下载我马上要做一个英语演讲ppt下载,急需有关于...

怎么快速背我有一个梦想英文演讲稿。 我们学校下学期有一个英语活动,我要表演I我有一个梦想、_百度知道
怎么快速背我有一个梦想英文演讲稿。 我们学校下学期有一个英语活动,我要表演I我有一个梦想、
不过我是初一的学生啊。。。一个寒假的时间,尽量快的背下来。。。怎么办
提问者采纳
教你一种不用动脑子的办法,你先把它读一遍,录下来(也可以请人帮你读,但读的时候一定要标准)。然后每天边放边读一个小时,一个星期你就差不多背下来了,坚持一个月,即使你不知道文章的内容是什么,也可以很轻松的背下来。当然,如果你读的时候用心记了,则不用这么长的时间。如果你是要尽快的话,就先了解文章,把它理清楚,做到心里知道每部分该讲什么和这部分完了接下来讲什么,再对照英文背下来就成了(这对你的英文水平有一定的要求)。两种办法,你自己选择把,希望采纳。
还是不动脑子的好。。。
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
1.把要背诵的文章读懂,完全理解。2.搞准每一个个单词的读音。保证读音不错。3.找到较好的该文的mp3,反复模仿。(如果网上没有,请你的英语老师或你家长认识的英语高手录音。你选其中最好的来学。)4.不看讲稿,离开mp3,自己反复演讲,要有最佳状态。5.演讲是靠语言的抑、扬、顿、挫吸引和打动听众,切勿搞不必要的动作。绝对不要搞笑。 我相信,通过这次活动,你的英语会提高很多,努力吧,对你很有好处。
先熟悉汉译,如果你的英语水平够好的话,背下汉译几乎就会英语啦,当然还要多读多听啦
我有一个梦想的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于健康向上,奋发图强的英文演讲稿.要亲自写的,不要从别的网站抄的,别的我都看了,没有满意的.6月17号就用了!在此先谢各位大侠了,希望各位大侠能够帮我一下!_百度作业帮
关于健康向上,奋发图强的英文演讲稿.要亲自写的,不要从别的网站抄的,别的我都看了,没有满意的.6月17号就用了!在此先谢各位大侠了,希望各位大侠能够帮我一下!
关于健康向上,奋发图强的英文演讲稿.要亲自写的,不要从别的网站抄的,别的我都看了,没有满意的.6月17号就用了!在此先谢各位大侠了,希望各位大侠能够帮我一下!
In my opinion , learning is a kind of attitude , to learn well ,we should
work harder and harder .
In the process of learning ,self-confidence is also very important.we should always say to ourselves:i can, i do, i am NO.1 . there is nothing difficult for people . At frist , there is no way in the world , but after
more and more people go , the roads appear ! if everyone does not work hard , there would be no excellence .
Working hard from middle school to high school,then beijing university will not be a dream .. So work hard from now ,
pay more attention on study than others,an i believe ,where there is a will ,there is a way.At last i want to say : believe ourselves , we can success . what is
future , we are the future , our future is decided by ourselves !校正完毕,无语法错误,应该符合初中水平吧,话说我码了半天呢,让高三毕业生写初中作文还真费力~写英语演讲稿快有口语比赛了,急需一篇英语演讲稿,题目为我和我的祖国,即主要是对爱国的理解!集思广益,希望能借鉴一下大家好的文章!_百度作业帮
写英语演讲稿快有口语比赛了,急需一篇英语演讲稿,题目为我和我的祖国,即主要是对爱国的理解!集思广益,希望能借鉴一下大家好的文章!
写英语演讲稿快有口语比赛了,急需一篇英语演讲稿,题目为我和我的祖国,即主要是对爱国的理解!集思广益,希望能借鉴一下大家好的文章!
这个不知行吗?Our great motherland is one of the largest countries in the world.It has a population of over twelve hundred million.Beijing is its capital.We Chinese people are brave and hardworking.We have a glorious revolutionary tradition.We drove out all the enemies.In 1949 the People's Republic of China was founded.Since then great changes have taken place in our motherland.Now our country is getting stronger and stronger.We Chinese people are working hard to make our motherland into a powerful country.Children are regarded as “flower of our motherland”.In our country children are taken very good care of.Special laws have been issuedto protect them.Thousands of schools have been set up to make education available to all children.The Party and the government pay special attention to the growth of children because they represent our bright future.还有这个 I love my motherland There is a beatiful country standing in the east of the world .She has red soil ,big mountains,long rivers and hardworking people ,she is just like a diamond ,shinning all the time ,and she is my dearest country -------China !I love my motherland !Because I love the different races of my country !Each race has its own culture and customs.Some people are kindhearted,some people are ggenerous,some people are humourous...anyway ,I can't display evry race of my country ,but what I want to tell you is that the Chinese people are great.Because of them ,our motherland is developing day by day .Our country is becoming much stronger tham before .My country has so many great places of interest ,which is known not only to every citizen ,but also to the world .When the foreigners talk about China ,they all extend their thums and sayEn...China is a famous and fantastic country !Yes,that's ture !We have the Great Wall ,the world's second longest river ,the oldest history and the most glorious culture .As wa all know ,China is one of the largest countries in the world ,when it is snowing in the north ,the flowers have come out in the south ,when the people in the south are enjoying the sunshine on the beach ,the people in the north are skiing on the ice .How marvelous it is !So now I can speak to the world loudly My country is really great !My country is really beautiful !如果你觉得不好!你写好我来帮你翻译!
