一句话翻译成英文,请灌篮高手主题曲翻译帮忙,谢谢!

请高手帮忙翻译一句话!翻译成英文!谢谢_百度知道
请高手帮忙翻译一句话!翻译成英文!谢谢
能否将晚班的休息时间调整到17:30,其它安排的时间都没有问题。
我有更好的答案
Can the rest time of night shift adjust to 17:30?
other time is no problem.
Can rest time to adjust the shift to 17:30, other time is no problem.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
请高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语句子翻译:青少年的网络成瘾程度与网络服务使用,社会适应性的关系研究文章比较重要,用翻译器的麻烦不要来了,求英语高手帮忙~~谢谢大家!网络服务使用指的是日常生活中使用的网_百度作业帮
求英语句子翻译:青少年的网络成瘾程度与网络服务使用,社会适应性的关系研究文章比较重要,用翻译器的麻烦不要来了,求英语高手帮忙~~谢谢大家!网络服务使用指的是日常生活中使用的网
求英语句子翻译:青少年的网络成瘾程度与网络服务使用,社会适应性的关系研究文章比较重要,用翻译器的麻烦不要来了,求英语高手帮忙~~谢谢大家!网络服务使用指的是日常生活中使用的网上冲浪,玩游戏,看电影等服务的使用,怕有歧义,说明一下~!再次感谢大家~!
of network service is that surf the Internet,play games,watch movies in the daily life.希望对你有所帮助.请教英语高手 两个名词和一句话的翻译 请指点!谢谢!好的话追加分1China Aid Association2Texas-based lobby group3ZHAO XIAO, a former Communist Party official and convert to Christianity, smiles over a cup of tea and says he thin_百度作业帮
请教英语高手 两个名词和一句话的翻译 请指点!谢谢!好的话追加分1China Aid Association2Texas-based lobby group3ZHAO XIAO, a former Communist Party official and convert to Christianity, smiles over a cup of tea and says he thin
请教英语高手 两个名词和一句话的翻译 请指点!谢谢!好的话追加分1China Aid Association2Texas-based lobby group3ZHAO XIAO, a former Communist Party official and convert to Christianity, smiles over a cup of tea and says he thinks there are up to 130m Christians in China.最后这句话我译的是赵翔——曾共产党员后改信基督教——越过一杯茶微笑笑着说他认为中国已经有超过13000万的基督教徒.请指点
1:应该是中国援助机构2:以德克萨斯州为基础发展的游说团体3:up to 是高达的意思.大概是:赵翔-前共产党员后改信基督教,端着茶微笑的说,他认为在中国,基督信徒已高达13000万之众.这是我的意见,仅供参考.请高手把下面这些词语句子等等的英语翻译,帮帮忙啊~速度!谢谢咯.翻译以下词语:1.European influence (什么意思?)2.credit card(……意思?)3.溜冰马拉松(翻译成英语『下次不用讲了的吧』)4._百度作业帮
请高手把下面这些词语句子等等的英语翻译,帮帮忙啊~速度!谢谢咯.翻译以下词语:1.European influence (什么意思?)2.credit card(……意思?)3.溜冰马拉松(翻译成英语『下次不用讲了的吧』)4.
请高手把下面这些词语句子等等的英语翻译,帮帮忙啊~速度!谢谢咯.翻译以下词语:1.European influence (什么意思?)2.credit card(……意思?)3.溜冰马拉松(翻译成英语『下次不用讲了的吧』)4.去年
5.talk about 6.ask for7.ball game8.赛跑9.靠自己10.受……之苦11.时髦12.夏令营 翻译以下句子: 1.二十世纪九十年代末,我们家发生了巨大的变化.2.你早晨起床时,别忘了叫醒我.3.如果明天下雨的话, 我们就不去游泳.4.学生时代你常踢足球吗?5.我们决定帮助这些穷孩子.6.李先生现在习惯早起.
