要找一个简短小品剧本的英语剧本,有中文字幕,最...

求3人英语话剧剧本 5分钟只要3人的 最好有中文翻译 大学英语水平跪求啊!!!!!简单点的 不要道具的 不要童话……_百度作业帮
求3人英语话剧剧本 5分钟只要3人的 最好有中文翻译 大学英语水平跪求啊!!!!!简单点的 不要道具的 不要童话……
求3人英语话剧剧本 5分钟只要3人的 最好有中文翻译 大学英语水平跪求啊!!!!!简单点的 不要道具的 不要童话……
C,the customer. W,the waiter. M,the manager. In the restaurant. W:What can I do for you,sir? C:Beijing Roast Duck,Tomato and Egg Soup.That's all. W:A moment. W:Yours,sir. C:Thank you. C:Waiter. W:Yes?...
给你多发了几个,你看行不行求一个搞笑的英语话剧剧本,最好有中英文对照_百度知道
求一个搞笑的英语话剧剧本,最好有中英文对照
求一个搞笑的英语话剧剧本,最好有中英文对照,最最最好是《灰姑娘》。两天内回答,有奖励哦哦。。。。
提问者采纳
白 :Long ago, there lived a girl. Her mather had died and her father had married again,His new wife had two daugters. They are so bad as their mother. The poor girl had to work day and night. She must sleep in the kitchen. She weared drity clothes. All of them called her cinders for Cinderella. However, we’ll show you a different play today. (灰姑娘昂首挺胸帅气十足地上场) 旁白 :She is so strong, and smart. Especially she is good at sport. Now, she is running for the 100 meter race.(灰姑娘冲刺,旁边老师读秒:11’9) Now, she is playing basketball.(灰姑娘以一敌众,轻松灌篮) Now,she is practicing Chinese gongfu(灰姑娘打拳,对手倒) This is her----Cinderella 灰姑娘(怒,看旁白) :Do you finish? 旁白 :Ok(结巴)continue, even she is perfect, she still can’t escape the poor life, Why? That is----- 继母(假装洗衣服) :How cold the water! I’m too old to do anything, My leg is so painful. (灰姑娘默,从继母手中拿过洗衣盆) (一姐将盆碗碰得乱响.灰姑娘默,从姐手中拿过盆碗) (一姐手持针线缝衣,刺手,尖叫—灰姑娘默,从姐手中拿过衣服) 第一幕 (灰姑娘在帮后母按摩肩膀) 二姐(奔入,扬动手中传单) :Mom, Mom, Look! There are some leaflets. I got them on the street. The King is having a party. The Prince will look for a wife. 一姐(托腮) :I must be choosen, I am the most beautiful girl in the world. 二姐(凭空跳舞) :No, Not you. I have the charming shape, I am the Queen. (两姐争吵起来,继母从女儿手中拿过传单,亲吻) 继母 :Oh, baby. Stop. You two are the most beautiful girls in our country. He will probably choose one of you. Come on , make up yourself. We haven’t enough time!(瞪灰姑娘)Cinderella, what are you doing? Come here, help your sisters! 灰姑娘 :OK, I will. But, mom, can I go to the party tonight? I want to ------ (三人敛神) 一姐 :Oh, my God! I forgot Tim’s homework. He gave us a lot of homework.. I can’t finish, what should I do ? 二姐(拿书,指,附和) :Oh, Yes, Yes. Look, execise A, excise B, excise C, excise D, excise E, Oh, planning tree, essay, study plan------(偷瞄灰姑娘,哭)Oh, my God! Oh, my party! My Prince! My happyness! and the country’s future! 灰姑娘(慌乱,安慰) :My sisters, don't cry! I always do the homework for you, of course tonight! (母女三人一通忙乱后) : Goodbye, our lively girl! 第二幕 (魔女骑着一把几乎掉光了的扫把登场) 旁白 :Oh, 哈里波特! (魔女撞到灰姑娘) 灰姑娘(怒) :Who are you ? 魔女(得意) :I am the best witch, and the most beautiful witch. I can give you all the thing you wish. 