英文翻译软件下面

英语翻译翻译下面的文章,1.Hello,.Hello,could I speak to Wang Bin?1.This is Wang Bin speaking.Is that Liu Ying?2.Yes.Excuse me for ringing you so late.1.That's OK.2.I'd like to ask you for some coins.Do you have any?1.I'm afraid I didn't have any.I gave my last_百度作业帮
英语翻译翻译下面的文章,1.Hello,.2.Hello,could I speak to Wang Bin?1.This is Wang Bin speaking.Is that Liu Ying?2.Yes.Excuse me for ringing you so late.1.That's OK.2.I'd like to ask you for some coins.Do you have any?1.I'm afraid I didn't have any.I gave my last one to Tom.2.What a pity!1.I'm sorry I didn't know you were interested in coins.What a shame!2.It doesn't matter.1.Do you want me to find some for you?2.Certainly.That would be very kind of you.1.I'll try my best.I'll ring you if I have noe.
我能和王兵说话吗?我就是王兵,你是刘英吗?是的,不好意思这么晚还打电话给你.没关系.我想问你要点硬币,你有吗?不好意思我这里没有,我把我的最后一个给汤母了.真倒霉!对不起我不知道你也对硬币感兴趣.真抱歉!没关系.你要我给你找些吗?当然.你真好.我会尽力的,如果找到了再给你打电话.
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译一 翻译下面句子 关于香薰疗法的1 玫 瑰 :安抚、舒缓神经,愉悦心情,调节月经周期,提高性欲具有催情的功效.2 海 洋 :采集海生藻类植物及海岩,如海天青、蒺瑰等综合而成,带来清新海洋气息,稳定情绪,.3柠_百度作业帮
英语翻译一 翻译下面句子 关于香薰疗法的1 玫 瑰 :安抚、舒缓神经,愉悦心情,调节月经周期,提高性欲具有催情的功效.2 海 洋 :采集海生藻类植物及海岩,如海天青、蒺瑰等综合而成,带来清新海洋气息,稳定情绪,.3柠 檬 :疲惫时转换心情,提神醒脑,使头脑清晰.抗风湿和神经痛,有助改善肌体抵抗力.4苹 果:能净化空气,是极佳的情绪振奋剂,对疲劳、头痛、生理痛等都有一定的减缓功效.谢绝软件快译,只要大意,翻译合理加分20
Aroma therapy1 Rose:Comfort and ease nerves,please mood,regulate the menstrual cycle and improve sexual desire,which has an aphrodisiac effect.2 Ocean:Collect marine algae and sea rocks,such as celeste ,Tribulus terrestris ,etc.,which brings fresh sea air and stablizes emotions.3 Lemons:Converse mood when you feel tired,revive and refresh your mind.Anti-rheumatism and anti-neuralgia,which helps improve the body resistance.4 Apple:It can clean the air,which is an excellent mood exciting agent and has a definite slowing effect on fatigue,headaches,physical pain and others.
1 Rose: comfort, ease nerves, pleasant mood, regulate the menstrual cycle, improve sexual desire has aphrodisiac effect.2 Oceans: collecting marine algae, and Haiyan, such as the sea and the sky ...
A rose: calm, soothing nerves, pleasant mood, regulate the menstrual cycle, improve sexual desire has aphrodisiac effect.2 Oceans: collecting marine algae and Haiyan, such as sky blue, Tribulus t...
您可能关注的推广回答者:下面的英语怎么翻译?_百度知道
下面的英语怎么翻译?
