since I go to middle school, I live far away from my hometown, I have few time to stay with my grandma who can cook the delicious food for me. On this weekend, I decided to go back hometown and visited my grandparents. When they saw me, they were so happy, grandma went to the kitchen and prepared the food. As I grew up, I went to the kitchen to help her, I found my grandma&s hands were so dry and wrinkled. Thinking about her old time to take care of my father, and then take care of me, she was a great woman, in my heart, her hands were the most beautiful hands.
自从我上了初中,我住得离家乡比较远,我几乎没什么时间和祖母呆在一起,祖母总是能给我煮得一手好菜。在这个周末,我决定回到家乡看望我的祖父母。当他们 看到我,十分的开心,祖母走进厨房,准备食物。我已经长大了,所以我走进厨房帮忙,我发现祖母的手很干皱。想要她早年照顾父亲,然后又照顾我,她是一位如 此伟大的女人,在我的心里,她的双手是最美的双手。
阅读本文的读者还看了:
My swimming experience is very interesting. There was a time when I swam like a rock. This went on until one day when I was fishing with a friend of mine at a nearby pond. I slipped into it. If my frie...
Success means different things for different people. Some may equate it with fame, some with wealth and still some with accomplishments. For me, it means fulfilling ones dreams. Whatever your dreams ar...
As for this essay, I want the person who likes travel to read. And, I also want the person who yearns to the solitary journey to read. I like travel very much. I often go to travel. It meets a lot of p...
Dear Nate, I am so excited to hear that you will come to learn Chinese in our school. Now let me tell you something about our school. Our school is the key school of our city with the most beautiful ca...
最新发布作文
编辑推荐阅读您现在的位置:
> 文章内容
香港中学生英语作文:The Need for Peace
Vicky Chan& 6A
Bullying and violence are becoming ubiquitous amonglocal schools. Thus, the school principal, who has been enlightened by the Nobel Peace Prize, has decided to establish an annual &Peace Ambassador Prize& to promote peace in the school campus. The required qualities for the candidate who is to be awarded the prize can be boiled down to three criteria.
The length of time should be considered as one of the criteria. The most recent Nobel Peace Prize was honoured to Barack Obama, the US president. However, he was in office only for 12 days before his nomination. By the time he was awarded, he had been in the White House for only ten months. Barack Obama still has not actualized all his promises andso his reception of the prize has stirred up lots of debates. Therefore, we should consider how the candidates are contributing to the harmony of the school campus by seeing, for instance, whether they are really bringing their promises to reality or they are just giving flamboyant speeches. Time should be taken into consideration when surveying the actions of the candidates in order to prevent any changes in one's actions and beliefs in peace. Mother Teresa had served the helpless people in India for almost her whole life before she was given the Nobel Peace Prize. Therefore, senior form students should be more suitable recipients of the annual &Peace Ambassador Prize&.
The second criterion should be their contribution to the maintenance of school harmony. Greg Mortensen, the previous Nobel Peace Prize winner, has worked against Islamic fundamentalism and opened 84schools in the central Asia regime. We can observe his effort through these concrete establishments. The committee of the prize should then also look for the candidates' observable contributions to our school. For instance, the candidates may establish a student association which acts as the bridge between the school and the students and facilitates the relationship between the two sides. Also, the candidates may work on organizing different activities to enable various groups of students to become more united. Only in this way can the annual &Peace Ambassador Prize& be more sensible. With observable contributions, the possibility of having controversy over the prize will be diminished, and this can in turn prevent another heated debate from being aroused among teachers and students, which may jeopardize the harmony in the school campus.
The third criterion concerns whether the &Peace Ambassador Prize& should be awarded as a gesture of encouragement just like it has been done to Obama by the Nobel Prize Committee. There is probably an element of truth that the prize can be an encouragement for Obama, but the committee have ignored a deeper fact that the award was given too early. The award should be primarily given to commend the hard work, time and sweat the person has poured into establishing the peace of the world andthen to encourage great achievements as a secondary purpose. Obama has not done much yet and the public still does not know whether he will realize his promises or change his policies. For that reason, it is not convincing, ifnot awkward, for him to have received the award. The &Peace Ambassador Prize& should be given mainly to acknowledge one's hard work and subsequently as an encouragement. The committee must be careful to strike a balance between the two purposes.
The introduction of an annual &Peace Ambassador Prize& may promote peace in the school campus. It is because students may start to notice the need for a peaceful environment. Through the advocacy of the &Peace Ambassador Prize&, the awareness of caring for eachother and the message of peace can be promoted. As students are being educated about the significance of peace, incidents of bullying and violence may decline and this will lead to a more harmonious school campus.
The importance of peace should not be underestimated. Peace is not something confined to the school campus, but it is also an issue that concerns our world. If we can promote peace appropriately bythe &Peace Ambassador Prize& in school, it will have a positive impact on leading to a harmonious society and even a harmonious world.
阅读本文的读者还看了:
My swimming experience is very interesting. There was a time when I swam like a rock. This went on until one day when I was fishing with a friend of mine at a nearby pond. I slipped into it. If my frie...
Dear Nate, I am so excited to hear that you will come to learn Chinese in our school. Now let me tell you something about our school. Our school is the key school of our city with the most beautiful ca...
Success means different things for different people. Some may equate it with fame, some with wealth and still some with accomplishments. For me, it means fulfilling ones dreams. Whatever your dreams ar...
As for this essay, I want the person who likes travel to read. And, I also want the person who yearns to the solitary journey to read. I like travel very much. I often go to travel. It meets a lot of p...
最新发布作文
编辑推荐阅读

我要回帖

更多关于 一千字的作文 的文章

随机推荐