翻译英文翻译软件,快的有分!

帮帮忙,把下面的短文翻译成英语!有追加分!要快! My name is Sara. I'M from America. It is the帮帮忙,把下面的短文翻译成英语!有追加分!要快!
My name is Sara. I'M from America. It is the last day of May today. It is Grandma's birthday. Father, m_百度作业帮
帮帮忙,把下面的短文翻译成英语!有追加分!要快! My name is Sara. I'M from America. It is the帮帮忙,把下面的短文翻译成英语!有追加分!要快!
My name is Sara. I'M from America. It is the last day of May today. It is Grandma's birthday. Father, m
帮帮忙,把下面的短文翻译成英语!有追加分!要快!
My name is Sara. I'M from America. It is the last day of May today. It is Grandma's birthday. Father, mother and I go to see her. She lives with my uncle in a village not too far away. Early in the morning we buy a birthday cake and some flowers. Then we go to her home by bus. Grandma and uncle are very glad to see us. We give the presents to Grandma and say " Happy birthday to you! " She is very happy. Then we sit down to talk. Uncle goes to prepare lunch. The meal is very nice. We all enjoy it very much. At four o'clock in the afternoon, we say goodbye to them and go back home.
我的名字叫莎拉,来自美国.今天是五月的最后一天,是奶奶的生日.爸爸、妈妈和我去看望了她.她和我叔叔住在不远的一个村子里.早上很早的时候我们买了生日蛋糕与鲜花.然后我们坐公交车去了她家.奶奶和叔叔看到我们很高兴.我们把礼物给奶奶,然后说“生日快乐”.她很高兴.然后我们坐下来聊天.叔叔去准备午餐.饭做得很好吃,我们非常喜欢.下午四点钟的时候我们跟他们告别回家.谁有英语仁爱版每课一练的答案?快开学了,我这个作业忘做了,谁有每课一练110-最后一页的答案啊?偶只有15分了,帮个忙!_百度作业帮
谁有英语仁爱版每课一练的答案?快开学了,我这个作业忘做了,谁有每课一练110-最后一页的答案啊?偶只有15分了,帮个忙!
快开学了,我这个作业忘做了,谁有每课一练110-最后一页的答案啊?偶只有15分了,帮个忙!
自己做比较好!莫偷懒
您可能关注的推广“只愿得一人心,白首不分离”用英文怎么说?快!快!快!翻译意思越贴近越好!分大大的有!_百度知道
“只愿得一人心,白首不分离”用英文怎么说?快!快!快!翻译意思越贴近越好!分大大的有!
特急急啊!非常急!加急!还是急
&quot& 【公益慈善翻译团】真诚为你解答, we will never parted from one another even though our If only the heart of the beloved one is gained
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
wish a popular feeling,Undivided attention for life
Only wish a popular feeling, hoary head not separation &use how English say?
Catch one's heart,never be apart.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮帮忙,把下面的短文翻译成英语!有追加分!要快! My name is Sara. I'M from America. It is the帮帮忙,把下面的短文翻译成英语!有追加分!要快!
My name is Sara. I'M from America. It is the last day of May today. It is Grandma's birthday. Father, m_百度作业帮
My name is Sara. I'M from America. It is the last day of May today. It is Grandma's birthday. Father, m
帮帮忙,把下面的短文翻译成英语!有追加分!要快!
My name is Sara. I'M from America. It is the last day of May today. It is Grandma's birthday. Father, mother and I go to see her. She lives with my uncle in a village not too far away. Early in the morning we buy a birthday cake and some flowers. Then we go to her home by bus. Grandma and uncle are very glad to see us. We give the presents to Grandma and say " Happy birthday to you! " She is very happy. Then we sit down to talk. Uncle goes to prepare lunch. The meal is very nice. We all enjoy it very much. At four o'clock in the afternoon, we say goodbye to them and go back home.
我的名字叫莎拉,来自美国.今天是五月的最后一天,是奶奶的生日.爸爸、妈妈和我去看望了她.她和我叔叔住在不远的一个村子里.早上很早的时候我们买了生日蛋糕与鲜花.然后我们坐公交车去了她家.奶奶和叔叔看到我们很高兴.我们把礼物给奶奶,然后说“生日快乐”.她很高兴.然后我们坐下来聊天.叔叔去准备午餐.饭做得很好吃,我们非常喜欢.下午四点钟的时候我们跟他们告别回家.昆明最好的英语培训班是哪个/补习高三英语提分快吗
信息编号:9b0489031dae97c8
评&&&&&&&分:
信息类别 : 家教 高中家教
价格 : 面议
联系人 : 初老师
地址 : 昆明官渡昆明地区
收录查询:
分&&享&&到:
一对一辅导老师认为学英语不重视语音,是很多同学英语总也上不去的一个绊脚石。学语音讲究的是标准,无论是英美音,抑或是澳洲音都要求准确,而且很忌讳混杂。温馨提示:家长您好!如需咨询,请直拨400全国免费电话,听到语音提示后请直拨4位数分机号,与咨询老师直接通话。感谢您的来电,祝孩子学习进步!昆明学大教育各校区免费咨询电话【五华区】北市区学习中心一一一一400 27小花园学习中心一一一一400 23【官渡区】国贸学习中心一一一一一400 25曲靖状元楼学习中心一一400 28【西山区】环西路学习中心一一一一400 24玉溪红塔学习中心一一一400 26听力是决定英文水平的要件,它反映了一个人的英语交流能力。然而,它却常常是学英语的同学们在考试和实际应用中最害怕的一部分。很多同学为此“费尽心机”,但效果却始终不佳。到底如何提高听力呢?首先必须意识到,听力提高并非“听力”提高。它其实代表着英语综合能力的提高,即发音、词汇、词组、习语、文化思维等诸方面能力的提高。所以,我们经常所见的终日头戴耳机来“创造语言环境”,提高听力的做法并不可取。这样训练不但提不高听力,也许反而有损“听力”。  另外,有些同学用听力磁带作“催眠曲”的做法也十分要不得。这将导致真正临考时,注意力反而不集中。提高听力第一要件就是语音。学英语不重视语音,是很多同学英语总也上不去的一个绊脚石。学语音讲究的是标准,无论是英美音,抑或是澳洲音都要求准确,而且很忌讳混杂。而听力课对语音的讲究在于兼容并蓄,要求标准的和不标准的都能听得懂。
本页链接:/kunming/gujiaobuxi/9b0489031dae97c8.htm

我要回帖

更多关于 英文翻译软件 的文章

随机推荐