灰姑娘 : Really? Do you kown King’s party? I want to go, but------(低头看自己的破衣服) 魔女(大笑) :Don’t worry. It is easy for me! Look, clothes, shose,car----- 灰姑娘(面露欣喜,扑向鞋子) :Oh, how beautiful glass shoses! 魔女 :Wear it, and go ! 第三幕 (富丽堂皇的大厅里,音乐飘扬,人声鼎沸.女士们翘首以待) 侍卫(击杖) :Welcome the Prince. (鼓掌,欢呼) 国王(严肃) : Please be quiet! As everybody knows, today I will chooes a beautiful, slim, homorous, and long hair girl for my son----(转身,指向王子),handsome, strong, tall, and brave! (王子做害羞状) 众女士 :How lively! How handsome! (做陶醉状,冲向前,将王子团团围住) (此时,飞出一女,持扇 “杀出一条血路”) (王子与灰姑娘共舞,突然手机铃声响起) 王子 :Who’s phone? 灰姑娘 :Oh, it’s my phone!(掏手机边跳舞,边接电话) This is Cinderella, speaking! 魔女 :It 12’clock, game will be over, come back quickly!Or you’ll change back!(开始敲钟) 灰姑娘 :Oh, I must go!(慌忙中跑,掉了一只鞋) 王子(检起鞋,追) :Wait! You forget give me you name, and you phone number! 王子(注视姑娘远去,悲情) :I’ve lost her! 第四幕 旁白 : Since the party, Prince fall in love with Cinderella, the Prince decided to look for the mysterious girl. He issued a proclamation, “Whoever the glass shoe fits, shall be wife to the Prince!” (王子带着士兵到处找人试鞋) 士兵 :Please try the shoe!(女士甲试鞋) Oh, your foot is too big! 士兵 :Please try the shoe!(女士乙试鞋) Oh, my God, what a terrible smell! Of coures not you ! 旁白 :A t lat, the Prince come to Cinderella ‘s home. (两姐站在门口,花痴状) :Oh, the Prince is coming, he is so handsome! He is so cool! 士兵(拿着鞋) :Please try the galss shoe. (两姐妹正抢): Oh, it is my shoe! ------Oh, it is my shoe! (士兵夺过鞋,递给大姐): You first!(大姐拿过鞋,却怎么也穿不进去) 士兵 : Stop doing that. You foot is too long, you will break the shoe! 二姐(得意) :I said, it is my shoe.(抢过鞋,试穿,费了九牛二虎之力终于穿上,走开来) 二姐 : ****, too small!(甩掉鞋,蹲下揉脚,鞋飞到灰姑娘身上) 继母(怒吼) : Why are you here? Back to kitchen! Wash the dishes! 士兵 : Wait! Every girl must try ! 继母 : She is drity! It is couldn’t be her!(灰姑娘默,轻松的穿上了鞋) 王子(欢呼) :Oh, it fits! I found you !(王子和灰姑娘拥在一起) 旁白 :The Prince was delighted to found her, and on a bright sunny day, he and Cinderella were merried. They lived happily ever after!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Text(正文):
A Brother Like That
A friend of mine named Paul received an automobile from his brother as a Christmas present. On Christmas Eve when Paul came out of his office, a street urchin was walking around the shiny new car, admiring it.
&Is this your car, Mister?& he said.
Paul nodded. &My brother gave it to me for Christmas.& The boy was astounded. &You mean your brother gave it to you and it didn’t cost you nothing? Boy, I wish . . .& He hesitated.
Of course Paul knew what he was going to wish for. He was going to wish he had a brother like that. But what the lad said jarred Paul all the way down to his heels.
&I wish,& the boy wen...
