麻烦灌篮高手主题曲翻译帮我翻译以下英文,感谢中.

英文高手请进,麻烦帮我翻译一下,感谢你们了。_百度知道
英文高手请进,麻烦帮我翻译一下,感谢你们了。
It also should have a strong customer sensibilityWe believe that any new name should embrace several disciplines, and it should have a realistic basis in linguistics. A new name must have a strong positioning orientation to help differentiate the brand
按自己的想法理解了一下,它要使消费者产生消费欲望,有没有上下文什么的,任何一个新名称都应符合几个规律;最后,它要有强大的定位方向使之区别于其他品牌我们认为。呃。。;其次:首先,在语言上它要有现实基础。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文的相关知识
其他3条回答
以帮助差异化的品牌。它也应该有一个强大的客户感性,它应该有一个现实的基础上在语言学,任何新的名称应该包括几个学科:我们认为这句话的意思是。一个新的名字必须有一个强大的定位方向
谢谢,但不通。
译:我们相信任何新名称应抓住几个学科。一个新的名字必须有一个强大的定位方向使得品牌。它也应该有一个强大的客户感性,它应该有一个现实基础在语言学。
谢谢,但不通。
我们相信任何新名称应抓住几个学科。一个新的名字必须有一个强大的定位方向使得品牌。它也应该有一个强大的客户感性,它应该有一个现实基础在语言学。
我们认为任何一个新名字应该遵循几个原则。一个新名字必须有很强的方向定位以区分于其他品牌,还要能强烈吸引顾客的敏感神经,另外语言上要通俗易懂。
基本准确,通顺,个别词还有待斟酌。希望能帮到你。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文高手麻烦请帮我把以下邮件文字翻译成英文.谢谢你好
很高兴发邮件给您,我在您网站的购物订单号为,这个订单是在2011年一月十九日已经发货了,但是到日我还没有收到_百度作业帮
英文高手麻烦请帮我把以下邮件文字翻译成英文.谢谢你好
很高兴发邮件给您,我在您网站的购物订单号为,这个订单是在2011年一月十九日已经发货了,但是到日我还没有收到货物.请问下是不已经寄出或者是到哪里了?谢谢
Dear Mr./MsI had bought goods from your website and the order number was 41,364,876.The goods were delivered at 19th January in 2011,but I still didn't receive it until 5th January in 2012.So I wondered whether it had been sent out or that it had been sent to somewhere else?Thanks. Yours faithfully
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求翻译~~麻烦各位英语高手帮我翻译以下这段话,谢谢_百度知道
求翻译~~麻烦各位英语高手帮我翻译以下这段话,谢谢
二OO七年七月我正式加入麦当劳,以见习经理的身份成为营运部门的一名管理组。二OO七年九月我晋升成为餐厅的第二副经理,二O一O年十二月我晋升成为餐厅的第一副经理,工作至今。在麦当劳接近三年的学习过程中,我受到了公司的专业的培训,前后参加了公司为副经理而设的四个基本管理课程:BSMC、ASMC、REC及EMP,在这些课程里面,我学到更多关于区域管理、铺面管理及人事招聘等;在楼面管理的过程中,我学习基本的餐厅营运知识获取维持顾客满意度之经验。在餐厅,我曾协助哗浮糕簧蕹毫革桐宫昆餐厅经理管理及跟进过人事系统、排班系统、盘存系统、安全与保安系统、计划保养系统、生产系统、食品安全系统
我有更好的答案
Two OO seven years July I officially join McDonald's to apprentice manager identity be operating department a management team. Two OO seven years I become the restaurant's September promotion second manager, two O 一O years December my promotion of first deputy manager become restaurant, work today. In the McDonald's close to three years of learning process, I was the company's professional training, and join in the company vice manager and set the four basic management course: BSMC, ASMC, REC and EMP, in these courses inside, I learn more about regional management, management and personnel In the process of floor management, I lea...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文翻译,谢谢!麻烦高手帮我翻译下面的英文,非常感谢!1. Thank you for your Email.2. Regarding our appointment, I can come to your office on Monday3. In your email you mentioned
that you are worried4. If you have any more _百度作业帮
英文翻译,谢谢!麻烦高手帮我翻译下面的英文,非常感谢!1. Thank you for your Email.2. Regarding our appointment, I can come to your office on Monday3. In your email you mentioned
