喜欢此文档的还喜欢
中口翻译阅读讲义
昂​立​内​部​资​料​,​归​纳​的​中​级​口​译​阅​读​技​巧
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢英语翻译W:i feel you haven't gotten that program to run on your computer yet.want me go over the instruction manual with you?M:that would be great.you need a Ph.D.to understand it._百度作业帮
英语翻译W:i feel you haven't gotten that program to run on your computer yet.want me go over the instruction manual with you?M:that would be great.you need a Ph.D.to understand it.
W:i feel you haven't gotten that program to run on your computer yet.want me go over the instruction manual with you?M:that would be great.you need a Ph.D.to understand it.
我想你还没能让那个程序在你的电脑上运行.想要我和你一起在看一下(指令/使用)说明书吗?太好了.简直要各博士才能看懂(意译了)
W说:我觉得你并没有成功让那个软件在你电脑上运行。你需要我帮你解释说明书吗?M说:好的。我觉得只有博士级的人才能成功运行这个软件(这里是开玩笑,暗指运行着软件很难)
W:我觉得你还没得到那个程序运行在你的电脑但是。想要我过去的说明书吗?M:那太好了。你需要去了解它的博士学位。
W: 我觉得你还没有让那个程序在你电脑上运行起来,想让我陪你再看一下操作说明吗?M: 太好了,但要弄懂它估计你得达到博士水平。 自己翻译的哦。
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译I am Chinese with USA citizenship.I had education in USA and worked in Silicon Valley after receiving Ph.D.degree in top engineering school.╮(╯﹏╰)╭ This figure is also very good.Your writing is quite impressive.You could think about combining your writing sk_百度作业帮
英语翻译I am Chinese with USA citizenship.I had education in USA and worked in Silicon Valley after receiving Ph.D.degree in top engineering school.╮(╯﹏╰)╭ This figure is also very good.Your writing is quite impressive.You could think about combining your writing sk
I am Chinese with USA citizenship.I had education in USA and worked in Silicon Valley after receiving Ph.D.degree in top engineering school.╮(╯﹏╰)╭ This figure is also very good.Your writing is quite impressive.You could think about combining your writing skill with your business or internet store.You could love for your kids and enjoy family life and love for your new family.Could I visit your internet store?What is the corresponding website address?Could I bring goods from USA for your store?What are items from USA that you could have profit?When did you graduate?Which college did you graduate?
我是一个美籍华裔的人士,我在美国接受教育,在顶级工程学院获得博士学位后工作于Sillicon Valley(要翻的话是:西里坎山谷,是某个地区名或者公司吧).╮(╯﹏╰)╭这个符号看起来不错,而且你的笔迹也很好看.我建议你将你的书写技巧和你网店生意结合起来.你很爱你的孩子你的家庭生活和你的新家庭.我能够访问你的网店么?能告诉我你的相关网址么?我能从美国为你的店带东西么?你在什么样的商品上能够获利?你什么时候大学毕业的?你从那所大学毕业?
我是中国与美国公民。我在美国的教育和在硅谷获得博士学位后工作学位最高的工程学院。 ╮(╯﹏╰)╭这个数字也很好。你的写作是相当可观的。你可以考虑结合自己的作品,您的公司或网络商店技能。
您可以为您的孩子的爱和享受您的新的家庭的家庭生活和爱情。 我能访问您的网络商店?什么是相应的网址?让我从美国带来了你的商店的商品?什么是由美国项目,你可以有利润? 你什么时...
您可能关注的推广回答者:英译中We'd better go downstairs right now for lunch.Take your time1—We'd better go downstairs right now for lunch.—Take your time.They serve food 24 hours a day.2— I can't repair these until tomorrow, I'm afraid.— That's OK, there's no hurry. 3 A researcher asked many _百度作业帮
英译中We'd better go downstairs right now for lunch.Take your time1—We'd better go downstairs right now for lunch.—Take your time.They serve food 24 hours a day.2— I can't repair these until tomorrow, I'm afraid.— That's OK, there's no hurry. 3 A researcher asked many
1—We'd better go downstairs right now for lunch.—Take your time.They serve food 24 hours a day.2— I can't repair these until tomorrow, I'm afraid.— That's OK, there's no hurry. 3 A researcher asked many teachers and students in an online class their opinions on using the news to learn English. Almost everyone said it was very important.Teachers were also enthusiastic about using news in the classroom. Many said students had problems with listening, so they made the recording slower to help their students. Teachers also liked news stories because they encouraged conversation.
我们最好马上就下楼去吃午饭.不用着急,他们每天24小时服务.我恐怕直到明天才能修好这些.没关系,不着急.一位研究人员询问很多在线课堂(网络教室)的老师和学生,他们对使用新闻学习英语的观点.几乎每一个人都说这非常重要.老师们对在课堂上使用新闻页热情高涨,很多人说学生们在听力上有一些问题,所以他们录制是放慢了速度以帮助同学们.老师们也喜欢新闻故事,因为这可以鼓励会话和交谈.&新年好!
1—We'd better go downstairs right now for lunch.—Take your time.They serve food 24 hours a day.我们最好现在下楼去吃午餐——不着急。他们全天供餐。2— I can't repair these until tomorrow, I'm afraid.— That's OK, there'...
意思是我们最好现在抓紧时间就下楼吃午饭。
还有后面三句,漏了吗?
recording不是录音的意思还有encourage的含义指鼓励,漏了翻译出来?recording 是录音的意思。encrouage 是鼓励,我这里翻译成激励了亲,这里激励比鼓励会更通顺。1.teachers and students in2he enjoyed & studying using news+++</p...
1.teachers and students in2he enjoyed & studying using news+++7they made the recording slower&8teachers said their students talked&9background10.do many kinds of activities&十个短语搭配也看下怎么选的吧?& &i love koi PH - | always summer

我要回帖

更多关于 be be your love 的文章

随机推荐