pleaseknowthatilovemorethananythingelseintheworld这句话绿茶婊是什么意思思

________ do you wish you had more than anything else in the world?.________do you wish you had more than anything else in the world?A.How B.What C.When D.Where_百度作业帮
________ do you wish you had more than anything else in the world?.________do you wish you had more than anything else in the world?A.How B.What C.When D.Where
________ do you wish you had more than anything else in the world?.________do you wish you had more than anything else in the world?A.How B.What C.When D.Where
B 有不懂得提出来
选b的话 这句话是什么意思?
what 在句子中作had的宾语,more than anything作修饰语 意为:你最想得到的是什么?
选B . 在这个世界上你最希望拥有的是什么?what do you wish you had. 你希望拥有什么。后面的more than anything else in the world
超过了世界上所有的东西。合起来就是你对什么的渴望超过了世界上所有的其它的东西。这个句式是用比较级表示最高级,举例:he is taller than any othe...
选B。比起世界上的任何其它东西,你更希望得到什么?英语翻译我女朋友给我写了篇文章 英文的 看不懂 Baby,baby,I love you.Do you know?Please always konw that I love you more than anything else in the world.Ever since I met you things are looking pretty good.Being with you makes me fee_百度作业帮
英语翻译我女朋友给我写了篇文章 英文的 看不懂 Baby,baby,I love you.Do you know?Please always konw that I love you more than anything else in the world.Ever since I met you things are looking pretty good.Being with you makes me fee
英语翻译我女朋友给我写了篇文章 英文的 看不懂 Baby,baby,I love you.Do you know?Please always konw that I love you more than anything else in the world.Ever since I met you things are looking pretty good.Being with you makes me feel so happy of course.I also want to make you happy every day .Although,Maybe I can't do it.But,I will try to do it.Let's hand in hand to walk home together
宝贝,宝贝,我爱你.你知道吗?请一直相信我比世界上的任何事物都爱你.和你的遇见是我的寻觅中的最好.当然,你的一举一动都让我心生欢愉.我也想使你每一天都快乐.尽管,我也许做不到让你永远快乐,但,我会努力地去尝试.让我们携手,一起步行到那个属于我们的家.
宝贝,宝贝,我爱你,你知道么?请你永远记住我爱你胜过世界上的一切事物,自从我遇见你,万物看起来更加美好,和你在一起使我觉得如此之快乐,当然我也想要每天让你开心,尽管,也许我无法做到,但是,我会努力去做,让我们手牵手一起回家吧!...I hope you always know that II hope you always know that I love you more than anything else in the world!_百度作业帮
I hope you always know that II hope you always know that I love you more than anything else in the world!
I hope you always know that II hope you always know that I love you more than anything else in the world!
我希望你一直记着我爱你超过世上所有事物
希望你能一直记住 我爱你比爱世界上任何东西都要深
我希望你知道我爱你胜过爱这世上任何事物
我希望你能知道在这人世间除了你我别无所求!
满满都是爱!
我希望你一直知道我爱你超过这世界任何的东西
我希望你知道在这个世界上我爱你多过其他东西
先声明我不会,不过从答案里找到了原因,一句话居然有那么多意思,
我希望你知道,我爱你胜过世界上的一切!我英语可是学的很好呦
给个好评吧
我希望你永远知道,爱你胜过一切的世界!pleaseknowthatilovemorethananythingelseintheworld这句话是什么意思_百度作业帮
pleaseknowthatilovemorethananythingelseintheworld这句话是什么意思
pleaseknowthatilovemorethananythingelseintheworld这句话是什么意思
Please know that I love you more than anything else in the world你知道我爱人胜过世间的一切
直译是 请记得 我更爱()比这世界上的任何东西
意译的话就是全世界我最爱()
我爱你 胜过世上任何一件事 直译的话:我比这世上的任何事物都爱你意思就是:我是这世上最爱你的人很令人心生幸福的话呢O(∩_∩)O~ 在I love you more than anything else in the world...一个女的向我说._百度作业帮
I love you more than anything else in the world...一个女的向我说.
I love you more than anything else in the world...一个女的向我说.
我爱你超过这世界上任何东西.

我要回帖

更多关于 绿茶婊是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