the police isare c___...

I.选择填空1.The police are ___ the records of the thieves.A.examining B.looking into C.investigating D.All above2.The noise of the storm ___ me up.A.made B.woke C.force D.looked3.There was ___ on the road this morning.A.heavy traffic B.many buses_百度作业帮
I.选择填空1.The police are ___ the records of the thieves.A.examining B.looking into C.investigating D.All above2.The noise of the storm ___ me up.A.made B.woke C.force D.looked3.There was ___ on the road this morning.A.heavy traffic B.many buses
I.选择填空1.The police are ___ the records of the thieves.A.examining B.looking into C.investigating D.All above2.The noise of the storm ___ me up.A.made B.woke C.force D.looked3.There was ___ on the road this morning.A.heavy traffic B.many buses C.much cars D.a lot of trucks4.Don’t phone me ___ work.A.on B.in C.at D.by5.Would you please ___ that bridge for me?A.photograph B.take a picture of C.photo D.Both A and B.6.He ___ an honest man.A.looks like B.looks C.likes D.look like7.They ___ Tom great kindness.A.gave B.showed C.brought D.Both A and B.8.The washing machine won’t ___ properly.A.work B.run C.go D.Both A and B.9.___ high buildings have been built in our city.A.The number of B.A number of C.Much D.Both B and C.10.Red is usually associated ___ danger.A.with B.to C.along with D.together11.As time went on,an unusual friendship ___ between them.A.arose B.grew up C.appeared D.All above12.One students arrived promptly ___ the others came late.A.but B.and C.while d.as13.All the streets were ___ with flags.A.made B.decorated C.flown D.connected14.Last year they ___ 3,000 washing machines.A.produced B.turned out C.made D.All above.15.Mary looks pretty ___ she wears.A.whatever B.no matter what C.what D.Both A and B.
1--5D B ACB 6--10ADDBA 11---15DCBDD
1 D 警察正在调查小偷的犯罪记录 2 B 雷声把我惊醒 3 A 今天早晨路上车很堵 4 C 上班的时候不要给我打电话5 B 你能帮我拍下那架桥吗? 6 A 他看起来像个老实人 7 D 他们对汤姆很好 8 D 他们的洗衣机不能正常使用了9 B 市里正在建造很多大厦 10 A 红色总是和危险联想在一起 11 D 随着时间的推移,他们之间产生了别样的情愫12 A 除了一名...
1--5D B ACB 6--10ADDBA 11---15DCBDD57.The police are ________ the records of all those involved in the crime.A) looking intoB) looking afterC) looking outD) looking on58.Building that railway was very difficult and involved ________ ten tunnels.A) digB) having dugC) to have dugD) digg_百度作业帮
57.The police are ________ the records of all those involved in the crime.A) looking intoB) looking afterC) looking outD) looking on58.Building that railway was very difficult and involved ________ ten tunnels.A) digB) having dugC) to have dugD) digg
57.The police are ________ the records of all those involved in the crime.A) looking intoB) looking afterC) looking outD) looking on58.Building that railway was very difficult and involved ________ ten tunnels.A) digB) having dugC) to have dugD) digging59.________ with the picture.Mary tore it to pieces.A) Dissatisfying thoroughlyB) Being thoroughly dissatisfiedC) To dissatisfy thoroughlyD) To be thoroughly dissatisfied60.________ you are familiar with the author’s ideas,try reading all the sections as quickly as you possibly can.A) As long asB) Ever sinceC) So thatD) Now that61.________ its hot sun and beautiful beaches.Hawaii is a fine place to live in or to visit.A) AsB) WithC) FromD) For62.Bob’s leg got hurt ________ the Purple Mountains.A) while he is climbing upB) while we were climbing upC) while we climbed upD) while he climbed up63.There are certain ________ when you must interrupt people who are in the middle of doing something.A) conditionsB) situationsC) occasionsD) environments64.The time is not far away ________ modern communications will become widespread in China’s vast countryside.A) whenB) asC) untilD) before65.It was proposed that the matter ________ discussed at the next meeting.A) will beB) hasC) beD) would be66.He didn’t go to the party,but he does wish he ________ there.A) would beB) has beenC) would have beenD) had been67.Pick me up at 8 o’clock.I ________ my bath by then.A) may haveB) will be havingC) can have hadD) will have had68.She was so angry that she felt like ________ something at him.A) to throwB) to have thrownC) throwingD) having thrown69.You should hire a more ________ manager than the one you currently have.A) sufficientB) effectiveC) respectiveD) efficient70.Pupils who pass the test will be ________ to the next grade.A) promotedB) proceededC) progressedD) proposed
57.D58.D59.B60.D61.B62.A63.B64.D65.C66.C67.D68.C69.D70.Awe ____ the police when we are in the toubl_百度知道
we ____ the police when we are in the toubl
c.are calling.
选哪个,原因
选A,这句话的意思是“当我们有困难时,(应该)打110”。这是一般活动。。。换句话说,这是基本常识,所以使用动词原形call。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
当我们遇到麻烦了就会找警察。一般都是这样做,是个普遍情况,所以用一般现在时就行。希望可以帮到您。
police的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁he shop around the corner caught fire last night. The police are now _____the matter.
A.seei.._百度知道
he shop around the corner caught fire last night. The police are now _____the matter.
he shop around the corner caught fire last night. The police are now _____the matter.
A.seeing through
B.working out
C.looking into
D.watching over
提问者采纳
短语辨析。A帮助...渡过(困难等);看穿;B想出; 制订出; 产生出;C调查;D看守,照管,监视;结合句意可知C正确。句意:昨天晚上拐角处的那家商店着火了,警察现在正在调查这次案件。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 the police is 的文章

随机推荐