SFMTA Photo | /photo
SFMTA Photo | /photo
SFMTA Photo | /photo
SFMTA Photo | /photo
SFMTA Photo | /photo
SFMTA Photo | /photo
SFMTA Photo | /photo
Admission Includes
Make your way around San Francisco with ease on the world-famous Cable Cars, historic streetcars and diesel and electric trolley buses operated by the Muni system. Just show your CityPASS booklet to board!
CityPASS includes unlimited transportation on all Muni trolleys, buses and historic cable cars for seven consecutive days beginning with the first day of CityPASS use.
Admission Includes
Explore the nature and future of life! Come face to face with penguins and piranhas, climb into the canopy of a four-story rainforest, and stop and smell the wildflowers on a 2.5-acre living roof. Visit the only place in the world that offers an aquarium, planetarium, natural history museum, and four-story rainforest—all under one living roof.
CityPASS includes general admission to all exhibits including the aquarium, rainforest, planetarium, natural history museum and living roof.
Admission Includes
Complete your visit to San Francisco with Blue & Gold Fleet’s one-hour Bay Cruise Adventure.
Sail underneath the Golden Gate Bridge, around Alcatraz and past Angel Island on this fully-narrated tour offering breathtaking views. Or, take a ride on RocketBoat, the fastest and most thrilling ride on the Bay.
CityPASS offers you the choice of a one-hour narrated Bay Cruise Adventure offering fantastic photo opportunities and breathtaking views, or a ride on RocketBoat, the fastest and most thrilling ride on the Bay.
Admission Includes
Embrace the wild wonder at the intersection of science and art at the Exploratorium, the most experimental museum in the world. Touch, tinker and play with more than 600 interactive exhibits and immerse yourself in San Francisco’s independent, innovative culture.
CityPASS includes general Admission to this museum’s ongoing exploration of science, art, and human perception.
Image courtesy of Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco
Admission Includes
Find inspiration at the de Young Museum, a state-of-the-art facility that integrates art, architecture and the natural landscape in one multi-faceted destination showcasing a priceless collection of international art from all continents. Then visit the Legion of Honor, San Francisco's most beautiful museum, with an impressive collection of 4,000 years of ancient and European art and one of the best views of the bay.
CityPASS includes general admission to both de Young + Legion of Honor Fine Arts Museums, if visited on the same day.
Photo Credit: Courtney Lauchaire
Photo Credit: Josh Edelson
Photo Credit: Courtney Lauchaire
Admission Includes
Experience the magic of San Francisco Bay at Aquarium of the Bay, located on the world-famous PIER 39 and home to more than 20,000 animals. Walk through massive tunnels of sharks, bat rays, and swirling
get a hands-on experience touching sea stars, anemones, baby bat rays, and delight in the antics of the playful North American river otters in their watershed habitat.
CityPASS includes general Admission to the only aquarium dedicated to the animals native to the San Francisco Bay.
Admission Includes
Take a day to explore the beautiful Monterey Bay and the wildlife and habitats of the Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary at the aquarium rated #1 in the world for 2014 by TripAdvisor. Discover an alien world of kelp forests, granite reefs and the open sea filled with sharks, sea otters, penguins, octopuses, jellies and countless other creatures.
CityPASS includes general admission to one of the world's finest aquariums, including nearly 200 galleries and exhibits.
The best way to see the best attractions in the City by the Bay.
San Francisco packs a lot into its compact 49 square miles. And CityPASS is kind of like that, too – we’ve hand-picked the city’s best attractions, including the world-famous cable cars, and packed them into a perfect pocket-sized ticket book for your visit. CityPASS is valid for 9 days, giving you plenty of time to see the best of San Francisco, and take the best memories home with you.
San Francisco CityPASS
4.7/5 based on 2171 Reviews
Combining grandparents and teenagers is daunting when planning a vacation that everyone can enjoy. My parents are in their 70's and my kids are in middle school. (Cue Jaws theme here.) Enter CityPASS to the rescue!
