qianmo0075
what do you do + 时间I usually +动词原形+事情+时间
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你在什么时候做什么?
you do + 时间我通常在什么时候做什么 ?
I usually +动词原形+事情+时间
when do you do sthi usually do sth ... (
. 是这样的,如果是确切的问几点用when和what time都可以。如果问一段时间只能用When.
比如,What time (或When)do you usually eat breakfast? I usually
eat breakfast at7:00.
you usually eat breakfast ?
I usually eat breakfast in the morning.
When you do ........,i usually do .....
扫描下载二维码What are you doing ?你在干什么?_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
What are you doing ?你在干什么?
上传于||暂无简介
大小:2.45MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢你在生日上将干什么? 英语_百度知道
你在生日上将干什么? 英语
我有更好的答案
What will you do at your birthday
What are you going to do during your birthday party ?
What would you like to do on your birthday?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中国价格的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你在星期天通常做什么 的翻译是:What do you usually do on Sundays 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
你在星期天通常做什么
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
What you usually do on Sundays
What do you usually do on Sundays
What do you usually do on Sundays
正在翻译,请等待...
You usually make any on Sunday
相关内容&aCan
bird 能您看蓝色鸟 & a樱花漫舞 The oriental cherry inundates the dance & a你喜欢中国女孩?对吗?而且你还有很多的中国朋友。 You like the Chinese girls? To? Moreover you also have the very many Chinese friends. & aYanerey Yanerey & aI thought I don't deserve you but actually..you don't deserve me! 我认为我不该当您,但是。.you实际上不该当我! & aGeneral lee:Mudanjiang department store Nike ( 0094) fingerprint attendance machine was purchased in October 11, 2009, is now over and, because of the motherboard and power supply board have been damaged, has no value for repair, so in the local purchase of new attendance machine, convenient after-sales service. In add 一般庇护:Mudanjiang百货商店耐克(0094)指印出勤机器在日被购买了,现在是结束的,并且,由于主板,并且未损坏电源板,有价值为修理,因此在新的出勤机器地方购买,方便售后服务。 除在2009年10月也购买的Chang Jia musi新(0486)出勤之外11日,由于在用途之外被损坏的输电线,特别是为替换输电线a,费用是如下:出勤机器模型: 分部OA56 +,包括税价格570元,输电线类型: 331A-U分部,包括税价格: 50元,总成本: 620元,指示可以当地请在Mudanjiang,获得,谢谢 & a转印 Transfers India & a旧忆 Recalled old & a关心和帮助 Care and help & a流量变送器 Current capacity transmitting instrument & aTime to reach full cure at 24°C: 24 hours 时刻到达充分的治疗在24°C : 24个小时 & a我有看過嗎 I have have looked & a荷兰IHC Hytop液压系统有限公司总经理杨文科先生在助手的陪同下拜访了我公司, Dutch IHC Hytop Hydraulic system Limited company General Manager Mr. Yang liberal arts visited our company under assistant's accompaniment, & ause secure credentials 使用安全证件 & a不说,我要先看你脱衣服 Did not say that, I must look first you escape clothes & a来日方长 Lots of time for that & athought about the problem 考虑问题 & aagain cant 再伪善言辞 & aI do not want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for 我不想要是您安定的人。 我不想要是任何人安定的人 & ayes I'm ready 是我准备好 & aDimension Approval Sheet 维度认同板料 & alosing... ...if u ranging from me ,i will not stand still losing… … if u ranging from me, i will not stand still & a丶女人 丶 woman person & a重庆的机场之一,国际空港江北机场坐落于此,国道210线与319线在此交汇,渝怀铁路横贯全区,并建有重庆北站。给予两江春城一个良好的经济社会条件。 One of Chongqing's airports, the international spatial port north of the Changjiang River airport is situated in this, federal highway 210 with 319 in this connection, change the bosom railroad to cross the entire area, and constructs the Chongqing north station.Gives the two jiangs spring a city go & a返回上级 Returns to the higher authority & amay be acceptable based uon importance of application, cost of gage, cost of repairs, etc. 愿是应用的可接受的基于uon测量仪的重要性,费用,修理费等等。 & a爱是什么?梦想又是什么? What is the love? What the dream also is? & alose my lover 失去我的恋人 & aINV NO:BB INV NO:BB & a我认为每一个人都有一个健康的生活方式 I thought each people all have a healthy life style & a宝贝张燕我爱你 The treasure opens the swallow I to love you & aWhat the fuck have you done lately What the fuck have you done lately & a关键词:筹资方式,股权筹资,融资租赁,杠杆收购筹资,财务风险 Key word: The fund raising way, the stockholder's rights fund raising, financing rents, release lever purchase fund raising, financial risk & ause your own working definitions of these words for this,don't ask the teacher or look up the definitions 为此使用您这些词的自己运作的定义,不要要求teather也不要查找定义 & a不要老是显摆你的英文有多好 Always do not show off your English to have well & a你给电影里面的男主角配音 You give inside the movie actor dubbing & aDon't always show off how good your English level 总不要炫耀多么好您的英国水平 & aGoose Be 鹅是 & a这个包装是我们自己定做的 This packing is we makes to order & aMy poor sister,enough is enough!Does he really care about this?Don't be a foolish anymore!Do never ever cheat on my poor fellow-townsman any longer 我可怜的姐妹,足够是足够! 他是否真正地关心对此?不再是愚蠢的! 其中任一长期从未欺诈在我可怜的家伙市民 & aappend test 添附测试 & ajust was thinking alot about me try make you come 考虑很多我尝试使您来 & aSPESSOR SPESSOR & aThe devil and the angel's mogul 恶魔和天使的大人物 & aCold disheartened 被沮丧的寒冷 & asay sorry and goodbye to you! 言抱歉和再见对您! & a他从家到学校用了多长时间? He has used the long time from the family to the school? & a非常难 Extremely difficult & aperforms 执行 & a权限人 Jurisdiction person & aI'll call you as soon as I arrive? 当我到达,我将告诉您? & aperformance evaluation 表现评估 & aOthers were prepared to change. 其他准备改变。 & a你的问题我想我能帮助你 Your question I thought I can help you & a你在星期天通常做什么 You usually make any on Sunday &

我要回帖

更多关于 你在干什么啊 的文章

随机推荐