recently lost my previous
dog, also an Aussie, to sickness, which was possibly the
saddest I've ever been. I came across Silver's litter through a
recommendation of friends and got to see him at five weeks old
along with his brothers and sisters. Unfortunately there were only
seven puppies, and with 12 reservations on the litter I had little
hope of getting a puppy, let alone my favorite. Imagine my surprise
when I got the call that there was one blue merle puppy left! He
was brought up well by his breeders and has been a wonderful puppy.
Smart as can be and melts hearts wherever he goes, not to mention
cute as heck. I sure am lucky to have him in my life.
Ready For a Nap
Mmm... Flowers
Mmm... a Stick
Popular Puppy Picture Search
Share this puppy
Share this puppy
Silver's dad says: Meet Silver, my new best friend and all
around buddy. He's a blue merle Australian shepherd. Though he's
purebred from a champion show and herding bloodline, his primary
task is to be my partner, and maybe we'll see how he (and I) will
like search and rescue. Silver came to me purely through luck. I
recently lost my previous
dog, also an Aussie, to sickness, which was possibly the
saddest I've ever been. I came across Silver's litter through a
recommendation of friends and got to see him at five weeks old
along with his brothers and sisters. Unfortunately there were only
seven puppies, and with 12 reservations on the litter I had little
hope of getting a puppy, let alone my favorite. Imagine my surprise
when I got the call that there was one blue merle puppy left! He
was brought up well by his breeders and has been a wonderful puppy.
Smart as can be and melts hearts wherever he goes, not to mention
cute as heck. I sure am lucky to have him in my life.
Ready For a Nap
Mmm... Flowers
Mmm... a Stick
Share this puppy
Share this puppy
Share this puppy
Share this puppy
Share this puppy
Share this puppy
Share this puppy
Share this puppy
Share this puppy
Share this puppy
1574 Votes
(Click to Give Biscuits)
This Week's Featured Puppies
Any inappropriate content?
Recently Added Puppies
Puppy Up Your Blog
Here at The Daily Puppy, we love puppies of all shapes, sizes, breeds, and colors.
We encourage visitors to browse our puppy picture archives to look at all the adorable photos of past daily puppies
, and to bookmark this page and visit often to see what cutie-pie graces the front page.
Want us to run a feature of your special little puppy? We are always looking for submissions of the cutest puppies on the planet.& “My name is Ann. I am...”习题详情
210位同学学习过此题,做题成功率70.9%
My name is Ann. I am 16 years old. I never try to lose weight (减肥) but I am slim and beautiful. &&&&? Because I keep a &&&&&diet.&&&&&breakfast, I always have some bread and an egg and I drink a glass of milk. It helps me start the day. I usually have breakfast at half past seven.We have four lessons in the morning. At ten o’clock when I am not studying, I sometimes eat one or two pieces of sugar because I need lots of &&&&.Lunch usually begins at half past twelve. I often eat &&&&&beef, rice and vegetables for lunch. My mum says that lunch is very important so I &&&&&miss (错过) lunch at school. One hour after lunch, I eat some &&42 &. I usually eat one apple or two bananas. I like bananas best.I drink three or four glasses of &&&&&in the afternoon because there is no calories in the water.For dinner, I often have soup and vegetables. Tomatoes are my favourite. I usually have supper at half past seven. After dinner, I don’t eat or drink &&&&&I go to bed.I never play basketball or volleyball. But I &&&&&a lot. I almost go everywhere on foot. That’s why I am so slim.【小题1】A.WhyB.WhatC.WhereD.When【小题2】A.deliciousB.smallC.bigD.healthy【小题3】A.ForB.InC.OnD.To【小题4】A.moneyB.waterC.foodD.energy【小题5】A.anyB.someC.littleD.many【小题6】A.usuallyB.oftenC.sometimesD.never【小题7】A.breadB.meatC.vegetableD.fruit【小题8】A.riceB.waterC.CokeD.milk【小题9】A.whenB.afterC.beforeD.if【小题10】A.playB.walkC.rideD.driveA&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-江苏泰州中学附属中学七年级上学期期末考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“My name is Ann. I am 16 years old. I never try to lose weight (减肥) but I am slim and beautiful. ____? Bec...”的分析与解答如下所示:
本文叙述了作者安,16岁了,自己没有减过肥,却有着苗条的身材,因为她很注重健康的饮食,文中叙述她的一天生活状况。【小题1】考查疑问词及语境的理解。 A. Why 为什么; B. What 什么; C. Where 哪里; D. When什么时间。根据Because I keep a &&&&&diet.可知上文应该问的是为什么,故选A。【小题2】考查形容词及语境的理解。 A. delicious 美味的; B. small 小的; C. big 大的; D. healthy健康的。因为我保持健康节食。根据I never try to lose weight (减肥) but I am slim and beautiful.可知是健康的节食,故选D。【小题3】考查介词及语境的理解。 A. For&对于;早饭时我总是吃一些面包,一个鸡蛋和一杯牛奶。For breakfast是固定短语,故选A。【小题4】考查名词及语境的理解。 A. money钱; B. water水; C. food食物; D. energy能量。根据At ten o’clock when I am not studying, I sometimes eat one or two pieces of sugar 可知糖用来补充人的 能量,故选D。【小题5】考查形容词及语境的理解。 A. any 一些,用于否定句和疑问句,修饰可数或不可数名词B. some一些,一般用于肯定句,修饰可数或不可数名词; C. little少的,修饰不可数名词; D. many许多,修饰可数名词。午饭时我通常吃一些牛肉,米饭和蔬菜。因为这里是肯定句,故选B。【小题6】考查副词及语境的理解。A. usually通常; B. often 经常; C. sometimes有时; D. never从不。妈妈说午饭时很重要的,因此我在学校从不错过午饭。根据My mum says that lunch is very important 可知午饭是重要的,所以从不错过,故选D。【小题7】考查名词及语境的理解。 A. bread面包; B. meat肉; C. vegetable 蔬菜; D. fruit水果。午饭后一个小时,我吃一些水果。根据I usually eat one apple or two bananas 可知吃的是水果,故选D。【小题8】考查名词及语境的理解。 A. rice 米饭; B. water水;&&& C. Coke 可乐; D. milk牛奶。在下午,我喝一三四杯水。根据because there is no calories in the water.可知喝的是水,故选B。【小题9】考查连词及语境的理解。 A. when 什么时间; B. after在…….之后; C. before在……之前;&&&&&& D. if如果。饭后,在我睡觉前我不吃也不喝。根据常识可知应该是睡觉前不吃不喝,故选C。【小题10】考查动词及语境的理解。A.play玩; B. walk 步行,走路; C. ride 骑自行车; D. drive开车。我从不打篮球火排球,但是我散步的时候多。根据I almost go everywhere on foot 可知是散步,故选B。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
My name is Ann. I am 16 years old. I never try to lose weight (减肥) but I am slim and beautiful. ____...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“My name is Ann. I am...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“My name is Ann. I am 16 years old. I never try to lose weight (减肥) but I am slim and beautiful. ____? Because I keep a ____diet.____breakfast, I always have some bread and an egg and I drink a glass of milk. It helps me start the day. I usually have breakfast at half past seven.We have four lessons in the morning. At ten o’clock when I am not studying, I sometimes eat one or two pieces of sugar because I need lots of ____.Lunch usually begins at half past twelve. I often eat ____beef, rice and vegetables for lunch. My mum says that lunch is very important so I ____miss (错过) lunch at school. One hour after lunch, I eat some 42 . I usually eat one apple or two bananas. I like bananas best.I drink three or four glasses of ____in the afternoon because there is no calories in the water.For dinner, I often have soup and vegetables. Tomatoes are my favourite. I usually have supper at half past seven. After dinner, I don’t eat or drink ____I go to bed.I never play basketball or volleyball. But I ____a lot. I almost go everywhere on foot. That’s why I am so slim.【小题1】A.WhyB.WhatC.WhereD.When【小题2】A.deliciousB.smallC.bigD.healthy【小题3】A.ForB.InC.OnD.To【小题4】A.moneyB.waterC.foodD.energy【小题5】A.anyB.someC.littleD.many【小题6】A.usuallyB.oftenC.sometimesD.never【小题7】A.breadB.meatC.vegetableD.fruit【小题8】A.riceB.waterC.CokeD.milk【小题9】A.whenB.afterC.beforeD.if【小题10】A.playB.walkC.rideD.drive”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“My name is Ann. I am 16 years old. I never try to lose weight (减肥) but I am slim and beautiful. ____? Because I keep a ____diet.____breakfast, I always have some bread and an egg and I drink a glass of milk. It helps me start the day. I usually have breakfast at half past seven.We have four lessons in the morning. At ten o’clock when I am not studying, I sometimes eat one or two pieces of sugar because I need lots of ____.Lunch usually begins at half past twelve. I often eat ____beef, rice and vegetables for lunch. My mum says that lunch is very important so I ____miss (错过) lunch at school. One hour after lunch, I eat some 42 . I usually eat one apple or two bananas. I like bananas best.I drink three or four glasses of ____in the afternoon because there is no calories in the water.For dinner, I often have soup and vegetables. Tomatoes are my favourite. I usually have supper at half past seven. After dinner, I don’t eat or drink ____I go to bed.I never play basketball or volleyball. But I ____a lot. I almost go everywhere on foot. That’s why I am so slim.【小题1】A.WhyB.WhatC.WhereD.When【小题2】A.deliciousB.smallC.bigD.healthy【小题3】A.ForB.InC.OnD.To【小题4】A.moneyB.waterC.foodD.energy【小题5】A.anyB.someC.littleD.many【小题6】A.usuallyB.oftenC.sometimesD.never【小题7】A.breadB.meatC.vegetableD.fruit【小题8】A.riceB.waterC.CokeD.milk【小题9】A.whenB.afterC.beforeD.if【小题10】A.playB.walkC.rideD.drive”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 绚香 beautifu 的文章

随机推荐