(be involved in)25。(preserve)13。(put…on display)5。(dispose of。(profit from,可每年还是像以前那样庆祝他们的结婚纪念日。(it is not just…that)19. 有时,我们应该协调(coordinate)政府各部门,中国政府一直在恪守入世承诺。(in the hope that)11,give rise to)15,interaction with)14. 为了更有效地实施新法律. 这样的温度和湿度(humidity)有助于大部分绿色蔬菜保鲜1. 这家跨国公司主要从事集装箱运输. 并非只有钱才能激发(stimulate)起人们的工作欲望. 虽然他们夫妇两个结婚都十多年了。21。(be unaware of)3,这令我们很吃惊. 这场展览为参观者提供了多种IT产品. 这个男孩没吃早饭就冲向车站希望还能赶上校车。(put into action)22,specialize in)24. 没有人想卷入这场复杂的纠纷中,没有察觉到上瘾的危险. 政策的改变引起了企业文化(enterprise culture)的改变。(meet commitment)20. 这些知名画家的最新画作已于本周一在美术馆(art gallery)展出。(in addition to)12。(multinational. 他现在除了在本地的一家旅行社工作外。(celebrate,人们可以从与外行(layman)的交流中获益。(in attempts to drag)4. 请妥善处理这些礼品的外包装。(be astonished at. 有些年轻人出于好奇学着父母吸烟. 对自然资源的破坏造成了这一地区的失业问题。(supply…to…,还经营自己的一个公司. 渔夫叫来好几个帮手试图把那条大鱼拖上岸,packaging)23. 在过去的五年里,annually)2
提问者采纳
(put…on display)These famous painters have already put their latest paintings on display in the art gallery this Friday.19.12.23.4. 这个男孩没吃早饭就冲向车站希望还能赶上校车,这令我们很吃惊,可每年还是像以前那样庆祝他们的结婚纪念日.纯手工.3. 这场展览为参观者提供了多种IT产品。(multinational,中国政府一直在恪守入世承诺.2,还经营自己的一个公司. 政策的改变引起了企业文化(enterprise culture)的改变.13. 这家跨国公司主要从事集装箱运输。(in addition to)In addition to local travel agency。(dispose of,没有察觉到上瘾的危险。(in attempts to drag)The fishman asked several helpers in in attempts to drag that big fish onto the shore。The change of policy results in enterprise culture。(supply…to…,人们可以从与外行(layman)的交流中获益。(in the hope that)The boy rushed to the bus station without having breakfast in the hope that he could catch the school bus,packaging)Please dispose of these packaging carefully, people can profit from interacting with laymen。(passion that makes people work。(profit from。(put into action)In order to put the laws into action more efficiently。(meet commitment)Chinese gorvernment kept meeting commitment that joinning in the WTO in last 15 years. 他现在除了在本地的一家旅行社工作外. 并非只有钱才能激发(stimulate)起人们的工作欲望.14,我们应该协调(coordinate)政府各部门. 有时1.24。(it is not just…that)it is not just money can stimulate the emotion&#47. 虽然他们夫妇两个结婚都十多年了, they celebrate their annually wedding anniversary like before。(be astonished at,interaction with)Sometimes,annually)Though this couple have married for more than ten years . 请妥善处理这些礼品的外包装, some teenagers are unaware of danger of addiction. 这些知名画家的最新画作已于本周一在美术馆(art gallery)展出。(be involved in)No one wants to be involved in this complex conflict.25。(be unaware of)Out of curiosity. 这样的温度和湿度(humidity)有助于大部分绿色蔬菜保鲜. 没有人想卷入这场复杂的纠纷中.20.5,he also runs his own firm,望采纳,give rise to)I am astonished at the problem that destroying the natural resources give rise to unemployment 15。(preserve)The temperature and humidity like this do good to
preserve green vegetable fresh, we should coordinate various government departments22.21. 渔夫叫来好几个帮手试图把那条大鱼拖上岸. 在过去的五年里,broad range)This show supplys broad range of IT products to visitors. 对自然资源的破坏造成了这一地区的失业问题.11,specialize in)The multinational company mainly specializes in container transport. 为了更有效地实施新法律. 有些年轻人出于好奇学着父母吸烟
提问者评价
其他类似问题
49人觉得有用
英语的相关知识
其他4条回答
并在床上躺了一年,你将变成19岁。如果我87岁,什么事也不做变老和成长之间存在着很大的区别。如果你19岁,整年躺在床上不做任何有意的事
1. Although they two married couples are more than 10 years, but every year or like before their anniversary. (庆祝,每年)2. Some young people out of curiosity to learn the parents smoking, not aware that the risk of addiction. (不知道,没有察觉)3. The fisherman called several helper trying to put that big fish dragged ashore. (在试图拖)4. The famous painter has the latest paintings at the art museum on Monday (美术馆) display. (把…陈列)5. The boy didn't eat breakfast rushed to the station hope still catch the bus to school. (怀着什么的希望或者是希望能什么)11. He now except in a local travel outside, still operating their own a company. (除什么之外)12. So the temperature and humidity (温度,湿气) help to most of the green vegetables.(保护,腌)13. Sometimes, people can get it from dilettante (外行) and the benefit of communication. (利润)14. The destruction of natural resources in this area unemployment, this surprised us.(感到惊讶,引起)15. Not only can we stimulate the money (激发,刺激) up people's desire to work. (这不仅仅是…,)19. In the past five years, the Chinese government has always been in our wto commitments. (履行承诺)20. The policy changes caused the enterprise culture (企业文化) change.21. In order to more effectively implement the new law, we should coordinate the various government departments (协调). (把…付诸实施;使开始工作)22. Please cope with the gift of the outer packing. (处理、包装)23. The international company mainly engaged in the container transportation. (跨国公司,专门从事)24. No one wants to involved in the complex in the dispute. (包括……中,被卷入……中;涉及到……)25. The exhibition for the visitors offers a variety of IT products. (供应到……,广泛)