Uptown Girl living in a Small City World
If ever there was a pass that gave you full access to a city and its beautiful attractions, the San Francisco pass is for you and your family. We purchased the pass, used it at all attractions, never had to fumble around for a credit card, never had to wonder about lines, simply use the booklet and you were invited into the world of the city by the bay!!
Our family has been using CityPASS for years and I have to say I am officially a CityPASS junkie!! Our family picks a city each summer to visit and I start planning by ordering a CityPASS! They always have the top things to see, with GREAT tips and at a great price. It was a lifesaver with the Muni Passport, which allowed us to go on any public transportation (even cable cars) without paying each time.
heidi askew
First time my wife and I traveled to San Francisco, so we had no idea what, where, or how to get about in the city. We purchased our city passes online after considerable research. I have to admit it was the best investment we made for our trip. It was a great trip made even better with the CityPASS, making access to all parts of the city possible.
Getting the CityPASS in San Francisco was a great decision for our family of 4. We used it every day we were in San Francisco - it made it an easy decision on how to get around and see the best attractions in the city. No rental car or taxi expenses, no admission fee to four must-see attractions, and it just made it easy to say YES to seeing it all in San Francisco! We will definitely look into buying CityPASS on our next vacation!
Larry Wolfson
Fantastic offers, especially on transport. It made it very easy to get around and saved a pile on all the attractions.
I used every coupon in the book except for two of the shopping discounts and had a wonderful time not worrying about how much I had to pay where. The MUNI pass alone was worth the price of the entire booklet. I rode every cable car possible!!!
We had an amazing experience visiting Northern California and much of it had to do with the activities included within the San Francisco CityPASS we purchased. Thank you, CityPASS, for helping to create lasting memories for my family!
tjatkinson
All Reviews
91% recommend this product
Good value and help give guidance on what to do in SF
posted by Handy on Jun 06, 2016
We knew that we want to take the kids to Monterey Bay Aquarium but we're kind of loss on what should we do in SF even though we had asked our friends on where to go in SF.
When we found out about the SF City Pass, it kind of help us give a guidance to us as to where should we go and plan for the day nicely.
The price is such as good deal if you go to all attractions.
We did not go to the Aquarium of the bay and De Young Museum and we still think it's a good deal.
We will definitely check city pass on other city for our next trip.
posted by Wanda Wallace on Jun 03, 2016
Was great, informative full of exciting places to visit.
Especially enjoyed the De Young Museum Oscar De Le Renta exhibit was fantastic.
And of course the cable car rides
The Envy of your Traveling pals
posted by Travelling Duo on Jun 02, 2016
We visited San Fran for 4 days with some friends and they must have spent more than $100 on Ubers alone. It was Memorial Day weekend and Uber had surge pricing all 4 days. We, however, used the bus and cable cars to get everywhere for free (plus we got to see the historic buses and meet some great drivers who had lots to share about the city). The Muni app helps you locate stops/routes/times. We absolutely loved the Academy of Science and Bay Aquarium! Route 10 will take you to Sausalito where you can pick up a $5 shuttle to the Muir Woods. This pass paid for itself within the first two days of our trip
Great bargain for public transportation & a few main attractions!
posted by DJDrisk46 on May 27, 2016
Driving in SF is brutal.
It's best to use public transportation - so getting a CityPASS is a great bargain for that alone.
It's unlimited travel on MUNI trains, street cars, cable cars and buses! And all I did was show it to the driver or train attendant.
It was so easy.
As for the attractions, I was already planning to go to most all the ones offered.
When I researched the individual prices for each attraction, the CityPASS saved me a considerable amount of money. Also - entry was easy, and some lines avoided.
The booklet also contains discount coupons for other attractions and stores like Macy's or the gift shop at the Academy of Sciences.
