亲,给篇以幸福为题的作文英语作文,150—...

求大神写一篇150字的英语作文,关于对幸福的感想的.急用._百度作业帮
求大神写一篇150字的英语作文,关于对幸福的感想的.急用.
求大神写一篇150字的英语作文,关于对幸福的感想的.急用.
Happiness is an emotion. So is sadness, love, hate, curiosity, revulsion, excitement, jealousy, contentment, depression, anxiety, fear, guilt and anger. All emotions have causes, causes which can be understood and controlled.The emotion of happiness is not caused simply by entertaining your whims. (Whims are an obstacle to happiness.) Happiness is not merely a life lived by accumulating moments of pleasure. On the contrary, happiness is a long lasting enduring enjoyment of life, it is being in love with living. It is your reward for achieving a good character and personal rational values in life. Some important values are a productive career, romance, friendship and hobbies.Achieving these values requires rationality and takes effort and skill. Two types of skills you can use are thinking skills and valuing skills.Once you learn to have confidence in your own mind and once you discover the virtues that make it possible for you to achieve your values and that make your life worth living, then you will experience the result - an earned pride and a genuine self-esteem. And of course happiness.For more information on achieving happiness through rationality, follow the links on this page. If you feel you need professional help, go to "How to Choose a Therapist". You can also ask Dr. Kenner a question, listen to her radio show, and view her Recommended reading list.《家有儿女》中幸福的一家,用“happy family”为主题写一篇作文,用英语的,语言流畅,字30字左右._百度作业帮
《家有儿女》中幸福的一家,用“happy family”为主题写一篇作文,用英语的,语言流畅,字30字左右.
《家有儿女》中幸福的一家,用“happy family”为主题写一篇作文,用英语的,语言流畅,字30字左右.
There are five people in my family.The y are my grandfather,my grandmother,my father,my mother and I .My father is doctor.He works in Yueqing.He goes to work on foot everyday.My father is not very tall,but he is strong,he is very kind to his patients and he loves his wo rk.My mother is teacher.She works in a middle school in Yue Qing.She goes t o work by car.She is a very good teach er in my eyes.I am a student in Yueqin g FLS.My school is very beautiful.Ther e are many tall buildings,green tress,n ice flowers in our school.We have won derful teachers too.I like studying in m y school.My grandparents don’t go to w ork any more.They have retired.They s tay at home everyday.In the morning t hey go to the park and do morning exe rcises.In the afternoon,they drink tea with their friends.In the evening,they enjoy themselves watching TV and read ing newspapers.We have a happy famil y.I can’t say how much I love it!以The Happy Life为题写一篇英语短文描述一下心中最幸福的生活_百度知道
以The Happy Life为题写一篇英语短文描述一下心中最幸福的生活
以The Happy Life为题写一篇英语短文描述一下心中最幸福的生活
In the Happy Life, the author tells us what the happy life is in his eyes. A happy life is not the easy, smooth, vegetating life, but is made up of brief grand blessedness which is obtained through hard work. The happy life cannot be hence, we should never flatter others but tell truth in love. Sacrifices should be contained in the happy life as well.I cannot agree with the authors definition of the happy life any more. Many people are running after happy lives, but only a few of them know what happiness is. Usually asked what the happiness is, I generally use some brief nouns such as well-being, satisfaction, etc. to definite it. There is no doubt that what I am thinking about happiness are the answers of many other people’s. After reading this passage, we learn a totally new explanation of the happy life. As the author says the remembrance of a brief grand blessedness may be sweeter and more precious than years upon years of quiet, uninterrupted content. Only through a progress of hardworking can we feel the real happiness of life. Providing there are
one can be reached easily while the other is beyond your reach. You get the first apple easily, let us say, and then you try to reach the second one. After jumping up you finally manage to get it. The moment you get the second apple you must be happier than the moment you get the first one. What makes you happier is the progress of making efforts.What’s more, the opinion that the happiness cannot be deliberately sought impresses me as well. People always dislike the warnings. Therefore they prefer to be flattered and to flatter others, thinking that what they have done will make others happy. As a matter of fact, they’re absolutely wrong. We’re always ignoring the injuries of flattery. We may be happy for a short moment, however, in the light of time’s perspective we’re greatly injuries. Because these flatteries will make us far from the truth and discourage us to improve our personal qualities.The happy life is a remarkable essay. The author uses his wisdom to analyze the essence of happy life logically. He also set some examples to illustrate his viewpoint powerfully. We learn from his words what the real happy life is and we should pursue the happy life correctly.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Life is colorful, with laughter, tears, a melancholy, frustration. . . There are two ways of living. A kind of living is live, and the other is alive, alive. The former way of life is lived to
a kin a good attitude towards life to live. To laissez-faire itself, with freedom, arbitrary. The latter live to live and live, only has a breathing, Empty a shell. Everyone wants to have a good life, affluent, spacious housing. But sometimes life is helpless,Is complex, is empty, is beyond our control. In fact, simple, flat light of life is happiness.
英语短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁题目是 乐观的生活态度是幸福的关键 写一篇英文作文 150-200个单词就行 邮箱_百度知道
题目是 乐观的生活态度是幸福的关键 写一篇英文作文 150-200个单词就行 邮箱
英语水平太低
求帮帮忙了
快放假了 作业一大堆
求帮忙完成一点也好啊
我有更好的答案
您好内容如下hdjsa daskhjka sdhhdhaskdh kas a dh sah dashkdhsdakhausifh
jdsiiewo fkd
iaf uiasdi fa das daiud usaf iaais du
das daid uiasd aiso
sauodiasdaisdui
oia sdoiaioas a s ao iud请采纳
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。自己写呀老兄
hdjsa daskhjka sdhhdhaskdh kas a dh sah dashkdhsdakhausifh
jdsiiewo fkd
iaf uiasdi fa das daiud usaf iaais du
das daid uiasd aiso
sauodiasdaisdui
oia sdoiaioas a s ao iud
老师的题,请自己完成。
我英语水平也很低。。。。。。抱歉。。。。。。。。
你也太懒了......
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以《幸福,健康比财富重更要》为题 100字英语作文动作快嘛_百度作业帮
以《幸福,健康比财富重更要》为题 100字英语作文动作快嘛
以《幸福,健康比财富重更要》为题 100字英语作文动作快嘛
Wealth and HappinessSome people think wealth can bring happiness to them. It is true that most of them try to acquire wealth by means of honest labor. They work hard and overcome many difficulties. Af...

我要回帖

更多关于 以幸福为题的作文 的文章

随机推荐