哪位有傲慢与偏见的简爱观后感英文版?英文版的,t...

 下载
 收藏
所有文档均可在线免费浏览,需要的朋友请看好是否是自己需要的文档。所有资料来源于网络,仅供大家参考学习,版权归原作者。若有侵权,敬请及时告知,本人会及时删除侵权文档,竭诚全力为您服务!!!
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
《傲慢与偏见》英文观后感
下载积分:
内容提示:《傲慢与偏见》英文观后感,傲慢与偏见,英文,观后感
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:2|
上传日期: 01:32:45|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
官方公共微信
下载文档:《傲慢与偏见》英文观后感.DOC求《傲慢与偏见》英文版读后感_百度知道
求《傲慢与偏见》英文版读后感
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Story summary /Brilliant statement精彩语句 This is the famous British writer Jane Austen masterpiece &Pride and Prejudice& in the opening section, leads some in the early nineteenth century England and on the value of the classic love story. As we all know, in Austin, in the novel by Quebec five daughters getting different treatment, shown township middle-class families of marriage for girls who love the different attitudes, which reflected the author I love the idea of marriage: the sake of property, money and the - T The marriage did not take into account the above factors also stupid. Therefore, she opposes the money for the purpose of marriage, also opposes the marriage lightly. She stressed the importance of an ideal marriage, and the feelings of both men and women as the cornerstone of the conclusion of the marriage ideal. The story of Quebec heroine Elizabeth (Keira Terri) was born to a family of small landowners four sisters, Sister Jane Quebec, Quebec sister Mary, Katie Quebec and Laidiya Quebec. Five sisters and a little monotonous quiet life along with the two young guys coming up and it is undeniable-and eliminate the waves. Bin Heli healthy and progressive and rich Darcy (Matthew Mike Deng) is a good friend, became acquainted with the town lure of this home, &five&, a beautiful and full of &Pride and Prejudice& love story. 这是英国著名女作家简·奥斯汀的代表作《傲慢与偏见》的开篇一段话,引出了一段发生在十九世纪初英国的关于爱与价值的经典故事。 众所周知,奥斯汀在这部小说中通过班纳特五个女儿对待终身大事的不同处理,表现出乡镇中产阶级家庭出身的少女对婚姻爱情问题的不同态度,从而也反映了作者本人对爱情对婚姻的想法:单单为了财产、金钱和地位而结婚是错误的;而结婚不考虑上述因素也是愚蠢的。因此,她既反对以金钱为目的的结婚,也反对把婚姻当儿戏。她强调理想婚姻的重要性,并把男女双方感情作为缔结理想婚姻的基石。 故事的女主人公伊丽莎白·班纳特(凯拉·奈特丽)出身于小地主家庭有四个姐妹,姐姐简·班纳特、妹妹玛丽·班纳特、凯蒂·班纳特和莱蒂娅·班纳特。姐妹五人单调且略显平静的生活伴随着两个年轻小伙子的到来而泛起无可平灭的波澜。健康向上的宾格里和富家子达西(马修·麦克法登)是一对要好的朋友,在结识了镇上班纳特家的这“五朵金花”之后,一段美丽而饱含“傲慢与偏见”的爱情故事。
I have read some parts of this nover when I was about thirteen years old,but the book was really too thick for me to read over patiently.It’s a pity that I haven’t finished it till now.But fortunately, I have watched the movie “Pride and Predudice”directed by an American film studio several months ago.The simple but pure plot,the wonderful song,the classical custume, the luxury ball,the scene full of amorous feelings from the British country,the beatiful and stubborn actress,all of these moved me deeply.Mr. Darcy,the actor of the nover,a nobleman from the uper-classes in England,because of this , he has an inborn superiority that he looks down at every person from the lower-classes . He don’t like neither their life style nor their way to think.Elizabeth,the actress of the nover,an obstinate,wise young girl from the lower-classes of the country.She dosen’t like anyone who is constumelious,she hates the spurs from the pride men. By these, you know,there’er lots of conflicts between them,but at last,Darcy and Elizabeth,the two different even opposite youngsters fall love .That’s very incredible. In fact,we are always pride and think something in our mind but not right,we assess the others only depend on their background or their color of skin , we hide our true heart and
pretend ,we dispise the others without any reason……But why don’t we ask ourselves in our heart or mind: what do we feel in fact? What do we need in fact? What do we hate and love in fact? Why not express our real feelings at once?Why not chase the happy we really want ?……If we can go through the hindrances that set by ourselves,if we can express the true feelings we have and say it out loudly and clearly to somebody we want to tell with, if we can give up the contumely and spurns which block us to get long well wigh the others wo love,if we can live together harmony and sincere, if ……If that day really comes,the love will come too.