中英文对照的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁6人最少一分钟英语话剧剧本!1.需4男2女的角色2.最少一分钟(不要多於3分钟)3.尽量短一点 台词不要太多4.标明道具5.6.千万不要是经典话剧之类的剧本最好是原创,还有最好有中文对照!(记_百度作业帮
6人最少一分钟英语话剧剧本!1.需4男2女的角色2.最少一分钟(不要多於3分钟)3.尽量短一点 台词不要太多4.标明道具5.6.千万不要是经典话剧之类的剧本最好是原创,还有最好有中文对照!(记
6人最少一分钟英语话剧剧本!1.需4男2女的角色2.最少一分钟(不要多於3分钟)3.尽量短一点 台词不要太多4.标明道具5.6.千万不要是经典话剧之类的剧本最好是原创,还有最好有中文对照!(记得不要太长)
阿甘正传的片断FORREST (voice-over) That Momma,she sure was right.It's funny how things work out.EXT.BAYOU LA BATRE/BUBBA'S MOM'S HOUSE - DAY Forrest walks up to a shack on the edge of the Bayou.A group of black kids play in the front yard.FORREST (voice-over) I didn't stay home for long,because I'd made a promise to Bubba.And I always try to keep my promise.So I went on down to Bayou La Batre to meet Bubba's family and make their introduction.Bubba's mother named MRS.BLUE and her other children look at Forrest.MRS.BLUE Are you crazy,or just plain stupid?FORREST Stupid is as stupid does,Mrs.Blue.MRS.BLUE I guess.EXT.BUBBA'S GRAVE - DAY Forrest steps over to Bubba's tombstone.FORREST (voice-over) And of course,I paid my respect to Bubba himself.FORREST Hey,Bubba,it's me,Forrest Gump.I remember everything you said,and I got it all figured out.Forrest pulls out notes from his pocket.FORREST I'm taking the twenty-four thousand,five hundred and six-two dollars and forty-seven cents that I got...EXT.BAYOU - DAY Forrest walks across a yard where men are cleaning shrimp.FORREST (voice-over) ...well,that's left after a new hair cut and a new suit and I took Momma out to real fancy dinner and I bought a bus ticket and three Doctor Peppers.Forrest walks along a wooden pier.Forrest pays an old black shrimper a large wad of cash.OLD SHRIMPER Tell me something.Are you stupid or something?FORREST Stupid is as stupid does,sir.EXT.BUBBA'S GRAVE Forrest stands at the grave.FORREST Well,that's what's left after me saying,"When I was in China on the All-America Ping-Pong Team,I just loved playing ping-pong with my Flex-O-Ping-Pong Paddle." Which everybody knows it isn't true,but Momma says it's just a little white lie so it wouldn't hurt nobody.So,anyway,I'm putting all that on gas,ropes and new nets and a brand-new shrimpin' boat.EXT.BAYOU - DAY Forrest steers his shrimping boat.The boat is old and rusty.Forrest unleashes his nets as his catch of the day drops to the deck.It is a bunch of garbage and shells.Forrest picks up one shrimp.FORREST (voice-over) Now,Bubba had told me everything he knows about shrimpin',but you know what I found out?Shrimpin' is tough.EXT.DOCKS Forrest pulls a couple of shrimp out of a bucket.FORREST I only caught five.OLD SHRIMPER A couple of more,you can have yourself a cocktail.The old shrimper begins to walk away,then stops and looks at Forrest.OLD SHRIMPER Hey,you ever think about namin' this old boat?FORREST (voice-over) I'd never named a boat before,but there was only one I could think of.Forrest paints a name on the side of his boat.The name is "Jenny." FORREST (voice-over) The most beautiful name in the wide world.
我编的,可以参考哟4男:(名字自己改)Jason, Gabriel, Dylan, Nick2女:Ashley, Kaitlyn-----------------------------------------Jason: How do you guys think of siblings? 杰森:你们觉得有兄弟姐妹怎么样?Ashley:...