that you are worried4. If you have any more questions, please call me5. If you need help, please don’t hesitate to contact me6. I’m looking forward to seeing you on Monday7. I’m looking forward to seeing you again.8. Apologies for the delay9. I’m very sorry to lean about the report10. I apologize for the delay in getting back to you ,but my computer was broken11. I was sorry to hear that you didn’t get the project approve12. I was sorry to hear about the project cancellation13. I am sorry to learn about you accident14. Sorry for the delay in responding to your message15. Sorry for not getting back to you earlier, but I was ill for a week16. Sorry for the delay in responding to your email, but I have been very busy17. Thank you for your email for the meeting18. Thank you for purchasing the excel Inkjet printer19. Thank you for reply20. We’re sorry to learn form mary that you will be leaving21. Thank you for sending me the figures22. Just to inform you of you need to complete you report earlier this month23. Just to inform you that we have decided to close down the factory24. Just to remind you that you need to complete you report earlier this month25. Just to remind you to contact the client as soon as you get back to the office26. Just to quick note to confirm our meeting tomorrow afternoon27. Just a short note to confirm that I will be arriving at 8 pm 28. Please confirm that you have received the file29. Please confirm our appointment tomorrow afternoon30. Please confirm if you would like me to book you a hotel31. Please confirm whether you can attend the gala dinner on Friday32. Just a short note to confirm that the project is on schedule33. Please confirm receipt 收条of the attached document34. Please confirm whether you would like someone to pick you up
接某人35. We wish to confirm that payment has been received36. Please confirm that payment has been received37. Please give me a call to confirm that you have received my email38. This is to confirm that I will be attending the meeting on the 29th39. This is to confirm that the meeting is canceled40. Please confirm if you need more information41. We hereby confirm that the project is complete according to our agreement42. We wish to confirm the following:X Y Z,123 are the new codes f
1 。谢谢你的电子邮件。 2 。关于我们的任命,我可以星期一到你的办公室 3 。在您的电子邮件中,你提及你的担心 4 。如果您有任何疑问,请给我打电话 5 。如果您需要帮助,请别犹豫,马上与我联系 6 。我期待着星期一 看到你7 。我期待着再次见到你。 8 。道歉拖延 9 。我很抱歉地回答 10 。我很抱歉拖延你回去11 。我很遗憾得知您没有得到批准的项目 12 。我很遗憾得知该项目取消 13 。很抱歉,我了解你意外 14 。很抱歉拖延答复您的邮件 15 。对不起,不回去你早,但我生病了一个星期 16 。很抱歉的拖延答复您的电子邮件,但我一直非常忙碌 17 。感谢您来信会议 18 。感谢您购买的Excel喷墨打印机 19 。谢谢你的答复 20 。我们很抱歉你将离开 21 。谢谢你给我的数字 22 。只是通知你,你必须完成你的报告在本月初 23 。只是通知你,我们已决定关闭的工厂 24 。只是提醒你,你必须完成你的报告在本月初 25 。只是提醒你联系的客户尽快回到你的办公室 26 。为了迅速地注意到,以确认本次会议明天下午 27 。只是一个简短的说明,以确认我将到达晚上8点 28 。请确认您已收到文件 29 。请证实我们明天下午任命 30 。请确认您是否要我书你一个酒店 31 。请确认您是否可以出席晚宴上周五 32 。只是一个简短的说明,以确认该项目是按计划进行 33 。请确认收到的收条所附文件 34 。请确认您是否要有人接你接某人 35 。我们希望确认,付款已收到 36 。请确认付款已收到 37 。请给我打电话,以确认您已收到我的电子邮件 38 。这是为了确认,我将出席会议第29次 39 。这是为了确认,本次会议被取消 40 。请确认,如果您需要更多信息 41 。我们在此证实,该项目完成后根据我们的协议 42 。我们想确认如下:某某, 123个是新的代码f
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 灌篮高手主题曲翻译 的文章

随机推荐