中文版都木听回~``给我加点分,评个最佳答案就行啊
其他类似问题
傲慢与偏见的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁  Many people simply regard Pride and Prejudice as a love story, but in my opinion, this book is an illustration of the society at that time. She perfectly reflected the relation between money and marriage at her time and gave the people in her works vivid characters.  许多人认为这只是一个爱情故事傲慢与偏见,但在我看来,这本书是对当时社会的例证。她完美地体现了金钱与婚姻关系时,给她的时间在她的作品生动的人物形象的人。  The characters have their own personalities. Mrs. Bennet is a woman who makes great efforts to marry off her daughters. Mr. Bingley is a friendly young man, but his friend, Mr. Darcy, is a very proud man who seems to always feel superior. Even the five daughters in Bennet family are very different. Jane is simple, innocent and never speaks evil of others. Elizabeth is a clever girl who always has her own opinion. Mary likes reading classic books. (Actually she is a pedant.) Kitty doesn’t have her own opinion but likes to follow her sister, Lydia. Lydia is a girl who follows exotic things, handsome man, and is somehow a little profligate. When I read the book, I can always find the same personalities in the society now. That is why I think this book is indeed the representative of the society in Britain in the 18th century.  书中的人物有自己的个性。班纳特太太是一个女人谁使大力女儿嫁出去。彬格莱先生是位很友好的年轻人,但他的朋友,达西先生,是一个非常骄傲的人谁似乎总是感觉优越。即使是班纳特家的五个女儿有很大的不同。简是简单,天真,从不说别人的恶。伊丽莎白是一个聪明的女孩谁总是有她自己的意见。玛丽喜欢阅读古典书籍。 (其实她是一个学究。)小鹰没有她自己的意见,而是喜欢跟她的妹妹,莉迪亚。莉迪亚是一个女孩谁如下异国情调的东西,英俊的男子,并在某种程度上有点挥霍。当我读的书,我总能在社会上找到相同的人物了。这就是为什么我觉得这本书确实是在英国社会在18世纪的代表。  The family of gentleman in the countryside is Jane Austen’s favourite topic. But this little topic can reflect big problems. It concludes the stratum situation and economic relationships in Britain in her century. You can find these from the very beginning of this book.  The first sentence in this book is impressive. It reads: “It is a truth well known to all the world that an unmarried man in possession of a large fortune must be in need of a wife”. The undertone is very clear: the foundation of the marriage at that time is not emotion but possession.  在农村家庭是简奥斯汀先生最喜欢的话题。但是,这个小问题都可以反映大的问题。它总结了地层情况和英国的经济关系,她的世纪。你可以找到从一开始这本书。  在这本书的第一句话让人印象深刻。它写道:“这是众所周知的,在世界上的一大笔财富占有未婚男子必须在妻子需要一个真相“。该底色是非常明确的:当时的婚姻的基础是感情,但不占有。  People always think that Austen was an expert at telling love stories. In fact, the marriage in her book is not the result of love, but the result of economic needs. After reading this book, I know the truth is that a poor woman must be in need of a husband, a wealthy man.  I couldn’t forget how eager Mrs. Bennet wants to marry off her daughters. If you want to know why she is so crazy about these things, I must mention the situation in Britain at that time. Only the eldest son had the privilege of inheriting his father’s possessions. Younger sons and daughters who are used to luxurious lives have no choice but marry a man or woman in possession of a large fortune to continue their comfortable lives. Thus, we can see that getting married is a way to become wealthier, particularly for women without many possessions. Jane Austen told us that money and possession determined everything, including marriage and love in her century.您此刻正在中国文摘阅读稿《名著《傲慢与偏见》英语读后感》
相关文章热门文章
& & & & & & & & &
热门学生演讲稿
最新学生演讲稿Pride and Prejudice傲慢与偏见读后感 英文版
Pride and Prejudice傲慢与偏见读后感 英文版
&Pride and Prejudice& by Jane Austen started off annoying me and ended up enchanting me. Up until about page one hundred I found this book vexing, frivolous and down right tedious. I now count myself as a convert to the Austen cult.I must confess I have been known to express an antipathy for anything written or set before 1900. I just cannot get down with corsets, outdoor plumbing and buggy rides. Whenever someone dips a quill into an inkwell my eyes glaze over. This is a shortcoming I readily own up to but have no desire to correct. So I admit to not starting this book with the highest of hopes. I did really enjoy Ang Lees &Sense and Sensibility& however and so when my friend threw the gauntlet down I dutifully picked it up.
Boy did I hate him at first. To get anywhere with this book one has to immerse oneself in the realities of life and marriage in the nineteenth century. At first all this talk of entailment and manners just left me cold. I liked the language to be sure. Austens dialogue is delightful through out but dialogue alone (no matter how delicious) does not a great novel make.A hundred pages or so in though I started to see what a shrewd eye for character this Austen woman had. Mr. Collins was the first person I marvelled at. His character springs forth fully formed as a total but somehow loveable ass. From that point on I found much to love about this book. I was so into it by the end that I was laughing at some characters, sympathizing with others and clucking my tongue at an unhappy few. In short I was completely absorbed.
In conclusion I must now count myself a fan of Miss Austens novels (and not just their fim adaptations) and do so look forward to acqauinting myself with more of her work in the future. &Emma& anyone?
热门新闻资讯
推荐新闻资讯
最新新闻资讯加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
&&&商品评价
商品名称:
评价得分:
此评价对我
此评价对我
此评价对我
此评价对我
此评价对我