FORREST (voice-over) That Momma, she sure was right. It's funny how things work out. EXT. BAYOU LA BATRE/BUBBA'S MOM'S HOUSE - DAY Forrest walks up to a shack on the edge of the Bayou. ...求一个英语小短剧求一个英文短剧的剧本,要求适合三个人去扮演,长度在五分钟左右,难度适中,可以是名著,电影等的节选,要求给出剧本内容._百度作业帮
求一个英语小短剧求一个英文短剧的剧本,要求适合三个人去扮演,长度在五分钟左右,难度适中,可以是名著,电影等的节选,要求给出剧本内容.
求一个英语小短剧求一个英文短剧的剧本,要求适合三个人去扮演,长度在五分钟左右,难度适中,可以是名著,电影等的节选,要求给出剧本内容.
英语幽默短剧剧本The Pocket Money Scene1(At Salesman’s home) N: In a dark dirty house, there lived a small, dirty salesman. He always makes unhealthy candies and sells them to the students. He has a lot of money now. But how does he make the candies? Oh, xu …… He is coming! S: Hello, do you know me? No? Oh, let me tell you .I’m the famous candy salesman at the school gate. My candies are very popular,(展示),I don’t know why. The foolish students always come here. I’ll be a boss soon! Candy, money, candy, money…… Oops! It’s time to make candies now.(看表) First, put the flour on the table. Then, water, sugar, flour.(边说边做) Now press, press…… Oh, my dirty hands! Never mind! Just do it!(满不在意的神情) Press, press…… Oh, my god!Never mind! Just do it! Press, press, the children will not know it , it’s OK,hehehe…… Now let me cut it into pieces! 另一个 白雪公主与七个小矮人 Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs 英文短剧本 旁白:Once upon a time, there was a queen. She had a pretty daughter named Snow White. Soon after the child was born, the queen died. The queen married another queen. The stepmother was very jealous. She dressed Snow White in rags and forced her to do the housework all day and all night, such as sweep and mop the floor, do some cleaning, carry water and so on. 白雪:( Sweep and mop the floor, do some cleaning, carry water and so on.) 皇后:I’m the new queen. I’m very beautiful. you see. If anyone is more beautiful than me, I’ll kill her. I have a magic mirror. If I want to know something, It will tell me surely.Now, mirror, mirror, come here! 魔镜:Yes, I’m coming. Your Majesty! What do you want to know? 皇后:Mirror, mirror, on the wall.Who is the fairest of the all? 魔镜:Yes. Your Majesty! You are the fairest of all, I think.But there is a young lady. She is as white as snow, as red as rose and as black as ebony.She is much more beautiful than you. 皇后:She is much more beautiful than me?Who is she? Tell me quickly. 你看看哪个合适,也可以做一些修改 英语短剧剧本The Pocket Money Characters: Narrator(N),Salesman(S),Dad(D),Maggi(M), Alice(A), Candy(C), Policeman(P) Preparation:学校布景,做糖果用桌及相关材料,小贩家布景 Scene1(At Salesman’s home) N: In a dark dirty house, there lived a small, dirty sale sman. He always makes unhealthy candies and sells them to the students. He has a lot of money now. But how does he make the candies? Oh, xu …… He is coming! S: Hello,do you know me? No? Oh, let me tell you .I’m the famous candy salesman at the school gate.My candies arevery popular,I don’t know why.The foolish students always come here. I’ll be a boss soon! Candy, money, candy, money…… Oops! It’s time to make candies now.(看表) First, put the flour on the table. Then, water, sugar, flour.