I don't see how you can go wrong purchasing the CityPASS.
Great value
posted by Haley on May 25, 2016
We stayed in SF for 5 days and we used the public transit the whole time. We went to every attraction we had free access to and we really enjoyed every one. The extra coupons included in the city pass also saved us a ton of money. We saved at least $100 by using this. I would absolutely use city pass again, and recommend it to anyone traveling to SF especially if they plan to use public transportation.
Great Way To Visit For The First Time
posted by TF on May 24, 2016
This was a great way to see many attractions in San Francisco.
It was my first time to the city, the first time my whole family had been together.
The attractions were great, especially for my small children. Having access to the public transportation was also wonderful as you really don't want to rent a car in San Fran if you can avoid it because parking is VERY costly. There is far more to do in the city than can ever be done in one trip.
But this gives a great start to see major attractions and to take you to the major tourist attractions in the city. The City Passes really helped us plan out what to see and do while there fore the first time. My kids loved it, my wife loved it and I loved it.
Отличный выбор
posted by Alex on May 24, 2016
Покупал впервые. Остался очень доволен. Самое большое впечатление об академии наук и катеру под золотыми воротами. Хорошо сэкономил. Проезд на муни бесплатный, это очень удобно для шоппинга и экскурсий по городу
Saves a LOT of money
posted by StephanieAnn on May 23, 2016
I recently went on this trip with my boyfriend and our 6 kids. Purchasing all of the tickets at once saved us a huge amount of money versus if we would have bought the tickets individually at each attraction. You also don't have to purchase any tickets for children under 4 years old when you buy the CityPASS - you would have to buy tickets for 2-4 year olds other wise. The kids loved all the places we went.
Pretty helpful!
posted by KristinaWilliams on May 18, 2016
The San Fran City Pass was really helpful! My friends and I were able to get on and off of the MUNI busses and trains easily and for free. I also love that the City Pass came with free tickets to multiple famous San Fran destinations. The only issue that I had was trying to figure out the bus and train system, but that's not really City Passes fault. We tried to get on a city bus that wasn't MUNI once, but we didn't really understand the difference at first, so that was a little awkward, but other than that, I had a great time using City Pass!
Getting your San Francisco Legs!!!
posted by Russ on May 17, 2016
It takes a few days but by the third I was becoming a Billy goat.
The transit system is great in SF and having the pass made it that much easier to use.
We experienced most of attractions on the pass...at Fisherman's Wharf and the de Young...other attractions, in the pass, are close by at both.
Spend less money, do more enjoying.
With the money you save using CityPASS, you’ll have extra cash to do more shopping, taste the local cuisine, and get out on the town. You’re free to see and do more.
Spend less time researching, more time connecting.
No need to bury yourself in brochures and online travel guides. Whether you’re traveling solo or in a group, you’ll have more time to enjoy the experience with CityPASS. Don’t overcomplicate it – stick with the best things, and you can't go wrong.
Spend less "meh" time, way more "wow" time.
Your vacation time is precious. CityPASS includes only the most iconic attractions. Experience the best the city has to offer. Wow is right.
Spend less time rushing, more time experiencing.
Don't just grab a quick selfie and rush off to the next place. You have up to nine days to use your CityPASS. So take your time, immerse yourself, enjoy.
Spend less time in lines, more time feeling VIP.
When you use CityPASS, you'll skate past many main ticket lines and head straight for the good stuff. Feeling like a rock star? Check.
Tag #citypass on your travel adventures for a chance to win 4 CityPASS booklets.
Choose Your Language当前位置: &
求翻译:Everyone needs friends. There is an old saying, “Friends are God’s way of taking care of us.”But how do you find real friendship and keep it?是什么意思?
Everyone needs friends. There is an old saying, “Friends are God’s way of taking care of us.”But how do you find real friendship and keep it?