1、如果没有语境可能比较困难,单从字面看是 欧洲影响力;2、信用卡3、marathon skating4、last year5、谈论(后接内容)6、要求、要7、球类游戏(球类项目)8、race9、depend on myself10、suffer from11、fashion12、summer camp翻译:1.二十世纪九十年代末,我们家发生了巨大的变化.Our family has a great change since the end of the 1990s . 2.你早晨起床时,别忘了叫醒我.Don't forget to wake me up when you get up next morning/in the morning. 3.如果明天下雨的话, 我们就不去游泳.We'll not go swimming
if it's rainy tomorrow.4.学生时代你常踢足球吗?Did you use to play football in your school days? 5.我们决定帮助这些穷孩子.We have decided to help these poor children .6.李先生现在习惯早起.Mr Li is used to getting up early now .求英语高手帮忙翻译下面的句子,谢谢!_百度知道
求英语高手帮忙翻译下面的句子,谢谢!
《亲爱的——
我知道, 你下个星期二将会回到美国,因为你的生日即将来临。那我就提前祝你生日快乐吧!在中国,我会说祝您健康长寿,快乐每一天。你一定很期待回到你的家乡,见到你的家人,因为无论在世界的任何一个角落,家庭,对我们每个人都同样重要,同样期待,家是我们心中永恒的主题。说说实话,我很佩服你,虽然你年纪很大了,但你依然只身一人来到中国,带着你的知识和热情来帮助中国的年轻人走出困境,发现自我的价值,你是正在在做一件很有价值和意义的事情。总之千言万语,致以最美好的祝愿,祝你一切顺利。
Road.》谢谢翻译,感激不尽~
提问者采纳
《亲爱的——
我知道, 你下个星期二将会回到美国,因为你的生日即将来临。那我就提前祝你生日快乐吧!在中国,我会说祝您健康长寿,快乐每一天。你一定很期待回到你的家乡,见到你的家人,因为无论在世界的任何一个角落,家庭,对我们每个人都同样重要,同样期待,家是我们心中永恒的主题。说说实话,我很佩服你,虽然你年纪很大了,但你依然只身一人来到中国,带着你的知识和热情来帮助中国的年轻人走出困境,发现自我的价值,你是正在在做一件很有价值和意义的事情。总之千言万语,致以最美好的祝愿,祝你一切顺利。
Road.》 My dear XXX I know you will be back to states because your birthday is coming.I here to wish you a happy birthday in advance.In China we will wish you a long living life and happy everyday.I bet you must be eager to be back to meet you family.As we all know family is important for every one of us in everywhere in the world,beause family is the forever topic.To be honest,I really damire you so much because you come to China all by yourself,even with a suitable age,it is still very brave.You came here to help our young people to get through toughness and realise your value to the society with you knowledge and enthusiasm.It is so valuable a thing you are doing right now.Last but not least,best wishes to you and hope everything is OK with you. Loving Road
其他类似问题
15人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Hello My Dear,You will be back in US because of your coming birthday. Happy birthday to you ahead of time. I hope you always be healthy and happy. You must be looking forward to going back to your hometown. No matter where we are in the world, family will always be that important, for anyone of us. Actually, i really admire you since you came to China alone. You are trying to do somthing worthy and significant. You used your knowledge and enthusiasm to help Chinese young generations find their value and get over difficulties. In brief, Best wishes to you and hope everything goes well.Yours,Road.
I know that you will go back to the U.S. next Tuesday. I will wish you a happy birthday in advance because your birthday is coming soon. In China, I will say long life to you and happy everyday. You must expect to go back to your hometown and to see your family so much. Because family is so important to us all and it means expectations at the same time wherever in this world, and family is an eternal theme in our heart. To tell you the truth, I admire you so much. Though you are not young, you come to China all by yourself to help young Chinese guys get out of hardships and find their own values with your knowledge and passion, which you have ...
高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 灌篮高手主题曲翻译 的文章

随机推荐