请翻译成英文翻译软件

请翻译成英文_百度知道
请翻译成英文
中学语文教学中可以创设出丰富多彩的情景,能对学生的学习效率和学习效果产生多元。这些情景的谐调统一。根据“情景论”、积极的影响“情景论”关于情景交融关系的探讨,能把语文课堂变成一个既有生气又有深度的学习环境,能使中学语文教学得到一定程度的启发
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
scene theory&quot, can put the language classroom into both an angry and have the depth the
about scene blend discuss the relation of the Chinese teaching of middle school can get a degree of inspiration, in the Chinese teaching of middle school can create rich and colorful scene&quot, to their learning efficiency and learning effect produce multiple. (theory &quot. According to &quot, positive effects. These scenes of humorou;Scene theory&quot
&The scene & theory on relationship between scenes, can make middle school Chinese teaching to a certain extent inspired. According to the& Scene&, Chinese teaching in middle school can create rich and colorful scene. These scenarios in perfect harmony, can turn Chinese classroom into a life both depth and breadth of the learning environment, the students' learning efficiency and learning effect, generating a plurality of positive influence. ( the& situational theory& in Chinese teaching in secondary schools use )
其他类似问题
49人觉得有用
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请翻译成英文_百度知道
请翻译成英文
今天我们的谈话围绕这个话题展开
提问者采纳
Today.today.或者Let&#39......;s discuss.,our topic is,就帮你简单翻译了.这应该是很简单的一句话......
提问者评价
其他类似问题
49人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他3条回答
Our talk/conversation/interview today will be on this topic.
today ,we will have a taklk about this topic.
Today we talk about this topic.
参考资料:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请翻译成英语:_百度知道
请翻译成英语:
转眼我们分离就快要一年了,我正在努力学习。现在我们偶尔也会联系,住在同一个小区。现在我们分别一年了,毕业了去同一家公司,你们过得还好吗,我们上了不同的学校也交了不同的新朋友!将来上同一所学校?我很想你们。我没有忘记?当一辈子的好朋友,但比从前少多了:我亲爱的小学的朋友们,让我们的孩子也当最好的朋友,希望我们都能考上考上同一个好高中再相逢请翻译成英语,还记得我们从前的心愿吗
提问者采纳
Now we occasionally contact? I miss you, is about instant we isolated a year!以上由全球第一的翻译服务商 Google翻译 提供, I still remember we used to wish it, we went to different schools has paid a different new friends, but much less than beforeElementary, I&#39,更接近英语国家真实写作习惯! In the future the same school? When a good friend of a lifetime. Now we were a year, I hope we can all admitted admitted to high school with a good meet again, so that our children hm trying to learn, lived in the same area. I did not forget, graduated to the same company, you flies right, my dear friends
提问者评价
其他类似问题
49人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他3条回答
m trying to learn. We occasionally contact now, we went to different schools have made new friends, do you remember we had the dream, live in the same village, I&#39, I hope we can meet again admitted to enter a good high school? When a lifetime of good friends, do you have a good time, but much less than before, let our children as best friend. I didn&#39, go to the same companyMy dear friends in elementary school! Graduated in the same school in the future, we separate it t forget. Now we respectively for a year? I was thinking about you
my dear primary friends,we have left each other for one year,how are you?I miss you very much!now we have not see for one year and we have differ schools and friends.we content with each other few and few though sometimes we still keep communicating!
My primary school friends, we separated for almost a year, you have a good time? I miss you. Now we are one year, we went to different schools also made new friends of different. Now we occasionally, but much less than before, remember we used to wish? When a good friend of lifetime! Will go to the same school, graduated to the same company, lived in the same neighborhood, let our children as our best friend. I didn't forget, I am trying to learn, I hope we can get on with a good high school meet again!
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请翻译成英文!!!_百度知道
请翻译成英文!!!
一个人的生命就请有多大意义,这有什么标准可以衡量吗?提出一个绝对的标准当然很困难,但是,大体上看一个人对待生命的态度是否认真严肃,看待他对待对待工作生活的态度如何,也就不难对这个人的存在意义做出了适当的估计了。古来一切有成就的人,都很严肃地对待珐沪粹疚诔狡达挟惮锚自己的生命,当他活着每一天,总要尽量多工作,多学习,不虚度年华,不让时间白白浪费掉。
提问者采纳
A person's life, please have little meaning, which is what criteria can be measured?
By an absolute standard of course, very difficult, but look at the whole l珐沪粹疚诔狡达挟惮锚ife of a person's attitude whether or not treated seriously, look at his treatment of treatment of the attitude of working life, these individuals will not be difficult to make the existence of the appropriate estimated . All the achievements of ancient times, are very serious about his own life, when he was alive every day, the total to as many as possible, and more study, not wasted the Mood for Love, not wasted time out.
其他类似问题
49人觉得有用
其他1条回答
A person's life please have the big significance, what standard does this have to be possible to weigh? Proposed that an absolute standard is certainly very difficult, but, looked on the whole a person treats the life the manner whether earnest serious, how regards him to treat the treatment work life the manner, also not difficultly has made t珐沪粹疚诔狡达挟惮锚he suitable estimate to this person's existence significance. Human who all had the achievement since time immemorial, very seriously treats own life, when he is living each day, must as far as possible work, the multi-studies, do not waste one's best years, does not let the time waste in vain.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请翻译成英文,谢谢!_百度知道
请翻译成英文,谢谢!
整天鬼鬼祟祟的。现在搞成这样,难免别人对他有不好的想法,何必呢。千万别使用暴力。并不是每个人都不近乎人情的。我的生日就这样过
提问者采纳
Never use violence.千万别使用暴力,若满意请点击“选为满意答案”及时采纳. (我觉得“难免”在这个语境下翻为 of course 最恰当)我的生日就这样过.并不是每个人都不近乎人情的?这都是地道的希望帮到了你,难免别人对他有不好的想法他整天鬼鬼祟祟的,谢谢! What for. Of course others will have bad ideas about him?Now this。All day long he was being secretive! Why。Not everyone is unreasonable? Now look at the mess.不近乎人情 = heartless,何必呢, unreasonable
你可以选任何一个现在搞成这样.Be sure to never use violence。This is how I spent my birthday
其他类似问题
49人觉得有用
其他1条回答
I want my birthday spent normally with no violence involved. Not everyone is ruthless. It had to turn out like this, whyHe acts suspicious everyday, no wonder why everyone thinks badly of him
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英文翻译软件 的文章

随机推荐