2。有些年轻人出于好奇学着父母吸烟,没有察觉到上瘾的危险。(不知道)3。渔夫叫来好几个帮手试图把那条大鱼拖上岸。(在试图拖动)4。这些知名画家的最新画作已于本周一在美术馆(画廊)展出。(把......上显示)5。这个男孩没吃早饭就冲向车站希望还能赶上校车(希望)11。他现在除了在本地的一家旅行社工作外,还经营自己的一个公司(除)12。这样的温度和湿度(湿度),有助于大部分绿色蔬菜保鲜(保留)13。有时,人们可以从与外行(外行)的交流中获益。(利润,互动)14。对自然资源的破坏造成了这一地区的失业问题,这令我们很吃惊,(会惊讶,会引起)15。并非只有钱才能激发(刺激)起人们的工作欲望。(它不只是... ...)19。在过去的五年里,中国政府一直在恪守入世承诺。(满足的承诺)20。政策的改变引起了企业文化(企业文化)的改变。21。为了更有效地实施新法律,我们应该协调(协调)政府各部门(付诸行动)22。请妥善处理这些礼品的外包装(处置,包装)23。这家跨国公司主要从事集装箱运输(跨国公司,专注于)24。没有人想卷入这场复杂的纠纷中。(参与)25。这场展览为参观者提供了多种资讯科技产品(供应......,广泛)
全手工翻译,请采纳!1. Although the couple has been married for more than 10 years, they celebrate their anniversary annually as before.2. Some young people are out of curiosity to learn smoking from their parents , have not being aware that the risk of addiction. 3.Fisherman called several helpers in attempts to drag that big fish ashore.4.These famous painter has the latest paintings put on display in the art museum on Monday.5.The boy didn't eat breakfast and rushed to the station in the hope that could still catch the bus to school.11.In addition to a local travel agent he works for, he is now operating a company of his own.12.Such temperature and humidity
helps to preserve most of the green vegetables fresh.13.Sometimes, people can be profit from interaction with layman.14.We are astonished at the destruction of natural resources in this area that give rise to the unemployment problem.15.It is not just money that could stimulate people work hard.19.In the past five years, the Chinese government has always met the WTO commitments.20.The policy change caused the enterprise culture change.21.In order to more effectively put the new law into action, we should coordinate the various government departments.22.Please dispose of the gift outer packing properly.23.The multinational company mainly specializes in the container transportation.24.No one wants to be involved in the complex dispute.25.The exhibition supplied a broad range of IT products for the visitors.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
中译英翻译
会,人们都很高兴并为之努力。学生们努力学习,工人们用双手创建更美的城市,甚至连老人都开始学习英语,大家都争做奥运志愿者,希望自己能为奥运做出贡献。
共有 2 位网友向您献上回答啦, 对答案满意?赶快给出你的好评,感谢他们吧!
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注下面英语怎么翻译_百度知道
下面英语怎么翻译
负责协助客户新方案的导入,曾赴河北解决客户退单危机,使得公司获得***2006年优秀供应商称号,安排计划并进行电路设计。 *协助市场部进行市场调研和展览统筹。 *给客户提供良好的售前咨询和售后支持服务,均能按照客户要求高质按时的完成,组织客户定单评审。 *2年多来成功负责***和***所有客户的项目管理和设计。 *处理客诉,挽救公司“河北第一单”,为公司制定发展战略提供信息基础,收集并反馈市场信息,避免公司损失,为公司开拓华北市场奠下基础。 *跟踪生产并调试样品交付客户
提问者采纳
the first single Hebei, timely completion* Responsible for assisting customers into the new programme, the company laid the foundation for developing the North China market.* To provide good after-sales support and pre-sales consulting services, collecting feedback and market information, allows the company access *** 2006 outstanding suppliers title,&quot, formulate development strategies for the company to provide information infrastructure.* Debugging sample tracking production and delivery of customers, and rescue company &quot, the arrangements and plans and circuit design.* Assist the Ministry of Manpower market rese to avoid corporate losses.* Customer appeal visited Hebei solve customers reverse the crisis, customer orders accreditation organizations.* 2 years ago and *** *** responsible for the success of all our clients project management and design, both in accordance with the requirements of high-quality
其他类似问题
49人觉得有用
英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英文翻译软件 的文章

随机推荐