(边说边做) Now press, press…… Oh, my dirty hands! Never mind! Just do it!(满不在意的情) Press, press…… Oh, my god!(鼻涕)Never mind! Just do it! Press, press, the children will not know it , it’s OK,he hehe…… Now let me cut it into pieces! One, two, three, four, five……(用脏菜刀) Wow, everything is ready! 糖果钻出来(跳舞),跳完后,非常难过地说:Oh, I’m so dirty and ugly! What can I do? The students will eat me! And they will be ill! Wuwuwu… S: Mmmm…It looks dirty, let me give you a nice coat! (给它穿上) Wow! Now it’s so beautiful! Haha…… C: Oh, no! Don’t sell me! I’m dirty!(拖糖果下场) Scene2(At the school gate) N: The next day, when the class is over, all the students come out happily and the salesman goes to the school gate as usual. (Maggie和Alice 欢快地跑出校门,看到小贩) (小贩拉着糖上场,吆喝):Candies! Candies! Sweet candies! …… M: Oh, Alice! Look! Candies! A: Yeah! I think they are yummy! M: Let’s ask him. A: OK! C: Don’t buy me!(非常焦急) M&A: Why? C: I’m dirty! M: No, you look nice! C: What can I do? (面向观众) Wuwuwu…(小贩将她拉在后面) S: Candies! Candies!(引诱两个女孩) M&A: How much are they? S: Do you have money?(轻蔑) M&A: Money?(对视) M:Oh, I’ve no money!(失落之极) A: Me too. S: No money? So sorry!(吆喝着走开,下场) M: What can we do now? A: Let’s ask dad for money. M: But how to ask? A: How?…Oh,I know ,let’s make him happy ,and he will give us money.(自信) M: Good idea!(全部下场) Scene 3:(At Maggie’s home) N: The children have to go home and ask dad for some money, and they know their father is good at playing guitar, so they will do something clever. (爸爸看报) M: Dad,dad,let’s sing a song ,OK? (同时Alice去取吉他准备拿给爸爸) A: And play the guitar for us! M: We know you play so well! (爸爸诧异地看着孩子) D: Oh? What a bright day today! M&A: Please, dad!(哀求) D:OKOK! Let’s. (取吉他,开始准备)D: Which song do you like? How about Edelweiss? M&A: Of course! (开始弹,第一段孩子随节奏起舞,第二段孩子开始轻声讨论起来“you first”之类的话,爸爸停止弹琴.) D: What’s the matter? M: Dad, we have no money! A: Can we have some please? D: I think you have lots of pocket money ,and you don’t need any more. M:I want to buy some candies at the school gate. A: They look so sweet and nice! M: Other students always buy them! D: But……You can’t ! They are quite unhealthy. Please go and do your homework..(置之不理,转头看报,孩子回到房间) M: What shall we do now? A: Let me think …well, I know!(轻声在Maggie耳边说) M: Oh, you are so clever! Let’s go.(回到爸爸身边) M: Dad, I want a new eraser! A: I want a longer ruler! M&A: Dad, please! D: Things are expensive these days. We have to save money! M: But dad, my eraser is too small now!(拿出破橡皮来给爸爸看) A: And my ruler is broken.(拿出断尺) D: OK, children. I believe you this time, make sure, don’t buy the food at the school gate. It’s unhealthy! Do you know? M&A: Yes, sir! D: Here you are !( 给钱) M&A: Thanks very much, dad! Bye!(非常高兴,下场) N: The next day, when the class is over ,Maggie and Alice come to the salesman again. They are happy to buy the candies and then have them, but soon they feel a stomachache. (孩子高兴地买了糖,边吃边回家,小贩下场,孩子到家后肚子痛) M: Aiyo!……(两人躬着背进场) A: ……. D: What’s wrong? M: I’ve a stomachache! A: Me too! D: What did you eat? The food at the school gate? M: Yes. We had some candies just now. A: I had some too! D: Oh! You’ve cheated me! You bought the candies instead of the eraser and ruler. I always tell you that don’t buy the food at the school gate, they are unhealthy!