I love you, China
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, I’m very glad to make a speech here. Today my topic is “I love you, China.”Since the day I was born, I began to have a proud name—...关于食物的英语演讲稿我急需一篇关于食物的英文演讲稿,2分钟,适合六年级小学生,内容不要太难,食物什么都行,只介绍一种食物,如:饺子,那就介绍怎样包饺子,怎样煮饺子等等.希望各位高手_百度作业帮
关于食物的英语演讲稿我急需一篇关于食物的英文演讲稿,2分钟,适合六年级小学生,内容不要太难,食物什么都行,只介绍一种食物,如:饺子,那就介绍怎样包饺子,怎样煮饺子等等.希望各位高手
关于食物的英语演讲稿我急需一篇关于食物的英文演讲稿,2分钟,适合六年级小学生,内容不要太难,食物什么都行,只介绍一种食物,如:饺子,那就介绍怎样包饺子,怎样煮饺子等等.希望各位高手赶快帮我解决.
:《Chinese Cuisine Food Culture》As a country that pays great attention to courtesy, our cuisine culture is deep rooted in China''s history. As a visitor or guest in either a Chinese home orrestaurant you will find that table manners are essential and the distinctive courtesies displayed will invariably add to the enjoyment of your meals and keep you in high spirits! On the eighth day of the last month in the Chinese lunar calendar, people will enjoy a nourishing porridge called ''La Ba Zhou''. In ancient times, monks would kindly share all sorts of food grains with people and made them flavorful porridge on this particular day. People still keep this convention.In Central China, when a baby is born, the happy father will send red boiled eggs to announce the news. Eggs with a black pointed end and dots in an even number such as six or eight, indicates a boy'' those without a black point and in an odd number like a five or seven will say the baby is a girl.In addition to these, fish has always been used to suggest the accumulation of prosperity and wealth with meals on New Year''s Eve.急需pasta的英文介绍,我要做一个关于pasta的演讲,大约五分钟,_百度作业帮
急需pasta的英文介绍,我要做一个关于pasta的演讲,大约五分钟,
急需pasta的英文介绍,我要做一个关于pasta的演讲,大约五分钟,
History of PastaIf you hear the word pasta,you think Italy,but it’s said that pasta actually goes back to the Etruscans (400 B.C.).It is believed that they used to prepare the first lasagna made of spelt which is a cereal like wheat,but far more resistant against bad weather and diseases.(An Etruscan tomb,found 48 kilometers north of Rome,showed a group of natives making what appears to be pasta).Later years,the Romans made lagane (A kind of lasagna).Lagane was a very simple dough made of water and flour.Lagane is still used today in the Center and South of Italy to call some kind of pasta.Greek mythology suggests that the Greek God Vulcan invented a device that made strings of dough (the first spaghetti!)But what about the belief that the Great Venetian Explorer,Marco Polo,brought pasta to Italy?When Marco Polo was in the East in 1279 a.d.the will of Ponzio Baestone,a Genoan soldier,was drafted.In this will he requested "bariscella peina de macarone" – a small basket of … maccheroni!This all happened 16 years before Marco Polo returned from China.In the 11th century,the Arabs brought pasta around the Mediterranean basin,but spread to Italy due to the very agreeable climate.Then,in the 17th century in Naples,pasta with Tomato arrived in Europe after America was discovered.Although pasta became very popular,it didn’t go onto the princes’ tables,because since it’s discovery it was eaten using hands.It was near 1700 that one of King Ferdinand II’s chamberlains had the bright idea of using a fork with 4 short prongs,that became a common practice.Since then pasta was also served during the Court’s banquets all over Italy,and from here its world tour began.The U.S.President Thomas Jefferson () loved pasta and made it known all over the United States.It seemed that he fell in love with a certain dish he sampled in Naples while he served as the U.S.Ambassador to France.In fact,he promptly ordered crates of "maccheroni",along with a pasta-making machine to be send back to the States.In the beginning of the last century,the first,rudementary,machines for its mass-production started in Naples.But why in Naples?Because the most important moment of its production is the drying process.Naples’ surroundings and hinterland were offering the ideal environment for this production.Today modern technology allows the standardisation of pasta production and the reproduction of the ideal climatic conditions,so pasta’s production spread out in a lot of Nations.This overall reproduction makes pasta the most known Italian food all around the world.

我要回帖

更多关于 英语演讲ppt下载 的文章

随机推荐