问题补充:
Unknown访客
Everyone needs friends. There is an old saying,&Friends are God's way of每个人都需要朋友。有句老话说,“朋友是上帝的方式taking care of us.& But how do you find real friendship and keep it?照顾我们。”但你如何找到真正的友谊和保持?The American writer Sally Seamans tells young students some smart ways tofind friends. Sally says finding friendship is just like planting a tree. You美国作家萨利希孟斯告诉年轻学生一些聪明的方式找到朋友。莎莉说寻找友谊就像种植一棵树。你plant the seed (种子) and take care of it to make it grow.植物的种子(种子)和照顾它使它成长。First, you should choose(选择) a friend. What makes a good friend? It is首先,你应该选择一个朋友(选择)。是什么让一个好朋友?它是not because a person has money or good looks. A good friend should be kind and patient. For example, if you have a bad day, a good friend should listen to your complaints and do his or her best to help. To make a friend, you cannot be too shy. You should make each other happy and share your lives.不要因为一个人有钱或看起来很好。一个好的朋友应该是亲切和耐心。例如,如果你有一个糟糕的一天,一个好朋友应该听你的抱怨和做他或她最好的帮助。交个朋友,你不能太害羞。你应该彼此分享您的幸福生活。But things cannot always be happy. Even the best friends have fights(吵架). What should you do when you have a fight with your friend? You have但事情并不总是快乐的。即使最好的朋友打架(吵架)。什么时候你和你的朋友跟你要什么?你有to talk to him or her. When there is no one around, have an honest talk. If he or she doesn't want to talk, you could write a letter. There are three steps to跟他或她。当没有人左右,有一个诚实的谈话。如果他或她不想说话,你可以写一封信。有三个步骤being friends again:重新成为朋友:Tell him or her say what your friend has done wrong, and explain why you did this or that. Remember that friendship is the most告诉他或她你的感觉;说你的朋友做错了什么,并解释为什么这个或那个你。记住,友谊是最important thing in your life.在你的生命中重要的事情。
每个人都需要朋友。有句老话,“朋友是上帝的照顾我们的方式。”但你如何找到真正的友谊,并保持它呢?
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!高频词,一定要记得哦!
v. 选择,挑选;宁愿,情愿,决定(要)
He will choose banking as his career.
他将选择银行业做为职业。
Free will makes us able to choose our way of life.
自由的意志使我们可以选择自己的生活方式。
They vote to choose a president.
他们投票选举总统。
The club members held a secret ballot to choose the chairperson.
俱乐部成员用无记名投票选举负责人。
They analysed the data and then decided which to choose.
他们在对资料进行分析后,决定取舍。
He chose not to reply.
他决定不回答。
1.pick out, select, or choose from a number of alternatives
Take any one of these cards
Choose a good husband for your daughter
She selected a pair of shoes from among the dozen the salesgirl had shown her
2.sele prefer as an alternative
I always choose the fish over the meat courses in this restaurant
She opted for the job on the East coast
3.see fit or proper to
decide to act in a certain way
She chose not to attend classes and now she failed the exam
只有登录后,才能查看此项,现在是否?
1.I choose archery.
我选择箭术。
2.choose to be extraordinary.
下定决心,成为与众不同吧!。
3.choose fabrics wisely.
明智地选择面料。
4.What would you choose?
你会选择什么呢?
5.choose washable curtains.
选择可水洗的窗帘。
1.&choose,select,elect,pick,prefer,opt
这些动词均含有“选择”之意。choose普通用词,侧重根据个人意愿和判断从众多的对象中进行选择,着重被选者的优点。select书面用词,具有庄严、正式的感情色彩。强调精选。elect指按照一定的规章或法律,用投票等方式进行的认真慎重的选择。 pick口语用词,多指从个人角度仔细挑选,也含任意挑选之意。prefer强调个人偏爱,不一定有选择的行动。opt多指在几种可能性之间进行选择。
好文推荐:

我要回帖

更多关于 绿茶婊是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