(生气) M: But they look nice! A: And tastes good! M&A: Aiyo…… D:Well, Let’s go to the salesman together and have a look! M&A: OK. Scene 4: (At the school gate) N: When they get to the school gate, a policeman is asking the salesman to go away. (正走到校门口,发现警察驱赶校门口的小贩) P: Hey! You shouldn’t stay here, leave now! C: Let’s go home, let’s go home! (轻声并拉小贩) S: No! My candies are nice and popular here! And… C: You are telling a lie! I’m very dirty and unhealthy! M&A: Dad, it’s him! Aiyo…(指着小贩) D: He? (警察走过来问爸爸,朝小孩) P: What’s the matter with them? D: They got a stomachache after having his candies. S: Really? But I’ve never heard of it. And…… P: Stop, stop!(打断小贩) Look at the two girls! Are you guilty? You must be honest with the students, and don’t sell candies any more.(非常严厉) S: OK. I know. (羞愧) C: Let’s go home. Let’s go home. Policeman(对小孩): Girls, please listen! Don’t buy the candies next time. They are bad for your health. D: Yes, he is right. And you shouldn’t tell a lie to me. Try to be an honest person! Will you? M&A: OK, dad! P: Let’s take them to the hospital now. D: OK, Let’s go. N(出场): A few days later, the girls recovered. And this story is trying to tell you that some of the phenomenon must be kept down, we hope it could be improved soon.请提供一个初一水平的英语短剧本有4至5个人,每个人大约有8句到12句的话,不要有太多的生词,因为是要在全级面前表演的,最好有一点点喜感,时间能控制在7到12分钟之间,_百度作业帮
请提供一个初一水平的英语短剧本有4至5个人,每个人大约有8句到12句的话,不要有太多的生词,因为是要在全级面前表演的,最好有一点点喜感,时间能控制在7到12分钟之间,
请提供一个初一水平的英语短剧本有4至5个人,每个人大约有8句到12句的话,不要有太多的生词,因为是要在全级面前表演的,最好有一点点喜感,时间能控制在7到12分钟之间,
At the lost-found office of deportment store Tom:Excuse me,could you help me?Lost Property clerk (L):Yes.What seems to be the problem?Tom:Well,I was wondering if anyone has turned in a passport.L:I’m afraid not.Have you lost your passport?Tom:I think so.I can’t find it anywhere in my hotel room,and I remember the last place I used it yesterday was in this department store.L:where exactly did you use your passport in the store?Tom:In the suit-dress department.I had to show it to pay for these dresses with my traveler’s checks.L:Well,let me call the suit-dress department to see if they’ve found a passport.(A minute later) L:Sorry-your passport’s not been turned in there,either.Tom:Then what shall I do?L:You can fill in this lost property report,and I’ll keep my eye out for it.Those kinds of things usually turn up eventually,but I suggest you contact your embassy and tell them about your situation,so they can issue you a new passport in case it doesn’t show up.Tom:You’re right.Do you have a pen?L:Here you are.Tom:Oh,I seem to lose something every time I travel.在百货公司的失物招领处 汤姆:对不起,能不能帮我一个忙?失物管理员:好的.有什么问题吗?汤姆:我想知道是否有人交来一本护照.管理员:恐怕没有.你遗失了护照?汤姆:我想是的.我在饭店的房间里都找不到.我记得昨天最后用护照的地方是在这百货公司.管理员:你在百货公司什么确切的地方用过护照呢?汤姆:在女装销售部.我用信用卡买衣服的时候必须给他们看护照.管理员:这样的话,我打电话给该部门,看看他们有没有捡到护照.(一分钟之后) 管理员:对不起---你的护照也没被交到那边.汤姆:那我该怎么办呢?管理员:你来填这张遗失报告表,我会替你留意的.像这样的东西,最后总是会出现的.但我建议你跟你们的大使馆联系并把你的情形告诉他们.万一你的护照找不到的话,他们会给你补发新护照的.

我要回帖

更多关于 简短小品剧本 的文章

随机推荐